Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bored and Tired with a Crappy....Thingy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glacier12

Banned
Banished
Sup guys so like the title says, I'm bored and tired so if this little introduction thing sounds like shit....that's probably because its shit. I was originally planning to just post some of my current cravings and be done with this but there are some things that have been catching my attention that I seriously need to put on here before I post this. Guys if you plan to RP with me and its going good and it gets to a point where its kind of boring, don't bail out on me, that is the number one thing that pisses me off, if your gonna drop the RP at least give me a warning, if it gets boring I'll fix it I promise;). That's pretty much the only rule I have, I do have restrictions though and they are:

Anything that belongs in the bathroom, vore, and gore.

I can handle a little blood like if we were doing a rough scene and he's threatening her with a knife and cuts her but its not fatal that's fine but if its like....he cuts and she slowly bled to death. Obviously that's a no! So if you wanna know my kinks I have an F-list which you can find in my signature, under favorites you will find Big Sub little Dom, that was an accident so please ignore that:) Kay, what you all have been waiting for....my current cravings which will be updated! (Fair warning, for most I don't have ideas for, if you get an idea please tell me if your interesting in RPing with me!)

Master/Slave
Teacher/Student
Assassin/Girl
Spy/Girl
Mafia Boss/Girl
Villain/Hero
Doctor/Patient
War Lord/Innocent Girl
Emperor/Girl
Cop/Innocent Girl
Doctor/Young Med Student

Status