Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~GuyverGuy~ and ~NaoChan~

Jorja clung onto him as she arched her back, her nails digging into his flesh a little bit. "I...I like it Cesario!" she moaned out loudly, panting and blushing in pleasure. "It feels so good...I love the way you touch me," she mewed out, closing her eyes tight as she felt her second orgasm coming very soon. She held back as much as she could though.

The words made him work harder, his nibbling became harder as he followed the line of her furry ears. The fingers along her clit rubbing in small circles until he replaced them with the palm of his hand, sliding a pair of fingers inside of her. Each time he dragged them in and of of her cunt his palm rubbed along her clit. He let her ear ago again, to whisper to her "cum for Jorja." and bit down as soon as the words left his mouth.

Jorja whimpered and then gasped out loudly as she came on his hand for the second time, her back arching until she was done. Panting, she relaxed back onto the bed and looked up at him. "Cesario makes me feel so good," she whispered, her tail moving to stroke up and down the spine of his back slowly. She licked her lips as she leaned up to lick his neck lightly.

The tail made him shudder, her clit wasn't the only sensitive thing in the room. "You make me feel go-" another shudder ran through his body as he felt her warm tongue on his neck "-od so I reward you." A hand slithered around her body, as he found her ass again, wrapping his hands around it firmly... he liked it so very much.

"Mmm...." she purred, liking his hand on her ass. She smiled, her tail continuing it's soft, slow assault on his back. Her tongue licked up his neck slowly, all the way up to his ear, which she proceed to nibble on his lobe. She giggled softly, kissing back down his neck. "How are you going to reward me?" she asked softly into his ear.

"Mmm" He groaned out, the answer to her question lost for the moment that she nibbled his ear. His erection was on the way back up, already at half mast he was quickly getting to the point where he wanted to take her again. He could only speak in a subdued whisper as his body shivered under her assault. "Mmm... I wonder. Where have I fucked you yet..." He left the question hanging as he gave her rear another squeezed, kneading the soft flesh under his hand.

She reached down and grabbed his cock in her hands, stroking him. "Mmm...I've never had something in my ass before," she whispered, shaking her head a little bit at him. She licked his neck slowly again. "Does Cesario want to be the first one to take my ass?" she whispered softly, nuzzling up against his neck slowly, purring loudly.

Cesario growled low in his throat, he loved it when she talked like that. He moved his hips, positioning his fully erect cock between her open legs, he'd have to count on her to guide him...she had his cock in her hands after all. "Do it Jorja, guide my cock".

Jorja teased the head of his cock against her wet slit for a moment before moving it down and pressing it against her tight rosebud. She licked up her lips and looked up at him. "Please be gentle, Cesario," she whispered, relaxing as much as she could as she pushed the head of his cock into her ass with a groan and a whimper. She let go of him then so that he could have the control.

He nodded in confirmation, he certainly didn't want to hurt her. No mater how much his dick called out for her warmth to surround it, he moved slowly; moving his hips forward gently. Pushing himself into her backdoor centimeter by centimeter, his eyes forced closed by the sheer tightness of her ass around him as he moved. He burred himself until finally he didn't have anymore to give her, his hips meeting the soft flesh of her cheeks.
"Ah... how is it? He whispered to her.

Jorja whimpered softly as he pushed into her tight little hole. Her eyes were closed tight and she had to take slow, deep breaths to keep herself as relaxed as she could manage. "G-Good...y-you feel really big...in my tight little ass..." she whispered, swallowing and closing her eyes. She stayed quiet for a few moments before nodding. "I'm okay." she said softly.

Cesario loved it when she talked like that, it made a fire burn in him the likes he'd never felt before meeting her. Right now though, he needed to be gentle for a while longer. So he started agonizingly slow, pulling his hips back away from her, dragging his shaft slowly out of her, waiting until just his head waited inside her rear.
"Ohhhh. So tight..."
He was grunting as he took the same slow pace as he pushed himself back into her, breathing heavily as he was wrapped in her again.

Jorja moaned out and closed her eyes tightly as he started to move in and out of him. Her tail wrapped around his wrist. She bit her lip, moaning and purring and mewing in pleasure. "God, Cesario," she groaned, her hands clenching the bedsheets tightly. She was glad she didn't have actual claws or he might not have blankets anymore.

Back
Top Bottom