Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~GuyverGuy~ and ~NaoChan~

NaoChan

Pulsar
Jorja panted as she ran out of the building and into the trees of the nearby forest. She was scared, but luckily they didn't know she was gone. At least not yet. SHe knew they would look for her until they gave him. She was wearing only black stockings and black elbow length gloves. Her top barely contained her breasts. She wore a little bell on her neck, but was in too much of a hurry to take it off. She had black panties on. To cover herself, she was wearing a large blanket. It wasn't the best blanket, it was old and had holes, but it covered her and that was all that matter right now.

SHe couldn't believe she actually escaped, it was amazing. She glanced over her shoulder for a moment before shaking her head. She didn't hear anyone following her right now. Maybe she really had successfully escaped? That would be a miracle. But then she heard someone in the forest, but she didn't know who or what it was, whether they were friendly or enemies.

Cesario let his bow arm down, un-knocking the arrow and sliding it back into the pouch on his back. Hunting so far wasn't going so well, so few critters had wondered in front of his sharpened head, he was really pondering going home. His am guards happened to be getting quite uncomfortable, the brown vest he wore to keep his blue shirt out of the way was making him hot, and the bands around his pants to keep them from getting caught were chaffing like hell.

He was halfway around, when he heard the tell-tell signs of movement. He cocked an eyebrow when he heard a bell, that was...unusual, forest animals didn't wear bells. Both eyebrows went skyward when he turned toward the sound and found not a bear, or deer, or even a squirrel but a women. How often did you find women running through the forest in blankets, he sighed... this was clearly going to be more trouble then just shooting a deer for dinner. Ah well, he was human after all, and those ears on top of her head were cute.

"Hey! Are you alright, need some assistance?" He asked as he stepped into her path, bow at his side.

Jorja stopped, panting heavily as she spotted the man. She had never seem him around the slavers place before...maybe he wasn't one of them. She swallowed as she looked up at him. "I..." she whispered, looking behind her and around a little bit. Her cat ears flickered at the sounds of the forest. "Please...they'll find me," she whispered, walking over to him and placed her hands on the hard armor that was covering his chest as she looked up at him with her bright red eyes. The blanket she was wearing around her shoulders fell to the ground, exposing most of her body to him, but she was no worried about that right now. She had more pressing manners on her hands right now.

God damn her eyes, and cute little everything, she seemed crazy to him, mumbling about some unseen thing finding her. Then again, he wasn't totally sure what all else inhabited this place, so hell, she could have been running from a bear. Once that blanket dropped, and his eyes wondered down to the wonders uncovered, the abundant breasts, the black panties, he couldn't honestly say no to helping her. Living out here in this area was actually pretty lonely, aside from a few slavers and thief's. So in the end, with a heavy sigh and a lopsided but attempted reassuring smile, he gently took one of her hands in his own.

"Don't worry, you're with me now, safe and sound. Come on back to my home and I'll make sure of it."

"Thank you, thank you," Jorja whispered, smiling up at him as she looked around again. "I don't know when they'll know I am gone...." Not long though. It wasn't hard to figure out when one of their slaves went missing. She swallowed as she looked back up at the man. She wanted to purr and be all over him, just like a cat, but that owuld have to wait. He had all this metal on him anyway. It wouldn't be comfortable. "I owe you anything," she whispered, licking her lips again. She hoped he didn't live too far away from here, but at the same time, she hoped he did live far away.

Cesario strengthened his grip on her hand, using the other to hang his bow on a strap at his hip. He pulled her in at his side, couldn't have her getting lost, not now that he had said she'd be safe in his care and all... his mouth always got him in trouble, but taking another look at her, maybe this time it might actually end up in his favor. No time for that now of course, he tugged her along, through the brush, he only had an old cabin, didn't even sit in a clearing it was so old, but then it kept him hidden from unsavory characters.
"What are so afraid of, scariest thing in these woods I've seen is a Bear."
The cabin wasn't more then a 10 minutes trudge through the shrubs, not to far away but far enough that his hunting didn't scare animals away from his place.

"The slavers..." Jorja muttered under her breath as she glanced up at him, following him closely, her ears perked to hear any and all sounds that she could hear. "I...I escaped..." she muttered, blushing a little bit. Her tail flicked slowly behind him. "I hope I didn't interrupt what you were doing. I apologize," she muttered, looking down at she followed him. Her stockings were getting cut up from the twigs and the bushes. "I...I hope I am not inconveniencing you...I really don't mean to be a bother, I just don't want to go back..." she muttered, shaking her head, blushing more as she realized she was blabbering...he had already said he would help her.

He nodded sagely when she mentioned the slavers, he'd only ran into them once or twice in his time here, and if not for the bow he carried every time he left his door...he'd probably be in shackled himself. In short, they were terrible people, and he didn't dare think what they had used her for, though her dress didn't leave much to think about. "Don't worry about it, it gets kind of lonely out here so let's just say you're doing me a favor while I'm doing you one, eh?"
He shifted his gaze back as he talked, and noticed her blush, amazing how she could get even cuter, sexier. Jeez, how long had it been since he'd seen a women, if he wasn't dragging her away from the possibility of being put to slavery he had half a mind to push her up against a tree an- well, he ended the thought there.
"And here we are."
They broke through the trees, and well...right in front of them was the old cabin that he called home, a dingy brown as the lumber that had built it was probably several centuries older then he. a pair of windows at each end, and a door with Iron hinges, it was pretty simple.
"This place is pretty hard to find, at least so far anyway."

She nodded her head a little bit at him as she listened to him. "Then I will be the best company ever!" she said with a small smile as she looked at his house. It was cute. It seemed a lot better than the place she was kept. She really didn't know how to repay him, there was only one thing she really knew how to do. And was told she was really good at it. Sex...but...well he was a man and she didn't think herself ugly. Yes, she could do with getting a shower or a bath right now, but she was attractive, sexy even. Maybe she could repay him in that manner? She wasn't sure and was too embarrassed to say that out loud.

"What I wouldn't give..." He mumbled under his breath, but afraid she'd hear him he coughed it off and gently tugged her up to the entrance. He produced an old black key from somewhere in his gear, and unlocking the door with a heavy click, it took a little work to get the rusty hinges to move, but hopefully the squeak wouldn't draw any attention. All the same, he rushed inside, pulling her with him. The inside of the Cabin was quaint, the only room aside from the main being the bathroom which consisted of of the normal toilet on the left wall, and a tub on the right; the main room had a fireplace at the far wall, a twin sized bed at to their left and a small love seat to their right. A book shelf full of older literature next to it. Cesario released her hand and turned back to her.
"Oh... I still don't know your name."
He unlatched the bow and pouch full of extra arrows, setting them on the floor. clearly they'd been bothering him.

"Oh, I'm sorry," Jorja said, bowing a little bit in front of him, as was taught. She really didn't know any other way, it wasn't her fault. "My name is Jorja." Just Jorja, she didn't have a last name or a surname or anything else. Curiosity getting the best of her, she turned away from him, her cute little butt swaying as she walked toward the shelf to see what kind of books he had. She could read and she could write, they had taught her that and she was very thankful. She had a book that she read hundreds of times, but it had to stay behind in her cell. Her cat tail flicked to and fro, almost in a hypnotic kind of way. Her ears were perked up happily as her finger ran down the spines of each book.

"Nice to uh... meet you Jorja. I'm..." He lost his train of thought for a moment, watching her behind move to-and-fro, then moving up to her furry little tail. Oh how he would have liked to grab it while he pounded into her from behind, but for the moment his better judgment caught and brought him back. "...Cesario, I'm Cesario." He busied himself by kicking the arrow pouch over toward the corner, and unbuckling the armored vest, and arm guards.
"Are you hungry, I don't know how they treat they're...slaves. Need a path or something, feel free. I could actually use one myself."

Jorja's ears flicked at the sound of bath. She glanced over at him and ran her hand through her hair. "I do need a bath, but you can take one first." Or together. She blushed as she watched him take off his armor. She bit her lip before looking away from him and then at the kitchen. "I am a little hungry..." They at least kind of fed the slaves there, knowing that a frail and skinny slaves did not sell well. But she had ran off before dinner was served.

He peeked up in enough time to catch her blush, and he vaguely wondered why she did it so much, not that he was complaining. The image certainly made his, more unsavory bits stir in enjoyment, thinking about it he had a blush of his own...but fought it off and tossed his brown vest across the room onto the bed, followed shortly after by the guards, and the bands around his white pants. He grunted in satisfaction, stretching out the muscles hidden away under his blues, and getting a nice pop from his back in return.
"Well, either we can both jump into the bath together, OR you can go on ahead while I fix us something to eat... should have some left overs from yesterdays score."
He'd of course meant the first option as a joke, well, he kind of hopped somewhere that she'd take the offer. All the same to him, he was dirty and sweaty, couldn't wait to get cleaner.

Jorja blinked a few times and glanced over at him for a moment. She bit the inside of her cheek a little bit. "It'll be faster and not waste your water," she said, nodding her head at him. She blushed more and looked away from him. He was a lot more attractive than the ugly guards at the slavery. "I mean...I don't mind if you don't mind..." she said, glancing up at him and tilted her head to the side a little bit. She offered him a small smile.

Discretely, Cesario pinched his arm, just to make sure he wasn't mixing fantasy with reality. Once he was sure he had heard correctly, he coughed awkwardly, she had a point...water didn't just grow on trees around here. He had to ration it, less he be without until he could find the time to trudge down to the nearest body of water to refill his tank...and that took hours back and forth. Finally he sighed, his mouth really did get him in trouble, but could he honestly call this trouble...?
"Well I do need to save the water, and well if you don't have a problem with it..."
He pulled his arms out of the sleeves of his shirt, using his hands from the inside to pull the garment over his head and off... it smelled terrible, not much better then him honestly. His pecks went taught as he balled the shirt up and tossed it onto the bed to join his vest. His chest and stomach muscles were hardened with the effort of living in the forest, and they rippled as he unbuckled his belt and tossed it aside as well.
"I uh...guess I'll go start the bath then..."
He slipped off into the bathroom, the only sound signaling his arrival the pouring of water in the black tub they were to bathe in.

Jorja felt herself almost melt at the site of him. She watched him walk out of the room and into the bathroom, nearly naked. She took in a deep breath before she untied the purple ribbons on her stockings and her gloves. She peeled them off and put them nicely on his bed. She reached under her hair and took off the bell around her neck. Then she walked into the bathroom as she wiggled out of her top and undid the purple strings on either side of her black panties.

He was intently watching the water level of the tub, making sure it was at a level that they could both submerge in...but not much more. The whole point was to conserve the water after all, that done, he plugged the tube that went out to his basin and tested the temperature...just barely warm, apparently the sun had hit the storage tank, a bit of luck for him.
"It's re-"
Cut off by the sight of a naked Jorja, he took in every inch of her flesh, and spent extra time on her ample chest, wonderful legs and the uncovered spot between them. Just like that, he was both glad and sad he'd left his pants in the other room... they'd be terribly restricting right now, but then they could hide his extreme reaction.
"-ady. Uh...I'll be going in now!"
He snatched up the bar of soap on the lip of the tub and made quickly away into the water. The size of the tub left a little room, she'd either be on his lap, or thereabouts... gods, he hadn't thought this through.

Jorja swallowed as she mewed lightly, getting slightly turned on. And for her, that would spark her animal instincts. The animal side of her would surface a bit and she would be a lot more cat like now, much more affectionate. And she couldn't help that. It happened and there was nothing to do about it. She took a deep breath and then stepped into the tub. She wasn't sure. Stand there with his face in her crotch or sit down on his lap. She licked her lips before moving to sit down on his lap, but not too close. She blushed red.

He visibly shuddered, her crotch in his face he was seconds away from shoving his face in it. Good, or bad, for him she decided to take a seat just before he could get the message down to his muscles. In his lap, there was a whole debacle going on, his fully erect cock twitched as she came down, six and a half inches o' flesh that hadn't seen more then his hand in a long time. He visibly shuddered, the water moving over his erection really wasn't helping, nothing about this was. His free hand idly ran over the flesh at the base of her tail.
"You uh... have very soft skin, you know."

The hand on her tail wasn't helping her. She purred deep in her throat and closed her eyes. She couldn't help the mew that escaped her lips. She blushed again, her body moving closer to his, her arms going about his neck. "Thank you," she whispered, her naked body pressing up against his, her hard nipples teasing his chest. She could feel his erection pressed up against her stomach and crotch. She nuzzled up against him. Purring still, she reached for the soap and started to wash his chest slowly. The pupils of her eyes seeming to be a little more cat like now. She wasn't in a trace. She knew exactly what she was doing, but at the same time, she couldn't help herself.

They were so close he could feel her purrs vibrate through him, in return he ground out a deep grunt. Suddenly they're bath had taken a turn for the dirtier and the man didn't have any reason to complain at all, not with the constant waves of heat coming from her warm center pressed against his warm shaft. His body started to move on it's own, trying to get more of this feeling, hips slipping upward, grinding his shaft against her as used his left hand around her waist to hold her steady. His other wrapping around the base of her tail...he'd wanted to touch it since he'd laid eyes on it.

Jorja purred louder as she felt him move under her, rubbing himself against her. Her black tail mved to stroke up his arm slowly. It was still soft, having not gotten wet yet. Her hands continued to move the soapy cloth all over his chest and neck. She moved down each arm, getting him all nice and clean. She pushed herself close and washed his back. She lifted her hips, feeling the head of his hard cock against her wet slit. Her heart raced nervously as she teased them by moving her hips, but not letting him enter her yet.

Somehow, every inch of flesh she touched with that clothe felt like it was smoldering. Every breath he managed to get out, felt and sounded heavy, The teasing touches made his body twitch and his hips snap up uncontrollably, his inhibitions were all but gone, when he felt heat at the head of his most sensitive spot he simply couldn't control himself, sliding his hands up her thigh, and wrapping his digits around her waist he held her tightly. With a labored motion he took the choice out of her hands, pulling his body off the tub bottom he maneuvered the tip of his rod into her folds.

Jorja moaned out softly in pleasure as she moved herself down on his cock, mewing as it filled her up so very nicely. She panted hard, looking down at him and slowly started to move up and down his dick. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her face against his shoulder. She mewed in pleasure, her ears drawn back in her desires and pleasure. "Y-you feel so good..." she whispered, licking her lips a little bit. Her hard nipples moved against his chest as she moved herself up and down a little faster now. "So good..." she whispered, curling her fingers up into his hair.

Back
Top Bottom