Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lab Accident by RobBase086 and Fancy_Brat

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
Dr. Robert Sandage and his assistant were working on genetic altering drugs that would eventually replace plastic surgery for the many people who wanted to alter or correct something on their body. Dr. Sandage comes into the lab and greets his assistant. As Dr. Sandage walks over to the computer to check his email he noticed that a new batch of genetic altering drugs are coming into the lab that day. His assistant who has been working for quite sometime there at the lab was a workaholic and loved to work around the lab a lot of hours since she did not have much of a social life. Plus, it was due to her hidden feelings for Dr. Robert Sandage as well since they have been working together since she came out of graduate school and she started out here as a intern wth the company working in the lab. Dr. Robert Sandage was single and never married. He does not even have any children at all. He is 36 1/2 years old and is getting ready to turn 37 years old next month in March. He is 5'4, short black hair, brown eyes, and weighs 172 pounds. He continued working on doing tests with what he has been working on for quite sometime now.

His assistance was Elena Morris, a beautiful young intern that had been chosen to assist Dr. Sandage with the experiments with the drugs. Of course, she had plenty of experience in the medical field to aid him with these experiments, and she was very excited to work with him. She was 31 years old, recently having her birthday in mid-January. She was a bit shorter than Dr. Sandage at 5 foot 3, long brown hair and beautiful amber eyes, weighing in at 147 pounds. Like Dr. Sandage, she was single, though she did have a fondness towards him. She walked over to him, a pleasant smile on her face. "Dr. Sandage, I suppose you already know about this, but the new drugs have arrived. I had set them aside for you to check on when you came back."

Fancy_Brat said:
His assistance was Elena Morris, a beautiful young intern that had been chosen to assist Dr. Sandage with the experiments with the drugs. Of course, she had plenty of experience in the medical field to aid him with these experiments, and she was very excited to work with him. She was 31 years old, recently having her birthday in mid-January. She was a bit shorter than Dr. Sandage at 5 foot 3, long brown hair and beautiful amber eyes, weighing in at 147 pounds. Like Dr. Sandage, she was single, though she did have a fondness towards him. She walked over to him, a pleasant smile on her face. "Dr. Sandage, I suppose you already know about this, but the new drugs have arrived. I had set them aside for you to check on when you came back."

Dr. Sandage was sort of fond of Dr. Morris and wanted to make sure that she learned as much as she could when she worked with him. He knew how much knowledge that she had due to her medical back ground. Dr. Sandage was looking over all of the experimental drugs that was already there. Figuring out what each drug did and what the results were. "Did you do anything special on your birthday Dr. Morris? I hope so." As he smiled about it and continued logging into his notes some of the information that he had from the other drugs. "Yes I did know about the new drugs, and that is great that they have arrived! Thank you for setting them aside for me to look them over. Thank you for waiting until I came back to look them over. I wonder what these new drugs will do?"

Elena chuckled softly at his question. "Well, a couple of friend and I had actually gone out to eat somewhere. They had a few too many drinks though, and things got really rowdy. It was like it was their birthday." she said with a little chuckle. Of course she would drink too, just not that much. "I was thinking of researching it myself, but I had decided to wait to you came in. Of course, I'm very curious to see what will come from these drugs as well." She then went off to look at some of the other samples she had set aside, having already recorded the effects. "I was hoping we could begin the experiments on these new drugs right away if that's fine with you."

Fancy_Brat said:
Elena chuckled softly at his question. "Well, a couple of friend and I had actually gone out to eat somewhere. They had a few too many drinks though, and things got really rowdy. It was like it was their birthday." she said with a little chuckle. Of course she would drink too, just not that much. "I was thinking of researching it myself, but I had decided to wait to you came in. Of course, I'm very curious to see what will come from these drugs as well." She then went off to look at some of the other samples she had set aside, having already recorded the effects. "I was hoping we could begin the experiments on these new drugs right away if that's fine with you."

Robert could hear her softly chuckled and was trying to imagine what kind of thing happened with her friends after they drank too much. "That sounds like you and your friends had a lot of fun when you went out to eat. That is not good that they had a few drinks too many, and things got out of hand. That is not good that they thought it was their birthday and not yours." He said smiling back at her looking into her eyes. "Well if you would like to research it then I would not have any problems at all about that, and I appreciate you waiting on me to come in to check it out. I just hope it will be something positive that comes out of this but we do not have a thing to test them on. This is not safe for a person to test on themselves because we do not know what the results may be from the experiment." Robert showing concernment about this. "Yes it is fine with me if you would like to begin the experiments now on these new drugs but be careful though."

Elena chuckled softly at his comments. "It's fine. After all, they;re a pretty fun group. I had no plans and they offered to treat me out. I had a couple drinks myself, but I had better control over myself." She went to retrieve the drugs for him, placing them on the main desk. "I haven't even touched them. I've been waiting to research them for a while but I managed to keep myself away. And yes, we still don't know exactly what these will do, but I can't wait to find out." She looked up to him as he mentioned not having a test subject. "Hmm...that really is a problem."

Fancy_Brat said:
Elena chuckled softly at his comments. "It's fine. After all, they;re a pretty fun group. I had no plans and they offered to treat me out. I had a couple drinks myself, but I had better control over myself." She went to retrieve the drugs for him, placing them on the main desk. "I haven't even touched them. I've been waiting to research them for a while but I managed to keep myself away. And yes, we still don't know exactly what these will do, but I can't wait to find out." She looked up to him as he mentioned not having a test subject. "Hmm...that really is a problem."

He chuckled with her about what he had said to her. "I am glad that you are understanding about your friends, and they do seem like they are a fun group to hang out with as well. That is cool that they were nice enough to invite you or offer to take you out for your birthday. That is not bad that you had a couple of drinks yourself, but kept under control for yourself." He watched as she retrieved the drugs for him to look over. "Well I would not have minded if you had touched them to be honest with you, well if you would like to research them I do not mind at all about that. Yeah that is the thing because if we had results on what effect they have then it would be great to have down for notes for more research to be done. I cannot wait to find out either!" He looks into her beautiful eyes. "Yes it is a problem not having someone or a animal to test these on, but we do not know what they will do exactly to a person. What if it turns this person into like a Jekyl and Hyde? That could happen Dr. Morris." He was saying that jokingly with her to see if she would chuckle or laugh a bit about it.

Elena let out another little chuckle at his comment. "Like Jekyl and Hyde Dr. Sandage? Hopefully such a thing wouldn't occur. Besides, if these drugs were to cause such a phenomena, I doubt they would have sent them." she said. "Well, if we have nothing to test them on, we can't thoroughly investigate the drugs. One way or another, we need a subject of some sort." She took his words into consideration, carefully taking some of the samples and placing them on test tube stands. "I suppose that the least we can do is observe them through a microscope or something."

Fancy_Brat said:
Elena let out another little chuckle at his comment. "Like Jekyl and Hyde Dr. Sandage? Hopefully such a thing wouldn't occur. Besides, if these drugs were to cause such a phenomena, I doubt they would have sent them." she said. "Well, if we have nothing to test them on, we can't thoroughly investigate the drugs. One way or another, we need a subject of some sort." She took his words into consideration, carefully taking some of the samples and placing them on test tube stands. "I suppose that the least we can do is observe them through a microscope or something."

He loved how Elena chuckled and chuckled himself with her. "I do not know it is quite possible Dr. Morris. I hope that it does not occur at all because I do not think it would be good at all if it happened. Yes I highly doubt that they would send anything like that to us since we are in a midwestern state. Which they think all that grows here is corn and soy beans." He listens closely to what Dr. Morris has to say and responds. "Well I do have a idea on what we could do but it is just a hunch though. What if we took like samples of my blood and yours mixing it with the experimental drugs? We could then observe them in the microscope and it would be what you call a practice run. What do you think about that?" Looking at her hoping that it would be safe and logical to do.

"Hmm, well I don't know of any type of this drug that would cause that. But if you say it is possible, we have more to be cautious about." She turned to him again as he proposed his idea, finding that it was a more logical thing to do at this point. If they had no test subject, it was the least they could do. "I think that would be the best thing to do for now. I'm not sure if we can learn the full extent of the drug just through this, but it is worth a try."

Fancy_Brat said:
"Hmm, well I don't know of any type of this drug that would cause that. But if you say it is possible, we have more to be cautious about." She turned to him again as he proposed his idea, finding that it was a more logical thing to do at this point. If they had no test subject, it was the least they could do. "I think that would be the best thing to do for now. I'm not sure if we can learn the full extent of the drug just through this, but it is worth a try."

"Yes these drugs we do not know much about and that is why they sent them for us to test for. If it does cause that sort of effect then it would not be good at all then. Yes being cautious is the smart thing to do." As he was explaining his idea to her he looked into her eyes through her black framed glasses that she wore. "Who knows possibly we might seen genetics altering with this test or DNA. That is always fascinating to see to be honest with you Dr. Morris."

"Yeah, we see a lot of these different drugs here. After signing up for this research, it's like we're the only ones working on it. At least we'll be credited with all the discoveries that way. A win-win situation in my book." she said with a little chuckle. She had caught him looking at her, smiling as she set up the equipment. "Indeed it is. Who knows what we'll see this time?" She had carefully opened up one of the containers with the drug, placing it on the test strip. "I suppose we will use a sample of my blood for this one?"

Fancy_Brat said:
"Yeah, we see a lot of these different drugs here. After signing up for this research, it's like we're the only ones working on it. At least we'll be credited with all the discoveries that way. A win-win situation in my book." she said with a little chuckle. She had caught him looking at her, smiling as she set up the equipment. "Indeed it is. Who knows what we'll see this time?" She had carefully opened up one of the containers with the drug, placing it on the test strip. "I suppose we will use a sample of my blood for this one?"

"Yes we do get to explore a lot of things here with the different drugs. Yes practically it seems that we are the only ones working on this project. It is a good thing but also a bad thing. I guess it is a little more important possibly on what we are working on. Yes we will be credited for what we discover and I hope that it will be a good thing. You are correct it is a win-win situation." Smiling at her now as he hears her chuckle a bit. He watched and helped her set up the equipment up. "You are right about that! We do not know what we will see this time and hopefully it is for something good that can benefit people!" As he watched her open up a container taking out a sample of the drug and placing it onto a test strip. "Well you know what they say, "Ladies first!" He says chuckling being a genleman about it.

Back
Top Bottom