Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(CLOSED) All of the monster girls... Literally (F/Futa X Cute M or F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halaster

Nobody
Supporter
Don't post in this thread. If you want to contact me, shoot me a PM and READ THE FULL THING. The RP will be done via PM rather than threads, be aware of that as well.

So, now that my health is getting to a better state, I've been wanting to do this thing involving the well known monster girl encyclopedia. (Which I will not be providing a link to, as most public links are horribly out of date compared to the forums where they get translated)

Simply put, I wish to do a roleplay that will go through each of the monster girls from the encyclopedia one by one, using a 'dice roll' random approach. This means that for this, I would need a male or female who's extremely open minded and has very few, or preferably no hard limits. That said, I do not plan to include heavy gore (dismemberment, death), vore, scat, or anything along those lines. Watersports is a definitely possibility as it IS a major kink of mine... But I miiiiight be willing to negotiate, maybe. The possibility of some of the monster girls being futa is also definitely there, which could bring a lot more fun to certain scenarios. Note that I will not play the personality of the monster girls exactly like the encyclopedia describes them, I will be taking plenty of liberties.

Now, some of the girls on the list are a bit too 'young' for site standards. What I suggest is that we simple use those for reference and go with a version that's slightly older, as to be site compliant. Although those that are 'on the fence' will remain as is... We can judge which ones those are when they come up, and I'll be sure to let you know in advance. When you shoot me a PM, include the name of your favorite monster girl in the title, or I won't even bother to reply, that way I know you've read all of this. Neither of us will be breaking the site's rules, don't worry~ The context can be a bit iffy though since some of the monster girls age differently/have strange body builds... But we'll have to see in due time.

As for what I'm looking for in my partner... As I said, I want someone extremely open minded. I also require an anime styled picture for your main character, in fact, several would be ideal as I tend to be rather picky, so please, have some patience for that part ^^;

For girls, most types will fly, as I find myself attracted to a wide spectrum of them. But for males... I much prefer young/cute ones, even feminine/traps as opposed to handsome mature ones... Or god forbid, muscular ones, I do not want those.

There will be a bit of a plot/setup, and I will explain it in due time, once I find my partner. Also, if you're unable of typing more than a few lines, I suggest you do not contact me, as I prefer people who can give me plenty of details... I'm not talking several paragraphs, but a meaty post is always welcomed.

Aaaand that's about it! If you've read this far, I commend you, and it must mean that you're interested, so why not shoot me a PM? :3 See you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom