Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

shifting fate

nekogirl

Planetoid
The sun is shimmering and hugging the mountain side as Kyle steps outside feeling the warmth of the early morning heat warm his body. He closes his eyes and thinks wolf he began to feel his body melt and change, pure white fur sprouts all over his body till it’s all covered in pure white fur, while bones break and grow, shorter and longer. His hands turns into paws and a tail grows from his back finally he opens up his eyes and lifts up his muzzle howling calling for his pack, his family. Then takes off into the forest to their nursing grounds he felt the wind blow off his pure white fur and the soft brown mud under his paws as he ran. Suddenly two wolfs comes into his view, one dark brown wolf and a light grey wolf running along with him. Reaching the nursing ground a big tan wolf lay in the entrance of the nursing cave stands up alert, he was bigger than a normal wolf but the smallest of our kind. Closing his eyes again thinking human his body morphed back into his normal form reaching behind him and pulls his clothes out and on as his fur disappears all together. Looking up when he was done instead of wolfs five men stood in front of him and along with them was the tan wolf no longer alert and laying back relaxed as another black wolf poke its head out of the cave.
“Good morning Jacob, Brad, Drake, Josh, Thomas, and Donny,” he says as he pats Donny’s head.
“Morning Kyle,” everyone but Donny says, him being still in wolf from he couldn’t talk, his mate was pregnant so he stayed in wolf from with her to guard her, females are most vulnerable pregnant. He was glad his brother found his mate even if he hadn’t yet these war times have been hard to find your mate for both male and female with all the dead. His other brothers came around and hugged him and patted Donny, giving me goofy smiles as they sit around the fire. “Today we meet with the Lenpray tribe and make an alliance against the humans, so I expect you all to be on your best behavior there are going to be having a mating ceremony to see if we are mates to any of their females. Remember our custom’s and try to control yourself around her if you do.” I say as I roll my eyes remembering the fight I had with Donny when he found Daisy. Donny would whine and huff and I laugh “of course you’re going to stay here my dear brother, I would never keep you from your women when she this near to having my niece or nephew.”
“Kyle can we trust the Lenpray these day we can’t trust our own kind?” says my oldest brother Jacob just two years older than me. “Brother I was friends with the alpha as kids growing up I trust him as I trust you to have my back.” He nods even though he was older than me I was alpha cause I had won the competition even though he upset in losing I know he would never harm me I made him my second in command. My pack was small but just starting off when this war against humans began. Our old pack had been slaughtered and we were the only one to survive cause we were on the competition or quest as dad always had say he said Jacob and me had the blood to be alpha and our other brothers would be follower’s. He was right too but what he didn’t know was I was to become alpha and Jacob a follower I told him he could leave and start his own but he didn’t want to separate what family we had left. War been bloody and gory for both humans and us, I heard about a whole town being murdered by a pack. My pack only kills when threatened being so small we need alleys, right now we stay in our pack ancient nursing grounds. I even heard the vampire have started to help us against the humans, but that just rumors.
“Brother what time do we set out for our journey to Lenpray?” my brother Brad ask interrupting my thoughts of the past, standing up I reply. “right after you bath and clean up shave and put nice clothes in your back pack we run to the cars but drive to the meeting place outside their territory so we don’t attract humans.” With that I turn towards the hot spring and stride to them I felt the presence of my brothers behind me. Slipping out of my clothes I jump into the water with a bag with soap in it, I scrubbed down my unusually pale skin my dad said I was a rare noble wolf being white. Never understood him at times I slip out and rub myself dry putting on clean hiking clothes and combing my blond hair back. I grab my backpack and rush to my cave finding my dress clothes and shoves them in my bag along with the promise bracelet I had already made in my spare time in case I found my mate. He waited for his brothers at the fire when they all finally there he closed his eyes again and thought of his wolf from, and his body melted and shifted again till it stopped and green wolf eyes opened and took off through the forest. He enjoyed the feeling of he moist dirt under his paws that why he stayed mostly in the forest their paws made no sound when running. After running a couple mile they reached the cars and they stopped in the wood shifting back quickly and changing when they were all dressed and all completely shifted into there human form they ran to their cars and climbed into them. There was a van and suv both black and sleek; he fixed his hair knowing his brothers would be doing the same. Finding a mate was sacred and brought pride to your pack cause soon after the mate is always pregnant for the first time. You needed to bring in at least one boy into the pack to be a proud member in the pack. Especially if you’re a alpha cause you need a hire the take your place when you retire. You can be challenged but usually the kids of the alpha fight for the spot when they or he turns eighteen then the dad retires and gives his kid the job fulfilling his spot in the pack. Turning the SUV on I take lead and zoom through the winding roads of the mountains being secluded helped them have little or no traffic. The Lenpray tribe was there only neighboring tribe but there territory was pretty big, there granddad had fought for this land he was glad that this generations counsels agreed it was too barbaric to continue in that tradition. In the past you had to fight for everything mating rights land placement in the pack, Kyle shudders that thought reminds him out the only fight he ever saw for Alpha, when he was small you still had to fight to keep your spot in the pack as the alpha. His dad had a challenger his brother Josh had been born and his uncle was ferrous my dad already had Jacob me, Brad, Thomas and Donny. He told dad he was bringing in too many boys that there wasn’t enough females to go around, not had found his mate yet he laid with the open females. To be an open female it’s a disgrace to your family but most are orphans parents had been killed by human’s ran by the oldest pack women. It was not looked highly on laying with the open females either but it was aloud cause they were of the pack. He watch his dad shift into a dark grey wolf and his uncle into a brown wolf, he was shoed away after that only aloud back out when it was done but the blood and dead body of his uncle still haunts him today. When he had turned 15 his brother Jacob 17 his dad requested to change the customs and won the consuls over. So when Jacob turn 18 he didn’t have to fight and dad didn’t either but dad stay in charge till Drake the youngest was 18, josh 18, Donny 22, Brad 22, Thomas 23, me 25, and Jacob 27. Jacob argued with dad every night in tell all of us was of age and he sent us away in wolf form with nothing the ground they now call home. He told us the true alpha would raise up and lead the others to safety. Getting thrown from the past I screech to a stop and pull in a muddy drive way he had almost missed it zoning off. The muddy driveway went on for a few more mile till two man in suits came into view behind them a big van. I pull over to the side turning the SUV off and steps out he could hear the mud under his shoes. Getting out all the way he pushed the door shut and walks toward the men, I could hear other doors shut behind me as well and shoes walking in the mud. The two man open the door for us and all six of us pill in the van, the ride only a couple more miles through the woods maybe a thirty minute drive stopping the men told us to get out. I opened by door and too my surprise it was a bunch of house in the woods, the house were made like log cabins. He counted ten houses and one big main building, he figured they were running it as a camp through the humans so they didn’t think anything of it. The two men pushed us to the main building upon entering he was meet with the scent of in need females shacking that scent from his head the door slams closed making him jump and snarl. Realizing what happen he composed his self and his brothers knowing them on edge. Then turns to face his old friend and pal and shacks his hand pulling him in and pats his back a few times. “

Back
Top Bottom