Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a Long Term RP in PMs

Status
Not open for further replies.

megannn

Moon
Hi everyone. Before we jump in, I'd like to just say that I only RP in PMs here on the site. Don't bother PMing me asking if I'll RP over IMs or anywhere else, the answer is no. Also, if you are interested in RPing with me, just contact me through PMs. It's more organized and easier in my opinion.

For kinks, you can look at my f-list.

I enjoy different types of pairings, but I don't do MILF plots or incest anymore.
I do like older men, but the gap can't be more than 15 years.
But if you have a current craving, don't be afraid to PM me, I'm open to new ideas and trying different things.

Also, I do not appreciate it when someone stops replying to the RP without warning.
I get it, people get bored and whatnot, but at least tell me you aren't interested anymore.

I do smut plots, but my personal preference is an even amount of story and smut.
I'm looking for something long term and someone who will at least write a paragraph per reply.
I don't need you to write a novel but I find one liner rps boring and hard to reply to.

No furries or nekos or any of that stuff, just male x female plots please.

Feel free to PM me if you are okay with everything above. Thanks for your time. :)

Hi i would really like to seduce you as my younger sister. You be 14 i will be 24. This will be a long plot, so let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom