Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Need To Say Goodbye For A While....

J

JayMatthews1125

Hey everyone,

There is really no easy way to say this but I feel that this is much needed. I'm going to be going on a more prolonged hiatus for my own personal reasons. This goes beyond more than me not being able to write my best posts. The reason I'm taking this time away is to fight some personal battles and demons that I'm dealing with. Issues I prefer to keep personal.

Now what this means to those I'm roleplaying with and those I'm still in planning with is simple. I'd like to simple put our stories or our planning on hold if you will. But bear this in mind, I do not know when, or even if, I will return. But if you're willing to wait for my return and continue any stories that we may be doing, then I'm willing if you are. If not, then feel free to say that you'd prefer to just move on and not keep anything going.

I'm sorry to keep those I'm playing with in the dark about my erratic absences over the last week or so. To everyone I have roleplayed with, I have and I still enjoy our stories and don't want them to end. So to sum all of this up, I think I need to leave for an extended period of time. I hope you all understand.

Warmest Regards,
Jay

Back
Top Bottom