Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kidnapped! (chocolate x cercerbus)

Sebra looked at Arianna and sighed. "Still being taken care of by a friend of mine and once we find a place to stay we can have them brought to use." He yawned and laid back on the bed and looked at her. "Right now all we need to do is rest and relax and not worry all right. we'll do better when the morning comes and we are all good and rested." He yawned and turned and held onto Arianna.

BearCat nodded and gave a brief yet polite wave goodbye to their friends before turning and pulling April and Mara close to him as he growled playfully. "Oh I know you two have something sweet to dull my cravings." He grinned and squeezed April and Mara's ass before leading them back down the street and back home.

Chaos shook his head and held onto Beyonce. "No my doll you havent thanked me for that today." He licked his lips and held onto her,running his hands down along her sides.

--

Toxin looked at the sisters and grinned as they played with his balls. he looked at Lauren and grinned "Oh like what sort of things my girls?"

Fear growled and kept pushing against Princess,driving himself deeper and deeper into her as he emptied his balls into her and started to relax laying over her. "tell me about the outfit I had you change into at the club."

Spook looked at Violet and grinned as he kept pushing against her before finally releasing balls deep into her. He slowly pulled out and looked at her. "From now on I want you in tight silk shirts. Tight short shorts. Pantyhose and stockings on is that clear my pet?"

White was sitting back in the Barracks like he almost always did as he was sharpening his knife. he cared little for the humans that were around the manor and saw them as nothing more then tools to be used and then put away and not thought about until the next time they were needed. White was one of the more scary ones who never seemed to show much emotion even when he killed he just calmly did it as if it was nothing more then a small chore.

The Loyalists

Arianna and Melanie

Arianna relaxed and snuggled closer. She trusted Sebra, but she was still worried about her pets. She had rescued them and felt guilty that she was with the man she loved while they were home. They must be frightened. But, Sebra said something about getting a home. That made her feel a little better.

April and Mara

The girls giggled, huddling closer to BearCat. They couldn't wait to get home and tumbled into bed. As for sweet, well, they were sweet enough.

Beyonce

She smiled, taking his hands and placing them on her breasts. "I plan on thanking you over and over again," she whispered. She kissed him, her deft fingers undoing his pants. She loved her mate and was planning on letting him know as many times as possible.

The New Order

Ellie and Lauren

The sisters smiled. "I think it's better if we show you," Lauren said. They both got on their knees, their lips moving over his cock. Normally, they took turns, but this time they both bathed him with attention. They moaned, kissing over the head of his cock.

Princess

She held on to him. "It wasn't much," she said. "Kinda schoolgirlish. Sexy in a slutty way. Short skirt, short shirt, stockings." She smiled at him, curling up against his body. "I can always wear it again for you. I'll wear anything you want, my love." She was so glad she wasn't going to be servicing the king. Fear was all she ever wanted.

Violet

She nodded. "I understand," she said. She slowly curled up, wishing she wasn't there anymore. "May I retire to my rooms," she asked. "I can change into something more pleasing to you."

Daphne

Standing in front of White's door, she took a deep breathe. She held the pie plate in a trembling hand as she knocked on the door. Poking her head in, she said, "I hope I'm not disturbing you. I brought you something." She wasn't expecting an answer. He barely ever said anything to her. Normally, she just announced herself and put the food on the table by the door. It didn't stop her from dreaming of the day White might notice her.

Sebra yawned and laid against Arianna. He held onto her and started to drift to sleep and sleep resting against her body,his tail twitched from time to time as he slept.

BearCat watched the two and grinned licking his lips. He looked at April and licked his lips. "Tie up Mara and gag her and vibe her then you come here and suck me off my love." He watched his two mates and grinned knowing they would do what ever he asked of them.

Chaos held onto Beyonce and kissed along her neck as she started to undo his pants. He smiled and licked his lips watching her. "I love you my dear Beyonce."

--

Toxin looked at the sisters and grinned as they both went down kissing over the head of his cock as he movd Lauren onto his lap and had her bend over him and lick at him so that he could lick along her legs and up at her sex while Ellie sat beside him and licked at him.

Fear nodded and held onto princess. "Wear it for me tomorrow. I want you to be wearing it by the time I wake up." Fear yawned and held onto princess using her as a blanket and started to fall asleep.

Spook looked at Vaiolet and nodded. "Yes go and change."

White looked up from cleaning his knife as Daphne walked in. he just shrugged as she set down the Pie. But he was wanting to get some fun. "You, Come over here."

The Loyalists
April and Mara

Mara grinned. "Ohhh, tie up," she said. She licked her lips as her co-mate stripped her. Tying her to the bed, Mara kept her eyes on her mate while April slide the vibrator in her wet pussy. Setting it on low, she left it in. It wouldn't get her off, but it would keep her aroused.

Taking off her own clothes, April approached BearCat. "Whatever my love wants, my love gets," she said, getting on her knees. She crawled the rest of the way and undid his pants. With a smile, she eagerly took his massive cock in her mouth, moaning low.

Beyonce

Freeing her husband's large cock, she smiled. "I love you so much, Chaos," she whispered as she pushed herself on his length. she closed her eyes, feeling him fill her, her muscles clenching along him. "Oh, god, baby, you feel wonderful." It was heaven each and every time. Slowly, she started rocking her hips. She needed him now.

The New Order

Ellie and Lauren

Lauren moaned as Toxin's tongue brushed her wet sex. She grinned at her sister, enjoying the attention of their mate. Ellie smiled back, her tongue slowly lapping at his cock. She moved so that she was kneeling between his legs, facing her sister.

"Don't be so mean," Ellie whispered. "I'm feeling a little left out."

Violet

Violet jumped up and ran to her rooms. Once there, she collapsed in tears. Shaking, she slowly got dressed in what Spook wanted to see her in. When she was ready, she brushed the tears away and took a deep breath. Mustering her courage, she went back out to him.

Daphne

Surprised, Daphne slowly approached White. "If i did something wrong, I'm sorry," she said, not sure what he wanted. Had she disturbed him? What if he found her little offerings to be an annoyance. "I didn't mean anything by this. I just thought you might like something sweet to eat."

For all her fantasies, the stern, cold look of White was scarier then anything she had dreamed. In her dreams, he looked kindly on her, whispered words of love and took her to bed. The reality made her think he was going to skin her alive.

Bearcat watched April and grinned as she started to suck down on him. He grinned and licked his lips watching April go down on his cock. He grinned and held onto her head as she sucked on him. He then looked over to Mara as she was tied and had the vibe slid into her warm and wet sex.

Chaos kissed her as he felt her start to slide herself onto his large cock. He growled and licked his lips before kissing along her neck as his tail wrapped around her legs and slowly slid up into her ass. "I know you love it up there dont you babe?"

--

Toxin kept licking at lauren and holding onto her legs to keep her steady as she sucked on his cock. He looked at Ellie and smiled and watched her. "Oh don't worry about that my pet You'll get some fun too."

Spook watched as Violet came back out into the main throne room. He looked her over and grinned. "well then my pet tell me what you have on."

White looked Daphne over and stood up sliding his knife back into his belt holster and walked over to her and grinned before grabbing her and pinning her to the wall running a hand down along her sides.

The Loyalists

April and Mara

April moaned low, swirling her tongue over her mate's cock. She loved the feel of him against her tongue and in her mouth. Her hands massaged his legs as she sucked him. On the bed, Mara closed her eyes as the vibe kept her aroused. She wanted it to be her mate inside her, fucking her hard. Opening her eyes, she watched April suck BearCat, smiling at how lovely they looked together. If she couldn't have BearCat inside her, then she was glad her co-mate was pleasuring him.

Beyonce​

"Mmm, you know I do, baby," she moaned, bucking her hips faster. "Please, Chaos, take me. I need you, honey. I need you now." She writhed on him, pleasure filling her. No man could ever make her feel this way. She knew that the first time she slept with Chaos. She never wanted anyone else ever again.

The New Order

Ellie and Lauren

Lauren giggled at her sister's pouting. Looking back at her mate, she said, "Why not use your tail on her, sweetie? We can all cum together. Either that, or she can get herself off."

"Only if Toxin is watching," Ellie said. She liked it when she could tease her mate, playing with herself for his pleasure. It was something they both had done for him, or played with each other. Only for Toxin, though. No one else.

Violet

She knelt at Spook's feet. "As you can see, I have followed your orders. This shirt was a gift from your father. Before you get angry, all my clothes came from your father. The tight blue silk shirt was his favorite." She leaned back so he could see how the shirt pressed agaisnt her skin, enhancing her breasts and nipples. "As you requested, I have on my shortest pair of shorts and am wearing pantyhose. I hope this pleases you."

Daphne

She trembled as White slammed her against the wall. The predatory look in his eyes scared her and she tried to not move. "Please," she begged. "If I did something wrong, I'm sorry." She wasn't sure if he wanted to fuck her or kill her. Or both. "Tell me what you want."

Bearcat watched April and grinned as she sucked him off before he released into her mouth. He then pulled her up onto the bed and slid himself into her and growled as he started to push against her more and more harder and harder. he grinned and started to slip his tail up her ass as well.

Chaos nodded and looked at his wife and pushed harder against her and started to nip and lick along her neck as his hands found their way to her breasts and started to squeeze her breasts. He grinned and pushed deeper into her as his tail also slid into her with his cock to fill her up and push up into her to give her more pleasure.

--

Toxin nodded and watched Ellie and grinned as he slowly pushed his tail over her thighs then sliding in between her legs and over her wet sex. "Tell me how naughty my girls are." He grinned then looked at Lauren as he pulled her off of sucking his cock and pulled her back and slid himself up into her warm cunt. "tell me about the night I took you two girls."

Spook looked at Violet and nodded running a hand against her cheek and grinned and licked his lips. "Tell me my pet how you look in it and how it shows you off, how it makes you fell then tell me how I can tie you in your outfit and fuck you tied up in your outfit."

White looked at Daphne and grinned. "Kneel down now." He unzipped his pants and looked at her fishing his cock out of his pants and rubbing against her face. "Suck Human."

The Loyalists

April and Mara

April moaned loudly as her mate thrusted into her. When he used his tail, she cried out happily. Her hands clutched his back as she writhed under him, meeting his thrusts. "Oh, yes," she moaned. "Mmm, baby, you feel so good." She looked over at Mara and winked, knowing that this was getting her co-mate hot.

Beyonce

She bucked her hips faster as he filled her, wanting to feel him in deeper. Her body tingled with the need to cum, and she knew only her mate could give it to her. She arched against him, her breasts rubbing against his chest. The friction on her sensitive nipples gave her shivers of pleasure.

The New Order

Ellie and Lauren

Ellie moaned, rocking on his tail. She loved the feel of him inside her. She licked her lips, watching her sister bounce on their mate's cock.

"Mmm, you want a trip down memory lane," Ellie said. "It was our first week of college. Living on our own, we started experimenting. College is a time for that, you know."

"In our experiments, we realized we were attracted to each other. But we wanted a man in our life," Lauren said, closing her eyes as she bucked her hips. "A few guys tried to be our man, but they weren't satisfying us."

"Then you found us," Ellie said. "You were only supposed to find one woman, but you got us both. And we've never been happier. You complete us.

Violet

She looked at Spook, a mixture of fear and defiance creeping into her eyes. She licked her lips, thinking about the outfit she had put on. Every piece had been a gift from King, something she treasured. How did he think she felt wearing it?

"I look sexy, Spook," she said. "My breasts are on display and my long legs are clearly seen. It makes me feel sexy to wear these clothes."

She took a deep breath, not wanting to continue, but knowing she had to. "I want you to tie me up on your bed, kneeling on all fours. You can pull my shorts down and fuck me like a bitch."

Daphne

Tears stung her eyes as she opened her mouth, taking his cock in. She swirled her tongue along his skin, wanting to please him. She had heard rumors that White sometimes assulted the women servants, but she had thought him to be a quiet, kind-hearted and misunderstood man. Now, she was scared of him, thinking her fantasies foolish.

She kept her eyes shut as she licked and sucked him.

BearCat grinned and looked at April as he kept pushing against her before groaning and starting to release inside of her. He then slowly pulled himself out and looked at her licking his lips before he looked over at Mara who was still being assaulted by the vibe and the ropes that kept her bound. He slowly made his way over to her and pushed the vibe deeper into her and turned it up even higher. "My pet loves to be bound and vibed doesn't she?"

Chaos groaned and held onto Beyonce and kept thrusting his tail and cock into her listening to the sweet noises that they made as he fucked her before he let loose his seed into her and kissed her deeply. "Well my pet it seems that you've thanked me for today hmm?"

--

Toxin looked at Lauren and grinned before he released into her and growled. He then pulled her down onto the couch and pulled Ellie up and pushed her over Lauren and slowly slid his way into Ellie's warm cunt while his tail dove into Lauren. "So sexy two girls hot and wanting cock together."

Spook looked at violet and grinned as he walked around her and gave her rear a squeeze before kissing along her neck. "What should I do with you?"

White looked at Daphne and grinned as she sucked on him. He ran a hand through her hair and nodded. "Very good girl."

The Loyalists

April and Mara

Mara licked her lips. "I love it," she said. "It's second best to actually making love to you." She tugged at her bounds while April kissed along BearCats's neck. "Please, baby, I need you in me. Have April use the vibe on herself while you fuck me. I am so hot right now, honey. Please, make me cum."

April grinned. "Mmm, yes," she said, "let's make her cum."

Beyonce

She smiled, kissing her mate. "I would thank you more," she said. "I would spend all my time thanking you. I love you, darling." She kissed down his neck and chest. "I'm yours, my lovely Chaos. I love it when you take me."

Arianna and Melanie

Turning in her sleep, Melanie woke up as she curled up behind Sebra. All she could see was his broad back and her groggy mind mistook him for King. Kissing his back, she brought her hands around to carass his chest. She was surprised to find another girl on the other side. Arianna slept with her face nuzzled against Sebra's chest.

Melanie's first thought was to be jealous. This man was hers. But, she saw how peacefully the slept and she couldn't stay angry. Slowly, the memories of that day flooded back. She knew this wasn't King. At that moment, she just wanted to be held. She wormed her way next to Arianna and under Sebra's arm.

The New Order

Ellie and Lauren

The girls moaned as he pushed into them. Ellie slowly bucked her hips against his cock, feeling him push deeper into her. Lauren stroked his tail as it went in and out of her. Together, they were filled with pleasure. Ellie pulled Toxin down and started to kiss him. Lauren joined in, kissing and licking on the side of his face.

Violet

She refused to look at him. closing her eyes as he kissed hr neck, she said, "I am yours to do with as you please. I am your servant, your plaything." She felt humiliated, knowing he had waited this long to have his revenge.

Daphne

She found that if she closed her eyes, she could pretend it was in one of her fantasies. That helped her as she sucked on his cock. Slowly, she got more in her fantasy and she licked the length, moaning low.

Bearcat looked at April then to Mara and nodded He smiled and walked over to Mara and pulled her over and untied her before pulling the vibe from her and handing it over to April as he pinned Mara down. "well then My pet Im going to fuck you as hard as I can and enjoy myself doing it." He grinned and kissed along her neck before kissing over her chest and running his tongue over her breasts as he lined himself up and slowly pushed himself into Mara.

Chaos looked at Beyonce and held onto her kissing her deeply running a hand along her legs. "I love you too my dear." He smiled gently playing with the edge of her dress as his hand slid over her legs. "What say we head to bed now my dear lovely?"

Sebra shifted abit feeling Melanie old onto him. He didnt really mind and pulled both girls close to him, holding onto Arianna while his tail wrapped around Melanie's waist to let her know that he was there with her as his other hand held her close to him on his other side.

--

Toxin licked and kissed at each girl as he pushed his length deeper into Ellie's warm sex. He growled playfully abit and pushed his tail deeper into Lauren as he held onto Ellie and plunged himself deeper and deeper into her.

Spook looked at Violet and grinned licking his lips watching her. Nodding his head he slid a hand along her sides. "Tell me my pet all the ways I can tie you right now."

White watched Daphne and grinned as she started to work on his cock. He grinned and kept pushing himself in her mouth as his tail swung from side to side. "Good girl. i bet you're wet arnt you?"

Back
Top Bottom