Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kidnapped! (chocolate x cercerbus)

Beyonce gasped, nearly dropping the drinks in her hand. "The King? Did he get out alive," she asked. One look at Sebra's face, and she knew the answer. "Oh, merciful heavens," she whispered, the glasses dropping from her hands. Arianna jumped up to help Beyonce clean the glass. Melanie huddled in her chair, trying to not cry again.

"It was a shock," Arianna said. "Melanie saw everything. She's not taking it very well." Arianna winced at her words, realizing how she sounded. "I mean, of course she's not taking it well, but I think she might need someone to keep an eye on her. You know, in case she decides to kill herself."

Princess cuddled up at Fear. "What if I'm next," she whispered, her eyes on Shadow. "God, when I got here, I didn't really realize what I was doing. I didn't think it would go that far. What if they hate me for that?"

Violet trembled at Spook's feet. "You're too kind," she managed. At least, for the time being, he was allowing her to live. "You won't regret it, Spook. I promise." She wasn't sure what else she could say. That she'd be as loyal to him as she was to his father? That would never happen. She wasn't going to be as assured with him as she was with King, her life not as easy. She had loved the king and didn't feel the same way toward Spook. The best she could do was just keep her head down and try to remain invisible.

Chaos sighed. "Going into shock pretty much. we'll have to watch her and i'll Radio to the rest of the Northern command and pass the word down the line. Here stay inside and make yourself comfortable and safe, we have guests rooms if you need them." He just shook his head and sat back watching Beyonce as she dropped the glass. "You okay there?" Sebra sat down beside Melanie and watched her. "Lets just get you to lay down."

Fear looked at Princess and tilted his head. Because of what you did, unlikely. Shadow and Violet have a history together so thats where his hatred comes from. So its nothing to worry about babe." He laughed and gave her rear a swat and licked his lips.
Shadow held onto Carla knowing that she was safe from any of the problems. "What will happen depends on what Spook wants to do."

Melanie leaned in to Sebra, taking some warmth and comfort from him. "Why did they have to kill him," she whispered. "He was so kind to me. Why did he have to die?"

Arianna and Beyonce finished picking up the glass. Arianna looked down and realized she had cut her finger. "Mind if I borrow a towel or something," she asked. Beyonce got her a towel to stop the bleeding.

Princess snuggled against Fear, feeling better. At least she wasn't going to be punished. However, she did feel responsible. Cautiously, she made her way to Shadow. "Uh, listen, about earlier," she said. "I'm sorry."

On the floor, Violet rolled her eyes. Great, just great! REmind Shadow about having the pill. She was hoping that they could move past that. However, she felt Princess mayhave a good idea. Turning to Shadow, she also said, "I'm sorry about all the bad blood between us. Can't we start fresh?"

Sebra sighed "He didn't have to. The people who betrayed him made him die." He sighed and looked at her before pulling off what looked like a dogtag. "When the King and I were young He gave me this so we would always remember our past and our friendship..Its his ID tag. May It be given to you and remind you of him and help you relax." He looked at her before placing it over her neck. Chaos looked at Beyoncé as the dealt with the broken glass. "Look why don't we relax. have some good food then we can deal with this in the morning."

Fear looked at Princess before looking at Shadow. Shadow just glanced at Princess but seemed to pay her little mind. His anger wasnt with her. No it was to Violet who was laying on the ground tied and still dressed to impress. "I say we give her a bit of her own medicine and hand her to the animals." Spook nodded and looked at her. "Yes I think that is a wonderful Idea."

Violet's eyes widened at Spook's and Shadow's suggestion. She backed up, shaking her head. "No, please, no," she begged. "I'll be good. I'll do anything. Please, no. I'm not strong like Shadow, I'll die." She turned to Spook and fell to her knees, wrapping her arms around his legs. "Please, Spook, you know it'll kill me. Humans aren't as strong as your warriors."

Princess looked back at Fear, catching on to what they were going to do. "Fear," she whispered, "please, you can't allow this. Please, do something." She had seen what it did to Shadow, and she never wanted to see it again.

Melanie took the dog tags and kissed them. She missed King with all her heart. Turning to Sebra, she hugged him. "Thank you, so much," she whispered. "Thank you."

Beyonce helped her up and took her to a guest room and then had Arianna help her make dinner. While they cooked, Beyonce told Arianna a little more about the culture of Sebra's people. Things that Violet forgot to mention, like multiple mates was considered okay. In fact, later that night, some of Beyonce's friends were coming, two women who were mated to one man.

Shadow looked at Violet. "Oh I know that..Thats why I was working on making one for you humans. You arnt the only person who could come up with things to increase someone's lust." He laughed and went to go get the bottle. Spook looked at Violet and laughed pushing her back with his foot. "Get off, Did I say you could do that hmm?" You see the problem with my father was he gave you free reign. You arnt getting that from me." He glared and watched her.

Fear looked at Princess and just shook his head. "I have no say over the new ruler and don't ever think I do my dear." He ran a hand through her hair before going to sit down and read a few reports about those resisting the government change. "Soon everything will be under our control. Even the north."

---

Sebra nodded and looked at Chaos. "So my friend I know you are having guests over, So who is it?" Chaos nodded. "Oh having BearCat and his girls over for dinner. we were expecting them over but him seeing you..will be like old times..Sgt." Sebra laughed. "You know you don't need to call me that."

Loyalists

With Melanie sleeping, Beyonce and Arianna finished the dinner. They were setting the table when there came a knock on the door. Beyonce walked over to open it. She peeked out first and then, with a sigh of relief, opened it all the way.

"April, Mara! come on in. Quickly!" Beyonce said. "BearCat, hurry up." She ushered a trio into the dining room. Behind her were two lovely ladies. April was a tall, slender mocha-skinned woman with long straight black hair. Mara had tan skin and wavey brown hair. Arianna watched them with interest, wanting to see how a multi-wife situation played out among these people.

April and Mara had been BearCat's wives for a few years. They felt themselves lucky to get along so well and they loved their husband.

"Everyone, you remember Sebra," Beyonce said. "I'd like to introduce to you, Arianna. And, there's a girl, Melanie, in the guest rooms."

The New Order

"Please," Violet begged. "I'm not asking for free reign. I'm asking for mercy. Lock me up, chain me up, I don't care. Please, don't let Shadow do this." When he kicked her off him, she knew that he wasn't listening to her. Her life was over.

Princess looked over at Carla and saw that she was a little blank in the face. Turning back to Fear, she said, "Am I going to stay in the same harem rooms? If not, then I think Carla and I should see our new rooms." Leaning up close to him, she whispered, "I really don't think either of us needs to witness this. Please, Fear, I can't handle it and I think Carla's mind is going."

Bearcat Walked in, Mara and April on each Arm as they headed in. "What The old dog is still alive?" Sebra looked at Bearcat. and laughed. "Yes you wolverine..Im still alive..barely but alive..we have much to catch up." Bearcat looked at April and mara and gave their rears swats. "Help out the lady and make yourself useful." He looked at Sebra then to Chaos. "Well it seems we are all back." Chaos nodded. "Yes but we have much to talk about now."

Spook held up his hand. "Hold off Shadow..Not until we test out. She may be useful later on to get loyalists to ourside." Shadow looked at spook. "But sir-" Spook looked at him. "I said now, Now obey or else!" Shadow nodded. "Yes sir" Fear looked at Princess then to Carla. "All right lets go get you headed over to our new rooms."

the Loyalists

The women finished setting the meal on the table for the men. Steak sizzled in the pan and Beyonce had made her famous veggie casserole. It was enough to feed them all, and she took pride in that. Sitting next to her mate, she rested her head on his shoulder. She was worried that this might be the war that Chaos doesn't come back from.

Arianna brought a plate in to Melanie, setting it down for the poor girl. She felt sorry for the woman, but there was little she could do. She was sure Sebra could help her. Her warrior could do anything.

April and Mara sat on either side of their husband. They could feel the somber air and kept quiet. Normally, they were chatterbugs, always talking and makng their husband laugh at their antics.

The New Order

Violet nearly fainted with relief when Spook called off the punishment. "Thank you," she breathed. "I owe you." She sagged down on the floor, too weak to move.

Princess and Carla followed Fear to their new chambers. Carla was glad she wouldn't be sleeping in the harem room anymore. She hated it, hated thinking she might belong to anyone other then Shadow.

Chaos looked at Beyonce and ran a hand through her hair before looking at the meal and starting to put food on his plate. BearCat licked his lips watching the food before getting his own then looking at April and Mara. "Come on no need to be so quiet and glum. You're almost always talking." Sebra nodded. "Hell when you got those two they never seemed to get them to be quiet and now they are..must be a signed of the apocalypse"

Fear lead Carla and Princess to the new chambers. He first lead Carla to Shadow's. "I think you'll like it So now we have mine to go to my pet." He picked up princess and grinned and carried her down the hall and brought her back to his room and opened the door. Spook looked at Vaiolet and licked his lips running a hand against her cheek. "Oh and you WILL be useful."

The Loyalists

April smiled, pushing aside a lock of her black hair back. "I'm sorry, dear," she said. "I guess it's just that we can tell something is up."

"You all look so serious," Mara said, her hand on BearCat's thigh. "And Beyonce was very tense." She looked at her hostess, "Sorry, hon, but you are. And we know that's not normal."

Arianna turned to Sebra. "It's been a rather trying time," she said, not wanting to blurt anything out.

April and Mara exchanged a glance. Knowing that the mood wasn't going to get any lighter, April said, "I caught Mara knitting BearCat a new scarf. I should warn you, dear, that this attempt is as bad as the sweater fiasco."

"Make one three armed sweater and you're marked for life," Mara groaned.

The New Order

Carla looked around her new room. Slowly, she walked to the bed and ran her hands over the sheets. She crawled up and laid her head on the pillow, breathing in Shadow's scent. With a low moan, she curled up to wait for Shadow, dreaming of his touch.

Princess couldn't stop the gasp as Fear brought her to his rooms. They were huge! Not even her father had rooms like this. "Oh, wow," she breathed. "I'm staying here?" She slowly walked around the room, her fingers trailing over the surfaces and walls. When she got to the bed, she turned back to Fear. "I think I'm going to like it here."

Violet leaned into Spook's hand. She knew her place. She hated it, but she knew it. Gone were the days of her freedom. She was a nobody, a nothing. Her survival relied on how happy she could keep Spook. It would take time to rebuild herself.

"I will be as usefull as you desire," she said. "Just ask it of me and I will serve you." As long as he kept her away from Shadow, she'd be happy.

Bearcat just shook his head and looked at April then to Mara. "Don't worry about it, I doubt anyone could screw up a scarf so I wouldn't worry all too much about it." He smiled and wrapped his tail around Mara's waist and looked over to Sebra and Arianna. "So old friend tell me what brings everyone everyone together Chaos?" Chaos nodded, it was due to come out sooner or later. "Well from what Sebra has told me it seems that the crown prince Spook has launched a coup against King and has taken over the throne. Sebra, Arianna and another female were able to escape and get here in time so we are going to have to shelter them."

Bearcat sighed hearing the news but he always felt that Spook would try something like this and now his fears were real. "We'll do everything we can. I'll have to call up Ghost. He will really be able to help and shelter them." Sebra nodded and thought about it. "I just know that they will launch a campaign against the Northern lines."

--
Shadow walked into his room after a while and looked at Carla and laid down beside her curling his tail about her waist. He noticed that she was sleeping and just rested beside her to let her sleep and not wake her up. He smiled and grinned licking his lips.

Fear nodded and leaned back against the wall before walking over to his clothes hanger and pulled off his weapon and hung it up before he started to take off his uniform and strip down before he rushed over and jumped onto the bed pinning her. "Im glad you will."

Spook watched Violet and nodded as he ran his hand against her cheek before untying her. "Strip down, to just your bra, panties and hose."

The Loyalists

April and Mara gasped at the news of their beloved king's demise. April brought her hands to her mouth as Mara buried her face in BearCat's shoulder.

"How awful," April moaned. "I just can't believe that Spook would do a thing like that. I knew he wasn't fond of how his father ruled, but to kill him?"

"So, it's war," Mara asked. She and April clutched each other's hands across BearCat's lap, their fear for their mate visible.

"Sebra and I found the king right afterwards," Arianna said. "I'm very new to this, so I'm afraid I don't really understand what's going on. Why would Spook want to kill the king?"

The New Order

Carla turned over in her sleep, curling up against Shadow. She moaned against his chest, nuzzling him instinctively. She whispered his name.

Princess giggled as Fear pinned her. "Mmm, what do you say about us annointing the room," she said, wiggling against him. "I bet you know a hundred differnent ways to...uh...'annoint' the room." She leaned up, kissing along his neck and chest.

With slow, jerky movements, Violet stripped off her clothes. She kept her eyes down, not wanting to see if Spook enjoyed this or not. It was in that moment that it really hit her that King was dead. She felt hot tears roll down her cheeks as she folded her shirt and skirt, standing there in just her undergarments and stockings.

Bearcat shook his head and growled. "That fool, Starting now a civil war?!, What is he thinking that getting rid of his father will be the ticket to pulling into power. If he thinks those Tera guards can protect him." He growled and stood up as he began pacing across the floor. Bearcat was one of the most skilled soldier. he would often go into battle with his rifle but not even use it, relying more on his own hands and body strength which made him a formidable opponent. but he also was quick to temper as most wolverines were.

Chaos looked at Bearcat and sighed. "My friend relax, we will deal with it don't worry We will be in the throne room and remove him from power ad put someone else in. who was loyal to the king.. BearCat growled. "When I get my hands on him im going to ring his neck."

--

Fear watched Princess and licked his lips. "Oh I know several ways that we can christen this room as ours." He grinned and kissed along her neck as he trailed a hand up along her legs.

Spook watched Violet and licked his lips grinning. "Kneel down and suck me off."

The Loyalists

April and Mara glanced at each other before jumping up. They knew the temper of their mate and felt it best to calm him down before he did something he'd regret. Like ruin Chaos' home. April took one side of BearCat while Mara took the other, pressing themselves to him.

"Dear, please, sit back down," April implored. "Save your energy for when you're in battle."

"I'm sure Chaos and Sebra are already coming up with a plan," Mara said. "You'll get your chance to have your revenge on Spook."

They urged him over to the table and curled up at his side. Arianna felt a little embarassed as she watched the two women caress their mate, planting kisses along his neck. It seemed to work, helping him calm down. She was coming to realize that these people were rather sexual in nature, not just in the bedroom but in all aspects of life.

She looked over at Sebra, wondering if she'd ever have that kind of connection with him.

The New Order

Princess

Princess smiled, closing her eyes and moaning as his hand crept closer to her wet core. "I've wanted this since I first saw you at my club," she confessed. "What I did with Violet was just a taste to me. I wanted you to myself." She arched up, rubbing herself against him. "I know you wanted me, too. You didn't pick me for your king, you picked me for yourself."

She spread her legs a little wider. "I know you've thought of fucking me, Fear. Nows your chance. I'm all yours."

Violet

Humilated and holding back her tears, she knelt in front of Spook. Her hands went to his pants, slowly pulling them down to reveal his bulging cock. She had no choice but to do what he wanted, her life depended on it. She closed her eyes as she took him in her mouth, trying to think of anything other then what she was doing. She swirled her tongue over his length, working hard on pleasing him.

Carla and Daphne

There came a knock on Shadow's door. Daphne, the kitchen mistress, poked her head in. "I hope I'm not disturbing, but I brought your woman some food," she said. Daphne could have been Carla's sister, they both had the same brown hair and dark eyes. She brought in a tray and set it down by the bed.

"I had heard that she was tamed," Daphne said, turning to leave. "I figured she probably hasn't eaten all night without you around her. She'll need her strength."

Daphne left and Carla, hearing the door shut, opened her eyes.

Sebra watched BearCat, He had chosen him to the Northern protection service for that just reason. if you got him angry he was hard to stop and would keep on going till he saw no more enemies alive. Sebra looked at Arianna and smiled and squeezed her hand. and it was true that these creatures were sexual in nature as Chaos was sitting beside Beyonce,tail along her legs while his tail had already slipped up her skirt. For them these things were normal in public. like little terms of affection to each other.

---

Fear grinned and pinned down Princess as he ran his hand along her legs and pulled away her skirt as he quickly undressed and rubbed himself against her. "I watched abit of your show but the outfit I told you to dress in that night was the best you've had on. Not to suggestive but still tempting." He grinned and pressed against her and licked along her neck.

Shadow nodded and looked at Carla. "You should eat so that you can keep up your strength." He smiled and kissed along her ears and neck,running his tongue against her flesh as he held onto her, nuzzling himself against her hair.

Spook watched Violet and grinned licking his lips. "good my pet keep going"

The Loyalists

Beyonce had to bite her lip to keep from moaning as Chaos' tail slid under her skirt. She had long since stopped wearing panties. She was tired of having to buy new ones after her over eager mate tore them off her one time too many. She laid her head on Chaos' arm, smiling up at him. Noticing Arianna's slight discomfort, she decided to be a good hostess and keep the conversation going.

"Arianna, how did you and Sebra meet? I believe you're the first woman I've ever seen him with," Beyonce said. "Or is the other girl your mate, Sebra?"

Arianna looked down. "Uh, actually, I don't think either of us are his mate. He brought me here to be a concubine for the king, but I guess that's not happening. And the other girl was the king's concubine. Sebra was just kind enough to rescue us."

The New Order

Princess

With a smile, she wrapped her legs around Fear's waist, pulling him closer to her. "Did you like what you saw," she asked, arching to his touch. "I can always give you a private show." She moaned, feeling his lips and tongue against her skin. She needed him, right now.

"Fear, please, don't tease me," she whimpered.

Carla

Carla turned in the bed so she could see Shadow better. "I knew you'd come for me," she said. "I didn't want anyone but you." she kissed him, ignoring the food. She only wanted him. She knew she should eat, he had told her to, but she had to hold him. She was scared he'd vanish again.

Violet

With her eyes closed, she could imagine it was anyone else but Spook. Her hands massaged his thighs as she sucked on his long length. Her tongue swirled along the sensitive skin and the tip of his cock. she knew that he expected teh same care and lust she had shown his father. She figured she could fake that.

Chaos kept eating as his tail slowly pushed into Beyonce and grinned licking his lips. "Great cooking my dear as usual." Bearcat nodded and kept eating. "You'll have to give Mara and April some tips. They can cook very well but yours is just so good." Sebra smiled. "Yes she was brought for King but I enjoyed her." He looked at Arianna and smiled. "Well since you know ours, why don't you tell yours. We know Beyonce used to be big time singer and actress."

--

fear grinned and watched Princess as he slowly slid into her and started to push against her more and more. he grinned and licked along her neck as he thrust deeper into her and kept pushing away.

Spook watched Violet suck away at him before he released into her mouth and grinned. "Tell me a fantasy."

Shadow held onto Carla and kissed her. "I would always come for you my pet, Now eat up you need to keep your strength so that you can keep up your stamina when I screw you."

The Loyalists

Beyonce nodded. "I used to be, but I mostly stay here with Chaos now. I got lucky, I feel. I wasn't meant for the king at all. My darling saw me and kept me for himself. It took a little time to get used to my new life, but I came around. Right baby?" She smiled, looking over at BearCat. "And I would love to give April and Mara some tips."

April patted BearCat's leg. "I was the first that BearCat took in. Well, officially. Mara belonged to another at the time. I found out that her old mate was abusing her, and BearCat took her in. We became friends and it's all worked out."

"That's right," Mara said. "We got lucky. Not all multiple mates get along as well as we do."

Arianna looked down. "So, it's really common, then? What if the girls don't get along?"

"Then your mate has to make a choice. Does he keep both and risk tension, or give one up? No matter what, it's painful," Mara said.

The New Order

Princess

She moaned, feeling him push into her. Arching her hips up, she met him thrust for thrust. This was heaven and she loved every minute of it. "Oh, Fear," she whispered, "Make me your woman. Please, just fuck me."

Violet

Violet looked up at Spook. "A fantasy, my Lord," she asked. That was a strange request. What could she tell him? She had a fantasy, but it wasn't doable. Not by him. She wanted King for it.

Running her hands over his length, she went the safe route, "I have no real fantasies," she said. "I wish to serve you Spook." In truth, she had dreamed of being a mother, but that would never happen.

Carla

She smiled, hearing Shadow's promise. Sitting up, she took the sandwiches by the bed and started to eat. She wanted to do what he said, wanted to be the woman for him. If he wanted her to eat, she would eat.

Chaos nodded and smiled. "I still wouldn't settle for anyone else." he smiled and kept eating but he also had his tail deep into Beyonce's warm sex as he fed from her cooking and even got more. Chaos looked at Mara and April and smiled. "Im glad they get along because I don't think i'd be able to send any of them away." He smiled and nuzzled both of them then kissed them. "I love them too much to send either of them away."

--

Fear grinned and watched Princess and slid himself deeper into princess as he brought his hands to her breasts and squeezed her breasts as he kissed along her neck. His tail reached under her and slid into her ass. "Oh don't worry Princess, I will do just that."

Spook looked at Violet before pulling her down onto her hands and knees as he moved up behind her and slowly slid himself into her and growled giving her rear a swat. "I think you can come up with something."

Toxin yawned and opened the large doors of the Manor as he set his bags down. Walking inside he let his eyes adjust to the dim lighting. He finally had some significant R&R built up from service time on board the Defiance. He looked around not seeing anyone and the house smelled of Vanilla. He walked around wondering who was home when he heard soft giggling, He walked to the living room and noticed both Ellie and Lauren laying together, feeling each other. he just stood there licking his lips

The Loyalists

Beyonce moaned low. She had stopped eating, finding it hard to eat while Chaos made her feel so good. Knowing that Arianna was new to the culture, she tried to keep it low and not as evident, but he was making her feel so wonderful. Across from her, April and Mara ignored the noises their hostess was making. It was bad manners to stare.

Arianna kept her head down, not sure what to do just yet. Maybe if she kept talking, she could ignore that her hostess was getting off or that she was getting horny from the noises.

"When I met Sebra, he was in dog form," Arianna said. "He was brought in the shelter i worked at. I took him home and...well, you all know the rest."

"How long did the other girl belong to the king," Mara asked.

"Just today," Arianna said. "She was brought in last, so the King took her first."

The New Order

Princess

She moaned, writhing under him. It was as if he was everywhere at once. His hands, his tail, his lips, his cock...she was drowning in him. She could do little but hold on to him, trying to stay afloat in the sea of pleasure. She whimpered his name, wanting more and more of him.

Violet

Violet whimpered as Spook entered her. She didn't know what he wanted from her. She gave the answer she thought he wanted, but it wasn't enough. Normally, she would have enjoyed this. Her body was primed for sex and she could feel the pleasure despite her feelings for Spook.

"Please," she moaned. "What do you want from me?"

Ellie and Lauren

Knowing their mate was about to wake up, Ellie and Lauren decided to give him a good morning. Toxin was a bit of a grump in the morning, so their gift couldn't take place in his bed. They moved to the living room and stripped down to just their stockings. Laying on the couch, Ellie started kissing down Lauren's chest.

"I'm glad Toxin is going to stay home for a while," Lauren whispered as she arched to her co-mate's lips. She slid her leg between Ellie's legs, pressing up to Ellie's wet pussy.

"Mmmm, so am I. I think we missed him too much," Ellie said before she started sucking on Lauren's nipple. They worked at getting each other hot and wet, pausing as they heard their mate moving around the house.

Seeing Toxin enter the living room, Ellie reached out to him. "Come and join us, darling."

Chaos just let his tail lay inside of Beyonce as he ate. He looked over at Sebra who wasn't paying attention to what was going on. instead Sebra was feeding his face eating lots of the food. He looked at Arianna and smiled. "You must be tired. perhaps its best we go and rest for the night my dear." He smiled and set the plate away and gently got up and pulled Arianna to her feet and kissed her. "lets head to the guest room and rest."

--

Fear kept pushing against Princess driving as deep as he could into her as he kissed her deeply and slid his tongue into her mouth as he thrusted more and more into her before he started to release into her. Fear groaned and looked at her and grinned. "Enjoy my pet?"

Toxin Yawned and looked at His two girls and grins. Sisters and very sexually active. he met them at a club and just had to get both of them. They even let him play with them during the club.

Spook grinned and kept pushing against Violet and licked his lips as he kept pushing against her.

The Loyalists

Arianna leaned against Sebra as he helped her up. She wanted to be alone for a bit, to let the day sink in. She yawned as Sebra took her to the guest room where Melanie was already asleep.

Beyonce waited until the new girl was gone before turning to her mate. "You are just too eager," she teased and pulled him down for a kiss. She straddled his lap, looking back at BearCat and his mates. "You'll have to excuse us, but my beastly mate has been a bad boy."

April laughed, "I understand. We'll just have to find dessert on our own."

Mara smiled. "Or be dessert."

The New Order

Princess

She gave a low moan as she came, her juices hot around his cock. She arched to him, smiling. "Mmm, baby, keep it up. I need more." she wiggled against him, working on making him hard again. she wanted him over and over again.

Ellie and Lauren

The sisters giggled, looking over at their mate. "come on Toxic, join us," Ellie pleaded. "Or at least tell us how you want to see us pleased. Please baby, we need you."

"Yeah," said Lauren. "We've missed you, darling. Tell Ellie how you want to see me cum."

"Or see me cum," Ellie said, pinching her sister's nipple. Every once in a while, they pulled the jealous act, but Toxic knew they weren't really trying to one-up the other.

Violet

Violet moaned, letting her body take control. She wanted to keep Spook happy. Lord only knew what he'd do if she displeased him. She knew Shadow still wanted her to suffer, and Spook was her only salvation. She closed her eyes, letting his thrusts fill her with pleasure.

Sebra looked at Arianna and smiled and tucked her in before laying down beside her and wrapping his tail around her waist. Chaos laughed and kissed Beyoncé back and held onto her,running his hands along her sides. "Tell me again of the concert and night I took you as my own." He grinned and licked his lips. BearCat just laughed and looked at April and Mara and grinned. "Oh I think we can find the dessert all by ourselves can't we girls."

Beyoncé's video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlxByc0-V40 )
--
Toxic watched the two girls and licked his lips before walking over to them and pushing them aside on the couch so that he could lay down before pulling them both over him. He Ran a hand down each girl's back. "How are my two Sexy girls doing this morning?"

Fear growled and nodded as he slowly slid out of Princess's wet cunt and he started to slowly slide up into her ass. He grinned and let his tail slide into her sex as he pumped away into her.

Spook watched Violet and grinned as he kept pushing away at her.

The Loyalists

Arianna and Melanie

Arianna rolled over in Sebra's arms and rested her head on his chest. She wanted to stay with her strong warrior, forever. Leaning up, she kissed him gently on the lips and smiled. Behind him, Melanie turned in her sleep, seeking out Sebra's warmth. This, Arianna felt, could possibly work. She wasn't sure if Sebra was the kind of man who wanted two mates, but she knew she wanted him.

Snuggling up to him, she started to drift off when a thought occured. "Wait a minute! What about my pets!"

April and Mara

Seeing that their host and hostess were busy, April and Mara urged BearCat to leave. "We have dessert at home," April said. "I'm sure we'll find something sweet."

"Oh, I know we have something sweet," Mara said. "Let's make sure BearCat is well satisified."

Beyonce

Waving goodbye to her friends, Beyonce turned back to her mate. "You never get tired of that story, do you," she asked. She started to plant little kisses along his jaw and neck as she said, "It was my first big concernt. I wanted to be a singer so badly, I even changed my name to be that of my idol. You were there, watching me the whole time. I thought you were an angel in disguise and I felt no fear."

She leaned back and started to unbutton her shirt. "After the show, you came to me in my dressing room. They were still calling for an encore when you brought me home." she shrugged out of her shirt and smiled. "Have I thanked you for that today?"

The New Order

Ellie and Lauren

The sisters smiled, cuddling up to Toxin. They each reached down to tease his massive cock. One would tease the tip and head while the other massaged the base and balls. Then they would switch.

"We missed you, darling," Ellie pouted. "All we could do was sit here and wait for you to return."

"And think of interesting things to do when you got back," Lauren said, her thumb grazing over the tip of his cock.

"Lots of interesting things," Ellie confirmed, her hand slowly pumping at the base. "So many interesting things that we've been just horny for you."

Princess

She moaned, loving the feeling of him filling her up. She writhed under him, wanting more. She wanted more then just sex. She wanted Fear. She wanted to know how to please him, what he liked and didn't like, and the mundane details of his every day. She wanted to spend her nights in his arms and her days by his side.

"Oh, Fear, don't stop," she begged. "Baby, please, I'm yours."

Violet

She could feel her body push to a climax. Spook was relentless and she knew it would be soon. Lowering her head, she felt the first hot tear make it's way down her cheek. She was stuck as the woman of man who didn't love her.

Daphne

After Daphne dropped off the food for Shadow's woman, she silently made her way to the back barracks. She had taken a piece of her homemade cherry pie, hiding it on the cart. It wasn't for Carla, but for a man Daphne had secretly liked. He was too important to notice a little kitchen maid such as herself, but that didn't stop her. Over the years of her service, she had given him little treats. Most of the time, he was too busy to even notice she was there, looking up in time to see that food had mysteriously appeared. It was her way of taking care of him, and she prayed that someday he realized she was there.

Back
Top Bottom