Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kidnapped! (chocolate x cercerbus)

Violet

She looked up from her lecture as the new woman was brought in the harem. She motioned the girl over and said, "Who are you?"

"I'm Arianna. What's going on? I was brought here, but I'm not really sure what's happening."

"Who brought you?"

Arianna shrugged. "He never really told me his name. Sweet guy, maybe 25 or 30, scars and lots of muscle."

Violet's draw dropped. "That's Sebra. I'm shocked. I didn't think he knew waht a woman looked like."

"Well, he knows how to use a vibrator and make a girl wet, so he can't be all that bad," Arianna replied.

Violet frowned and started back in on her lecture. Looking up, she realzed Carla was missing. "Where did she go?"

Carla

Carla slipped away when Violet wasn't paying attention. She wasn't allowed out of the haram room, bu the garden counted as safe ground. She had to get out of there. She couldn't stand it. They had told her what theydid to her Shadow. She couldn't bare it! They wanted to take him away from her, she was sure of it! She had to figure out how to find him and stay with him.

She sat on a bench, hidden behind two trees. Looking up at the sky, she wondered if her Shadow was all right.

Melanie

Melanie felt her face burn as her assalent cried out her secret. Obviously it was some kind of turn off as he stopped touching her. She looked down, humiliated. What did he expect anyway? she was the ice queen. No one wanted her. No one ever wanted her.

"Just leave me alone," she moaned. "Untie me and I promise to not tell anyone. Just go away and leave me alone." She felt the humilation welling inside her. What would anyone want with her anyway?

One of the elite guards looked at Violet and nodded. "I'll go and find her." he took 2 others with him as he began to search the grounds. "She couldn't of gone far men, She's a black collar so it wont let her go very far." The Guards began searching the grounds that black collars were allowed to roam. Shadow was in the far edge of the yard and trying to control himself. he learned the first time that by purging and reverting to feral form would help him over the effects of the pills. He puked abit before he shifted back to the cat and curled up.

Spook laughed and looked at Melanie and grinned before untying her legs leading her to think he was going to untie her but he then quieckly tied her legs spread to the other legs of the chair. "Oh I don't think so we'll just have to change a few things and if you dont quiet up and behave i'll have to gag you and force you to behave and I'd hate to do that." He laughed abit watching her,running a hand along her stocking clad legs and reaching up under her skirt and yanked her panties down.

Carla

She pushed herself further back in the shadows as she heard the guards. She couldn't run anywhere, but she could hide. Huddled in her hiding spot, she prayed with all her might that Shadow was okay. What if, after being with Violet and Princess, he didn't want her anymore?

She choked back a sob, not wanting to think about that.

Melanie

Melanie felt her heart stop as her panties were yanked off. "Please, don't," she whispered. "Have some pity on me. I'll do anything you want. I'll pleasure you if you just stop."

She couldn't take the idea that this was how it was going to be. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she begged, "Please, I'm a virgin. I....I'm scared."

Shadow stayed as the kitten for some time before he finally shifted back and shook himself. he spit one last time before nodding. "There we go much better. She is SO going to get it." Shadow got up and headed to the water pool in the middle of the gaden and kneeled down before dunking his head in then pulling his head out and matting his hair back. He cracked his knuckles before sitting down and laying back and yawning. "A day done now time to get some rest. He yawned and stretched out to just enjoy the peaceful garden not knowing that Carla was inside of the garden and that the guards were looking for her.

Sppok grinned, She was scared which was good, he always enjoyed scaring people. "All right then." He untied her and looked up at her. "Take that jacket off, hop up onto your desk and cross your legs and hike your skirt up to expose yourself." He knew that King didn't like them fresh and if one was brought in that way he normally threw her to the soldiers and by after it they were of little use. "Tell me your fantasies. even a Virgin has some I know that."

Carla

Believing that it was safe, Carla crawled from her hiding spot. She had no idea where to go, but maybe she could stay in the gardens. Following the wall, she made her way further in. It was so beautiful out here that she wanted to stay forever. She thought she heard water in one direction, heading over there. She was thirsty and tired and still very horny.

As she made her way to the sound of the water, strong arms grabbed her. She screamed, as the guards pulled her away.

Melanie

Melanie did as the man told her to, sitting on her desk and pulling her skirt up to her waist. She looked at him, trying to not show fear, but was sure she was losing that battle.

Licking her lips, she said, "My fantasies? I, uh, well, when I think about sex, it's always with someone who is patient and cares. He takes teh time with me and doesn't hold me down. He shows me how to make love to him and is gentle with me." She looked down, unbuttoning one of her buttons on her shirt. "He tells me I'm beautiful and he that he loves me. I guess, that's what I really want."

Shadow jerked awake hearing what was going on. Sure he'd take carla again but he knew that the King's eyes were upon him so he'd wait for a more opportune time. He just sat back and relaxed as the Elite guards pulled her back to the harem room where Violet was teaching. They hauled her in and sat her down on the seat before walking back to the door and keeping post. Sebra walked in and looked at Violet. "with all the Fuss don't you think it would be better to just send someone sle back out to find a replacement then have to deal with the problems that she'll have? Sure she'll Bed King but she'll crave Shadow."

Spook watched Melanie before standing up and heading to the edge of the desk. "Lay back and finger yourself while you suck me off." He pulled her to lay back down and unzipped himself and let himself hang out for her to find with her mouth and start to get to work on him. "Make it quick and get yourself good and wet."

Violet

Violet looked up as Carla was dragged back into the harem. When Sebra asked if it wouldn't be easier to find a new girl, she frowned. "It isn't my call, Sebra," she said. "It's the King's call. If he feels up to the task of retraining her, that is his business. Unless told otherwise, she belongs to him and not Shadow. We can't just give him what he wants all the time."

Turning to a guard, she added, "Tranqualize her."

Melanie

Melanie hesitantly started fingering herself. She could feel herself blushing, but she did as he told her. When he hung his large, erect cock in her face, she tried to think of what he could want. He said to suck, but what if she did it wrong? A little scared, she took the head in her mouth, softly sucking onthe skin.

She closed her eyes, finding she liked the texture. the velvety smoothness and the hardness felt so right. Her fingers moved a little faster as she continued to suck on the tip eagerly.

Sebra nodded and looked over to Violet before heading back to the chambers and to talk with King. The elite guard looked at Carla and held her before tranqulizing her and heading head to the resting rooms and tucked her in before heading back to guard the Harem room which Violet was teaching in. King sat back wanting to know what she had been teaching the girls. He sent another guard to have her finish and bring them out. It wouldn't be long till Spook got back

Spook grinned as Melanie started to suck him off and kept fingering herself as well. He watched her before he moved her and flipped her onto her stomach and slid himself through and pushed into her with one quick stroke. He let her adjust to him before he started to fuck her. He knew that for her first time she wouldn't get addicted because she had no other to compare to. He kept pushing himself against her before pulling out and having her go back to sucking him and releasing in her mouth. Once done he just picked her up and carried her to King's Manor.

the harem

Violet finished her lectures. Now the girls, if they had been paying attention, knew the finer points of pleasureing the men in the palace. If not, well, it wasn't her fault they couldn't keep up. She had gone over the tail, the ears, if the man had whiskers, and the importance of always having stockings.

When she finished, she prayed she wouldn't have to go through it all over again. "Okay, any questions?"

Princess raised her hand, "So, All the guys here are the same?"

violet shook her head. "No. Each one reacts differently, but this is just a simple way of pleasing them. Kinda like nearly all women here enjoy having the man thrust into her, but we all have different tastes on the way."

"Are we expected to pleasure each other," asked Arianna. "I mean, we are in a harem, right?"

"Sometimes you will be expected to perform with another girl. It's yoru job to let her know your comfort level. Unless the man demands something of the two of you, you girls can work something out."

Princess grinned. "I have no problem with girls."

violet stood up. "Good. Now, we should all make sure we're dressed properly. The clothing area is through that door."

"I noticed you went somewhere else to change," Princess said. "Why was that?"

"I have a private room. As the King's number one concubine, I get a few perks. If you're given to another man, you can get your own room as well."

The other two girls shrugged and went to the clothing area. They picked out a shirt and skirt each with matching stockings. Bras and panties seemed to be in short supply.

Melanie

She wasn't sure if she was elated or disappointed by how short her sexual encounter was. She wasn't a virgin anymore, but she didn't have an orgasm. she knew he had, the taste of his semen still in her mouth. She was brought before a majestic man, the same half-animal/half-human that her encounter was. Scared, she clung to Spook and whispered, "What is going on?"

Spook looked at Melanie before pushing her foreward and kneeling to king. "Your Newest addition My King. Ready for you to have." King looked the girl over and nodded but he also noted how scared she was before grumbling abit. Spook looked up. "Did I do something wrong King?" King shook his head. "No my soldier. Not at all. Just lost a bet that's all."

Fear laughed abit and grinned licking his lips. Since he had won the bet that Means he'd be able to bed with Violet and who ever else he wanted to have so now the choices were his. King looked up as the girls were brought out minus Carla who was sedated and in her bed. Shadow watched as they came out and Looked at Violet and glared cracking his knuckles. The Elite guards took note of Shadow and knew they would act should shadow try to do anything against the girls they would act on the King's behalf.

Violet looked the new girl over. Sighing, she said, "You didn't spook her, Spook? She's shaking." What in the world could Spook have done to scare this girl? So much like Shadow it wasn't funny.

Turning back to the king, she said, "My Lord, the girls are ready and have been brought up to speed on what is expected of them. I'm sure you'll find them all to be well qualified lovers."

Princess smiled, giving a little finger wave. Arianna looked around for Sebra, feeling better when she saw him. Melanie clung to Spook's side as Violet's words sank in.

"Wait! What do you mean lovers," Melanie asked. "No one said anything about that!"

King Nodded. "I shall break her in then. Violet. You will serve Wolf for the night. Do as he commands my pet, Do not question why just do. Fear nodded and sat back on the couch. "I'll also take Princess as well. King nodded as the elite guards took Melanie and made her kneel infront of king. Sebra just sat back in his chair and looked at Arianna and licked his lips. "I guess that leaves me and you sweets." He laughed abit and stretched. It was HIS chair. No one else ever sat in it. not a guard and not even King Himself. Everyone just let Sebra take the chair and never had any fights or problems about it.

Melanie looked frightened as she was made to kneel in front of the majestic man. She trembled, scared of what they would expect of her. She knew even her fantasies were tame compared to actual sex. They called the man 'King' and she was worried that if she failed to please him, she'd be killed.

Licking her lips nervously, she gazed up at him. She rubbed her hands down her stockings, trying to steady her nerves.

Violet looked over at Fear. He wasn't the king, but he wasn't one that repulsed her. With a smile, she walked over to him, swaying her hips. Straddling his lap, she wound her arms around his shoulders. "Well, what is it you desire," she purred.

Princess tapped Violet on the shoulder. "Remember, I'm here, too," she said. She slipped behind Fear's seat, her hands massaging his neck. "I think we both can sate his desires."

Arianna walked over to Sebra, smiling softly. "Am I going to have to beg again," she asked, a twinkle in her eyes. She crawled up in his lap, enjoying the fact that she got to be with a warrior. Oh, the other men looked nice, but Sebra looked like a real warrior and the made her wet.

Back in the harem, Carla moaned low in her sleep. Her dreams were haunted by Shadow and the still heightened sense of arousal.

King looked at Melanie and licked his lips before walking over to her. he laughed abit before just grabbing her and picking her up and walking out to his chambers and carried her off before opening the doors and setting her down upon the bed. He looked at her and grinned. "Well my newest pet.. Hmm well now that I have You I want you to beg for your master." He grinned and started to undo his belt and pants as he walked over to him. Unlike the other warriors who were pretty much fine to just being what the humans would call naked.

Fear looked at Violet then to Princess and grinned. "Oh don't worry I bet you both can sate my desires." He grinned letitng his tail run over Princess's legs while he held onto Violet. "You look good. tell me what you have on." He licked his lips watching her and moving his hands up to her chest to squeeze her breasts.

Sebra looked at Arianna and grinned as she crawled right into his lap as he watched her and pulled her close to him. "OH I bet we can think of something for you to do."

Shadow walked into the harem sleeping chambers and looked at Carla but was stopped by Spook. "The old man's eyes are on you dude. just wait..once we gather those we need..you'll have her and the power."

Melanie

She could feel the sexual energy that charged the air as the King stared down at her on the bed. Her eyes widened as she beheld his naked form. He was so huge! There was no way he'd fit in her. He'd tear her in two.

She whimpered, the fear rising again. "Please, don't hurt me," she said. "I've never...You're so big and I..." She wasn't even sure what he wanted her to say. He wanted her to beg, but beg for what?

Violet and Princess

Violet moaned as Fear squeezed her breasts. She smiled, leaning forward to place small kisses along Fear's jaw. "As you can see, I'm in the shirt and skirt ensemble that the king loves the most, and sheer stockings. And nothing underneath," she said.

Princess leaned down to kiss his other cheek, purring as she felt his tail tease around her legs. Remembering what Violet had told her, she turned slightly to breath in his ear, running her tongue along the edge.

Arianna

Unsure if she should be the one continuing or if she should wait for his command, Arianna decided to take a gamble. Straddling his lap, she slowly started to gyrate her hips in a lap dance. She moved her hands up her body to cup her breasts and she caught his eye and smiled. "You started something in my room," she said. "I'd like to finish it."

Melanie

Almost if she knew that Shadow was near-by, Melanie moaned low. "Shadow," she whispered, tossing in her sleep. Finally, she rolled over on her stomach and sobbed in her pillow.

Kin looked at Melanie and grinned as he approached her and walked to the edge of the bed before gently pushing her down then pinning her. "Oh don't worry babe it will all go in and you'll learn to love it and want more." Most of the time he left it up to his pets to please him but since she was was seemed to be the newest he was going to break her in himself as he kept her pinned down his tail wrapped around her legs and spread her open for him as he looked at her before pushing himself into her and growling as she was good and tight. He pushed himself more and more until he was fully into her. as he growled and licked along her neck letting his hands explore her body.

Fear kissed her back then kissed along her neck as he slid a hand up along her legs then felt up under her skirt as he did so he took one hand and griped hers. "stroke." as Princess blew on his ear he grinned and licked his lips, his ears flicking abit as she blew on them.

Sebra looked at Arianna and grinned licking his lips. "All right then." He smiled and picked up Arianna and carried her off.

Shadow looked at Carla and grinned. "Soon my pet, soon." Spook looked at Shadow and nodded. "Soon we will have control."

Melanie

She gasped, arching under King as he thrust inside her. For a moment, there was pain, but as he started to pump his massive cock inside her, she felt the pain vanish. Closing her eyes, she moaned with each pleasurable jolt through her body. This wasn't the horrible experience she had feared.

"Ohhh, don't stop," she begged, writhing under him. "Don't stop, please."

Violet and Princess

Violet grinned, keeping her skirt pulled up. Under his instruction, she fanned her fingers over her wet sex as she gyrated, pressing herself against him. She could feel his bulge pressing up and she licked her lips.

Princess moved her legs further apart as she played with Fear's ears. She could feel his tail moving up, seeking out her wet sex. She wanted him. He had sparked her interest in that strip club, and she wanted him so badly. The King looked great, but she liked finishing what she started and Fear had started with her.

She shifted her body slightly, allowing his tail to finally brush her sex. At the first jolt of pleasure, she moaned in his ear.

Arianna

She squealled, wrapping her arms around his shoulders as he picked her up. With a wide grin, she leaned close and whispered, "You know, I bet I could make you cum before you made me." She kissed his neck, rubbing her body against him, giving him a taste of what bedding her could be like. After hearing Violet say that Sebra never touched a woman in all the time she knew him only intrigued Arianna more. She was sure he knew his way around a woman's body, and wanted to sample that feeling herself.

King watched Melanie and licked his lips as he kept pumping away inside of her. His hands moving all over her body as he growled and kept haicng his way with her young body. He soon pulled out and flipped her onto her stomach and slid himself back into her as he laid down showing his dominance over her.

Fear looked at Violet and grinned as he knew she could feel that he was growing good and ahrd and with Princess constantly giving his ear attention he was only getting harder faster and faster when she shifted he slowly slid his tail into her and grinned as she held onto him. "I think maybe the student is doing better then the teacher.

Sebra looked at Arianna before he carried her off to his room. He was the only warrior who actually had his own room. Perhaps it was his loyalty to King that gave him such. He then tossed Arianna onto the bed before pinning her down. "Okay I'll take that bet. You'll regret taking it." He laughed and watched her as he licked his lips knowing that this was going to be fun. and with Violet telling Arianna that she had never seen Sebra with a woman before. well its true. after his wife died like many of the other females of their race did during the civil war he didn't take anyone else.

Melanie

She gripped the sheets as King pumped into her. When he flipped her around, she could only moan. He was so much more powerful then she, and she was no match for him. With each thrust, she felt her body reaching for some glorious light. All she could do was push back against him and moan.

Violet and Princess

"Oh, you think she's better then me," Violet said. She smiled wickedly, sliding down his body until she was kneeling between his legs. "Shall we see who gets you to cum first? The student or the master?" With that, she eagerly undid his pants and freed his cock. Looking over at Princess, she smiled as if to say, 'I'll win this one.'

Princess frowned. Violet seemed to be nothing if not competative. concentrating on Fear's ears and tail, she went to work. Fear, she knew, was lucky to have two women pleasure him. She was deturmined that it would be her who caused that final jolt over to an orgasm.

Arianna

Arianna gave Sebra a small frown as he pinned her. "Not fair if I can't move," she said. "How am I supposed to get you to cum if you're the one doing all the seducing." She stretched her leg out and rubbed it along his leg. "I mean, if you're scared I'll win, keep me pinned and helpless."

King watched Melanie and grinned as he kept pushing against her getting closer and closer inside of her. He also unwrapped his tail from her legs and slowly started to push his tail into her ass as he licked along her neck and kept pushing away at her knowing that he now had her under his control she was his.

Fear laughed abit and looked at Violet and ran a hand through her hair. "Oh Jealous are we hmm?" He laughed knowing that Violet prided herself as King's best girl and always took her place at his side. "Its not fitting you love." He laughed and looked back at Princess as he pushed his tail in deeper into her.

Sebra looked at Arianna and grinned before he rolled over and released her. "All right then. try your best." He laughed abit and sat back on the bed relaxing and taking her in.

Melanie

She screamed her first orgasm, the force of it taking her by surprise. Through the daze of pleasure and release, she realized she craved more. With King still in her, she pushed back to meet his thrusts, wanting to have him bring her to that sweet wave again.

"Oh, god," she moaned. "I'm yours. Do what you want, I'm all yours."

Violet and Princess

Violet growled low in her throat as she licked and sucked Fear's cock. She may have a jealous streak, but it served her well. She took his cock in her mouth, sucking slow and hard, her hand massaging his balls.

Princess moaned low as she felt Fear's tail enter her. The fur rubbing against her sensitive skin made her weak in her knees. She leaned forward and whispered, "What should happen to the loser?"

Arianna

When Sebra rolled over, Arianna found herself presented with a new opertunity. With a grin, she straddled his stomach, leaning back so he had a full view of her body. She slowly unbuttoned her shirt, revealing her breasts one inch at a time. She planned on teasing him until he begged her for release before he could turn the tables on her.

"Is it true that a girl can make you cum just by stroking your tail," she asked, taking off her shirt. The cool air and her own arousal caused her nipples to harden.

King nodded and kept pushing against her as she came. He growled and kept at it. "Now work to get your master off." He had broken her and now it was her job to get him off. "I shall do what ever I want to you. You are nothing more then my fuck toy to have with when I want and how I want."

Fear kept his hands on Violet's head as she went down on him and started to suck on him. He grinned then looked at princess. "Now thats for me to know and well the loser to find out now. Don't want to be the loser now wont you?" He laughed and just watched the two girls.

Sebra shook his head. "No..It helps get our kind off. an errognous zone but other then that it wont just make you cum with just one touch. just the same is for you humans.

Melanie

She looked over her shoulder at her king and master. "How can I serve you," she asked, lust thick in her voice. "Teach me how to please you. Tell me what to do and I will make you happy."

She never thought she'd hear herself talk like that, but there she was, acting like a slut for him. That morning, she had been a virgin. Now, she was panting for the first guy to give her an orgasm.

Violet and Princess

Violet doubled her efforts as she sucked Fear's cock. Her hands wrapped around the base to pump and provide stimulation. she hated losing and she would not lose to a stripper. No base-born slut was going to top her.

Princess, also very competative, continued to rock her hips on Fear's tail as she licked and sucked on his ears. Her breasts pressed against his back and her hands gripped his chest. She let him feel her desire the wetter she got.

Arianna

She smiled, taking off her skirt so she was just in her stockings. "Is that so," she said, taking his tail. Keeping her eyes on him, she held the tail between her breasts as she licked the tip.

King looked at Melanie and grinned. "Tell me how you want your master to tie him. What you'll wear in hopes that your master will take you and tie you up and have his way with you. Tell your master what you'll do and what you'll wear for him to please him." He growled out abit as he pushed back against her before pulling himself out and pushing himself into her ass that his tail had previously taken.

Fear looked at Violet and grinned but mainly it was due to Princess's actions that his cock was as hard as it was. Sure Violet was good but Princess in not knowing truly how much would take to get a hybrid up was timidly acting and yet getting him off. "Better keep working my girls or else someone will lose."

Sebra watched Arianna and grinned as she took his tail between her breasts and licked at the tip. "The tip has little bone. it is mainly at the base and middle of the tail that can do the help." He grinned and flexed his tail wrapping it around her nipple and squeezing. "Hell I wont even have to use my hands to get you begging for me."

Melanie

Melanie licked her lips. She was new to this game, and did not have the benefit of hearing Violet's lectures. Not wanting to get any of the answers wrong, but scared she'd fail, she hesitantly said, "I want you to tie me up. I want to feel helpless before you as you take my body. I am your willing slave and I bow before you."

Feeling stronger, she said, "I will wear anything you want. If it pleases you, I will wear a corset and thong panties, with stockings hooked to the corst by a garter. I will crawl to you, and beg you to take me."

She moaned loudly as he pushed his cock in her ass, pain and pleasure mixing.

Violet and Princess

Princess moaned, rubbing her body against Fear. She wasn't sure if he was close to cumming, but lord, she was. His tail was driving her mad and the only thing keeping her from jumping him was Violet still latched on to his cock. She gripped his chest, her nails starting to dig in.

Arianna

She smiled, biting back a moan. "You do have talent," she said. Leaning back, she reached behind her to rub his cock. She felt that penetration would be cheating, so hands and lips and other natural parts were all in. She didn't know how to compete with a tail. Once she found a plan, she was going to make him moan and scream.

Back
Top Bottom