Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kidnapped! (chocolate x cercerbus)

Carla sighed as she walked through the dark parking garage to her car. It had been a long day and she had been stuck at work with a big project. How long had she worked today? Eighteen hours? More? All she wanted to do was get home and take a long hot bath.

Flipping her long mahagony hair to the side, she started digging in her purse for her keys. Visions of soapy water and the low, soothing sound of classical music danced in her mind. A massage would be nice, too, but ever since she kicked her ex out, she didn't have that option. With deturmination, she pushed that thought from her mind. She was not going to think about him.

Of all the nerve, though! Sleeping with her best friend! It wasn't as if Carla wasn't beautiful. She was! She had dark brown hair the flowed over her shoulders in a silken wave, a curvy body that her tight sweaters and short skirts couldn't deny and the sexiest pair of legs this side of a runway. Well, in her opinion, of course.

Finally digging out her keys, she smiled. "Home, relax and repeat," she said. Maybe she'd stop by the store on the way home and pick up something sweet.

As she was unlocking her car, a noise drew her attention.

There was a whole second world deep within the city. A world that existed in what people thought only to be the stories they told to children. about creatures that looked like animals and humans. A world that once co-existed with man but then was forced under it. Forced to live as simple domestic animals. A world that would once again rule the land that the humans called their own. "Go my minions and find them, bring them here and show them that WE are the more superior creatures that deserve this earth.

They were all sent out on King's Orders. to find Beautiful young women and bring them back to join King's Harem. Maybe if they found good ones King would allow them to bed them and make them their toys to have their fun with.. Shadow slowly crept out of the shadows and looked up at Carla and gave out the most pathetic mew of a weak kitten. He just watched her knowing that there was no way any female would turn away the sight of a weak little black kitten.

"Yes come here sweetie and know that soon you'll be begging me to take you back to my bed." Shadow grinned before "falling" to the ground and mewling once again like a weak and scared little kitten.

Cerberus said:
There was a whole second world deep within the city. A world that existed in what people thought only to be the stories they told to children. about creatures that looked like animals and humans. A world that once co-existed with man but then was forced under it. Forced to live as simple domestic animals. A world that would once again rule the land that the humans called their own. "Go my minions and find them, bring them here and show them that WE are the more superior creatures that deserve this earth.

They were all sent out on King's Orders. to find Beautiful young women and bring them back to join King's Harem. Maybe if they found good ones King would allow them to bed them and make them their toys to have their fun with.. Shadow slowly crept out of the shadows and looked up at Carla and gave out the most pathetic mew of a weak kitten. He just watched her knowing that there was no way any female would turn away the sight of a weak little black kitten.

"Yes come here sweetie and know that soon you'll be begging me to take you back to my bed." Shadow grinned before "falling" to the ground and mewling once again like a weak and scared little kitten.

Carla looked down at the tiny black kitten, her heart melting. "Oh, you poor thing," she said, scooping the kitten up. "What are you doing here? Some big car could have flattened you."

She scratched the little kitten behind the ears. "Well, I'm not leaving you here. You're coming home with me," she said. Holding the kitten close to her breasts, she unlocked her car door. "I guess my hot bath is out of the question, but I won't be going to bed alone tonight."

She placed the kitten in the passenger seat. "I'll have to think of a name for you, won't I," she said with a grin. With one hand on the steering wheel and the other petting the kitten, she drove home.

Shadow just watched Carla and mewled again before letting her set him in the passenger seat. He acted like the curious little kitten and pawed at her hand for abit before pawing at the seat and from time to time getting his claws stuck in the fabric before pulling them out. He looked up at Carla and mewed again just to be cute before laying down on the seat thinking to himself. "Soon young girl you will be mine and making these noises when I bury my cock into your warm body."

Shadow just watched her and played the part of a poor defenseless kitten but soon when he knew the time was right he'd show her that she was the only creature who was defenseless. Shadow thought about all the things that he would do to her and knew that she wouldn't be able to resist him and if she thought he was bad then she had no clue what was in store for her when King got his claws on her.

When Carla got home, she placed a small plate of tuna down for the kitten. "Eat up," she said. "I'm going to change for bed." She walked to her room and stripped off her work clothes. Slipping into a short, silk nightie, she smiled. She couldn't afford silk sheets, so this was the next best thing.

Walking back to the kitchen, she said, "I need to name you, don't I? What would be a good name for a black kitten? Midnight? Blackie? Rascle?" She smiled and petted the kitten before looking in her pantry. "Smokey, maybe? No, that's more of a gray kitten's name. Too bad you can't tell me." Her back was turned as she pushed some of the oil bottles aside, going for the bottle of wine hidden in the back.

Shadow watched Carla and looked down at the tuna and started to eat it. back in his mind he grumbled abit. "Oh you are SO gonna get it for this. giving me cold tuna..what am I some house pet.. foolish human." He almost had a full mind to change right now and attack her but he wanted to wait until he had some good time and and have a chance when she wasn't on her true guard.

Shadow finished up the tuna and walked over to carla and just sat down mewing at her to be picked up and held. His yellow eyes just kept staring at her as he thought of what he was going to do once she slept and left him to sleep as well.

Carla poured herself a glass of wine and scooped up the kitten. "I think I'll name you Rascle," she said. "Or Trouble." She brought the kitten to her room after she quickly finished off her glass of wine. She knew she should have savored it, but she was tired and decided to get up early the next morning to get Rascle some kitty toys.

Slipping under her covers, she let Rascle have half the bed. "If you have to use the bathroom," she said, "don't do it on the bed." She doubted the kitten understood her, and made a mental note to figure out how to litter train a kitten. Placing a kiss on the kitten's nose she turned over to go to sleep. "I think you'll be the best roommate ever," she murmured.

Shadow laid on the bed as carla started to sleep. He mewed at her and when she didn't respond he knew that she was asleep. Shadow gently jumped off of the bed and looked at her before he started to shift to his natural form. He slowly stood up and stretched. "There we go much better." Watching Carla sleeping he licked his lips before carefully tying her down to the bed. reaching under her he used her panties as a gag and covered her mouth with tape.

Shadow then sent back that he had gotten one female and would be bringing her back for king but first he would deal with her. He looked at Carla and leaned over her. "Wake up Carla, Your little kitten has made an accident." he laughed and mewed at her before crossing his arms over his chest waiting for when she woke up.

Carla moaned low in her sleep, the deep masculine voice drifting into her dreams. Slowly, she started to wake up. When she tried to move and found that she couldn't, she thought she was still dreaming. However, it felt too real to be a dream. Her eyes snapped open and she screamed. Her cry of terror was muffled by a clothe and she found herself tied down to her bed.

She wiggled in her bounds, eyes wide and staring at the creature standing before her. In her struggles, she realized that her panties were gone. Scared of what that could mean, she tried to move away from the large shadowy figure, but she was tied tight.

Please be a dream, she begged silently. Please, please be a dream.

Shadow looked at Carla as she struggled before he shook his head and loomed over her. "This should go to teach you not to pick up strange animals. You may never know who or what they are." He laughed and pulled away her blankets to show her that he had her tied down to the bed and exposed to him. "But you know I must thank you for the name..I rather like it better then mine. Shadow..But then again it fits doesn't it."

Shadow laughed and climbed onto the bed over her,running a hand up along her soft long legs before he then drew his hands up over her chest as his tail curled about her legs. "Hmm well I bet King wouldn't mind if I have myself some fun before handing you over." He laughed abit and leaned close to her. "Oh babe this is no dream" He grinned and kissed at her neck as his tail slipped up under her silk nightie.

Carla continued to struggle. She couldn't believe what this creature was telling her. This was her kitten? Her sweet little Rascle? No, no no! It had to be a nightmare.

She stopped struggling once he placed his hands on her breasts. Every time she tried to move, it only served to push her large tits up against him. The last thing she wanted was for him to think she wanted this.

As he kissed her neck, she felt his tail slide inside her silk nightie. The contrast of his hot flesh and the cool silk felt amazing. She bit down on the clothe in her mouth, not sure of what she should do. If she fought him, she knew he'd win. If she just lay there, he'd win.

Carla felt tears well up in her eyes. She whimpered, feeling every place he touched her spark to life.

Shadow watched her and grinned as he squeezed her breasts behind the silk fabric of her nightgown which clung to her curvy body. He laughed as he kissed and licked along her neck. "Like your gag, you should its your own panties. I thought it was a nice touch, a way to keep you quiet and to give me access."

His coarse tongue ran against her soft hot flesh as he kept playing with her. He brought his tail up higher along her legs before slowly sliding in between her thighs and pressing against her sex lips. "you can either resist and this will hurt or you can be a good girl and submit and it will be far less painful and far more pleasurable then you can ever imagine."

Carla closed her eyes as he squeezed her breasts. Dear god did that feel good. And his tongue against her flesh. A small part of her wondered how that rough tongue would feel in other places. She tried to remind herself that responding to what he was doing was only an automatic response. She could still think no, even if she physically gave in.

She arched up as his tail pressed against her sex. The fur against her skin felt amazing. Carla couldn't help the reaction of letting her legs spread more for him. This still had to be a dream, but she could just go with the flow. What was it he said? If she didn't resist, this would be pleasurable? She decided to go for pleasure.

Mumbling through her panties, she tried to tell him more.

Shadow watched carla's reactions and let his tail rub against her sex. Once she tried to spread her legs further He nodded and kissed her neck before slowly pushing his tail into her tight and warm sex. It seemed to fit her perfectly, plus all the little furs rubbed up against her on the inside and would heighten the pleasurable sensations.

He noticed that she tried to talk so he pulled the tape off and pulled the panties out of her mouth. "What was that my pet? Hmm what did you say?" He grinned and pressed himself up against her. brushing against her legs she could also feel his hard cock pressing against her.

Carla couldn't stop from gasping as his tail entered her. It was better then anything she had ever dreamed. Way better then her ex! The combination of the fur pressing against the walls of her sex, tickling the sensitive skin, robbed her of any will to think.

She felt the panty gag being removed and him asking her to repeat herself. If she weren't so high on the pleasure, she would have been angry to hear someone call her a pet. Instead, she whimpered, "More. Oh, please, don't stop." She couldn't believe she had been scared before. This was pure bliss. "I'll be your anything, just, please, don't ever stop."

Shadow looked at Carla and nodded and put the panties away and ran a hand against her cheek as he looked her over. "You know though I must say you look very good all tied up." He looked her over and licked his lips. "You look good, tell me about what you have on." He sat back. He wanted to get some entertainment out of her before he got down to matters. He grinned and watched her "tell me all the ways I can tie you in that outfit and all the ways I can fuck you while your tied."

Down in the deep recesses of the city was King's lair. King sat back on what would be considered his throne as he reached over and ran a hand through His pet's hair. "Soon my pet you will receive playmates. I want you to train them well and play nice with them, can you do that for me?" He grinned watching her. King looked just like that, a King. He had the body of a muscular man but also that of a strong predator the Tiger.

Carla

Carla moaned in disappointment as he pulled back. Her body was craving his touch. She wanted more. She could hardly focus on his questions.

"What am I wearing," she said. "It's just a silk nightie. Nothing special." She squirmed in the bounds, trying to entice him back to her. "Please, continue. You can't leave me like this."

She bit her lip, wanting to feel him again. "I don't care how you tie me up. Please, fuck me. I'm all yours." Her body throbbed with desire and she need...wanted...him.

Violet

Violet laid her head on the King's leg. She had been his pet for nearly a year now. She couldn't remember her life before him, nor did she want to. She was his pet, he was her Master, and that was all she cared about.

"I can train them," she said, turning her head to kiss his thigh. "I will make you proud."

Shadow watched Carla and tilted his head. his ears flicking as he sensed that King was stirring and wanted Shadow to return soon. He looked down at her before laughing and pulling his tail from her and instead he slid his cock into her, filling her up just as well as his tail did. But his tail wasn't away from her for long. No he slowly slid it up her ass and pushed his tail deeper into her and started to move in time with his thrusts.

King looked at Violet and nodded. "You have always done so my pet I do not worry that you would ever disappoint me." He grinned and looked at her and licked his lips. "Tell your master how you like to dress and what you like to do to ensure that you please your master." He was pleased with Violet but was starting to get slightly annoyed that Shadow and everyone else was starting to take so long in gathering human females. King was a strong and if not impatient Tygris and had a temper to match.

Carla

Carla gasped as she felt him thrust into her. Both her sex and her ass were filled by him, a feeling that was foreign to her. None of her ex-boyfriends ever dared to do that.

She closed her eyes as she felt him rhythmicly thrusting, the sensations too strong for her. It was like being a virgin all over again. No one had ever made her feel this way.

"Please, oh please," she moaned. "Make me yours. I want you." She knew if her hands were free she'd be clawing down his back in her extasy.

Violet

Violet could tell her King was upset over something. He only asked for her reassurance when something was wrong. Knowing her role, she moved so that she was in front of him.

"I dress as my King wishes, or I wear nothing at all," she purred, sliding her hands up over his legs. "I prefer to wear short dresses that allow my King access to my body whenever he desires. I am my King's pet, and I live only to serve him."

She leaned up, placing a kiss on his abdomen. "I please my King in every manner. If he wishes something of me, I will do it. I am his happy sex slave. His touch brings me pleasure and I treasure the moments when I can give him pleasure in return."

Looking up at him, she smiled. "You only have to order it of me, my King, and I will do all you command."

Shadow kept pushing against her thrusting his tail in and out of her knowing that he would be able to get her off but he wanted to leave her hanging so that she would submit much easier and not try to resist when King or any of the others wanted to mount her. "in due time my pet in due time." He pulled out of her and straightened her nightgown out and untied her from the bed but then retied her legs and arms and picked her up and carried her over his back before walking out with her and into the shadows. it was a bit of a walk before he finally got to the Lair. he set her down and looked at Violet and King Before Kneeling. "I am sorry I am late king."

King looked at Shadow and looked at Carla and the state she was in before looking back to shadow. "I will deal with you later, Now go. Violet. Get her dressed up because more will be coming." (the next one you can decide be it willing or not and who it is)

(sending you a pm on the order)

Violet took the girl to the back chambers. The woman, Carla, was shaking and crying, asking why did Shadow stop. It made Violet mad to know that a subject of her king had dared to try and tame a girl meant for the king. She remembered, slightly, in her past the same thing happening, but now she only cared for the king.

"Don't cry," Violet said. "Soon, all will be well. You'll see. You're now part of the King's harem."

"I want Shadow," Carla moaned. "He said I was his pet. He made me feel..."

"Shhh," Violet said, stroking Carla's dark hair. "Don't get yourself worked up." She took Carla to be bathed in sweet scented water, hoping to wash Shadow's scent off her. If it were up to Violet, Shadow would be punished. She always felt that Shadow was too uppity, daring to even call her pet during their rare matings. She would suggest, if she were allowed, to the King a few punishments. Perhaps have Shadow forced to watch the King take Carla and not be able to releave the frustration. Or, watch as one below Shadow takes Carla, hearing her call the name of one he believed to be inferior to him?

Once Carla was washed, Violet dressed her in a white dress that was opened to show her breasts and so short it barely covered her sex. Then she placed the King's collar on her.

"What's this for," Carla asked.

"It shows your status. Black is for the new slaves. You are only allowed in the harem chambers and the King's rooms. As you gain more freedom, the collar will lighten up. White is the last stage. Once you've proven your loyalty, they take the collars off. See, I don't wear one anymore."

"Will I ever see Shadow again?"

Violet shrugged. "It's up to the King. Now, rest here until you are called." She left, intent on waiting with her king for any other arrivals.

King watched as Shadow left followed by Violet taking Carla to the back and getting her dressed. He wondered what the three others were fairing with their tasks.

Fear waited outside of the club, His tail curled about his waist as he watched the girls inside dance around and show themselves off. He nodded knowing that King would be pleased with him by bringing in a girl that was already seemed to be trained. He licked his lips and waited until the club was emptying out. He snuck into her dressing room and as soon as she enetered he walked in and grabbed her. There were hands on her hips. Warm, sleek hands sliding first up her figure before settling onto hips, drawing the anxious woman up into a Hold. His hands rose up to cup around a plump breast, Fingers pressuring the sides. a hand falling off her breasts and down her smooth stomach, finger tips brushing at her silky pantyhose. His tail curled around her waist as he cupped a hand over her mouth. "Scream and you'll regret it."

Princess

Princess - not her real name - waved good-bye to the other strippers as she went to change her clothes. She had the last set, so she was the last to leave. This club royally sucked, the bouncer had long since left. If she really wanted to, she could find a new job. There were other clubs, but this one let her keep almost all her tips.

Taking out the silvery flowers in her dirty blonde hair, Princess admired her body. She was as perfect as money could buy. The breasts had been a sweet sixteen present from her father, her toned form a gift to herself after hours a day of exercising and dieting. Her father, a corporate CEO, wanted to keep her locked up in a little ivory tower. Not Princess. On her eighteenth birthday, she emptied her accounts and ran. With the body Daddy paid for, she earned a new living. Someday, she was sure he'd find her, and boy wouldn't he be surprised to know his little Princess was a stripper that men begged to see. She was sure some of her regulars were clients of her dad's. How sweet was that?

Princess felt the man grab her and pull her towards him. It wasn't the first time an overanxious fan had snuck backstage for a little private one-on-one. The fear of being rape never entered her head. If the guy got too out of control, she knew how to stop it. If he intrigued her enough, then she felt it wasn't rape.

Her eyes widened as she saw the man. Well, not really a man. A werewolf, perhaps. Something canine and human. Interesting. Instead of fear, she felt attraction. This was different.

She smiled, pulling his hand away from her mouth. "Why would I scream," she asked, licking her lips. "Unless, you want me to be loud?" This was going to be one for the history books.

Fear looked at Princess as she removed his hand from her mouth and stated that she wouldn't scream. He tilted his head before licking his lips. "All right then. Know this You now belong to King and I am going to take you to him but first I am going to see how well you are, get dressed to show off yourself. nothing Exotic but still enough to turn someone on." He watched her and licked his lips as she let him go. "Now hurry and get dressed we don't have much time." His tail swung from side to side as he scratched at his ears, His color pattern quite handsome on him, The dark black top layer of fur mixed quite well with his grey/silver chest fur and also those piercing yellow eyes just seemed to stare at her. (The outfit will be from her picture)

Princess

She smiled, moving back against her vainity. "I'm now property of the King," she mused. "How exciting." Well, it looked like she went from stripper to paid whore. Not that it bothered her. If this was a good gig, she'd stick with it. If not, she could always leave

She dressed in a tight shirt and short skirt, pulling up a fresh pair of hose. She made sure as she dressed that the wolf-man could see her. Her fingers teased her body as she put on her clothes, and she knew he was watching. This 'king' person had better half as hot as this guy.

ONce she was ready, she slide a hand up his arm. "Let's go, honey. Best to not keep the king waiting."

Back
Top Bottom