Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Wrapped around his finger (Celeste & KingsPath)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty face, nice body, confidence and a drop of cleverness were all it took for her to become the popular doll that she was at the moment. Though, they couldn't deny that when Nicole Jayden would pass the hallways she'd turn some heads indeed. The boys, more exactly, would usually stare longer than they should and they really had a reason to. With those blue eyes which sometimes even shone green, those plump lips and that hourglass shaped body it was a mystery how she didn't attempt to model or at least join the cheerleaders group by now. The brunette was about 5'3 tall, basically, somewhat of an average, she had long dark hair which she usually kept in a high ponytail, she had an ample chest worthy of some whistles and quite the bottom and smooth legs, again, worthy of praises. Overall, Nicole could have any guy she wanted, kneeling at her feet if possible. It was hard to ignore this female when she'd step into a room, confident and apparently ignorant about the obvious stares. Yes, she had that unapproachable aura, keeping most of the guys away. Then again, there were always the jocks who'd still hit on her no matter her attitude towards them.

As a conclusion, it would be clear that Nicole would never lack something in the appearances department. On the other hand, even if she wasn't a no-brains beauty, she still had her struggles. More specifically, Chemistry. She could easily pass with an average score to any other subject, but this one was giving her headaches more often than not lately. What was worse, it was so bad that she couldn't even score a 50% in the last test. And maybe it wouldn't be so bad if the teacher wouldn't threaten to fail her for real, but he was. He really was. The last thing she wanted was to have her parents find out about this and force her to move to some private all-girls school. They have seen her enough times with far too many guys and now they'd more or less blame everything on the fact that she wasted time with those athletic dumbheads. Not that it was entirely a lie, but guys and education were two different things, and she did have enough wits to know that she couldn't be careless about her studies. And anyway, she could still study and have fun.

Though, it seemed like her plan was failing in the end. This is why the brunette had come up with another supposed brilliant battle plan. Ever since the first class she had continuously kept an eye on this particular classmate. Someone who might be able to help her and most of all, someone who wouldn't make her parents feel suspicions. Hell, she could even take this opportunity to go out more often with excuses like going to study with a friend. Now that would sound nice and maybe they would cut her some slack. But first, she'd have to take care of her horrible grades.

Today, Nicole was wearing her usual comfy clothes. White shirt with v-neck, pale cream long cardigan, black skirt and low-heeled pumps of the same color as the latter. Nothing too flashy, but given her natural looks, she figured that would do just fine. She subtly slipped a note to some of her friends during the last math class, motioning to them that it should reach that certain person. She planned on having him stay just a little bit more after classes were over, just for some little deal she thought of. This far, it seemed like this was the longest period in all her high school years. She had been more or less distracted, noting down the things written on the blackboard and mentally pondering on how she should she go about this after all.

When the bell rang finally, she shook away all the foolish thoughts, slowly picking up her things, only to waste more time until everyone would leave. Blue eyes averted to him, lips curving into a slight smile, before she approached him.

The front of the classroom. Darren always sat at the front of the classroom - not because he was made to, but because he sat there by choice. Easier to learn that way, easier to pay attention. He'd look up at the board and then down at his notes again to scribble something down. The young man wasn't quite the type to raise his hand and answer questions, but when no one else seemed to have the answer, the teachers would always call on Darren. And he'd always be right.

Okay, so, maybe he was classified as a "nerd". Maybe he spent too long studying at nights and maybe he wore glasses and maybe he didn't spend as much time in the gym or out on Saturday nights as he should have. But Darren was smart and his grades were up and, honestly, he wasn't a typical nerd like typical nerds should be. Cute, in his own way, and far from socially awkward - still, he was quiet at times, and the jocks would slap the books or papers from out of his hands at times, but Darren always managed.

At the bell, Darren stayed behind in his seat to finish up some notes he'd been writing. He ran a hand through his brown hair before looking up with his dark eyes as a girl approached. Not just any girl, but it was Nicole. He blinked and furrowed his brow before shifting in his seat and eying her. His expression wasn't so "oh, god, the popular girl is coming towards me!" He wasn't the kind to panic like that. It was more "oh, great, the popular girl is coming towards me". No hot girl just walked over towards the smartest guy in class without wanting something. And if he had to guess, she wanted better grades...

He lifted his brows, gave a forced smile, then a small wave as she came towards him, unsure of what to really say. Other students had all left and the teacher had followed suit, leaving the pair of them in the classroom all alone and together. "Hi," he said, simply, looking Nicole over. "... Nicole, right?"

Nicole wasn't a fool. She could notice the slightest changes in someone's expression, and she could almost swear that this guy wasn't exactly the most excited person to see her approaching. Then again, this wasn't one of the horny jocks who would immediately turn cocky at even a mere sign of attention from her part. No, this one was more focused on studying rather than getting a date at least. However, Nicole knew better than that, and one thing was certain. No matter the ignorant guy, there would be no man able to refrain from even the slightest bit of interest in a hot chick. In which case, she was sure that she met the requirements for a girl with sex-appeal.

"I won't waste your time with nothings, Darren. We probably both know why I want to talk with you. You're smart enough to figure it out, right?" she spoke, in a rather lower voice as she leaned a little against the side of his desk, arms crossed under her chest. "I'm quite positive that you know I pretty much suck at Chemistry. It's rather obvious from the teacher's latest remarks. That's why I need some help. And I have a feeling you'd be able to help me. Of course, your hard work won't go unnoticed. You will be repaid accordingly." she explained, slipping a hand down to randomly flip a page of his notebook.

Sultry eyes locked with his for a moment, before taking back her hand. "Consider me the magic gold fish who will grant you a wish. Obviously, something I am able to do. Like teaching you something in return... pleasing you some way... or maybe both." she added, seemingly in an innocent manner, though, even an idiot would be able to get the real idea behind it. It was about carnal pleasure, the only way she could ensure he wouldn't refuse her. "So, will you accept, or shall I come up with something more appetizing?"

Darren listened as Nicole spoke, blinking rather dumbly at how forward the girl seemed to be. He was less flustered and more unbelieving. She was just offering herself to him? Just like that? There had to be some sort of catch, and while most guys out there would jump at the chance to even kiss this popular woman, Darren wasn't so eager. At least, not just yet. He fixed his glasses and cleared his throat, frowning slightly to himself.

"I've seen this in a movie, once," he told her, chuckling uneasily. "I mean - popular girl coming to the nerd for help? And then she, what? She helps him fit in?" Darren sighed, clearly thinking that she pitied him. "I - I mean, I guess I could maybe help you, but..." He gave her a very serious look. Something more appetizing? Like what? Despite his apparent disinterest, he was still a boy - and she was still a girl. And he didn't luck out as often as he'd like. "What do mean, 'more appetizing'?" His eyes flickered from her eyes to her chest for the briefest of moments, then at the classroom door. What if someone walked in?

Nicole barely refrained from a laugh, seeing how clueless he looked, or rather how distrustful he seemed to be at her suggestion. However, she herself, was surprised to see he wasn't embarrassed even in the slightest. In fact he seemed quite cool about the whole matter. Just as he finally decided to speak, clearing his throat and all that, she raised an eyebrow, curious about what his answer would be. It was actually interesting to his reactions. Maybe this was the right proof that not everyone is the same, and definitely, not every nerd is the same either.

She frowned slightly as he pointed out the resemblances to what happens in movies between the usual nerd and popular girl. On a second thought, he really didn't get it. Maybe he really wasn't that smart after all. "What? No! Let's be serious, I don't have all the time in the world. Only fictional characters could pull that kind of magic make over stuff. I can't possibly study, have a social life and even turn you into a popular guy at the same time." she pointed out, her whole expression denying such thing. "Besides, give me a break. You're not a total helpless case." she added with a shrug, before she shook her head. No, why was she feeding his ego now? That is, if he had such thing called ego.

Her attention was suddenly caught again when he gave her a second chance, blue eyes searching his facial features for approval. "But...?" she urged him, eyebrows raised.

Lips parted momentarily to say something but then she stopped and instead stared at him with pity. Well, at least until she caught him glancing at her chest. "You're not as smart as I initially thought." she said bluntly, briefly rolling her eyes. "More appetizing was a figure of speech, I already offered you the appetizing opportunity if you didn't get the idea." she explained, leaning forward to place her hands on his shoulders, lips close to his ear. "What I really meant as payback was fucking. Shall I get more explicit to make you understand? Even a virgin understands that kind of stuff, you know." she murmured into his ear. Pulling away, she straightened up and looked down at him again questioningly. "So, would you rather have your wildest and probably non-existent fantasies come true, or should I go and find someone else to help me?"

When her hands found his shoulders, the young man glanced at them before blinking at Nicole - who was pretty much now right in his face. He looked past her dark hair as she spoke in to his ear before eying her chest again. With the way she was leaning over, her cleavage had no problem with making itself known from beneath the collar of her V-neck shirt. He tried to look away and distract himself with something else before the word "fucking" caught his attention.

"Whoa," Darren said rather quickly, pulling back some to look her in her blue eyes. "Whoa, whoa - I, ah..." He chuckled nervously, brows raising again. "You can't be serious?" Maybe he just needed a little proof to get him going - he was clearly flustered, now, and perhaps excited about the idea, but he still had his doubts. "I mean, this has to be a joke. Where would we - here? Now?" He eyed her in disbelief. "You're kidding."

She had to be, right? A kiss was one thing. Maybe even a full-blown make out session. But she'd fuck him for his help - or let him fuck her in return? That seemed too good to be true, yet... There was something appealing about the prospect of his wildest fantasies coming true. "I - if you're serious, then... maybe, I mean..." He sucked his teeth and cleared his throat, aware of his own rambling. "How can I trust you?"

Typical reaction there. Well, it looked like not even this nerd could take the prospect of a fuck with a hot girl without getting at least a little bit flustered. But, she couldn't really blame it for it. Once again, she rolled her eyes at his reaction. "Why in the world would I waste my free time to joke about that, here and now?" she raised an eyebrow, placing a hand on the edge of his desk to lean against it. "As for where... That shouldn't really be a problem. Here, at your place... even my place would be possible now that I think about it. They would most likely have no objection against me hanging out with someone like you anyway. No offense." she added, somewhat oblivious to the subtle insult.

Nicole listened as he stuttered some attempt of an answer, at which he gave a long desperate sigh. "What are you so reluctant about? There are daily about ten or so many guys trying to get in my pants with no results, and I'm here offering myself to you! If someone is kidding here, that must be you!" she whined, before moving to sit in his lap, legs crossed and an arm wrapped around his neck, fingers curled into his hair. She had to help make a decision already. Besides, it was kind of pissing her off how she was practically begging him to fuck her in exchange for that help with Chemistry.

"Last offer. Yes or no. If you don't answer properly I give up and walk out that door in an instant. So listen carefully, Darren." she murmured pointing to the closed door of the classroom, before shifting her eyes towards him, lips closer to his ear for a second time. "You can order me around and treat me however you want. I'll do whatever you want. That's the kinkiest that I can get. Though, this will remain a secret between us. Obviously." she whispered, a slight redness creeping to her own cheeks. She never thought she'd reach this far, but she couldn't take no for an answer. Not when she knew what consequences were in store for her if she failed Chemistry. Besides, she doubted he'd even act on his desires. He'd probably be too shy to ask for most of the dirty things.

As soon as she was in his lap, Darren recoiled some, leaning back in his seat and away from her with his hands spread out as if she were poison. Eventually, the young man swallowed, and he looked her over a moment as she whispered in to his ear. One hand uneasily placed itself on her back, the other moving to rest uncertainly on her warm thigh beneath the skirt. He was already a little stiff beneath his jeans, and she could likely feel that from her sitting position.

"... As long as you're serious," he murmured, as if agreeing to this whole situation caused him a fair amount of pride or dignity. "Yeah - sure, I mean, fine. Yes." That was it, then. Sex in exchange for good grades. A hell of a deal, really, but it would take time for him to grow out of his nervousness. Probably. He glanced at the classroom door again. "So... Here? And now?" The idea of doing it in the emptied room was both frightening and appealing. Of course, the door could be locked, but that didn't stop someone from coming on with the use of a key.

He fixated on her chest again before uneasily meeting her gaze. Darren frowned, his own cheeks drained of any color as his heart pounded against his chest. "So, uh... How do we... Where do we start?" He wasn't sure if he should kiss her or just skip straight to it. It would probably take some time - but with confidence came better sex, and with more sex came better confidence. The hand on her thigh moved up slightly, even further beneath her skirt, but hardly far enough.

Nicole caught on to something. And that was the way he responded to such mere gestures from her part. From the way he behaved and her own suspicions, she'd say he's probably a virgin. Or rather, she was more than sure about it. Nevertheless, she didn't quite care as long as she'd get what she wanted. Besides, he'd most likely learn on the way, and at least he wasn't completely against her advances seeing how he did rest his hands on her body in the end. Uncertain, but still...

It was sort of amusing how he was suddenly acting like she was the one having the great honor to be fucked by him and no the other way around. He also kept glancing at the door now and then, which also reminded her it was sort of risky to do it in school. At his questions, she looked back at him, straight faced. "Yep. Here and now. Consider it proof that I'm going to keep my word." she spoke, a light smile on her lips as she could feel the slight bulge pressed against her thigh. "Don't worry about the door. Nobody really comes here after classes are over. That is, unless we make noise. However, I figure there won't be much noises for a first... encounter." she stated as a matter of fact.

She would be lying if she said she wasn't in the least bit glad that he did show some interest in the end. "First, you could start with less talking and more acting on your instincts. Think less, do more." she instructed, eyes locked on his as she shifted to sit more comfortably, more exactly by straddling him with her thighs, facing him completely and teasing his crotch with her own. Leaning forward a little, she tilted her head after which she pressed her lips against his, languidly kissing him as she caught his hands and guided him. One farther up her skirt and the other on her back under her shirt and cardigan.

Darren's eyes widened a bit at the kiss but instinct took over and he reluctantly returned it. The young man tilted his head and leaned in to her, the hand being guided be watch her skirt moving towards the hem of her panties - that would have to come off, and he knew it. The skirt could even stay on. The fingers traveled across her inner thighs until resting on the spot between her legs, gently rubbing her most sensitive area with two fingers as she straddled him. Beneath the jeans, something pretty large had formed, poking at the fabric and wanting to be free. Perhaps there was more to this nerd than met the eye? Whatever he'd been hiding down there certainly seemed... Impressive.

He broke the kiss to let out an unsteady breath, the hand beneath her shirt and sweater moving towards the clasp of her bra. He wasn't sure how to remove it, exactly, and so it simply trailed down the curve of her back before moving around to rest on her bare hip. "I can't believe I'm doing this," he mumbled, removing his hands from her panties and waist to start in the buttons that held her cardigan together. They came undone easily enough and Darren nervously tried to slide the sweater off of her so that the shirt could be pulled up and over her head.

With his hands busied in trying to strip the gorgeous woman just in front of him, his hips thrust in to her by pure instinct, his stiff rod brushing against her covered crotch to tease the both of them. Darren's lips found her own again and he pulled back to watch as the shirt started to come up, knowing that a bra would be the only thing between him and a topless girl sitting in his lap.

Well, that was certainly more like it. Especially because even without her help, he found the right spot to tease, eyes fluttering open as he kept stroking her nether lips over the lacy white panties. It was delightful because the fabric wasn't that thick and she could feel every rub of his fingers across her sensitive skin down there, but at the same time it felt like torture. And speaking of torture, she wasn't sure, but she had a feeling something wasn't what she expected. What she thought earlier to be the best of what his manhood can do, turned out to be a little bit bigger. No, pretty bigger than she ever imagined someone like him to be. And if that was it, she kind of craved what was beneath those jeans, Chemistry or not. While Nicole seemed like the typical whore on a first glance, given her popularity and the guys flocking around her, she was picky and she didn't sleep around with just anybody. No, she did have something of a pride herself, and she'd only sleep with someone who'd be worthy of a boyfriend. Which were few if she had to be honest. Thus, it was no wonder that in spite of having a nerd here to please her, the brunette was more or less excited to release some steam after having gone so long without sex. And either way, it almost looked like she did hit a tiny bit of a Jackpot with this one.

As soon as he pulled his lips away for air, she glanced down, hot breath escaping her plump lips. Never mind that he didn't attempt to unclasp her bra. Most of the guys were clueless about undoing it properly anyway. At least, until they got the hang of it. "I though I told you to shush. It's not like you're killing someone. I'm actually surprised you survived this long without this." she breathed, barely refraining from a groan as he left her panties just as it got better. However, she let him lead for the moment, letting him take off her cardigan. After discarding it, she was about to take off the shirt by herself, only she inadvertently slipped a soft gasp as he pushed against her nether lips. At that sudden thrust, she almost got a hold of his shoulders, and she was positive that down there she was wetter for some sort of reason. "Actually, I can't believe I'm doing this." she mumbled as well, unable to believe she was getting turned on by this particular guy.

Lips finding hers, she went once again quiet, but only for a second later to see her shirt being pushed up. Once he pulled away, she lifted the cloth over her head and discarded it on the desk behind her. She had a simple white bra, though matching her panties, with lace decorating the edges. Not that it mattered. It would soon be discarded. "Learn. You should keep this in mind so you'll know in the future." she murmured, taking his hands and guiding them towards her back, helping him to unclasp the only thing left to cover her breasts. Along with the clasp coming undone, she moved her hands to push down the straps, letting the bra fall in her lap. While she figured he'd be busy staring and gawking at her ample chest, her fingers trailed the length of his shirt, unbuttoning it as well. After all, she wasn't going to be the only one being topless here. At the same time, she decided to return his earlier favor, moving her bottom in a circling motion, increasing the friction between his crotch and her womanhood, subtly biting her lower lip as she felt that hard bulge.

"What?" Darren had hardly heard a word she'd said, too busy gawking at her still-covered breasts - even with the bra on, they were an impressive sight to behold, and as his hands were guided to help unclasp her bra, he made a mental note of how it worked. He was good at remembering things, after all. When the undergarment fell away, he swallowed hard and gazed upon her named chest, letting out a soft whine at the sight of them. Maybe he was still just trying to grasp what was happening. Darren could hardly believe it.

As she unbuttoned his shirt, Darren moved both hands towards her thighs, slipping beneath the skirt so that his palms could massage the warm flesh. They moved around and grabbed hold of her rear, either hand working on fondling her round ass - he lifted the skirt some and tilted his head to see it, her smooth cheeks looking rather snug against her white panties. Once the shirt had been unbuttoned, Darren shrugged it off, reveling his body to her. He wasn't anything wildly impressive - the faintest hints of muscle here and there, and, maybe, if he spent more time at the gym, he may have actually been something.

Unable to resist the pleasure caused by the friction between their rolling hips, he shifted some beneath Nicole, making her sit higher on his lap with her breasts closer to his face, hands on her rear still. What was the next step - surely, they were ready to fuck, unless his parter had some other great idea before that? Either way, they wouldn't get very far with his jeans on - or with those panties covering that wet slit beneath her skirt.

Nicole shook her head in disbelief as she figured he didn't even pay attention to what she said until then. She was right about the gawking in the end. Though, she felt sort of proud to make him put on that stunned expression at the sight of her perfect mounds. Unfortunately, not many would have to see these breasts, so lucky for him. She let him work on her thighs' flesh while she continued her motions, appreciating how he started to have the courage to do more. And believe it or not, he was doing just well for someone who supposedly had no real experience with sex. Or at least that's what she thought. She couldn't be one hundred percent he was clueless to real fucking, but it just looked like that.

She loved it even more as he fondled her rear, almost encouraging her to grind harder against that cock hiding inside the jeans. And even if Darren was no athletic guy, he would do just fine. If anything, it was kind of a relief for once to see an average guy's body. Though, she wasn't sure if he was average in the downstairs department too, because she doubted it. And for some reason it made her eager to get to it already. He, on the other hand, made it all worse as he shifted just enough to feel that bulge exactly underneath her needy area. She would normally not mind it, but they were still clothed.

Leaning closer to his face, slightly panting, she roamed his body with her hands. "While I don't mind... dry-humping here, I doubt... you'll feel too good... about it with those jeans." she spoke between the soft breaths, looking into his eyes and then down to his crotch as she rested her forehead against his and moved her bottom farther to have more access to his crotch. Hands worked on his jeans, unzipping it and then pulling down on his underwear to free his manhood. She was speechless for a moment. "No offense, but... Why does someone like you have this big of a tool? You don't even use it, for Heavens' sake." she complained and moved her hand under her skirt to pull the crotch of her panties aside and reveal her slit, figuring it would be too much of a bother to shift and discard the underwear altogether. With that, she moved higher on his lap again, slit overlapping his length and slowly coating it with her wet arousal. Her breath suddenly become more labored along with each slide across his shaft, loving this more explicit teasing, skin on skin. She loved it so much that she leaned again to clasp her lips on him, pressing her breasts against his chest and finally trying to part his lips to slip her tongue inside.

He swallowed hard as her hands began to wander, watching Nicole with intent as she unbuttoned, unzipped, then pulled down his pants. With his boxers out of the way, his large cock sprung up, twitching slightly in the open air and in anticipation of being touched. He was several inches long and thick on top of it, his incredible girth and length betraying everything about her. He'd expected Nicole to be impressed. She only found a reason to complain, though, even if it was a backhanded compliment. "I can make it smaller, if you want," he mumbled. Actually, he probably couldn't - Darren was too turned on for that.

That brief exchanging of words was soon behind then, though. The man tensed as she guided him towards her soaking slit, her wet lips gliding along his thick shaft so that he was coated in her sex. The teasing was starting to become unbearable, and he lifted his his slightly to grind his cock against the outer lips of her pussy. When she leaned forward to kiss him, he met her halfway, his chest pressing against her large breasts with his hands on her ass still. They fondled her cheeks, fingers digging in to get a hold of the woman, and Darren was certain that he couldn't take it anymore.

Finding his confidence and instinct, his tongue reached out to greet hers, slipping in to Nicole's mouth as her tongue invaded his own. Without warning, he removed one hand for her rear and brought it to the base of his cock, guiding his own manhood until his tip was pressed firmly against her sopping entrance. He braced himself before pressing inside of her, allowing the woman to sink down on to his meaty cock and rest in his lap so that she was riding him. Darren let out a soft groan of pleasure in to their kiss as they entered bliss together, the hand at his base moving up to cup her cheek and brush back her hair.

Smaller? She doubted he'd be able to do that. Though, she didn't quite mind it. If anything, she was somewhat curious as to what would it be like to have that much of a girth inside her. She might not have seen dozens of penises until then, but she was sure this was one of a kind given how well endowed Darren could be. Nevertheless, the focus was the pleasure of the moment, blood rushing to her face and skin feeling hotter all of a sudden as she felt every inch of his shaft brushing against her lips, until she had that thick length between her lips and rubbing at her entrance and even her clit at times. At that point, she was in a desperate need for more, moans slipping past her lips between the kisses. It felt so good and even the fact that they could be caught added to the thrill. She never expected that getting this intimate with the class' nerd would turn out to be this exciting.

For some reason, she loved even those fingers digging into her rear's flesh, and on a second thought, she realized that maybe it was because her past boyfriends weren't this passionate that she never felt this good as now. Darren, on the other hand, seemed have a slight idea about how to enjoy every part of her. The slight roughness was enticing in its own way. The moment he slipped his slick tongue inside her mouth, she brushed her own against his in a lustful dance, seemingly unable to be stopped from this wet kiss. Not until she felt one of his hands moving anyway. Feeling his hand going between them, she raised her bottom just enough, anticipating his next move.

What she didn't anticipate was just how this would actually feel. She seemed almost ready as he pressed the tip of his manhood against her entrance, but when he pressed his cock inside of her, she realized she was going to take back her words when she said they wouldn't be making too much noise, because she certainly couldn't be that quiet with that wonderful thick cock spreading her pussy as she sunk down on his meat rod. Her mouth barely managed not to open even more as she let out soft gasps and moans with each inch of his shaft going deeper into her warm wet hole. Her breath was anything but normal, disrupted so often by the pleasure overwhelming her. Her pussy kept pulsing and clutching on to his shaft uncontrollably. She broke the kiss, panting and lustfully glancing at him, before finally making a move since she settled down. Raising her bottom, she let out another moan as the length of his cock slipped out, only to move down on him again, engulfing it in her warmth and tightness, down the very base. "Fuck... this feels..." she slipped out, repeating the earlier motions, increasing the pace little by little and coming down harder on his cock with each thrust. "... so good." she moaned again, wrapping her arms around his neck and shoulder and letting her fingers gently dig into his back, though, avoiding any scratch marks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom