Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New and Bored

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, I am new to Blue Moon but not to roleplaying. I was looking for anyone willing to start up an rp with me. I do gay as well as heterosexual rps. I do most settings like Fantasy, Sci Fi, Action, Adventure ect. My favorite is doing fandoms with me as the oc and the other person as canon. But I like oc/oc as well, I even do furry rps as well but I have to be interested in the plot. I have some plots to go with some of these so send me a pm and let me know, some of them I would like to work with you and put our ideas together and make an amazing plot. Hope you can help me out, I am bored.

Please note that I do not IM or do any messenger Rps. If the contact name doesn't have an address it means don't have it which means I don't rp over any messenger. I only do rps through forums and maybe email but I am a slow replier to that.

Recently however I have been craving these pairings for straight as well as furry.

Master/Slave
Teacher/Student
Priest/Girl
Spy/Girl
Mafia Boss/Girl
Pirate/Pirate
Naval Officer/Pirate
Hero/Hero
Villain/Hero
Villain/Villein
Doctor/Patient
War Lord/Innocent Girl
Emperor/Girl
Pharaoh/Girl

For Gay rps I was looking for furry as well but I also use humanoid characters. Pairings are...

Cop/Innocent Boy
FBI Agent/Innocent Boy
Villain/Hero
Hero/Hero
Master/Slave
Alpha/Underling
War Lord/Innocent Boy
Emperor/Boy
Pharaoh/Boy
Pirate/Innocent Boy
Naval Officer/Pirate
Doctor/Young Med Student

Update: I am looking for some fandom rps with canon/oc pairings. I would like to be the oc though. The series I would do are Avengers, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Thor, X-Men, Pirates of the Caribbean, Blade, Star Trek, The Dark Knight, NCIS, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, The Mummy, The Infernal Devices Series, Bones, Dexter, Doctor Who, Torchwood.

Another Note, I will not play any canon chars for romance or sexual nature. If I play them which I hardly do its just to go for the plot and get the rp going. I only do Canon/Oc with me being the oc. If I do canon chars they will most likely be side characters or throw away chars for me. So do not ask me or even beg me because I will not budge, the answer is no.

I AM LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN PLAY LOKI, TONY STARK OR WOLVERINE FOR ME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom