Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Literate Smut with Brains, Balls, and Heart. Looking for Incubus/Daughters Incest

Status
Not open for further replies.

soraya

Banned
Banished
He was an incubus with a heart of gold and the greatest hero the world had ever known, crossing the demarcation of brimstone and fighting for the mortals. He trudged through hell, killed the bad guys, even got to play himself in the movie afterwards (he got replaced in the two unnecessary direct-to-dvd sequels, but that's another story). He saved the world, got the girl, started a family. Marriage didn't work out too well, but again, that's another story. Got caught up in a pretty bloody custody battle for awhile there, you know you better bring it when the opposing counsel has goat legs, giant horns and a diploma from Baylor Law.

Now he drives a mini-van and does his best to raise his three lovely half-demon daughters right. Tennis practice, choir, debate, PTA meetings. It isn't easy, especially when the girls possess an insatiable hunger for mortal souls, affection, and cock, along with the typical frivolous things one grows attached to in the mortal realm. It is their nature after all. But a single dad has to make the best with what he's got...

This is a smutty-ish RP with some tongue-in-cheek humor. I'm looking for someone who can play the daughters with differing personalities and sexual tastes (though I'd be willing to pick up one of them if it's too much of a workload), also someone who enjoys writing characters and dialogue beyond the typical smutty smut mc-smut smut.

A few possible ideas:

Girls get suspended from school. Old dad gives the girls some discipline and sexual training so they learn to harness their innate abilities without killing anyone or starting any unwanted orgies.

One of the girls meets a cute boy at school, young love is in the air, but what happens when she brings him home to meet the family?

Other stories involving the sister's misadventures, not necessarily involving the father.

Apply with a writing sample. I prefer to play over E-mail, skype, or PMs. Kinks are negotiable, as is everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom