Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'll Make You Love Yourself (MoistCake & Herne)

MoistCake

Planetoid
Leaning over the bathroom sink Freya tried her best not to cry, adjusting her glasses as she looked on into the mirror, then staring down to her ripped skirt, it was torn at the front just a bit. Revealing more of her soft pale skin, those plump, shapely thighs. She cursed herself for not skipping gym, those girls were so vicious, she'd forgotten her gym strip and one of the girls decided to trip her on the field, laughing at how slow she was. Telling her she was too fat to forget her gym strip and run, she'd just be stinky and gross later. All these things just sent sharp daggers to her heart, her weight was a very sensitive subject for the girl and despite still having curves, a beautiful, innocent face and big brown eyes Freya thought herself hideous.

She clung to the fabric of her big baggy sweater, although it hid her stomach and was a bit too long for her arms it didn't hide her plump chest, it pushed out against the fabric, straining it although on the rest of her it was so baggy. A plaid blue skirt underneath, ripped at the front, white thigh-thighs and a pair of white sneakers on her feet. Her long dark hair pushed back with a couple clips. She picked up her messenger bag once more, slinging it over her shoulder before walking out of the bathroom.

Having gathered herself the girl thought about going to see the counselor, he'd always been a sweet man, even thought it'd taken a while for her to open up, she'd just recently begun telling him what the other classmates do on a day to day basis.. She'd been sent to him so many times, when the girl was found crying or if something happened in class... Ever since grade eight when this all started. But before recently she'd been a very shy, submissive girl who simply didn't want to talk about it. Yet Freya found herself drawn to his office again, she wanted to talk to him, realizing maybe she could really trust him? Her parents were always at work trying to pay off the house and send her to school, she didn't have too many friends because she was a rather shy girl. And people didn't seem to warm up to her quite easily, it was hard for her to talk to anyone to begin with..

Reaching the main waiting room for the four counselors that took care of each grade the receptionist peeked up to see the girl, dewy eyed and seeming troubled, before Freya could say anything the pretty blonde woman spoke up, "Yes, he's in but keep in mind its after school miss Freya." She lectured, it was his time to gather himself and get ready to go home, Freya nodded to her, walking over to his door. Even at times she felt adults judging her as well, that receptionist has many a time looked her up and down.. By this time the girl felt completely hideous, like she was worthless and ugly. It was gnawing at her self esteem and self worth, she just wanted to disappear sometimes.. But deep down of course the girl just wanted to be happy. Freya peeked into his office, stepping in and standing awkwardly by the door, "H..Hello, sorry to bug you after school.." She let out softly, it would be easy to notice her sad expression, like she was about to cry, her ripped skirt and shaky soft words. Once again she'd been bullied, Freya wondered if he was already sick of her coming around.. Freya always felt better after a talk with him, she almost felt like he was a real.. Friend?

Kyle had been looking forward to going home since his day was officially done. Just a few things needed to be taken care of before he left, like checking the days notes and a couple of school related emails. He was all but done when Freya had entered. He smiled and looked up at her. "That's ok, but I am heading out soon." he said cheerfully in response to her greeting. Then the emotion in her voice and expression sunk in. He wondered what had happened. Her skirt was torn. Concern replaced his rush to get home. He also felt excited by the sight of her legs through the gap in her skirt and her chest straining the front of her sweater. To have such feelings about a student was scandalous for a school counsellor. Luckily they were reserved for Freya only and its not like he would let them interfere with his professional duties. He assumed so, anyway.

This attraction to Freya had started about a month ago. He'd always been fond of her but purely as a sympathetic and friendly thing. What little he could do to make her passage through education easier meant a lot to him. Then one night he'd had a dream about Freya the same age as he, mid-twenties, and they dream got kinky. When he woke up it had occurred to him that she'd matured a lot since the first time they'd met. She was practically a woman now and oh so charming with it. Scenes from the dream had kept playing through his mind. He'd been so turned on he couldn't go back to sleep. Instead he'd played with himself until it was time to get up.

That morning he'd looked at himself in up and down the mirror after his shower and tried to imagine what Freya would see if she were to have a crush on him. He was handsome, pretty even. His boyish good looks and bright green eyes were framed by his shoulder length long light brown hair. He was also in great shape. That was all good but he was tall too, quite a bit taller than Freya. Would that be a negative? And yes, the age gap was a big deal. Even if she did develop a crush on him she'd surely be put off if he overstepped the line as a counsellor. Suddenly he'd found his thoughts inappropriate and pushed them out of his mind.

That had all been well and good back then yet something had changed. He knew it every time he'd been in contact with her since then and seeing her now, sad and upset, it wasn't just sympathy he felt. He found her beautiful too. He sighed inside before speaking.

"What's the matter, Freya?" he asked, putting his laptop to the side.

She saw his reaction and thought maybe that's why she liked talking to him so much, he didn't seem bothered, he actually seemed quite happy to see her it seemed. After pause, she spoke up. "Well..I.. I was in my last class Gym and one of my classmates decided to trip me.." She let out softly, "I'd forgotten my gym strip.. So she told me it would be better if I just not try.. since.. I'd only bug other people by how much I'd stink or how horrible everything looks bouncing as I run.. and.. Other things like that.. My skirt got snagged and ripped..and.. I don't know how much I can take of this.. Everyday it's something.. I'm so tired.. I don't want to be teased or laughed at anymore."

She adjusted her thin rimmed oval glasses against her eyes again, trying to hide the fact that at any moment she'd burst into tears, taking soft, shaky breaths as Freya tried to conceal just how upset this made her, "I know I'm ugly.. I know I'm fat.. I wish they'd just let me suffer in peace." This was the first time she'd ever openly admitted how she saw herself, that she thought they were right. Freya was a young, lovely girl and yet she believed she was completely unattractive because of bullying every day, every time she went to school or entered the classrooms she had to deal with this. Tears were rolling down her cheeks at those self-harmful words, she let out a soft hiccup as her couple tears turned into soft sobs, she shook her head, slipping off her glasses to rub her eyes.

"I'm sorry.. this is so stupid.. I should be stronger.. I shouldn't keep bugging you with all this.. I just.. um.." she wiped at her eyes, staring up to the man as she tried to control herself, "You.. always listen and make me feel better.." She felt her cheeks flush a bit, he may or may not have noticed, if there eyes met, or the two touched even briefly she'd light up in the face bright red. Freya obviously realized how handsome he was, but she never deluded herself to thinking he'd ever be interested in her.

Kyle shook his head and winced a little when at Freya's story. He waited until she was finished then motioned for her to come and sit on the couch. "Relax, Freya. Bugging me with this is what I'm here for. If you didn't I'd be out of a job! I don't want that so, truly, come to see me as much as you need." He waited until she was comfortable then continued, "Sorry to hear you're having a rough time Freya but listen; what those bullies say about you is junk. They're trying to get you to feel bad because it makes them feel better about their own insecurities and bad feelings; it makes them feel like they have power over you. They're lying to you, basically, simply trying to find a way to get to you. So, you have to try to fight back by learning to ignore them until they're irrelevant to you."

He pulled his chair a little closer to Freya and gave her a tissue to wipe her eyes. Maybe a little too close, given his attraction to her. Her presence seemed almost palpable. "I know you don't feel happy with your body right now. Those feelings aren't easy to change but I can tell you they're wrong – completely wrong. You're a strikingly attractive and charming young lady. Its very hard to get a grasp of this at your age. As you get older I promise you things get better."

Putting his hand lightly against his cheek to lean against Kyle thought about her situation. The trouble was that right now damage was being done to Freya's self-esteem and talking could only help so much. He could reason with her, tell her things would improve and that her negative body image was wrong. It wouldn't stop her hurting. She was sensitive and the mean way she was being treated was going to leave its mark. He felt she needed positive experiences to give her a better self-image. It was a pity Kyle couldn't stop the world from being a vicious place. So, all he had were his words.

"There is no ideal body type, just different body types. You'll find out that to many boys you are their version of ideal. Trust me, you're mine so I know these things happen." Kyle stopped himself. That had slipped out by accident. He leaned back and met her eyes, looking to see if she was reacting badly to what he'd said. Outwardly he seemed unmoved but inwardly the awkward truth of what he'd said was working his imagination. He saw himself showering affection on her, making her feel attractive to him and hopefully in general.

Freya couldn't help but feel pathetic, what he was telling her she essentially knew, one wasn't suppose to care about what others thought so much. Maybe it was because she was lonely, maybe just too sensitive.. Freya sighed, walking over to the couch and taking a seat wiping the tears from her eyes, peeking up to him meekly when he rolled his chair closer to her, offering her a tissue which she so gratefully took. She let her gaze fall back to the ground, letting out a little sigh, although when he told her it would get better.. And complimented her.. She found her eyes meeting his again, letting out a little smile on those soft, pouty lips. Freya felt her heartbeat quicken, he was quite close wasn't he? Ever since she'd met Kyle, she's found him quite attractive. Of course she never harped too much on it or got her hopes up, but you could surely categorize what she felt as a crush.

Thinking about his words she slipped off her glasses for a moment wiping her tears away as the man thought, just as she placed them back on her nose he began again. Although, where this advice ended truly threw Freya for a loop, those deep brown eyes widened in surprise and shock at his words, cheeks instantly flushing fully. He seemed not to be fazed at all, he'd said something incredibly inappropriate, a bit flirtatious and just.. So blunt! Thinking at that comment she must have just lived out a girls fantasy, "K..Kyle..?" Her voice squeaked out in utter shyness, she didn't seem to negative, just completely embarrassed, her eyes were caught with his still throughout this though.

Biting at her bottom lip she ripped her gaze from his to her feet, fiddling with the tissue in her hand, those shapely thighs, her skirt had hiked up even more showing how lovely and soft her alabaster thighs must be.. That rip revealing more than she must have noticed yet no where near enough to sate the eyes completely. "Don't tease me Kyle.. How on earth could I be your ideal? I mean, all the girls in the entire grade think you're beyond handsome. I.. Of course couldn't agree more but you've got a lot of heart, I know you do things because you care. I'm just a frumpy highschool girl, you could do better." She said as if giving him solid dating advice, it was rather alarming to see how lowly the girl regarded herself, he was certainly correct on such treatment leaving a scar. "But.. Thank you, it means a lot to me that you'd even say that.." She mustered out shyly, giving him a little sweet smile.

As Freya talked the irresponsible nature of what Kyle had blurted out weighed in. The sound of his heart was noticeably loud in his ears. His face felt warm. He was probably blushing. It got worse when she said he was handsome and caring. When she gave him that sweet smile he couldn't help returning it and staring at her a a little too amorously. 'No! Say something,' his mind shouted. 'Look at the situation you're causing! This is trouble.'

"Uh..." he burbled. He couldn't think of how to change the subject. Actually, he was conflicted about whether he wanted to. It had been a couple of months since his last partner had moved to a new country to chase her dream job. They'd parted on great terms so he wasn't adjusted to the reality he was now single; hadn't been actively looking for someone else or paying attention to his needs. The desire for emotional and sexual connection was strong right now. "No, you don't realise...its not at all like I could do better. That's not...the point. What I'm trying to say is, I think you're...not appreciated. I think you're a lot prettier than you believe yourself to be. Uh...that came out wrong." Kyle's eyes absentmindedly fixated on her soft thighs peeking through her hiked up skirt. He bit his lip and shrugged. Here it came. "Someone like me would love to...", Kyle said softly before his desk phone interrupted by ringing loudly. It was the principal, Mrs Walters. "Sorry, I have to take this." he said, becoming immediately more composed.

There had been a bad fight after school between two boys. The principal wanted Kyle to come to her office and help mediate the situation. Kyle apologized to Freya, telling her he had been called away and wasn't sure how long he would be. What bad timing! Or was it good timing? Whatever the case it was messy timing.

After he'd talked to the boys and the police came and went, happy that the situation was dealt with, Kyle returned to his own office. The receptionist was gone. Freya must have been gone by now too. His mind had been racing the whole time at the principal's office, wondering what she would make of his clumsy words. It was so unlike him to get mixed up like that, even if the situation was difficult. He looked at his watch. It was now long after school had closed for the day. He had to meet with some friends but wouldn't have time to drive home, freshen up and drive out again. Taking a shower at the school would have to do. The gym showers were just down the hall. He kept a fresh change of clothes he kept in his cupboard just for such occasions. Grabbing them he headed out.

She was happy to see him smile back, feeling a bit of a flutter in her heart at that, she peered down to her hands in her lap with that tear-stained tissue still. Her gaze only turning back up when he begin the sentence of someone like him loving to - Oh, drat. The phone rang, she felt her heart thudding hard as he answered it, talking to him was somehow more nerve wracking than usual, it had to be the subject at hand.. She nodded to him when he explained he needed to go, "Oh, it's fine." She left with her bag slung over her shoulder again, deciding to head to the library to read for a bit, her homework was done in about an hour and Freya decided it was time to go home.

After gathering her notebooks pencil and calculator she stuffed it all in her backpack, lugging it over her shoulder once more, the library upon her leaving gave the girl another dirty look at her ripped indecent skirt. Freya found herself blushing a bit, letting out a soft little sigh. "I should've gone home right after seeing Kyle.." She whispered to herself, speaking of which, as she entered the courtyard to make it to the other side of the school she saw Kyle sitting on one of the benches, unsure whether to go say Hi or not, she wasn't given much time to deliberate before the man slipped off the bench and made his way opposite her to the gym.. Something was still sitting on the bench though. She decided to walk up and check it out, finding he'd left behind his ipad, what had the man been so distracted about? Her thoughts slipped back to what he said to her, how he got distracted.. She felt her heart thud harder, face flush, she wanted to talk to him again.. Feeling like there was something there to speak of.

Picking up his ipad and using it as leeway in her mind to chase after him she headed to the gym herself, entering the empty gym, she only saw a custodian gathering her things and getting ready to move on to another room in the school. Waiting until she left the girl looked at the boys changing room door for a while before mustering the guts to slip inside.. She heard running water, slipping down the hall, peeking out to see his bag and clothing on a nearby bench she stood there awkwardly. Her cheeks flushed, she could just call out to him, have him come out so she could return his ipad.. But the girl felt a urge to take a peek.. Just on the other side of this wall he was completely naked.. Wet and.. she shook her head.
'No, that's perverted and creepy!' Her mind shouted, nibbling at her bottom lip, despite her common sense the girl slipped forward, clutching the ipad against her ample chest as she peeked in through the steam.

Having been sat in a chair for much of today without much of a break Kyle felt stiff. He stretched in the shower, liking the feeling of the hot water relaxing his muscles. His body was toned, from his shapely legs to his muscular bum to his strong back and shoulders. His light olive skin was slightly darker on his legs and upper body from sun exposure. The water poured through his hair, flowing and dripping down over the contours of his body. While he washed himself he recalled Freya in his office; her torn skirt showing her thighs and her chest pushing out her sweater. He sighed, feeling his cock thickening and lengthening. Leaning back against the shower wall he closed his eyes. One hand went to his crotch, the other to his head where he ran it through his hair and rubbed the back of his neck. Gently he massaged his balls in the warm water, rolling them in his hand as he fantasized about Freya spreading her legs to reveal her panties and thighs more fully. Her words, "I'm just a frumpy highschool girl." played over and over as he imagined himself approaching her and running his hands over her legs, from her feet up over her calf, inner thigh and to her panties, all the while her cute face looking up at him with expectant eyes. He groaned and said out loud, "Oh, Freya. You're so delicious." His cock was fully erect now. He stroked the length of it slowly up and down, losing himself in his fantasies.

Freya with sexy clothing on. Freya running, doing yoga, clothes too small to cover her lovely curves. Freya stroking her belly, drinking from a fountain, smiling and being happy. Freya pulling off her top, lying on the grass face down with her legs pulled to one side. Freya bending over, nudging her panties down across her plump backside. "Ah, mmm, your sexy ass." he groaned. Freya in the shower with him, his hands running over her body, washing every inch of her and her doing the same to him. Squeezing her breasts, probing her with his fingers, her hand around his cock. Freya in his bedroom, her hands tied behind her back as he teased her and played with her. "Fuck, oh Freya."

Kyle thought he heard a sound. It was probably nothing, though he opened an eyelid just a little to see if he could see anything and paid close attention to sound beyond the loudness of the shower water spraying and hitting the floor.

The fog shifted, she fixated on the running water of one faucet raining down on a quite naked and wet Kyle, she reached up to wipe her glasses as they came to fog up from all the moisture in the room. Her eyes lipped down his tall, strong form. She'd never had a problem with tall guys, he was strong, manly.. Yet sensitive and sweet. How could he not realize just how lovely he was? She admired him from afar, starting to feel like quite the pervert before she saw what he was doing, her eyes slipped down to his erection, his hand massaging himself.. She took a long look at him exposed like this, her face bright red, thighs pushing together shyly.. He was masturbating.. The sight of her soaked, handsome school counselor stroking his hard shaft up and down right before her was almost too much for the school girl. Then, he moaned something that made her jump a bit, he was masturbating to her?! She blinked in complete and utter shock, unable to believe that she was his fantasy he was pleasuring himself to.

Those continuing comments and moans he let slip out had the girl squirming, her face bright red.. He thought her ass was sexy, he was masturbating to her! The more she said that in her head the more ridiculous it sounded. She went to pull back to gather herself but slipped on the moisture ridden tiles close to the well used showers by many that day at school, slipping and stumbling with the ipad, it went sliding away and she rushed forward to grab it, snatching up his ipad before it got into any serious damage, it was possible he could have seen the black-haired teen through the fog, watching him rub, stroke and jerk that erection to the thought of her young tight body. She slipped back to the corner, staring on at the perverse act a little longer, it was hard to realize that this really was a reality.

Could that be? For just a moment, did he see Freya shuffling around out there? Kyle tensed up – a wave of embarrassment creeping down his spine. He felt had to carry on playing with himself to not give away that he'd seen her. Through the little light he was letting in through his eyelids he noticed her peek around the corner of the shower. So, she was actually watching him! The thought blew his mind. He knew that he liked it yet what a situation to be in. Almost without thinking he started to put on more of a show. His stroking was less functional, less 'jerking' off and more sensuous, more demonstrative.

The truth was knowing she was there, seeing him like this made him really excited. It was all he needed to make him groan and his cock ache from hardness. Because she didn't know that he had seen her it was like he could do this for her and express his feelings to her and she need never mention or acknowledge it. It was crossing a boundary without crossing a boundary. He groaned, "Oh, Freya. You're so cute and sweet. I think you're lovely. Just touch me." His free hand sensuously stroked his head, neck and chest as if it was hers. "You're the nicest girl I know. Mmmm. Make me cum."

Kyle carried on playing with himself and burbling about Freya for a couple of minutes. When he finally came he came really hard, shooting his seed high into the air. Breathing deep to calm down he went back to washing himself. A couple of times he let his eyelids open again and looked back somewhat to see if she was still there.

She indeed was watching him, this blatantly blew a hole through her self-hate, that no one would ever want or desire her. The way he so sensually and quite passionately pleasured himself at the thought of her made the girl feel quite special, he could be moaning out anyone's name, but it was hers! She kept felt her eyes trailing from his pleasured form, from those strong thighs, his firm grasp rubbing up and down, wide shoulders, firm chest.. his lovely olive skin, that handsome face.. She always thought he looked younger than he actually was, Kyle had a certain sweet, yet manly charm about him.

She couldn't believe what she was hearing, heart pounding, the girl let out a soft sigh, he really thought all those things, listening to his caring voice so sensually mention and call to her, suddenly he seemed more sharp and jerky before a quite powerful load shot out from the tip of his rock hard erection. She stood there long after he'd gone back to washing himself, seeming to still be in absolute shock. She didn't move until he turned off the water, Freya jumped a bit, pulling back and slipping from the changing room and gym as fast as she could - But! She'd left behind her bag, ipad still in had. No, no! Her bag was right beside he, he'd probably heard her rush and fumble from the showerroom like an idiot too!

Freya couldn't go back, she ended up running all the way home with his ipad... At least she'd done her home work, but it was in that bag.. Everything was, her cellphone, ipod, study notes to class books she was suppose to be reading. Freya was lounging in her room, in a little white nightie, thin straps, coming up only to her mid-thigh, no bra.. A towel around her neck as she stared at the ipod on her desk worrying herself sick about the whole ordeal, will he think she's a creep? Not like her anymore? What if she got expelled for this? That didn't matter so much, the thought of him looking at her with disgust made her heart pang with guilt.. Laying back against the abundance of pillows at the head of her bed and let her slender fingers slide up the fabric of the silky white night gown, no panties to be found, a little tuft of dark hair just above the sweet pink folds, her soft mound plump, she pushed between the soft skin, pressing her fingers against her moist clit. Starting to rub and circle the sensitive little nub, imagining his strong hands all over his, how his lips might feel against hers..

Freya found herself sighing in delight at the thought of him, imagining joining him in the wet shower, pressing against his tall strong body, how his thicker fingers might feel rubbing and plunging into her tight virgin pussy.. At that thought she let her finger tip slide in while rolling and rubbing her clit. "Kyle.. Oh.. I wonder what you'd feel like inside me.." She sighed, pumping her finger in and out, rolling her hips, from thoughts of him grabbing and pulling her close, putting on a show for her like he did, rubbing and stroking himself just for her.. To looming over the girl, those hands gripping her thighs, pushing and spreading her out with that thick, impressive erection.. Those soft eyes looking down to her with lust and gentleness he always possessed, she wanted so badly to feel his touch.. Imagining her finger as his thickness, rubbing, pumping, massaging her soft wet pussy until she was shaking and shivering with delight, tensing, pushing her hips up firmly.. "Oh!~ Kyle!" She gasped, shaking and shivering, falling back against the bed. As she cooled down the girl was filled with a sense of dread, should she talk to him, well, she had too! What on earth would the girl say, curled up perplexed by such things, she found herself dozing off.

It was hard to sleep it seemed, she awoke earlier enough to get ready and make it to school well before any bells were suppose to ring. She knew he had to come earlier than the students to do paperwork and things, she knew he'd be in his office. Today, because it was hotter the girl was wearing a dress. The top was a bit lacy, it had little sleeves and was a low scoop neckline, just above her abundant cleavage but not enough to hid a little hint of it. A band around her smaller waist, those perk, plump breasts pushing against the fabric of the dress firmly, from her waist free flowing white fabric down to her mid-thigh, black stockings reaching her knees, some blue sneakers on her feet. Over top she wore a jean jacket which the sleeves only reached her elbows.. Maybe she dressed a bit prettier today for him, maybe she was just nervous so wanted to look the best she could be.. In the prettiest dress she had. Her long dark hair drawn up into a loose braid over one of her shoulders, those same oval glasses perched on her nose.

She arrived at the office and the receptionist gave her a surprised look, "You look really cute today Freya, here to see Kyle? Go right in, he just arrived!" She nodded with a small smile, "O..Oh thanks. You look beautiful as always." The receptionist grinned sheepishly back at the girl as she passed to reach his door. Opening it, the girl peeked in, "Uh..Ky..Kyle?" She stuttered out, slipping in and closing the door behind her. She walked up and offered his ipad on the table. "..I'm sorry." She blurted out, staring up to the man with a flushed face, "I just wanted to return this.. I.. I heard.. and saw everything.. I even left my bag like an idiot.. I'm so sorry.." She reached into her backpack she brought in place of the one she left in the locker room, pulling out a batch of cookies in a tin. "I know it isn't much but.. I..I made these for you.. I'm so sorry I just watched like that! Please don't think I'm a creep!" her eyes were shut closed, arms thrust forward offering the goodies. It was known by many that she was great at cooking, lots teased her that she was just a big fattie because of her great interest in food.. After all Freya did dream of becoming a chief or a baker in the future..

Finding Freya's bag in the shower changing room had been a big surprise. What else could he do but put it aside for her to pick up in the morning and wait to see how that would go. That night he'd been restless, of course. He was caught between fear this would all go terribly wrong and hoping it could go terribly right, wishful though that was. After arriving at work he didn't have long to wait, which was a relief.

That Freya was so nicely dressed took him aback. So did her frank confession and gift of cookies. "Thanks for the cookies," said Kyle, prying them out of her hands while her eyes were still shut. "I don't think you're a creep. If anyone is the creep its me. What must you think of me, talking that way about you – a student like that."

Kyle's lent forward on his desk and put his head in his hands. Even though Freya was putting him at ease this was still embarrassing. He took a bite out of one of Freya's cookies. "Oh, this is really good!" he beamed. "You're so generous. I messed up and get cookies. Great cookies." He pulled a funny face briefly which didn't manage to completely hide his underlying bashful expression. It was worth the try, however. He rummaged around under his desk and pulled up Freya's bag. "I have what you left behind here. Not sure if everything is in there but its the same way I found it. You look really pretty in that dress, by the way. Not to underplay the fact I've been a creep and everything."

His fears were dissipating. This seemed to be going ok after all. He was even beginning to hope their relationship was going to be ok too.

She found his reaction less of disgust and more of relief, he'd thought too that he'd be painted the creep, Freya couldn't believe he'd ever think like that, it was true it was quite scandalous.. He really felt that way about her.. That thought had her smiling like an idiot.. She pulled back her eyes blinking open and up to him shyly, she shook her head at him when he considered himself to be the creep.. He sat at his desk, head in his hand, she watched him with some nervousness as he took a bite out of one of the cookies she'd spent the rest of last night baking for him yesterday. She smiled in triumph at him saying they were really good.

She let out a giggled, studying his shy expression herself, they were both fumbling idiots right now weren't they, she couldn't stop feeling that fluttering in her heart.. He really liked her, didn't he know she clearly liked him too? But he was her counselor.. Such things might get him fired, wouldn't it? "I'm happy to hear it.." She let out a little oh when he passed her the bag, taking it with a thank you, "No.. It was my fault.. I ran out without thinking.. I um.. I don't think you're a creep.. Well.. I'm quite flattered really.."

She couldn't help but giggle at him a bit, "No, I um.. Well.. I put it on for you." She was bright red at the admittance of this, she caught his eyes, "I don't think you're weird, I.. Um.. I've just never had something like that revealed to me before.. I just.. don't know how to act.." She stared down at her shoes, "A..And I like you too.. I.. I couldn't stop looking.. Really.." Her thighs seemed to involuntarily push together at the thought of yesterday.

Kyle was totally bowled over by Freya. "That dress, for me? Because you like me?" Kyle smiled and sighed, then laughed at himself. "Well, that's more civilized that jerking off in front of a girl to let them know I like them. Not my usual approach, in case you were wondering." He rolled his eyes and sat back in his chair.

To be flirting with Freya was exciting. He felt so amorous, though had to admit part of the excitement was the taboo of her being younger. It felt kinky all by itself, without even bringing into it the kind of kinky things he imagined they could work up to together, if she was open to them. It didn't bear thinking about right now or he'd have a bulge in his pants all day.

"If this is all too much let me know, but, if you don't think its wrong we could...we could actually see each other. Date, hang out, whatever feels right. So you know, I'd be so happy if that happened. I'm fed up of hearing about you getting bullied for being, to my eyes, a wonderfully charming and attractive girl. I want you to know how it feels to have someone around who thinks you're beautiful. We'd have to be careful that no one from the school finds out is all. It would have to be a secret. Sorry to put that on you but it is what it is."

Kyle couldn't help tilting his head from side to side in glee.

Freya hadn't really experienced a situation like this where she knew someone liked her and she liked him, she was young and a bit stumped on how to make these new realizations into something more. She peered up to him a bit sheepishly when he mentioned the incident yesterday, his comment made the girl smile though, she fully considered the taboo of them.. Lots of girls date older men, she was sixteen, him in his twenties, in a few years it would all blur together wouldn't it? High school just made age seem so important, so divided. She perked up when he offered his proposal of a date, or hanging out, whatever she was comfortable with. She replied with a rather excited nod, her eyes twinkling as she stared over to him in his chair. "I'd really like that!" She felt her face flush, trying to calm herself down a bit. Freya had never felt so happy, he really wanted to be with her! They could go out on a date!

"I..I understand about that too.. I don't want you getting fired because of me..Or any silly relationship." Slowly she circled around his desk, staring down to him with a sweet grin, this had to have been the most he'd ever seen the girl smile. All because of him and what he said, "I can handle it." She reached over a hesitant hand on his shoulder, leaning in the raven haired teen pressed a sweet kiss to his cheek. She was burning a bright red in the face when she pulled back, "How about afterschool, um, this might be a bit weird but my parents are out of town again.. Why don't you come over, I cook us some dinner and um.. Watch a movie or just hang out?" Nibbling at her lower lip shyly she hoped that was good enough, this would be her first date. She was nervous, would she loose her real first kiss? He seems rather passionate, specially with how he caught him yesterday, the idea of being undressed, such a perfect, handsome man like him looking at all her flaws.. Well, even with his display of affection it still made the girl overwhelming nervous.

"Dinner and a movie would be great." Kyle said, "Let me know where you live and I'll come over after school, about seven." He returned her kiss on the cheek and grinned. It was fun to enjoy her shyness. It might not last that long either. She might always remain coy as a character trait but based on his experience he guessed that the more she came to trust that he loved her company the more she'd come out of her shell. Or not. Either way it was all good to him.

The day seemed to drag on forever. Finally, when the last bell rang, Kyle left as quickly as he could and rushed himself to get ready. Despite his rush Kyle still arrived at Freya's house a little late. He was dressed in a short-armed tight white t-shit that opened at the neck to a long v, a fitted sand colored suit blazer, dark pants and dark leather sneakers. His shoulder length blond hair was gone, replaced by a much shorter cut with a medium top and styled with a shaggy look. It had been a while since he'd had a reason to try to look good. For the two months after his partner had left all he'd been engaged with was his typical life routine; work, a couple of evening classes and his casual familiar social circle. Freya was the first romantic interest to shake him out of his post-relationship apathy.

Kyle was quite a different person when he wasn't counselling. He was still naturally sympathetic and responsive of course. It was simply that his work didn't exactly require his strongly hedonistic and bohemian tendencies. As a matter of course he'd taken a couple of bottles of wine with him. At Freya's age she'd probably appreciate it more than he ever would. He knocked on the door and waited.

She couldn't help but turn bright red when he kissed her cheek back, giving a shy, after giving him the address and bidding her date for tonight a giddy goodbye Freya rushed to first period. The day went by so slow, all she wanted to do was spend time with Kyle, her heart raced at all the things that just happened and the girl could have sworn it was a dream. But soon it would be a reality, the minute school was done Freya rushed to the store thinking something nice like steak, scallop potatoes and veggies? Her mother gave her lots of money to buy food with, why not go all out? She bought all the ingredients needed and headed home in a hurry.

A couple of hours later and she was well on with the steak being cooked in lovely herbs and spices surrounded by delicious potatoes, so carrots, broccoli and so on. Freya felt more than proud of herself, thinking they could have more cookies for dessert, she looked down at herself and realized she was still in the same outfit as she was at school.

By the time he knocked Freya was in another dress, it was a dark blue, thin straps on her shoulders, hanging tight against her perk breasts, hugging the smallest part of her lovely waist before spilling out down to her mid-thigh. She wore white stockings this time, up to her knee as usual, no shoes as she was at home. Her hair no longer in a braid but feel around her cute sweet face and bright brown eyes. With a wing of those shapely hips she walked over to open the door, giving him a surprised look. "You cut your hair!" She blinked for a moment in shock before giving him a more reassuring smile, "It looks good! Come in, um, dinners almost ready!"

Her house was quite nice, a cottage style with a little coat room at the side, to the left was a nice spacious kitchen leaving into a living room with a big window showing off the quaint backyard they had. The kitchen was filled with aroma's of cooking food as she lead him inside, Freya turned on her heels as they stood just before the living room. Looking up to him with such a hopeful, sweet gaze. "Oh, I hope you like it! I wanted to make a really good dinner.." She walked over to the tv, shifting down to turn it on, her shapely thighs no more display form her movements, that perk full ass sticking out.. At that thought she remembered his comment about her and went into more of a kneeling position as her cheeks flared bright red, hiding her face as she looked at the movies just below the tv in the entertainment center. "U..Um what kinda movies do you like?" She mumbled shyly.

"Yeah, I know." Kyle said when Freya mentioned his hair looking good, totally confident that she meant it. He followed Freya inside, eying her up from behind. "Wow Freya, that's a great dress." he said, before staring around him in genuine curiosity. "And your house is so so interesting. People live in such different places. You should see my place one day."

Freya's walking tour continued into the kitchen and stopped before the living room. "It smells delicious." Kyle replied when Freya mentioned the dinner. He watched her walk over to the TV and rummage around the movies, bending over as she did so. She was so sexy and the setting nicely romantic. Kyle answered her question. "Movies? Er, something sexy or romantic I guess. I brought wine by the way. I know you're too young to drink but who cares about that." He swung the two bottles from side to side then put them down on the nearest surface. Still curious he looked around the room in detail, examining the decorations and taking in the scene.

"Oh, thank you!" Freya let out shyly, feeling her face flush, at his request she picked out a couple romance-comedies and even some horror movies, imagining herself cuddling close to him while the really gory parts flashed across her tv. Freya sighed, feeling her heart pounding in her chest. "S-Sure! I'd love to go to your place one day.." She smiled up to him softly as she slipped back up to her feet, setting a selection of movies on the living room coffee table. Blinking up to him in surprise as he held up some wine she smiled a bit, "Well, I've had a sip or two of wine before.. But nothing much." She walked over to get a good look at what he brought, "Just make sure I don't get drunk, okay?" She let out with a little shy smile.

The house was full of warm, soft colors, a big blue couch in the living room, shaggy floors, the surrounds looked homely and well lived in. Like the nice, sweet little cottage it was. She went over to the counter, taking some wine glasses from the top shelve, setting them down she peeked up to him, "T..This really feels like a date huh? Pretty weird.." they were good friends, she thought, as counselor and student. She'd talk to him a lot, but this was different, she felt nervous, perking up the girl shook her hands in front of her. "O-Oh but in a good way!" realizing maybe calling this weird wasn't too good of an idea..

"Good weird, huh? Strange thing that a date would feel like a date." he said, smirking. Despite his joking he did understand what she meant. He looked in the corner and sighed a little. "Yes, I get that too. It is weird. I also know I want it. Weird in a good way for me too." He snapped out of his pondering, smiled warmly and opened the wine for Freya and himself. Pouring them both a glass he handed her one then sauntered around the kitchen, poking in cupboards and rambling about how he knew nothing about wines although still apparently had a lot to say about them. Coming to the end of the cupboards he could open and close he settled himself down by sitting on the counter. "Sorry I'm so nosy. I'm impulsively curious by default." He took another sip of wine, his eyelids getting slightly heavier and the muscles of his face relaxing. "So, I'm starving and all these nice smells in here are driving me wild. How long 'til we eat?"

She took the glass of wine, giving her counselor a warm, flushed smile. "Y..Yeah.. I want this too.." She perked up as he began poking through things, she never knew Kyle was such the curious type. Taking a sip of her wine she gave a rather comical face, "W-Whoa!! haha, I guess I haven't had wine in a while.. Not since my aunts wedding.." She'd had a couple glasses here and there, but nothing too much. She smiled and laughed at him, shaking her head, "That's fine, nothing to interesting in here though." She walked over to the oven, bending over to check in the little window, giving him a rather nice view of her dress draping over that perk, round little ass of hers.

She looked around, fetching the oven mitts before pulling out the steak and potatoes, "No wait at all actually!" She began to dish out the plates with a nice piece of steak for the two of them, potatoes and veggies.. She placed the plates on the little table in the kitchen, setting her glass of wine next to it before sitting down, beckoning him to come join her. "I really hope you like dinner.." She smiled up to him shyly, Freya had tried her best to make it taste as good as she could make it.. Hoping it was good enough.

Kyle was what some people would call a health freak, though to his mind he was merely 'interested in nutrition' and had 'expensive tastes'. At home there was anything and everything in terms of spices, herbs and exotic foodstuffs. It had been a long time since he'd eaten something so homely and traditional as Freya was serving to him. He liked her for that and tucked in enthusiastically.

"Mmm, you're good at this," he said, pointing to his plate with his knife. He swallowed quickly. "I love it, and I love that you can cook. Cooking is one of my favorite things to do. If I'm not rushed then as soon as I'm back home from work the music goes on loud, I pour a glass of wine and I have a this perfect hour or so just to myself getting absorbed by the process." He smiled at her and realised he couldn't keep his eyes off her. How much at he been staring into her eyes while they'd been eating? Most of the time, he realised. The wine must have been bringing out his feelings because he felt the urge to sigh. He changed the subject.

"Freya, why do you think you're so shy? I mean, I'm not asking as your counsellor, as your...as someone who likes you a lot and thinks you have many admirable qualities. I would have thought you'd be more self-assertive."

She smiled up to him as he complimented her cooking, it made her heart flutter to hear he liked it. "I'm happy to hear you like cooking too! Maybe we could get lost in the process together at some point..?" Freya smiled sheepishly at him, the idea of getting to cook with her counselor made the girl pretty excited. She couldn't help but blush and smile when there eyes met, throughout the dinner they seemed to just look up at one another, she felt a bit flustered and tipsy more open to staring into his eyes now, those pretty blues.. When he so suddenly asked her why she thought she was shy the girl paused, looking at her half eaten plate she really pondered what he as saying..

"I'm not sure exactly where it started.. But I've always been shy, I always worry about what others thing even though I know it's stupid.. I'm really happy to meet someone like you, I mean, no ones every really paid much attention to me." She peeked back up to him, "Or at least I've pushed them away if they did.. I've always been scared to talk to people, like, for the first two years I knew you I'd barely speak when I was sent to visit you.. Now I'm sitting at dinner with you talking so openly.." She felt her face flush more, "You really helped me, you know.. by just being there." She finished up her food, taking another drink of the wine. "W..Wow this stuff is kinda powerful isn't it?" She let out a cute little giggle, looking quite buzzed already, the cute teen found herself lost in his eyes as she looked over to him again, thinking back to that kiss on her cheek, making a smile appear on her lips.

Back
Top Bottom