Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A new breed (With Sweetnothings and DonV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"In that, I'm really my father's daughter." She moaned, bucking her hips up and whining when he didn't cum inside. "What, scared of getting caught?" She teased, sucking and bobbing her head when her pushed into her mouth, gulping down his cum. "I'm over my fears of being here, and I know I'm too important for you to actually hurt me. I'm not very afraid of a verbal retort from yo---" She was cut off, gasping and quickly cumming with his tongue inside her, splashing his lips with her hot juices.

"Come on beautiful,you can scream louder than that for me." Josh said. He pounded into her rougher and in a twisting motion. He was going to train her to like it and to moan like she should,even if that meant she stayed here all night. He was quite enjoying himself and wasn't near cumming just yet.

Kraw slurped up her sweet juices and cleaned her up with his tongue before standing. He pulled his pants on and smirked at her. "Let just say that every Goblin family has different traits. Mine has white hair and golden eyes. Josh's has black hair and green eyes. If you were to become pregnant with my child or if he found out about this,he would castrate me. You he would whip,sterilize and lock away to be used as a fuck toy for his guards. Some of his guards are half animal,literally. You would be considered tainted and useless now if he knew..." he said. Then he left,locking the door behind him.

Ginny did not want to give him the satisfaction that she liked it. She was supposed to hate it. She was forced to come here. She figured out that he wasn't going to let up until she moaned like he wanted to. She whimpered and let out a soft moan. She was holding back. She was not going to let him win so easily.

"Then let's make sure you don't risk knocking me up next time." She smirked. "You better hope you pulled out soon enough."
She laid back on the bed, panting as she watched him leave. She figured the stains on the sheet could be easily explained as her self-pleasuring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom