Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A new breed (With Sweetnothings and DonV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ginny could only imagine what Sam had to be going through now. She knew it must be worse than this. She yelped when she was forced down to her knees. Then she felt the intruder in her mouth. Her eyes widened as she tried pulling away all to no vain. She was a virgin. She never kissed anyone, she never masturbated. This was something new to her, and she did not like it.

She shuddered and moaned as he pushed in, body arching to meet him. Her face soured at his comment, and she spat. "It wasn't any more my choice than this is right now." She hissed out, trying her best to avoid showing pleasure.

Josh could feel her opening up for his member and he groaned in pleasure. He pushed in until all of his member was inside of her and her walls were squeezing him. With groans of pleasure he began to thrust,at first soft,but then he got rougher and rougher with her. It made him kind of mad that someone had got to her before he did,but it didn't matter because she was all his now. As he thrusted roughly into her,he leaned up and began to suck on one of her hardened nipples.

Kraw glared as Ginny attempted to pull away from him. "Suck it or I tell the boss you tried to run." he growled threateningly. Her warm mouth felt amazing on his member,but she wasn't doing what she was suppose to.

Ginny knew she was going to be punished by Josh if she didn't do this, but anything was better than doing this. Her eyes glanced up at Kraw as he threatened her again. She flinched and stopped trying to pull away. What was she supposed to do? She gave an innocent look at him, giving him a sign that she had no clue on what to do.

She moaned and gasped, having trouble speaking with the rough fucking she was recieving, wimpering slightly when he bumped into her cervix. "T-too deep!" She gasped, struggling in her chains, though her hips bucked to meet his, and her legs wrapped around his waist. "It feels so good!" She panted, so much in pleasure that the situation she was in was at the very back of her mind.

"You'll get use to it." Josh said between groans of pleasure. He smirked as she started to enjoy herself and wrapped her legs around him. He slowed for a moment and started to move his hips in a circular motion. He picked back up the roughness,pounding her hard in a circular motion. He was greatly enjoying himself and couldn't wait to try Ginny out.

Kraw looked at Ginny,who looked confused about what to do with him. "You suck and lick on it like a lollipop." he said. He smirked. She was so new at this that he was practically helping his master out by training her to do better.

Ginny wanted to pull away. She started rethinking that maybe the punishment wouldn't be as bad as this. She heard him explain to her how to do it. She took a deep breath before running her tongue up the length. She was regretting this every second.

She was gasping and moaning, hands clenching into fists. "Why does it have to feel so good?" She whined, clenching her inner muscles around his cock. Her hips were bucking and her pussy was dripping with her femenine juices.

"Because sex is suppose to feel good and if you have the right partner,then its mind blowing." Josh said between moans. After a few more minutes of rough,vigorous pounding he pushed deep inside of Sam and filled her womb full of hot seed. His groans of pleasure slowly faded away as he stayed inside of her so every last drop of his cum would stay inside of her. His member was now wet with her juices and he could feel her walls hungrily massaging his member. She had felt amazing and this certainly wasn't the last time he would have her. When he was sure she was filled with every last drop of his cum,he pulled out of her and climbed off of the bed. "That was amazing,its good to see you were liking it." He said. He walked to his bathroom and cleaned up before coming back to the room. He opened a dresser and pulled out a sheer white silk nightgown and sat it on the bed. Then he untied Sam so she could get dressed. "You can come get her now and take her to the cell,then bring me Ginny." he called to his guard.

Kraw knew he had to be quick,because if he got caught,then he would be punished. When she started licking his member,he could feel the sexual tension wanting to he released. He held out as long as he could,but then he started pumping in and out of her mouth. After a few moments he pushed into her throat and came down her throat. That way there would be no evidence of his crime. He pulled out of her mouth when he was done with her,then pulled his pants up. "Not a word or you know what happens!" he threatened. Then he went back to his post as if nothing had happened.

Ginny tried her hardest to pleasure him. She didn't know the closest thing of pleasuring men. She never even masturbated. She felt him start to thrust into her mouth. She stopped moving her tongue and whimpered. She felt his member throb and pulsate. Suddenly, she started to gag as he pushed into her throat. She was forced to swallow his seed. She coughed, trying to get the horrible thing out of her body. None of it worked. She heard him threaten her not to tell anyone. She looked at him and nodded. She crawled to the back of her cell and pulled her knees to her chest.

She cried out, soaking his cock as he drove deep an filled her. She lay quietly on the bed, panting heavily. "T-this wasn't as bad as I e-expected." She whispered breathlessly. "You're not going to like, beat us if we d-don't obey immediately, right?" She asked, hips still quivering with the aftershock of her orgasm.

"Everyone expects the worst of situations they don't know and lets just say if you wont obey,then you will be punished." Josh said. Then his guard came in,once Sam was dressed he took her to a different part of the house. It was still a prison cell with barred windows and doors,but it had a nice big bed,a restroom and the walls were baby blue. He pushed Sam inside and locked the door.
Then he went back to the dungeon and opened Ginny's cell. "Your turn,lets go and don't make me tell you twice." he growled harshly.

Ginny never felt so violated. She knew she was going to have to get used to it. She kept wiping her mouth like it was going to take the liquid out of her. Still, she did it. She heard footsteps and looked up. She had the sudden urge to tell what Kraw did to her, but she knew there was going to be a consequence. She pressed herself against the wall as the guard told her it was her turn. "I don't want to go." she said defiantly. She realized it wasn't going to help her situation. She slowly padded out of the cell and glanced at Kraw who was standing.

Sam walked to the bathroom, throwing off the clothes and sitting down after turning on the shower. She was still trying to come to terms with just how enjoyable that all had been. "Okay, so he's really good at sex." She muttered. "He doesn't seem like one to get drunk, another plus...I guess it's better than living with my father."

The guard pushed Ginny to go faster and then once upstairs,he pushed her into the masters bedroom and went back outside the room. He closed the door and stood guard. Josh stood there,still naked,with his 11 inch member hard as a rock. He motioned for Ginny to come to him and smiled. "Now,you can come to me and we can do this willingly or I can tie you down to the bed. The third option you don't even want to think about." He said in dangerous tone. He was letting her know her choices,only because he knew she would be easy. She was clearly scared and very shy,nothing like Sam. Though with Sam he knew she was scared deep down.

Ginny almost tripped over her feet when the guard pushed her forward into the bedroom. She wanted to yell at him, but she knew it would be a waste of time. Her eyes scanned the room before she stared at Josh. He was already naked. She felt her cheeks heat up. She listened to her options that he explained to her dangerously. She whimpered and slowly made her way to him. She definitely didn't want to find out what the third option was. She stood in front of him, her small figure could be easily overpowered by his figure. She kept her eyes above his waist. She knew he was large.

She stepped out from the shower, toweling off and laying down on the bed naked. She let out a deep sigh, glancing around the room for something to do. Despite her perdiciment, she felt somewhat bored, one hand drifting down between her legs, idly rubbing her sore pussy.
(Perhaps the other guard figures he can have some fun now that Josh is done with her?)

Once Ginny was infront of him,he rather roughly shredded her clothes off of her body,then he picked her up and placed her on the bed. "Now relax yourself or we will have a problem." he growled. He looked over her naked form,allowing his member to get harder. Then he spread her legs wide forcefully and pushed his member into her virgin entrance. He pushed in until he tore through he virginity and felt the warmth rush around his member. He groaned in pleasure as he began thrusting into her roughly.

Kraw knew his master was done with Sam and he wanted a go at her,but he knew he couldn't fuck her. Then he got an idea,he decided he would fuck her,then make her swallow his cum when it came time. He snuck to the other side of the house and found Sam's cell. He could see her rubbing her pussy as he slowly opened the door,making no sound. He shed his pants by the door before quietly moving across the room. His member was hard and only 9 inches,smaller than Josh's. When he was close enough,he attacked without warning. He pounced on the girl,his hand slid over her mouth,while his body weighed her down. "Now if you tell the boss about this,then I will tell him you tried to run when I brought you something to eat like you asked for. Then he will punish you really bad." Kraw growled.

Ginny's eyes wandered around the room, anywhere but him. She gasped as she was suddenly naked in front of him. She struggled briefly before he told her to relax. She panted, watching his member get harder. She didn't want to watch this. She still wanted her dignity. She cried out as he forced his member into her tight entrance. The pain was unbearable. She opened her eyes and started to cry. "Please!" She pleaded once he started to thrust into her roughly.

She screamed when he jumped on her, struggling but stopping when she realized who it was.
She growled into his hand, pushing him up with her own. "To be truthful, I liked what your boss was doing to me." She glaced down between his legs, pulling his hand off her mouth "While I may find you crass and boorish..." She panted. "You're not too bad as far as looks, nor cock, though not quite as big as your boss." She chuckled. "So play nice, and you won't have to hold me down."

"It will feel good after awhile,just relax." Josh said with a smirk. He pumped in and out of her,gentle for awhile,then picked up roughness and speed once more. He pounded into her in a steady,wave like motion,making sure to hit all the good spots. He didn't want her first time to be traumatic,because then every time after that would be a fight. Fighting sometimes led to broken bones or worse.

Kraw smirked,one of the masters fuck toys was a total slut. That was new for sure. "Alright,then lets have some fun,but no screaming...Gol might hear you." He said wickedly. Then he slipped his member into her warm,wet pussy and groaned. He began to fuck her rather roughly,though he wasn't as skilled as his master,he was alright. One hand worked its way to her bare breast and massaged it in circles.

Gol stood silently outside of the door as he heard what was going on inside his masters chamber. He was what was called a disgraced goblin and was no longer allowed to guard his masters women alone. Instead he was more like a bitch,he cleaned,cooked and did other chores. All because of one huge mistake. Years ago before his masters first women were killed,he had fallen for one. Her name was Miko and she was amazing. She had been sweet and loving,with the looks of a goddess. Long black hair,big blue eyes,ivory skin and a curvy figure. He and Miko had late night sex flings every night. Then she became pregnant,when the babies were born,it was clear they were Gol's. The babies were slaughtered,Miko was punished and Gol's testicles were cut off. He was imprisoned and had to watch silently as the castle was invaded while his master was away. He watched the women killed off and he was broken after that.

Kraw:
DGiIJYk.jpg

Ginny's breath quickened. She was obviously trying her hardest not to enjoy this. She knew what would happen after her virginity was taken. All her friends told her. It would feel good. She did not want this creature to know she liked it. She felt his member hit every sweet spot in her pussy. Was he purposely trying to make her moan? She shook the thought away and fought back a moan. She didn't want to give in so easily. She absentmindedly bucked her hips against his thrust. She let out a faint moan and bit down on her lower lip after it came out.

She smiled, wrapping her arms over his shoulders. "The way I see it, you're the only one with much to lose if we get caught, I can just say you were raping me." She bucked her hips up, moaning gently. "So long as you're not too rough, I'm fine with this. I find I'm greatly enjoying sex, now that it's with people who aren't violent, tiny-dicked bastards."

"I know you like it Ginny,so just let those moans out." Josh purred seductively. He picked up roughness some,hitting all those spots harder and harder,grinding against them over and over. He was going to make sure she moaned and moaned loud. He could feel her hips bucking again him and hear her soft moans. He knew she was trying to hold back,but she couldn't last.

Kraw shook his head. "You're a cruel one Sam." he said. He pumped into her over and over until he felt like he was going to cum. Then he pulled out and placed his member at her mouth,pushing it in slightly and gentle as he could until he cam in her mouth,filling it. He had learned to be quick so he wouldn't be caught. When he was done,he moved down and began to lick her pussy teasingly so she could cum. His tongue pressed against her clit over and over before slipping inside of her and swirling around.

Ginny whimpered. She still wanted to be that sweet innocent girl. She didn't want to be anything but that. She knew she couldn't hold back much longer if he kept hitting all her sweet spots over and over. She bucked her hips again and moaned a little louder this time. She wanted this to be over. She didn't want to be embarrassed much longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom