Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A new breed (With Sweetnothings and DonV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowBox

Star
Josh seemed like a typical outcast. No one talked to him and no one knew much about him. They did know however,that he was rich and that his mother was never home. What they didn't know is that he was a Goblin and he was looking for humans to breed with.

Being a Goblin meant that the babies would be born in 5 months instead of 9. There was a high chance of twins and they would look human except pointy ears. Goblins were not the creepy little green beings from the fairytales. No they were closely related to elves and look like elves. Not the short ones,the real elves that were tall and handsome. He had his eye set on two girls and planed to kidnap them. The first was a shy nerd named Ginny. She was quiet,but he liked the look of her. The second was a loner named Sam. She was a loud mouth,what most people called a shit talker,but in all reality she was easily scared. She also had the look he was looking for.

Ginny is a nerd. She is shy,quiet and yet pretty. She has short brown hair,brown eyes and a slim body.

Sam is an outcast. She is rebellious,easily scared and talks to much. She has long black hair,green eyes and a slim,curvy body.

Josh:
D2QtLw5.jpg

Ginny:
HFGHFGHFHGFHF.jpg

Sam:
zeojunO.jpg

RE: A new breed (With Sweetnothings and SexXxNcandy)

Tonight was Wednesday. Ginny was walking home to her house like every other night. This time, it was later than usual. She had babysat this toddler across town, and now she was walking back to the house she shared with her mother. She sighed, pulling her hoodie close to her. She was cold. She felt like someone was staring at her. She rubbed her neck awkwardly, and she continued her trek home, no doubt with a more rush to it now.

Sam was sitting in the city park, leaned back on the pedestal and watching the sky, legs hung down the side of it. She didn't want to go home until she was certain her drunk of a father was passed out on their floor. She sat up with a small grunt, noticing Ginny almost running by the park gate. She hopped down, walking to the fence. "What's wrong, scared of the dark?" She teased.

Josh watched Ginny from a distance,knowing now would be the perfect time for him to grab her. She was alone,and walking in the dark. He looked to his guard with a smile,he would have to find Sam later. Then he heard a voice calling out to Ginny and to his surprise it was Sam. His leaf green eyes danced with delight and a smirk came to his face. This was all too perfect. "You grab Sam and I'll grab Ginny." He ordered in Goblin. His guard nodded and looked ahead.

When the girls were next to each other,the Goblins swooped in silently. He wrapped one strong arm around Ginny's small waist and his hand clamped over her mouth. His guard did the sam thing to Sam,then they both teleported back to his home. They were in an underground dungeon just off of his basement. With quick movements the girls were shoved into separate prison cells and locked in.

Josh stood and looked at his prizes with satisfaction. They would be the mothers to his many children,the though was delicious. "Welcome to your new home ladies." He said in accented english. His accent sounded like the one they called Dracula,which he found insulting because he was not a vampire.

All in all Josh was very handsome for a kidnapper. He stood 6'2" tall,with a well muscled body. He had shoulder length black hair,leaf green eyes and pale skin. His pointy ears gave away that he wasn't human. His smile was alluring,gorgeous even,but it held four sharp k-9's. The sharp teeth were on top and like vampire teeth,only there was two sets instead of one.

Ginny looked up from her hands when she heard her name. She smiled to see Sam. "Sort of." She said, jogging over to her. She rubbed her arm awkwardly as she stopped. "I have to get home. Came from babysitting this little girl across town. Her parents decided to stay out late." She told Sam. She was a good friend of hers despite their different personalities. "I bet you're scared of the dark, too." She teased, pushing on her her arm jokingly.

The small girl was totally oblivious to the creature coming upon her and Samantha. She felt something around her waist and gasped. Before she could scream, a hand was over her mouth. In seconds, the two teenagers were in a different place. She was pushed into a cell beside Sam's. She sat against the wall, trying to regain her breath from the events. It all happened so quickly. Where was she? Her mother would be worried about her. Her dark brown eyes found the male figure standing. Ginny took in all of his features and shuddered. He was definitely different than a human. His accent was something like a European. Romanian perhaps. "W-what do you want from us?" She managed out through her fear.

"Would I be out here all alone if I were scared?" She rolled her eyes, putting on a tough act was simply her style of covering her fear. "I can walk you home if you're afraid." She chided, trying to cover that fact that she would prefer a companion on such a dark night. She shrugged away when she pushed on her arm. "I am not scared of any-mph!"

She yelled and was muffle as hands gripped her waist and mouth, disoriented by their incredibly fast journey. She had to stifle a scream when she saw where they'd shove her into, backing against the wall to get away from the somewhat less handsome guard who'd grabbed her. She was glad the wall between them kept Ginny from seeing her freaking out.

"What do I want from you? That my dears is a simple answer,you two are going to be the mothers of my many children. Now since summer break started at your school yesterday,I sent untraceable letters to your families stating you both had been accepted into a foreign schooling program for the summer. I also stated in said letter that your not allowed phones there. So no one will be looking for you." Josh said with a smirk.

He had been watching them for weeks and even though he didn't go to their school (he was 24 after all) he knew where they were all the time. Another large guard came up next to the first one and stood there. "Now ladies,this is Gol and Kraw,they will be looking after you." Josh said. Gol was the first guard,he was about 7'1" tall,olive skinned,way too much muscles and short brown hair. He would have been alright if his face wasn't so scarred from years of fighting. Kraw on the other hand was slim,athletic built and a little more handsome. His skin was tanned,his hair was white as snow and his eyes were gold. He stood about 6ft tall and his young face bore no scars. His eyes however were harsh and cold.

Ginny listened to the almost human man explain to her. Her eyes widened when he stated that Sam and her were to be his mothers for his children. That's what scared her. The seventeen year old girl was to be a mother for his children. The thought wanted to make her cry, but she knew to hold it in. Ginny looked at the wall the separated her and her friend.

The young girl pulled her knees to her chest. Tears began to well up in her eyes as she thought about their lives. They were going to be here for a while. Possibly their whole lives. What if she never got to see her family again? What about her grades? She whimpered when her eyes found the other males in the room. Were they going to hurt them, too? Just like the leader? She looked at Kraw, possibly the youngest out of the group. She would prefer him to watch over her than Gol.

Sam was in a similar position, packed up in the corner of her cell. She wasn't a crier herself, but was to the point of hyperventilating slightly, arms wrapped around her knees. She wasn't really very scared of the creature's looks, not too bothered at being pulled away from her own family, but the idea of the breeding frightened her. What kind of offspring would these beasts bear, would it be as horrid and painful as the videos she'd watched in sex-ed? She glanced up at her captors, eyes flicking to Gol. Despite his scars, she found him far less off-putting than his companion, with his chilling, dead-eyed stare.

"Now,Kraw and Gol here wont harm you and they will not try to mate with you,that privilege is mine alone. We start the breeding tonight. Unlike humans,Goblin babies are born in 5 months instead of 9. They will look like me,humanoid with pointy ears and sharp teeth. Oh,and multiple babies are more likely. Usually twins,but there can also be triplets and quadruplets." Josh said with a smirk.

He waved his hand,causing his home to disappear from the human world and back into the goblin world. Now he was where he needed to be and he could start the breeding. "Gol,I would like to start the breeding with Sam here. Bring her to my room in an hour." He ordered. Gol nodded once and smirked at Sam.

With that Josh left the room and headed upstairs to his large bedroom. It was a huge stone room with a fireplace on one wall,red velvet curtains and a king sized bed with red satin sheets in the middle. The room was well lit by lamps on the walls that looked like arms hold torches. The bed itself was a four poster canopy bed,the posts were carved with roses and vines. There was a black velvet couch in front of the fireplace and bookshelves covered one wall next to the fireplace.

Josh looked around his room for a moment,then he stripped down to his black boxers and went to sit on the couch.

Ginny shifted uncomfortably in her cell. She wanted to see Sam. She wanted to burst into tears and sob in front of these men, despite making herself appear more weaker than she was. Then, she heard him say that the chances of having more than one child were highly likely. The thought made her shudder. How was she supposed to go through a five month pregnancy like that?

Her eyes widened when she heard Sam's name. Not her. She looked at the wall, wishing she could see through the wall. She let out a whimper and leaned her head against the wall. What was she supposed to do while they were gone? Her eyes scanned the cell. Once the leader once gone, Ginny took it as a clue to do something. "S-Sam?" She said loud enough for her to hear through the wall the separated them.

(Is it alright to just go back and forth if Ginny and Sam are having a conversation Shadow? Or you could just put (skip) if you don't want to make up filler posts until it's time for her to go mate.)

Sam was leaned against the wall, trying to calm herself, her initial fear fading as she analyzed her situation. Given their method of travel, she assumed there wouldn't be any doors leading outside of the house.

She knocked on the wall when she heard Ginny. "I'm here Gin." She called out, trying to sound brave. "L-look on the bright side, at least we only have to have sex with the good looking one." She said with a forced chuckle.

(You can talk back and forth,just keep the posting order.)

Josh looked at the time as he relaxed and readied himself for the mating. Only 20 minutes had passed,but he didn't mind he laid his head back and closed his eyes. The warmth of the fireplace washed over him,the smell of wood smoke and lavender filled the room. He was excited for what was coming and he knew he had chosen the perfect mates.

He had chosen mates once before,but they were killed by a rival who was jealous of him. That rival however,was dead now and there was no one to harm his new breeding mates. They were all his and no one would touch them with out him saying they could.

Ginny was scared. For her and Sam. Will they ever get to see the outside world, or would they stay here locked up in this hell hole? She shuddered at the thought. She pushed it to the back of her head, and she laid her head on her knees.

Ginny heard the quiet knock of the wall. "Thank God, Sam." She whispered, staring at the wall. She heard Sam's words and let out a nervous chuckle. "Yeah, but he will be breeding with us." She complained. She ran her hand through her hair and looked through the bars.

"Well, yeah, I can't really imagine what that will be like." She muttered, still huddled against the wall. "But at least we don't have to breed with the guards, they don't like too nice..." She gave a shaky chuckle, trying to hide her fear. "I really doubt we can escape these weirdos Ginny, we'll just have to hope this life isn't that bad." She spoke, trying to convince herself as much as Ginny.

It was finally time for Sam to come up to the room and Josh was happy about that. He stayed on the couch to await Gol. Gol look towards Sam's cell,knowing it was time. He unlocked her cell and walked in,grabbing her roughly and picking her up. He held her tight so she wouldn't go anywhere as he carried her up the stairs to his masters bedroom. Walking into the room,he tossed her on the bed and chained her hands to the bed. Then he left and stood outside of the closed door.

Josh smiled as Gol came in and chained Sam to the bed. He stood from the couch and walked over to the bed with a smirk. "Hello Sam,Are you ready for this?" he asked. Knowing full well that she wasn't.

Ginny pulled her knees to her chest. The thought of having to have sex scared her. She appreciated being a virgin. It showed purity. She was all about purity. She bit her lip and smiled softly. "They do look worse." She said. She knew there was no chance they were going to get out of this situation. She was going to be the mother of his children. Along with Sam.

She frowned, nodding to herself. "I know. We'll never get out of here." She replied. She saw Gol move over to Sam's cell. No . Not now. "Sam!" She screamed as she got to her feet and gripped the bars. "You can't take her..." She sank to her knees, watching him pull her upstairs. She was not ready for this.

She held back a scream when he entered, backing up against the wall. "G-get away from me. I'm not going with you!" She shouted, struggling as he picked her up, finally resigning herself to riding his shoulders. "D-don't worry Ginny, we'll get out of this! Somehow..." She looked down, waiting to see where Gol would lead her.

She grunted as she was thrown on to the bed, struggling and shouting as he chained her up. She looked up as he approached and spit. "I'm not s-scared of you. W-why don't you take these chains off? Are you worried you c-can't take a girl?"

Josh watched as Sam spat at him and struggled against her chains. "Those chains my dear are for your own safety,not mine. You say you're not afraid,but I see it in your eyes Sam. You're all talk and deep down everything scares you." He purred alluringly. He took a knife from the nightstand and cut her clothes off rather quickly. Then he tossed the knife and her shredded clothing aside. His leaf green eyes looked over her now naked body,admiring it. He then pulled his boxers off and tossed them aside. His 12 inch member stood erect before Sam's eyes.

He was more than ready for this and he was going to use her well tonight. He was going to break her very soul to the point no chains were needed.

Ginny heard her words. Before she was taken out of the room. She slumped against the wall, tired from her screaming and fighting. She held her head as she cried softly. Just letting her tears fall. Her eyes glanced at Kraw. Her eyes narrowed to a stare when she stood up and walked to the bars. "What do I do now?" She asked. She was obviously going to get tired of crying.

(Just a suggestion, but maybe Kraw figures he could get away with making Ginny do oral?)
She froze when he pulled out a knife, staring wide eyed at him. She stayed silent now, relaxing when he only cut here clothes. "Y-you're a liar." She growled, though she actually thought her had a very nice body himself, slightly aroused by his masculine figure. "Holy....." she gasped slightly at the size of his cock. "L-look, I don't know how you f-freaks mate, b-but I'm maybe 8 inches d-deep, and my c-cervix isn't exactly forgiving...."
(Unless you really want it, I'd prefer she not be virgin.)

(Thats fine on both)

Josh smirked and climbed on the bed between Sam's legs. "We mate just like humans do and don't worry about how deep you are,we will get you fixed up." He purred seductively. He placed a finger against her pussy,feeling the warm wetness of it. Then he leaned down an softly licked at it with his long tongue. He wrapped his arms around her thighs and began to lick her pussy a little rougher,letting his tongue slip inside of her in a circular motion.

Meanwhile Kraw was staring at Ginny with lust. He couldn't screw her,but maybe he could get her to give him oral. He stepped up to the bars and unfastened his pants,letting his hard 10 inch member out. "You can give me oral,or I can tell the boss man you tried to escape when I was giving you water or maybe it was when you asked to be taken to the bathroom. Either way he would punish you." Kraw said threateningly.

Ginny stared at him with hatred. What was he planning to do? She watched him walk over to the bars, so she stepped back. Her eyes casted down to his pants when she heard the zipper go down then his boxers. 'I can't do this. He can't make me.' She thought, but then his lie he would tell Josh that she tried to escape and what the consequence was scared her. "O-okay." She whispered. She bit her lip and slowly walked to the bars again.

She tried to kick at him, scream, shout, or pull away, but she could only whimper when his fingers slipped into her. "S-stop that!" She panted, quickly growing wet around him. "Get away from m-ohhhhh..." She moaned when he switched to the tongue, unused to any stimulation, let along such a long, skilled tongue inside her. She could only glare as her body give in to his assault.

Josh licked her for a long moment,getting her nice and wet for his throbbing member. Once she was wet to his satisfaction he moved up and placed the tip of his member inside of her,then began to slid it in. When he was about half in,he stopped and began to thrust. The rest of her would have to open up to his large member. "I see you've been a naughty girl and had sex before." He purred. A wicked smile played on his face as he slipped into her just a little deeper.

Kraw grinned as Ginny gave in so easily to him and approached him with caution. Once she was close to the bars,he placed his hands on her and forced her to her knees,before forcing his member all the way into her mouth. "Be sure you do a really good job." he growled. If his master found out he would be in so much trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom