Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dominate female for sub male

Status
Not open for further replies.

crabhelmet

Banned
Banished
Hey there. PM me if you like any of my ideas. We can discuss further over PM.

1. Straightforward idea: a female supervillain seduces a superhero and gets him to join her on the dark side.

2) Your character is hired to be a butler for a rich family's pampered, spoiled, and utterly gorgeous teenage daughter. She has a special charm to her that makes her utterly irresistible to anyone.

3) This one is medieval; a group of soldiers who are wandering in the forest come across a fairy (normal sized like a human girl, not tiny like some fairies are, but still a fairy with magic and all of that). All magical creatures are considered enemies of the state, but quickly they fall into her trap, as she uses a spell to charm all of them and make them under her control, and they become her personal army.

Oh geeze, this is exactly the kind of request thread I've been waiting for for quite awhile, but I've just taken on as many RPs as I can possibly handle at once. xD Curses!

I'd wish you good luck, but you probably won't need it as I know there's quite a few other guys like me around here with a desperate shortage of dom females... ;)

I PM´ed you about it, Thought I might let you know since e-mail notifications are down for the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom