Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Interests!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeatrixSage

Fucking little Gorgeous Goddess
Withdrawn
I am sure many of you have seen my old request thread, and while much of it is still valid, I have some new interests.

1. Yes, I am a submissive. No, I am not simply going to roll over and do as you say. If you want to dominate me, you have to earn that right.

2. I’m comfortable with playing most any kink that doesn’t include the swopping of any bodily substance that is not meant to be. This includes, but is not limited to: blood, vomit, feces, and piss.

3. I don’t mind playing rough, or even indulging force, but I will not play violent or “true to life” rape scenes. This doesn't mean I don't like getting slapped around a bit every now and then. When in doubt, ask me. ;)

4. I like smut, I enjoy it very much, and I very much enjoy indulging in it. However, even if there is no story at all, you must be literate. I don’t mind misspelled words here and there, or the occasional type-o, but you must be able to chain words into sentences, and those sentences into paragraphs of reasonable size.

5. Again, I enjoy smut; however, I also really like encaging stories. This does not mean I always need a story, but I like them, and am happy to loose myself in them from time to time. The better the story, the more I am going to want to give you what you want.

My Favorite Set-Ups

Culture Shock
An old one, but one I still really like. It's fairly basic. Barbarian man meets civilized woman. I've played it any ways, sometimes romantic, sometimes brutal, but it never seems to stop being fun.

Corruption
This is a new one. Something I've just recently taken an interest in. Something about taking a pure, innocent, naive virgin girl and turning her into a sex-crazed slut just drives me wild. Again, this can be played many ways, through force, seduction, sexual torture, all manner of possibilities make this theme fresh every time it's played.

Strangers
An old one I can't get out of my head. Meet on the dance floor of a club, sparks fly, and things follow. Could be in the middle of the dance floor, on the DJ stage, in VIP, or the restroom, but they are going to get what they want, and they are going to get it now.

Historical
The only thing I ask here is that you do your research. Know the era you want to write before we get started, I will of course do the same. Playing in a world with a different set of rules can be exciting, and thoroughly enjoying World History and Cultures makes this all the more fun for me.

New Master
She could be picked up at an S&M club, bought at the slave market, human, drow, neko, the choices are endless here and I can never have enough fun with it.[/

Fantasy
D&D, LoTR, R.L. Salvatore, Shannon, whatever view point you want to take, it is obvious where you end up: Drow molesting poor Elven women, Orcs raping a helpless half-elf that strayed where she shouldn't, Human women eagerly enjoying the legendary prowess of Dwarves, Goblins abusing a Dwarf woman that strayed into their lair... You can even take this into the realm of other fantasy worlds (so long as you DO NOT ask me to play non-original characters) So many options, never enough time.

Keep in mind!!!
I don’t really like playing non-original characters, so please don’t ask me to. ^-^

I like the "New Master" plot. Can you play a black woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom