Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female looking 75% plot 25% smut rp! UPDATE 10/24/13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimples

Star
Okay let try this search again.

PLEASE BE LITERATE! i WANT AT LEAST 2 PARAGRAPHS!

I want to stress to people. If I want at least 2 FULL paragraphs! If I send up to 3 or 4 paragraphs and only get one back it turns my off. All that work for nothing. Please give me somthing to work with!! I want a rp to be fun not a chore to reply!

I'm looking for more plot orientated rp with some smut I have a few cravings. Take a look!

incest (broxsis)
best friends
nekoxhuman
high school
medieval
anything fantasy

I only do originals.

1-Okay, so here is the idea. He (your character) is madly in love with Starr (my character). The whole world around them doesn't treat them right. Her father is abusive even though he'd admit shes the only thing that matters to him. your character, asks Starr a question that enforces inner termiol in her. He asks her to leave with him..

TAKEN 2- I was thinking maybe my character, Starr, is addicted to drugs. She heard from her druggie friend about a vampire bar where Humans can go there and make a good amount of money, plus the rumor is a vampires bite is like a drug in itself. she was curious and gave it a try. This is where she meets your character, she ends up being his little snack that night. He keeps coming and asking for her. maybe paying a little more. lol I could go on and on but that's pretty much the idea I had.

3-starr was the last of her kind. a magical being, nor human or animal. there was a huge war that broke out between them and the humans, outnumbered the humans won. The king found a young baby (starr) feeling remorse and unable to kill a baby he took her in as a servant of the castle. as she grew they hid her identity. now she is 20. the price has come of age to take the throne including the powers of the king (you can pick what those powers will be) the only way he can be passed down these powers is to have a suitable wife. they put on a ceremony lasting WEEKS searching for the right royal blood wife. an arranged marriage. he's not fond of this. starr becomes his personal servant so keep out of sight of the outside people they become close and she soon it is revealed she is royal blood herself. (see the bottom of the thead for back story of this idea, mor detailed.)

4- Starr is the last of her kind (I would rather play neko, human with cat ears and tail, but i'm willing to play a different kind of race. just give me suggestions) she is on her own, no family. the only person who knows who she is, is her bodyguard. someone who has been there since she could remember. there are many people trying to kill her kind for money so she has to hide her identity. i'm thinking there will be alot of action and drama and romance once she confesses she has feelings for your character.

5- My character, Starr, is a 19 year old girl wondering alone from place to place just trying to fit in and call somewhere her home. Her parents were murdered right before her eyes by the village she was born in because they were half breeds, (cat/human or fox/human) She was the only one to survive. Since then she roams village to village to only be treated as an outcast or a freak. One day while on her daily walk for food she came across a passed out man who was badly hurt by a prior fight he was in. she takes him in and cares for his wounds.... goes on from there....

6- Starr just turned 19 and recently graduated from high school. She just moved out and was on her own. She was more of a loner but she had one best friend she was very close too, _______. _______ and Starr have been best friends since they were children. They secretly were in love with each other but they were to scared to admit it to each other… Starr got in some trouble and almost died. After her almost death experience __________ finally confessed to her that he loved her… and she did the same…

7- Well for this story, my main idea is it centers around fraternal twins (or could be changed to just brother and sister if your not comfortable with twins) between 15-17 , whom have shared a bedroom forever, since their parents can't afford to get a bigger house. The brother is in love with her, and always has been though as he got older he realized how wrong his feelings were, and he attempts to push her away in order to try, and get rid of the feelings, but as time goes on the feelings only grow stronger. Where we begin could be the night he finally can't take the feelings anymore, and either confesses, or kisses her, whichever, and perhaps he tries to convince her to feel the same. We can basically go from there, build on the concept. Perhaps throw in a pregnancy, that would make for a more dramatic storyline although that;s completely up to you and your limits.

8- Starr was 18 about to turn 19. She lives with her brother, ________ who was 21, because their parents died in a car crash 3 years ago. She has always been very fond of her older brother; secretly she cared for him more than a sister should her own brother. But she couldn't admit her feelings to him because it was pretty much wrong in their society… Plus He probably didn't feel the same and he wouldn't know how to take it... ______ Was very caring and protective to Starr and he secretly had feelings for her as well. Finally one day Starr found a piece of paper that revealed _______'s feeling for her. He ended walking in on her when she was in middle of reading it...He would take the note from her but she had already finished enough to know about his feelings...

THE BACK STORY TO #3 PLOT!

The Lacuni were once a proud and noble people, their domain stretched across all the southlands. From the edge of the great Urutan sandsea in the east to the Hyperborian Mountain range in the west. They were the masters of their homeland, the forest nation, a great land of massive trees and swamps as far as the eye could see that dominated the the landscape in the south. The great jungles of the southlands grew thick and wild, their trees reaching to the sky as tall as some of the greatest of man made castles with their leaves forming a great canopy that bathed the forest floor below in perpetual twilight. The Lacuni's were masters of this realm, perfectly adapted hunters, with ears and eyes that enabled them to see and hear in under the dense canopy and a tail that aided their balance moving quickly through the tangled underbrush.

What made the Lacuni civilization so great was not their natural agility and honed senses, but the affinity and love for nature that each and every one of them carried within their hearts. Their life was not one of industry and war, like some other races, but a life of natural harmony and balance that stemmed from their magical attachment to the powerful force of life itself. They were a peaceful shamanic people with a love of mirth, celebration, and feasting, but also they were warriors of fearsome cunning, defending their realm from all threats, using their natural magic bring the very forest to their aid. The Lacuni are an ancient race, excelling in both wisdom, knowledge, and having honor beyond all others. They have inhabited the great forests of the southlands since the beginning of recorded time.

The race of men stands in stark contrast to the Lacuni and their peaceful ways. Men first entered the lands of Finsha only one thousand years ago, making great pilgrimages across the Urutan. They arrived in the north to find a land that was wild and fearsome, hostile in every sense of the word. The races and creatures that inhabited the north were ones that didn't share the Lacuni mentality of peace. Great hordes of orcs roamed the plains with their warbands, while giants, trolls, and gnolls occupied almost every crag or cave that the humans came upon for shelter. Those first couple decades were the hardest for mankind, small isolated tibes of humans fought for survival against the wiles and hostility of the land of Finsha in the north. Seeking refuge, a small group of men made their way into the forests of the southlands, they were desperate to escape the dangers of the north. In a chance meeting the Humans came upon the Lacuni who helped them regain their strength.

Seeing the wild spirit of their ancient ancestors within humanity, the Lacuni lended aid to the young race of humans who were crossing the Urutan and gave them weapons and guidance for life in the Land of Finsha. So began an inseperable alliance between the Lacuni and man-kind. The tribes of humanity were rallied under the first King of Finsha and they went forth into the north with renewed vigor to tame the hostile lands. Soon enough the Humans had made their own small home amongst the great wilds of the North and it was the Lacuni's hope to steward over the young race and help them become harmonious with the lands like they were. For a time this worked, but something happened that was unexpected. Humanities link to the magical aspect of life was not like that of the Lacuni's. Those few who were magically attuned amongst the humans did not appeal to the life-giving forces of nature, but to the destructive and powerful arcana of the elements. Humanity performed feats of magic that were unknown even to the Lacuni and it became clear early on that the potential of humanity seemed limitless. There were those who were righteous among man-kind, but there were also those who sought power and self-gain, a trait that began to infect the pure and noble Lacuni.

This new form of magic was different than the kind that the Lacuni had known since the beginning. It was wild and unpredictable, with streams that delved deeply into dark places. In the right hands it was a tool of great value, but in the wrong hands... it was a tool for chaos and destruction. Many of the Lacuni, interested in this new power, left the natural magic of their ancestors and embraced the raw power of the new arcana. Through this new magic and the passage of time the Lacuni civilization began to fall. Prior to this only the purest of Lacuni could access the natural power of magic through study, meditation, and practice, but now there was a new outlet that didn't require a pure heart and mind. Civil war soon engulfed the southlands and the Lacuni were divided amongst themselves over those who kept the peaceful old ways and those who strove for power through means of darkness. One night a great battle took place in the Lacuni capital in the heart of the forest. All of the elders and nobles were killed and the great king of the Lacuni was slaughtered at the hands of his own brother, who had embraced these new and cruel ways.

All hope was not lost, in a desperate act of heroism, one of the King's own guards escaped the castle with the young baby princess of the Lacuni. They ran to the only place that they knew was safe for them... to the north, into the lands of the Humans. The guard brought the Lacuni princess before the human king in secret and begged him to keep her safe and secret until a time when she could lead a revolution and reclaim the throne. Bound by the honor of his ancestors the king accepted and harbored the young girl. He promised to always keep her close at hand to teach her the ways of a true King as her people had taught humanity long ago. She was raised in the palace with the King's own son and was made the queens own hand maiden. She was present at every meeting of the King's court so that she might learn the ways of nobility.

It wasn't long after the death of the Lacuni King that the new dark lord, the brother of the King led the armies of the Lacuni northward to attack the humans. The dark lord had no knowledge that the princess had been spared, rather he sought to expand his borders at the expense of humanity. The war lasted fifteen years and it was a bloody struggle unlike anything the lands of Finsha had ever seen before. The acts of the evil Lacuni were so gruesome that the aspect of life that had sustained the race for so long was shattered and the Lacuni began to change in both mind and physcial form. They lost their beauty and gracefulness for something that resembled that of a true beast, they became the Leshrac, a fallen being that was more animal than man (picture not really a Neko/Kitsune... but more like a legit cat or dog man with a full coat of fur. Just an aminal that walks upon two legs). Even the forest itself turned on them, growing wild and hostile, producing deadly creatures and turning against the Leshrac themselves.

Kingdom wide persecution spread to all the remaining Lacuni for fear that they would kill humans and they were exiled from the human lands to their old lands in the south. Many traveled there expecting death at the hands of the Leshrac and in most circumstances that was the case. The great human king knew that he couldn't keep the pure Lacuni princess for fear of riots from the people knowing that the king himself was harboring an enemy of Finsha. When she was but a young girl he disguised her and kept her safe in the guise of a young human girl (a squire or a servant). The changing alliances had altered the circumstances and the princess was no longer allowed in the kings court, the King went even so far to keep her away from his own son, who had been her playmate since she had arrived in the Kingdom.

Now twenty years after than fateful night when the princess was brought before the king, five years after the end of the war with the Leshrac, things have changed in Finsha. Humanity is now the great beacon of hope and the prowlers to the south are a constant real enemy. The Human prince has grown into an aspiring young commander and the time for his inauguration into manhood has come. Taken from the practices of the Lacuni themselves, the Human right of kings states that a King must yield his powers to his eldest son or daughter in the twentieth year of his life so that the new King might have a mind that caters to the new generation, the future of the kingdom. A prince can only take power if he has taken a young princess of noble descent to be his wife so that they might produce a new heir. This marriage is arranged through a dazzling ceremony where all the human lords from all over the kingdom bring their eligible daughters to the palace for a three day courtship festival. The festival was based upon the ancient Lacuni practices where the King would seek the life giving spirits of his people and use their natural attachment to nature to help choose the best pairing. It was a flawless practice that always resulted in loving relationships, but humans take a different approach. Without a true connection to the aspect of life human marriages are often decided by who can offer the largest dowry to the King. In this sense the arranged marriages are often more political than brought from a place of true love.

It's a nerve wracking time for the young prince and with all the nobles coming to the castle, guards and servants are stretched thin. It is by chance that the Lacuni princess is thrust into the service of the Prince during this time (either as a servant or as some kind of guard if you want her to be a badass lol). The days leading up to the ceremony will be hectic and somewhere in there the prince will learn the identity of the his new companion, but not her true link to the Lacuni throne. All things considered, a gathering of all the human nobles and their families would also be a perfect time for the Leshrac to strike. The story would take us on a journey to restore the true Queen to the Lacuni throne and we'd have lots of fun on the way!

RE: Female looking 75% plot 25% smut rp! UPDATE 8/12/13

work was busy today now time to relax and ROLEPLAY!!!!!!>=D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom