Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed

Reika

Supernova
The kingdom of Antera is finding itself in a large and troublesome predicament. While humans have somehow found some peace in themselves, an old foe rose again from out of nowhere. Vile creatures, strong as they are smart, orcish fiends who have retreated into the black forests in order to breed and regroup. Ages ago, there had been a raid, luckily enough, although lords and queens were at war, they banded together and sent the monsters back to their dark forests from which they spawned. But now, a new raid was being predicted by scholars, prophets and sons of the veterans from so long ago.

The kingdom of Antera is the closest and most vulnerable kingdom to the dark forests. Their Queen, Meylisa, has asked some of her finest men to find aid in their neighbor kingdom of Targent. The problem was that to reach Targent, they would have to cross plenty of forested lands, where there could also be orcish fiends. With Targent's help, both kingdoms stood a great chance of surviving until the mainland's other forces arrived.

At this moment, the wise and beautiful Queen of Antera personally held a strategic meeting with her finest men. Among them, a powerful and dependable officer named Vash Romer, he was in charge of her finest task force, and he had brought with him a handful of his finest soldiers. Young men and seasoned soldier alike, this unit was likely the most powerful of her army, yet again, the most internally challenged.

"My lady, please, you should just let us handle this on our own. We appreciate your concern, and you being here does raise our morale... however, you should not worry about this task. My men and I are capable of reaching our allies in Targent and also enlisting their help. What worries me is how your best task force is leaving you... and leaving you in the hands of less capable officers."

She smiled, "Don't worry about that. Your queen is no delicate flower, I am well aware of the threat this poses, but with mainland allies coming from the north, we should do just fine. I am also quite good with the bow, Romer."

"As your ladyship desires."

"How capable are your men, officer?"

"As capable as any other unit one could wish for. These men would take an arrow through the brain for you, my queen."

"Let's hope that's not the case. These men all look very loyal, and handsome... and I'd like nothing more than to see them grow in our lands."

"Very well. I will take my men and we will travel towards the kingdom of Targent. We have some grassy and forested areas to overcome, but my men are more than able. Expect us back in sooner than a week."

"So quickly?" The queen seem surprised, usually the trip to Targent takes a full day, and it's likely that an assembly would take time.

"Of course. I can't stand it without seeing your gracious face."

The queen chuckled, "Fool. The king would frown upon that if he were still alive."

Romer looked at his men, "Do you all understand our task? Do you have any questions or concerns for me or our queen?"

Re: The Fabled Cat Goddess (Atzura and 8Evolution8)

No matter how many times he done it. How many times he put his armor on and matched with these highly trained men. It never felt like he belonged. And why should it? About a year ago he was a nobody. He held no name and surely no rank of importance. Instead of such a noble and honorable lifestyle he was the slave of a rich nobleman who enjoyed beating him.

Rewards for the smallest act that left its mark across his back. To think is own desire to live when the lord's lady was attacked by a bunch of bandits had gained him this status. It was by chance that he killed the man before they were able to harm her, but it seemed his instincts hadn't gone unnoticed. And now he stood before the queen among the ranks of her best, no longer being referred to as his title of "dog" but instead with a name. Adrian Luvcrest was the name he had been given when the sword touched his shoulders and knighted him. He was no longer a rookie among them but still haven't had enough battle experience for his opinion to matter.

Adrian stood there, shoulder to shoulder with people that referred to him and each other as brothers. They were little armor since their commander wanted speed for this journey, but that was also the case. Maybe thats why they were able to remain as they did, but he surely would prefer more armor. The power those orcs wielded with their clubs and hammer seemed foolish to him not to wear more. However like the rest of them, he never said anything. Wearing the chainmail locks proudly with a white tunic hanging over it, at the bottom was the symbol of their kingdom.

The brown pants he were were covered from the knee down by metal armor, the same was said for his forearm and hand. Shoulder plates ended his protection. From their the long sword on his right and dagger at his left were his strongest defensive measures.

Adrian stood erect as his dark brown eyes watched the exchange between his queen and his commanded. A man he didn't care for all that much and a woman whose beauty defied logic. There was no reason for their god to make a woman with such flawless features. He could only imagine the burden placed on her personal guards, lucky he wasn't counted among them.

Hearing the plan and time frame they were being made to work in, he wasn't surprised. Their commander was always trying to impress the queen like he stood a chance of filling the spot left by their last king. He commended the man for his high goal and attempt at trying to reach it, but still found it foolish. She seemed to powerful to submit to a man and that seemed just what his commander had in mind. "Give it a month and we'll be in there." One of his comrades whispered into his ear when it was clear they weren't been paid any mind. "Once the commander hits that, we'll be living the high life." The man said with a big grin across his face.

The excitement could be heard in his voice and it was enough to make him silently chuckle while shaking his head some. If that were to happen, Adrian wouldn't mind at all. To go from being a slave to a member of the king's council was a dream he doubted he would ever realize. In fact he was expecting to wake up from the one he was already having. Often he figured he had taken a blow from his Lord's whip again and was placed into a coma. He figured he'd wake up from his gifted and privileged lifestyle to see that man grinning above him.

Those thoughts were always enough to bring his mood down. Adrian had been doing his best to keep them from his mind, to think happy thoughts, and push forward. If this did turn out to be a dream, then he wanted to enjoy every bit of it until it ended. Finally the two had turned their attention onto the small band of soldiers. Each tightened their stance and stood at attention when they were addressed. "To contact the Targent Kingdom, bring back reinforcements, and slay anyone that stands in our way!" The unit roared like it had been rehearsed, in a way it had.

It may not have been that line, but they were use to being addressed and replying in this fashion. At least when they were within the kingdom or around others. They were completely different when they were outside the kingdom or back in their barracks.

"Now if you'll excuse me, my lady, I have a task to accomplish, and I will lead these men into success and glory." He brought his hand to his chest as he spoke, his eyes inevitably descending to her perfect and generous dress, revealing the right amount of cleavage to show her female power, and enough skin to leave just enough to a man's imagination.

She nodded, a sort of mini-bow and turned towards the select few within Romer's faction. "Please, be careful, and take your time, all of you. There is deadly plant life, hungry beasts, and the possibility of these... fiends to emerge. I would hate to lose one of you handsome young men... especially in our time of need."

There was enough royal cleavage for everyone, this woman was a military genius, nothing raised morale like a show and a thought of a woman as herself longing for their return. The only booster better than that one would be a service to each of them until they satisfied, but Meylisa was a bit more dignified than that.

Romer looked back at her and smirked, "Oh... they'll return. I won't let a single one be done away with."

"Good, because these young men are our future..."

Romer was by no stretch of the imagination... young. He was strong, smart, handsome, charming, and age had been very kind to him, keeping his body in great shape, but he was not young.

Romer sneered quietly, "Come men... we march... today!"

~~~

"Brother... Brother! Wake yourself up!" Yelled a high pitched squeaky voice. "She's in the village again, she came back, and she wants to meet with several of us!" She shook her elder brother as he slept on a basic, and somewhat comfortable bedding. "The Goddess is here, wake yourself up!"

Adrian and the rest of the soldiers felt the same way. There was nothing that would stop them from accomplishing the task at hand. They'd slaughter the entire army of those fiends if they had to. As long as they completed their mission and returned back to her. His eyes subconsciously roamed her figure, it was something he just couldn't help to do. He always felt nervous or uneasy around her, but it had nothing to do with her.

Adrian had heard desires about her before he even fully met her. That was all that came to mind when he saw her. The words of his comrades as they spoke their wishes to cum on her tits or fuck her mouth. That also made meeting her face to face something rather difficult. How could make stand before her with a straight face when images of her being taken by their entire unit flashed through his head. He was just glad he had himself properly clothed so he wouldn't have to worry about anything happened. Hearing those words she spoke, the men listened as if the words of god had fallen onto their ears.

Their eyes roaming her figure with a hunger that only a young man could possess. Some held no shame, they're pride high and following the path their commander had placed out for them. Others weren't as stupid nor did they wish to lose their rank because their lower heads were controlling their actions. So their eyes did their job when they thought it was safe. With the words of their commander, the sound of them standing erection echoed throughout the hall. Their right hand coming to slam against their chest and holding it there.

"For the queen!" They roared. Each soon turned and filed out of the room to head to their horses.

-----------------

A groan like growl erupted from the boy when the high pitched sounds of his sister tore through his unconscious state. Roman rolled onto his side to face the wall, pulling the handmade covers over to hide his face. "Go awaaaaay!" He shouted back at her only to freeze when he heard those words. He popped up like a switch had been hit. "Really?!" He said with genuine excitement as he throws the covers off and sit on the edge of the bed. He licks over his hands before running them through his hand, slicking his mane back some.

"How long has she been here? She staying this time?" The white ear and tailed catboy asked as he rose from the bed to look down at his little sister. Roman made sure the green cloth was wrapped firmly and securely around his waist as that fluffy white tail flickered a bit. "Lead the way!" He basically ordered, but it had been far too long since he seen her.

The Queen gave them one last, deep bow, as they exited, she was truly worried for her many men, and she wished they'd return very soon, and very safely. She was a truly divine woman, even the air around her smelled and tasted better. The late King was a lucky man indeed. Sadly, she never had children. Both she, and her husband, were both incapable of making children. Meylisa is simply not fertile enough, and the King's soldiers didn't swim at all. The last glimpse of her cleavage was the most entincing of all. Her breasts hung down naturally, her valley between the mounds was the best thing next to tasting it. The Queen was now widowed. She had been for the last few years. Although she had never been with anyone after King Trian's death... she one day could... and should actually, the throne was the throne, and a King was a mandatory point of power that needed to be filled. Each of those men, at one point or another, had thought of being her King. Or at least fucking her. Even just kissing her a minute was enough to excite some.

~~~~

Young Shia, Roman's little sister maintained their small home neat and clean. Their family was pretty much made up of Shia, Roman, and that was all. They didn't have any parents, none that they could remember, but the village was like a big family, so there was really no need for an actual father or mother. Over the last few months, orcish fiends had been moving into their small village of Kambei.

The people who lived in Kambei were unlike most humans, they were neko. They were a rare race of demi-human and demi-cat. Their ancestors were no different than the felines people kept in their homes, through time and evolution, they began to grow humanoid, but their bodies react differently than a human's. For one, they are flexible, extensively flexible. Secondly, they absorb impact extremely well. A neko can fall from seemly death certain heights and land quite comfortably. Their senses are all superior compared to a human's, but they lack the overall courage that men bring to the table. Their numbers are also fewer, and they tend to fall much quicker than a human would, their organs extremely delicate. Their life span is also more than two times longer than a human's. A century old neko is not a rare classification at all. Some reach to be as old as six-hundred. Their appearance begins to change like a human child's would. By 18, they appear as young adults. By 24, their appearances are likely locked. They begin to wither in the last ten years of their natural life spans or so, giving them fruitful, enjoyable and to humans, extremely long lives. The nine lives rumor came about when humans, as few as they were, learned about the neko's lifespan. At the time of the recording, the average age for a human male was 65. If that was multiplied by nine, the product was close to 600, a pretty common lifespan for a neko.

"Whoa! That woke you up pretty quickly didn't it?" She said, fixing up a few last strands of his hair. "I think she is back for good... but I am not sure. You know she leaves spontaneously, but she doesn't do so without telling us. I believe she's in the village center now. She brought so much food for everyone too!"

"You see them titties?" One of them shouted as they made it out of the castle and to their waiting horses. "I swear I can't wait to knight her!" Another added which only made the group of knights laugh as he acted out the scene. They were the rudest and most conceited group of soldiers, but they figured it was rightful so. They held the title as the best and thought they should act it, though never before the queen. "I know what I want when we save the kingdom!" One shouted as he pulled on the reins to the horse to cause the beast to stand on its back laughs. Adrian found himself laughing a bit with the shake of his head.

Soon they raced out of the gates, following their commander.
-----------------
Whether Roman was courageous or not depended on a few things, important things. He was normally a scout for the village and didn't think about wasting his life needlessly. However at the same time this was his home and he couldn't allow just anything to happen to it. Then there was the other thing that set it apart. He was a bit full of himself, so it didn't take much courage when you didn't have fear in the first place. He was a pretty decent fighter, proven by his bouts with a few orcs here and there.

To him it all came down to one thing though; Shia. She was the only blood he had left and surely he couldn't allow anything to happen to her. After their father was killed in an orc ambush and their mother passed away from a broken heart. He swore he wouldn't let anyone harm her and he had kept to though. Granted he didn't fall into that category and doubt he ever would consider himself apart of it.

Of course Roman was excited and up to see their goddess. She was a goddess for one and her beauty was something he never imagined possible. Not to mention the aroma that emitted from her, it was like a drug. He wasn't bothered by her helping with his hair and just let her with a grin on his face. "Thats awesome. C'mon!" He told her as he grabs his only kin by the wrist and pulls her by her arm. At the same time he was lowering down on all four, bringing up onto his back like he was her horse.

On all four, he raced out of their small home and headed towards the center of the village. He couldn't wait to see what the goddess wanted and how she had brought back for them.

"Goddess!" "Lady Goddess!" "Look, it's the Goddess!"

This neko, called by her people as simply "The Goddess," is the neko leader and caretaker, and keeper of all nekos in her village. What's really different about this specific neko is that she cares for all neko villages she comes across, and surpasses their current head without question or doubt. Her distinct dress, appearance, scent and strength make her easy to identify with neko villages at least. The four teeth on the violet sash covering her left breast represents something important to her, but it's never been documented on what they actually meant.

To the youngest nekos, the Goddess was like their superhero, she was the ultimate "good-guy" and often found it hard to say no to anyone she happened to cross. She was however extremely cunning, and had a select group of nekos whom she trusted and devoted themselves to travelling with her whenever she left the village. She only had four nekos in her private faction, three of which were male. One was older, one was middle aged, and one was Roman's age. The other was a girl, whom seemed to be just as reliable as the rest.

The Goddess smiled as she was surrounded by people, her boys carrying large sacks. The center was filled with nekos of all ages, many just came to see the Goddess, and hopefully hear her voice. Inside the sacks werea plentiful amount of honey bread, and fish. It wasn't much, but they were glad that she provided without expecting anything in return.

Kambei had no head, so when the Goddess came, she usually stayed for quite some time, which is precisely what the people want.

~~~~~

Romer got in front of his team as they galloped down into their correct route. "We're going to be here for a while. Be aware like our Queen has instructed us. And off the record... if anyone's going to press his dick between Meylisa's tits... it's your commander, Romer." He said, frowning, "Don't any of you forget that, or you'll have to get used to being out of the best unit in our Kingdom." He threatened, most of the men frowning back or laughing it off.

Roman had always wanted to be a member of her select four. To be able to travel around with the goddess was something he couldn't even dream of. It felt like a goal too high for him to reach, but one he still aimed for. Then there was his baby sister. How could he leave her behind to travel around with her. As much as he wanted to, he was the only blood she had left and couldn't bring himself to leave her. "Lady Goddess!" Roman called out once they got to the center where she was surrounded by the others.

A smile stretched across his features to expose his sharp K9s while he looked through the sea of his brethren to her. "So what, you don't wanna meet her?" He looked over his shoulder to ask his baby sister since she seemed to not be that excited about meeting their goddess. How could he not be excited though? He never been outside the village nor seen their kind that lived their. All they had were her stories and depiction of these events. He traveled the world through what she told them.

That wasn't even considering how beautiful and gorgeous she was. Roman helped his sister down off his back before standing back up to his five foot eight inch height. He wasn't that tall but he figured that worked to his advantage as a scout. That was at least what he told himself. Those bright blue eyes, orbs that seemed like they were glowing, searched through the crowd towards the woman he respected and held with such high esteem. He would die before he allowed someone to place a hand on her or speak out of term towards her.

Roman figured that was how every felt towards her, she was their hope and proof that they weren't alone in this war. "Get us some bread and fish. It smells delicious." He told his sister figuring she had the height and speed advantage to get in there through everyone.
---------------

Adrian listened to their command like everyone else when he turned around to shout their orders to them. They all stopped when the man addressed them only to have grins spread across their face at the last part. "You can have the tits. I'm betting she got a sweet ass under that dress!" One shot back with a laugh that some others followed along with. Adrian shook his head. It was rude and disrespectful, but to say it wasn't funny would be a lie and a stretch. However if this is what got them through their missions and made them that much more dangerous on the battlefield.

Then he understood why it was allowed and accepted. Besides at times, it looked as if the commander was encouraging this. So it didn't seem like it was completely wrong. Adrian wouldn't mind adding his two cents every now and then, but for some reason he figured he'd be the one to get in trouble. He wasn't normally so scared or caustious, but going from slave to among the elites was still a shock.

Shia chuckled quietly, running her arm over her head, "Of course I want to see her. She's the most beautiful thing anyone could ever hope for." She admitted, not really bothering her in any sense. Her brother was the only man for her, right now. She had little need for anything intimate, and was mainly concerned with keeping him happy, and the house tidy. She had never had any or received any advances intimately with him either. Sometimes a tap on the lips when they parted, accidentally usually, and other times it just didn't even matter. Other than that, it was a healthy, and usual brother-sister relationship. Their differences in appearance makes it hard to believe that hey are siblings, being as their parents were lost, they'd never really know, perhaps half siblings, or not, it mattered little to Shia, who cared for her brother more than she cared for any Goddess.

"Okay, I can try sneaking by, I'll be back in a second." She said, tossing a cloth near their home. The girl was elusive, quick, nimble and extremely agile, a good hunter in the making. She however knew that would trouble him beyond belief, and decided to use her skills to make his life easier. Shia also had a weapon, several of them, hidden in their home. If for whatever reason Roman could not protect her, she would undeniably spring to his rescue instead.

Sadly, the Goddess couldn't hear Roman's call, there was simply too many, in such a small area, it was hard for her to hear herself think. However, he did get a good glance at her, unfortunately, she was occupied with some children in the front, children which Shia would outmaneuver in seconds.

~~~~~~~

Romer's men continued to ride, expecting to see orcs or bandits or wolves of some sort. No matter the obsticle, they'd overcome it with a steel blade, shield and lance. There was likely just a dozen men, excluding Romer himself. The unit was select, just a bit large for the ideal task force, being 7 or 8, but it delivered with great speed and success. Romer was going to be honored no matter what happened, but his dibs on the queen were likely far-fetched for a twice married, pompous arrogance of a man, born into his rank thanks to noble blood.

Shia was the world to Roman. The thought of not having her around had never entered his head. To him she was his baby sister and he was far more than her brother. He was her guardian. She was above the village and his duty to her was a task the goddess could never supersede. It had been the two of them for so long, it didn't even feel like they ever had parents. He knew she was small enough to be carried in his arms when they were gone, so he was sure she knew no other life.

Roman told her about their parents whenever she asked, but he wasn't sure if she cared that much. Almost like it was just out of curiosity more than anything else. "Hurry up, I'm hungry!" He shot back with a smile on his face before watching her rush off to accomplish her task. Sexual thoughts towards her had ever even entered his mind and why should they. She was still young and not even a grown woman yet, but he wished she remained that small and innocent forever. With a turn of his head, those eyes caught a group of hunters standing around.

Roman moved over towards the others to stand among their ranks as they watched the goddess tend to the kids. "Anyone hear anything about her wanting to select a few?" He asked with a raised brow as he moves to sit on one of the stands. All he was given was a shrug of the shoulders for an answer and he knew why. Most found it hard to do or think of anything else but the goddess when she was in town.

----------------------

Adrian was within the middle of the group, riding upon his armored bay horse. His left hand held the reins with his right hand resting on the handle to his sword. Everything seemed fine, but he had this feeling that they were being watched, stalked almost. When he glanced around to notice no one else seemed to be bothered by it, he began to second guess himself. Maybe he was just thinking too much and getting jumpy because of the heavy burden this task held. There was no need for such fears though. They could and would cut down anything that tried to hinder them. That much he had confidences in.

OOC: Thank god! I thought you were going to get a pic for his sister that was just too sexy. I don't know how I would have rped him if he had a sister like that. lol

OOC: That may be true, but Shia isn't ugly! T_T

The Goddess had spent only minutes with the people and the bag was nearly empty. As Shia crossed over some kids, she reached the front where she got a great look at the Goddess, face to face. The Goddess looked at her with a smile. "You hungry dear?" She said in a soft tone, reaching into her bag and giving her several warm bread buns. "I'm sorry this is all I have to offer you... my next hunt will be more impressive, I promise."

Shia held her hands out and held the buns together, "Goddess, thank you. Do you remember me at all? Last time you were here, I was a bit younger."

The Goddess looked at her, "Well... you do look famliar. Not many of us have the white hair anymore... not until we're older... who are your parents?"

Shia sighed, "They died. I only live with my brother now. He's hungry so I'll bring him your buns. Thank you Goddess."

The Goddess tried to apologize by Shia was quick indeed, she was already halfway back to Roman with the food.

~~~~~~~~~

Romer and his men still ventured, it was for the most part, uneventful. "Keep your eyes on those vines men! They are poisonous to touch and we are trotting through without any antidotes. You will be poisoned until we reach our destination, and it's still quite far." He warned them and continued riding, Romer was covered in amor, besides his head of course, he worried little for it.

OOC: Oh no, she is very adorable! I meant I'm glad you didn't give her a pic with ass and tits busting out. Thats all. lol

Roman sat there with little clue as to the glare he was being give. "Boy get the fuck off my counter!" An older neko shouted while swinging a piece of bread like it was a sword at the boy. The white fur catboy laughed as his fast reflexes allow him to duck underneath the strike. "I thought it was for sitting, already smells of ass." The boy said while laughing, something that was joined by the others. This caused the man to throw his rock like bread at the group. "Don't be throwing dangerous weapons! We already have to orcs to worry about and now your baking!" Roman said with a laugh as him and the others rushed from the scene, him on all four a bit.

The boy noticed his sister running towards him which placed a grin on his face as he moved towards her. He scooped the child up into his grasp to place her on his hip like she was much younger than she was. "Whatcha got?" He asked as he tried to calm his heart and pulse down from the excitement of his running. The smell of the food filled his nose, literally making his mouth water. "One day I'll bring you food this good." He promised her as he broke off a piece of bread, but instead of eating he feed it to her first. The next piece went to him. "What she say?" He asked his kin, wondering if the goddess had said anything about why she was here yet.

------------------

After a few moments Adrian just figured it was his nerves. Maybe he was being a bit jumpy. It very well could be the weight of the task weighing down his thoughts and mind. He breathed a sigh of relief, the realization that this could very well be an easy mission. He actually felt a bit disappointed at that. He had come to like fighting and he felt like he was getting better at challenging those orcs they fought. It almost made him wonder if he could take one along in a few more years. Now he was getting ahead of himself. Just because he was feeling more didn't mean he was doing any better. There was no need for him to be a hero, there were no rewards for the dead.

Shia was lifted and felt as if Roman treated her like a toddler. She allowed him to do so however, he could probably get away with just about anything, since he was her closest friend and only family. She took the bread and bit into it, chewing it thoroughly before swallowing it. "She didn't say anything. She said she remembered me a little bit because of my white hair. Not many of them have it anymore, she said. Not until you get much older." She took another big bite, "I feel like... she's here for a reason... and it's not a good one. I just hope I'm wrong. I want nothing more than to just live peacefully until the end of my years. I heard you getting yelled at by the way. Why would you make enemies with our own people. You should be trying to help, maybe find yourself a nice father-to-be who can introduce you to his daughter. You are coming of age Roman. And even though I'd hate to have to share the attention, you deserve a chance to start your own family too... I just hope that if I meet one someday too. For now however, I have to do what I can for you."

~~~

Romer frowned, just thinking of the Queen having her body ravished by one of these younger pups. If anyone was to push their cock inside her, it should be him, he was in charge of this force, he was the best there is, was, and will be as far as their kingdom was concerned... at least, that's what he repeats to himself before bed and at wake.

There was even more rustling now, and even a scream, female for sure. "NO! HELP ME!" Romer immediately came to a pause, and raised his hand to signal it. "Adrian, Thomas, I trust you two can handle whatever's going on. It doesn't feel like orcish-fiends, but.. keep your wits about you. The rest of us will ride on. Stay on course and remember that it's clear an easy travelling from here. Thomas, you know the route?"

"Sir."

"Good, you and Adrian take care of whatever the fuck that was. We will keep moving. Do not get lost. Chances are we will not find you again. Watch for the poisonous plant life also." Romer turned and continued forward. Ironically, Adrian and Thomas were two of the youngest members, and by many, the more handsome of Romer's force. Thomas hopped off his steed and drew his blade. "Feel like taking lead?"

Roman had always been a bit mischievous and liked to mess with people sometimes. When you remained in a village with little to do, one had to find their of way of staying sane. This was the reason he liked to treat his baby sister like she really was that much younger than him. It was trying to annoy her some or at least have her say something in the form of a protest. Like always she just accepted it like there wasn't anything he could do wrong. There were times when he felt that conceited, but he wasn't that cocky to think he did no wrong. He listened to her as she explained everything that went down with her and the lady goddess.

"Yeah, I have noticed we're the only white tails." He said while chewing a piece of bread and scratching his head a bit like he was trying to think of anyone like them. "Think we got magical powers?" He asked with a laugh since he knew it was far from the case. He places his sister back down on her feet only to hear what she said next. He gave her a look as if asking where the hell she was getting stuff like that from. Only to shake his head before placing his hand on hers. "All I need is my Shia." He told her while scratching teasingly behind her ears with a smirk. "Besides, I don't care for his daughters anyway." He confessed while jerking his head in the direction of the man he had just been messing with.

----------

It seemed everyone had fell into their own little world as they rode upon their horses. Silence had taken over the group which only made Adrian wonder what had caused this to spread amongst them like that. Though they listened to their commander a lot and without fail, they knew when he was serious and when they were all joking. This had to be the affects of the ride and the thought of the task that laid ahead of them. It mattered not to him since he enjoyed the calm that came about allowing him to focus on his thoughts more. These beast they fought were something and to think they wanted to destroy their kingdom for some reason.

Though he couldn't help but wonder about Targent. Was Antera the only place being attacked? What if Targent had already been hit and defeated? No, these thoughts didn't suit him well and only served to bother him. If Targent had fallen then it was only a matter of time before Antera was taken next. He had to keep himself thinking of the positive regardless of the small voices in his head.

The loud scream had pierced through his thoughts causing him to pull back and bring his horse to a sop the just in time before heading the person before him. Then he heard his and Thomas name being called out which made him sigh inwardly. It was always him. "Yes sir." He responded before taking Thomas lead and climbing off their steed. Making sure his gauntlets were on securely he heard the question asked of him. "Sure." He answered for some reason only to withdrew his sword and advance forward into the fores.

It wasn't too long before Thomas and Adrian heard more scrambling.

"Keep her damn cat mouth shut!"

"No! Stop it! Let me go!"

Then there was a grunt, very likely, someone was hit. "Okay, go, it's only a matter of time before someone snoops over here."

"Don't worry, there's six of us. We'll take our turns on her, five, maybe six times each, then we'll trade her to some idiot for money. This is how we survive."

"No-please... let me go, I didn't do anything...."

"Just go for it man, it's her time..."

"No... no... NO!!! Please no!"

"Hold her legs Drake."

"UUGH!! UGH... NO!"

She was then silenced again, and some quite crying. You didn't have to see to know what was happening. But they did mention a cat.

Thomas crept up and took a look, as fear, six men, human men, were having their way with a woman unlike he had ever seen. It was too late to prevent it, but it wasn't late to stop it.

Adrian kept his pace slow, his steps light, and his head down as he moved through the forest. He held his sword low to make sure he didn't walk into someone and stab them by mistake. But it was always ready to use if danger decided to jump out at him. For a minute he paused when he heard the beginning sounds and tried to make out what was going on. Everything sound odd and especially so with the males mentioning it was a cat. Something wasn't right.

Once they got in a good vantage point, it still didn't make the slightest bit of sense and yet those thoughts left his mind when he saw the six humans. He tried to figure out whether they were knights or bandits. One he could kill without worry while the other meant they could be soldiers of a nation. Either way he had to throw caution to the wind. "I'll go and distract them, you sneak up and ambush them from behind." His mind had yet to notice how special the girl was, but he couldn't allow himself to stand there and wait. And with that and without word from his comrade, he left him behind their hiding spot.

"Stop!" Adrian shouted out to the men as he moved into the clearing with his blade held down at his right side. "By authority given to me as a Knight of Antera, I order you to stop and release that girl!" He roared in his most commanding voice. He wanted to all out attack them, but knew he had to give time for his partner to circle them. Without that element of surprise it would be difficult, but he still trusted in their abilities as elite soldiers. Even with the numbers against them, he believed they should make it out of this with little damage. At least that was what he continued to tell himself.

They turned towards him as two held down the girl as the other, genitals exposed, pulled himself out in anger. "Knight of Antera?!" He concealed his privates (thankfully) and frowned, "This isn't private Anterian land. So you have no authority here. In case you haven't noticed, my boys and I aren't exactly knight material. Unfortunately you've seen to much... neko poaching is a serious misdeed. I can't let you leave here. Not with the ability to talk, hear or see. So we'll have to kill you."

The woman on the ground turned on her stomach, immediately covering her exposed breasts with her arms and closing her legs tightly. There were tears running down her cheeks as well as obvious anger in her expression. She ran her forearm over her lips and spit just below herself.

Thomas didn't question Adrian's call, it seemed like a good plan, and neither of them was a commander per se, but when a plan sounded good, it was smart to trust it. Thomas circled around, getting a glance at the woman. He noticed the ears, figuring they must have been some twisted accessory they made her wear before hand. He raised his blade just slightly over his hiding point, the tip shining lightly- a signal that he was prepared and charging soon.

Adrian glanced towards the girl to make sure she was in good state, but his gaze had yet to fully notice what she was. He turned his attention to the goons with a raised brow as he heard what the man was saying to him. With a heavy sigh he lowered his head and shook his head a bit of disbelief. Even still not taking them completely out of his field of vision, he didn't trust them enough for something like that. And why would he when they just let him know they planned to kill him.

"I understand where my land ends, that was not why I was stating it." He began only to add. "I was hoping the fact I am a tried soldier with experience killing people of far more skill would have made you realize the extent of the situation." He informed them only to notice the gleam coming from the bushes behind them.

So now everything was set and ready to go and he saw no need to drag this on any further. "If you wish, you can try your luck. But I should point out I have no intentions of sparing any of you." With that he gave a nod of his head making it seem like the motion came naturally at the end of his sentence. But with his eyes focused on where the light came from, he would only hope his comrade understood he was giving him the go head. "But we can fight NOW if you'd like." Not giving the word too much stress so it would seem odd but he wasn't about to take the chance his other sign wasn't noticed. Either way he was about to attack.

Six men, all facing Adrian, two of whom were near the recovering girl. It wasn't likely they would hurt her. "Neko poaching?" Whispered Thomas to himself, hopping out of cover and rushing the closest opponent, cutting a deep, irrepairable wound. The man turned, groaning out loudly as he reached for his cut. He fell back, the strength drained from his body, as another turned in Thomas' direction. "There's someone else here!" He screamed, the young soldier rushing towards him, dragging his blade in the dirt, and cutting him upward, splitting his chin in two.

Adrian would waste no time. The last thing he wanted was for them to focus too much on Thomas and gang up on him. The moment his comrade came out of the bushes, he would rush forward. One of them happen to be quicker on the uptake of things and had already moved in to swing his blade towards him. Adrian rose his right hand to catch the razor edge within his hand, the metal gauntlets he wore made sure he took no damage. Something that only worked against a human and one with a normal sword.

He wasn't interested to see how a claymore or axe took to his hand and wasn't dumb enough to test this out on a orc. With his left hand, he delivered a backwards slash across the man's stomach which caused him to double over. With a knee to the face, he sent the man backwards only to turn his attention to the man next to him. Only to smash his right shoulder into the man to force him off balance. A quick would bring his left arm around and cut the other across his chest before kicking him away. Suddenly he found himself grunting out as one of them managed to slash his back from behind.

Adrian was lucky he was wearing chainmail underneath his tunic, but that didn't mean it was completely painless. He moved forward a bit with a smile on his face. Four had already fallen and now they were even while in numbers anyway.

The woman watched in fear and anger as they pretty much handled things expertly, their opponents were not in the same league, as forewarned, and although it wasn't easy, it wasn't something tremendously challenging. She backed away slowly, trying to get to her feet, but falling due to fear, and physical exhaustion. She had run rom those men for hours, only to be caught in a trap, raped for a while, battered somewhat, and almost sold. She closed her eyes and hoped her dear friends in the village were kept away from this type of situation.

Thomas whipped the blood off his blade and watched his last opponent. "You son's of bitches! There's a lot of us! There's many of us! We'll come back... no matter how much you clear us out!" Thomas sheathed his sword and started walking towards the hammer weilding poacher. Once close enough, the bandit smirked and swung quickly with the hammer. Thomas kicked upward, smashing his foot into the bandit's wrist. The hammer came loose, and was caught by Thomas, who pivotted, and swung the hammer into his foe's left shin, obliterating it, and later dropping the hammer.

The man fell back, grunting and groaning in pain. Thomas was sure that even with a minor wound, Adrian would handle whomever remained. Thomas then walked over and sat on the man's chest lightly. "Now then. You mentioned something about poaching... what are you talking about?"

"FUCK YOU."

Thomas sighed. "Maybe this will better your tongue." He drew his small dagger, standard issue and a great surprise move if believed to be unarmed. He held it against the bandit's throat. "Now..."

"AUGH! I'm not going to tell you shit!"

Thomas was going to kill him either way, but he wanted that information. The neko woman ran over and kicked the bandit's face, causing his throat to crush against the blade, ending his miserable life. Thomas hopped off in surprise and pointed his dagger at the woman, who was already injured, and apparently just wanted to kick the guy who actually got his filthy cock inside her.

Adrian glanced over towards Thomas to watch as he finished off his last foe. The sight of which only made him sigh a bit. "I was trying not to over do it, but since may intent is your death. It matters not?" He said like he was asking the man who let out a hearty laugh while he drops his sword on the ground. He removed a morning star from his back which had some weight to it, but that weapon wouldn't work against him. Normal humans could no longer send that feeling of urgency through him like the orcs could. "You little shits. This why I fucking hate knights!" The man roared while Adrian decided to play his game and place his sword back into its case.

He would handle him with the gauntlets on his arms and he saw no real need for the extra equipment. "No reason to hate your failed dreams." He replied which only threw the man into a rage as he charges towards him while spinning that weapon in the air. Adrian would gradually begin to back up like he was scared of the weapon. When that first swing came, he would leap back until he felt his back hit up against the trunk of a tree. That was just what he was looking to have. When the man went to capitalize on that fact and ran towards him with all he had.

Adrian had to hide the smirk from his face since this brute didn't have the speed to catch him. He wasn't much faster than anyone else on his squad, but faster than this guy and his weapon. When he went to attack, Adrian would roll forward and came back up onto his feet. He did a left turn around while his right hand cocked back and ready to fire, putting the momentum of his rotation of his hips and waist. When his opponent turned around, he would have his vision blocked by the his gauntlet covered fist only to have his sight taken from him. The man didn't even have time to cry out in pain or blink as that fist slammed into his face causing the back of his head to violently collide with the tree behind him.

His body went limp which told the knight everything that he needed to know, especially with the splash of blood like he had bust a balloon. Adrian pulled his fist away and cleaned it on the fallen man's clothes. The knight his way towards his comrade. "The two of you o-" But he suddenly stopped in his speech when he noticed the features of the woman. The tail and ears were something he couldn't mistake. But it wasn't just that, her tail had a calm sway to it which couldn't be from movement or wind.

"What in the world.." He stated as he moved closer to her with his hand touching at her ears some. He had to see if they were actually real.

Back
Top Bottom