Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry F/Futa for RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright I'm pretty new here but I've been Rping for quite a while. The first thing I should probably get out of the way is that I very rarely Rp with Subs/Doms, I like a split middle attitude, switch I should say. The reason for this is simply because I'm easily bored with pre-set never changing roles where one person is sub and the other is simply dom. I like as much as possible to be open for change during the RP keeping it fresh longer. It would also be important to let you know that I like the other RPer to be open to a lot, few dislikes and into a lot. On top of that I find sometimes Rpers can feel like they don't want to suggest or initiate a certain kink because it seems taboo/foreign. If you have a kink that you'd like and the time seems suiting enough by all means go through with it. To make it simple all I'm saying is the more actions available in the RP the better (Hence why I like futas.)
Anyway moving on.

I'm very open to suggestions and I have little to no dislikes. I'll go ahead and throw down a few basic ideas and if your interested you can contact me through PM and we'll negotiate any changes or use it as it is.
Take note I RP through PM's.
My RP ideas will differ in Sci-fi, Modern, Fantasy, all of that is also negotiable. See something you like that's modern we can easily keep the same idea but bump the time forwards or backwards.
I'll start listing them here and throw a few preference (Completely negotiable preferences that is.)

(I'm adaptable with my Rp's, I would prefer at least 1 paragraph in posts but aside from that I can adapt to anything. First person, third person, whatever you use. I may not Rp like you at first but after the first few posts I will start to use around your length in posts and first/third person based off you so don't worry about that stuff at all.)
Thanks for reading everyone!

Edit: Turns out I like plot driven Rp's so if that isn't as apparent as I think it is- Well! That's what this is edit is for!
Not completely sex driven with Rp's I guess it's a tad bit important to mention. As long as the RP has a decent base plot and is leading up to something I can work with it.
I've convinced myself I'm being to picky so although I highly doubt any of you care I'm still sorry.. I'm sure someone out there cares so this is for you!

Most prefered:
After the slaughter of 38 soldiers on a vessel holding a weapon that's been for the most part kept a secret from the public at the last row of defenses the attacker (Which I'd pref playing on this.) was trapped between reinforcements and what looked to be a dead end. Abandoning his mission he quickly changed his interest in escape, using the vents to make it to an escape pod and get off the ship he was launched to the nearest planet. A once populated and over-grown place that was shredded to dead tree's and glassed buildings. Little to no life is known of on the planet, needless to say it's dead.
As a response to the attack they traced him to the planet deciding it would be best to send one of their best trained soldiers down to hunt him. (That would be you?)

For this one I'd like someone willing to do plot-based (Don't think that will exclude 'fun' though!) But I'd like to develop it into something more as we go, and yes I have bigger plans for it then that if you take interest.
If possible I'd like to RP with something along the lines of a futa(Doesn't have to be but preferably) Version of this character: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/5640358/

Plot 2:
After a raiding a nearby village for supplies they found out shortly after it was a supplies camp, a supply camp holding lots of guns. Although most of the the inhabitants fled one person was found standing their ground in the camp and brought back for questioning. After verifying that the camp was definitely one of the enemies the methods to be used to make the individual talk were to become a little more 'harsh' if necessary. As soon as the okay was given they called in one of the more experienced interrogators to try to make her talk (Me.)
Although it was still just a hunch that she knew anything at all about the locations of the other camps in the area they were willing to go as far as they needed.

Plot 3:
Adding soon!
Post apocalyptic sounds a bit appealing as of now so this will be filled with plot suggestion once I come up with something original. Simple survival plots in post apocalyptic are the bane of my existence. So much more potential, none the less anyone interest in a post apocalyptic RP feel free to Pm me about it, I can rush a little more quickly to create one.

Remember anything you don't like just mention it and we'll talk.

I would love to try to roleplay with you. I love being both a furry and a futa so it might work. I dont know if I can do those storylines though as my characters are more submissive. If you still want to talk send me a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom