Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

------> Supernatural cravings & more! - Detailed, Plot Based RPs - Threads {F for M}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andronica

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'entrate.
Hey! I'm currently accepting new stories. Please read my rules and preferences so I'll know we're compatible.

I'm seeking friendly male RPers for plot-heavy thread RPs, who can use PMs or Skype for OOC. I dislike smut; erotic scenes are great but the story and characters take precedence. Feel free to PM me questions and if you're interested in an RP, please write more than 'hey let's do X RP'. Let me know what you like! :)
  1. Give me 2-3 paragraphs on average and a longer introduction. I love gritty, sensual, dramatic RPs with coherent grammar and descriptive writing.
  2. I want reliable co-writers who will discuss problems and make suggestions. Do you want to amend the plot or characters, start a new RP? No problem! Just tell me so we can work it out.
  3. If you'll be away/busy for a while please inform me instead of disappearing! I understand RL comes first but a little courtesy goes a long way.
  4. Try to reply twice a week consistently. I generally post three times a week or more depending on you.
1. Pairings and Fandoms
I'm not limited to the ideas below. Even if I have cravings, feel free to suggest something else.
** I like fandoms in an alternate universe with OCs and maybe some canon events/characters.
Key: craving + taken + taken but will do multiples

Modern - Science Fantasy
Assassin x Target
Vigilante x Witness
Death x Human
Shape shifter x Human
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Hunter
Hunter x Hunter
Demon x Witch
Werewolf x Human

Werewolf x FBI Agent
Agent x Agent
Villain x Superhero
Mob daughter x Bodyguard
Adventurer x Rival
Sith Assassin x Jedi
Sith Lady x Bodyguard
Sith Lord x Apprentice
Bounty hunter x Imperial Agent
(and more)
Early Modern - Victorian era
Union soldier x Lady
Vampire x Werewolf
Lord x Servant
Archaeologist x Guide
Nobleman x Commoner
English woman x Cowboy
Mercenary x Outlaw
Outlaw x Lady
Native x Colonist
Pirate x Captive
Pirate x Naval Officer
Scientist x Wild Man
Soldier x Débutante
Middle Ages - Renaissance
Black knight x Noblewoman
Viking x Huntress
Viking x Druidess
Viking x Slave
Dragonborn x Housecarl
Imperial x Nord
Altmer x Bosmer
Mage x Templar (Cullen or OCs)
Dalish elf x Human
F!Hawke x Fenris/ Anders/ Arishok
OC x Arishok/ OC Kossith
Barbarian x Peasant
Elf x Human
Targaryen OC x OC
Sand Snake OC x OC
Dothraki x Noblewoman
Wildling x Ranger
Assassin x Templar/ Target
Assassin x Noble
Noblewoman x Noble
Assassin x Rival
Samurai/ Ronin x Noblewoman
Beast x Peasant
Witch x Demon
Dragon rider x Rival
Blood Elf x Night Elf
Worgen x Human
Death Knight x Human
(and more)
Antiquity
Deity x Priestess
Thief x Priestess
Monster x Human
Roman General x Celt Slave
Roman General x Noblewoman
Barbarian x Noblewoman
Gladiator x Noblewoman
Noblewoman x Guard
Noble x Noble
Gladiator x Slave
Assassin x Senator
Centurion x Nymph/ Dryad
Spartan Prince x Trojan Princess
Fandoms
Angel the Series
Assassin’s Creed
Being Human US
Beowulf
Bioshock
The Borgias
Chronicles of Riddick
Constantine
Dark Fairytales
Deadwood
Dishonoured
Disney movies
Dracula (1992)
Dragon Age 1 & 2
The Elder Scrolls
Game of Thrones
Gladiator
Guild Wars 2
Hannibal
Interview with the Vampire
James Bond
King Arthur
Lord of the Rings
Prince of Persia
Spartacus
Supernatural
Tomb Raider
Troy
True Blood
Vampire Diaries

Vikings TV series
World of Warcraft
2. Plot Hooks
Dragonborn x Housecarl: Altmer housecarl x Dunmer dragonborn. She's a member of the Companions so the Silver Hand and Hircine can be antagonists in one sphere of the story. With such a large world we can segue into the main plot when we want or not at all. As for the dragonborn, I've got a soft spot for rugged, white haired misanthropic dunmer, saying nothing of the racial tension that can occur between them.

Modern Supernatural/Fantasy: Idea A: This involves two pairing - a huntress and vampire, plus a witch and demon. A huntress bites off more than she can chew (no pun intended) when she tries to kill an elder vampire, so she enlists the help of her good friend, who also happens to be a centuries old witch. Perhaps they summon a demon to provide them with the spell to do so... at a cost. Or the vampire and huntress will come to a truce due to a common enemy? I want to include a werewolf in this, be it a twist to the huntress or something else, as well as addiction and other fun elements.

Idea B: Based on Supernatural the series, this plot revolves around two hunters. Similar to Sam and Dean's story, although with two friends who grew up in the 'business', but went their separate ways when their fathers died on the job. Years later, one finds the other to bring them back to hunting and to finally take revenge. We could have them encounter all sorts of supernatural creatures along the way, including making deals with demons and even including an addiction to demon blood.

Dragon Age (Kossith x Human): Preferably you've played DA 1 or 2, or are willing to learn a bit about the game. In an alternate universe, I want to pair my OC or Fem!Hawke with a kossith. He can be many things - Saarebas, ashaad, the Arishok himself, Tal Vashoth, an unaffiliated mercenary, etc. Some ideas involve rescue, power struggle, non-con and more, depending on who you play.

Assassin x Noblewoman: Idea A: Assassin's Creed based. A noblewoman is married off to a wealthy Florentine merchant who is (a Templar, if we go with an AC spin off) power hungry, to the point of being murderous. He kills his rival and blames his wife, exiling her to her old family estate. Her maid smuggles out supportive letters, one of which crosses an assassin (or mercenary/condottieri, the "stray dog" archetype if you're familiar with Micheletto of The Borgia's) who helps... for a price. He brings her back to Florence with a new identity, and they plot revenge.

Idea B: This idea is heavily based on The Borgias finale, but you don't need knowledge of it. Two warring city states come to a rocky truce when a noblewoman is married to their prince. While she seems happy at first, she also has designs for status and power. Her guard, adopted brother, or some other character close to her, decides to help her ambitious plans. However, he plots behind her back to get rid of her husband so that he can take part of the wealth and title, and have her to himself again - perhaps they were once lovers, or the relationship blossomed unexpectedly shortly before or after she was married. Of course the idea will be much deeper than this, as it's still in the planning stage. I love elements of vengeance, politics, forbidden romances, and lots of plot twists.

Fem Hawke x Fenris: This is an AU so feel free to adjust Fenris' history and personality if you want. You don't need extensive knowledge of the Dragon Age universe, but some is good. I love the power struggle between Fenris and mage Hawke. Considering Fenris' past as a slave under a very twisted Magister, this relationship would be great to try out. To add a bit of spice it could begin as a rival-mance.

Sith Lady x Bodyguard: Inspired by SW:TOR. A human sorceress, risen to the rank of Sith Lady, is given a present by her master upon completing her trials: a second bodyguard. Maybe a slave who proved too talented for acolytes to kill, a Jedi in disguise, or a number of other options (cyborg, human, zabrak, nagai, etc are all welcome). Her master is aware that the zabrak is force sensitive although he doesn't know it, and forbids her from fostering that for some reason, yet his abilities manifest eventually. He reluctantly joins her service and they experience a series of tumultuous events including betrayal, sexual tension, etc. Seeing the power struggle unfold around them could beg the question of who the real master is. It'd be best if our characters were neutral, as I have several ideas in mind that revolve around their relationship and place within the Empire.

Sith Lord x Apprentice: A pureblood Sith (or nagai, zabrak, cyborg/human etc) detects a padawan's power, hoping to guide her under proper, darker tutelage. Her current master is an old Jedi long past his glory days - so he kills him and claims her as his apprentice. They have a rocky relationship from the beginning, although over time the Sith becomes lenient. He notices that the padawan can get under his skin, and he's very unused to that feeling. While he is honing her skills to create a proper companion for himself, maybe more, the padawan has her own agenda. Much like the previous idea, I'd like a lot of tension (sexual or otherwise), betrayal, drama, action, etc.
3. Inspirational Pictures
  • One A & One B - Skyrim, or some sort of Viking fantasy adventure.
  • Two A & Two B & Two C- Antiquity fantasy, adventure and drama.
  • Three - A Constantine inspired modern supernatural/fantasy.
  • Four A & Four B- Dragon Age. A mage escaping from the Circle, or an apostate on the run is hunted by Templars.
  • Five - Loosely based on Hellsing (my only anime exception). A woman inherits the family secret - a vampire. Is he a weapon, a burden, or more?
  • Six A & Six B- The Age of Exploration: unexpected encounters with the natives, maybe even pirates.
  • Seven - Star Wars, Chronicles of Riddick. A futuristic fantasy with crime and politics. An imprisoned mercenary?
  • Eight A & Eight B - A priestess or Sith assassin, and the model for my Sith Lord.
  • Nine - Dabbling with demons, or a spin on Meet Joe Black's curious yet forlorn embodiment of Death.
  • Ten - I loved the GoT TV series version of Jaqen H'ghar. It may be interesting for an OC to encounter him.
  • Eleven - A Medieval or Renaissance story of political intrigue and drama. Revenge, greed, lust. Extra juicy if it's reminiscent of the Borgia's.
4. Inspirational Music

RE: ------> Not What You'd Expect - Detailed, Plot Based RPs - Threads {F for M}

Here are fairly recent examples of my writing which also refelct what I'd like to see from you, too (or better, as I'm very open to someone helping me improve my writing). My introductions are always longer than the first sample by a paragraph at least.

Sample #1

As Ashkaari-Tal walked with her in silence along the coast, he eventually provided her with a reply. Despite how it seemed somewhat complex it was still what she had asked to hear - and it wasn't without a grain of wisdom. Being someone borne of completely different circumstance she had a hard time grasping the concept of a single purpose in life. For most humans, whether noble or commoner, decisions and fate constantly changed. Based on one outcome another would evolve and you would find yourself on the path to the next goal, with a new purpose and a new role. But for the kossith it seemed even if they didn't want this direction in life, it would never leave them. Not in the eyes of the Qun at least.

"I would be lying if I said I understood," she began a little sheepishly at her ignorance, but was glad to have that off her chest, "although that was somewhat educational. It must have been a very hard decision to leave the Qun after experiencing most of your life knowing it, and working for its singular purpose." The mage decided they had enough of this personal talk for such a short time knowing one another. He and his band of kossith saved her life, so she was certainly grateful, but she had no right to pry further just because she gave them the gift of her allegiance. Fight fire with fire, so to speak, quite literally. Up ahead another thin path became visible and this was one she knew well.

Unfortunately, Javaris didn't appear by the end of the road like he usually did. Evalin stopped in curiosity, called out to him once or twice, but to no avail. Looking back toward Ashkaari-Tal, the young woman was ready to suggest they just head back when the mop of dark blond hair and a scruffy beard popped up from a nearby crevice. He looked rather shaken up. Then again someone in his line of work always had a reason to worry.

"Oh, it's just you two," he said casually. The greedy dwarf had no reason to think they weren't already associates as he'd seen them both several times, even though they had never been together until now.

"Is something the matter?" inquired Evalin, brow raised. While Javaris had plenty of reason to worry, she usually didn't let it get under her skin unless he showed such outward signs of it. It must have been a big problem. He averted his bright blue eyes, surrounded by weathered heavy lids and crows feet that aged him more than he ought to truly be, and sighed.

"Normally I don't go around telling people this, but I know you lot. And thankfully you don't know enough about me, so if I tell you this you won't really become inconvenient loose ends," the merchant began to say. He took another breath. "Ever heard of gaatlok?"

Sample #2
His body felt fiery against her lithe fingers and that seemed to entice Eliana further. She loved the feeling of his hot skin under her grasp and how pliable he could become with the flick of her wrist in the right place. He was just a man after all, and this reminder of his humanity - a flicker of emotion at least - certainly helped her tolerate him in the last month. Perhaps because it was the only way she seemed to be able to rouse a reaction from Firas. Eventually though the odd trance she had induced in him seemed to fade away and she no longer locked her gaze with his transfixed, half lidded stare. His hand pinning her own to its spot beneath his sash had startled her just slightly, and then she smirked.

If he wanted to play that way than she could oblige, but he would give in eventually if she continued. Of that much she was certain. At first she believed he didn't want her hand to venture any farther under that scarlet strip of cloth; and yet the pressure of his hand only made her more enamoured with his body. Her heart started to beat a little faster in her chest. It was hard enough that she could feel it vibrate through her torso. The reason for this sudden quickening of her breath and darting of her eyes between his hand on hers and the one that took hold of her clothing was unknown to her. Eliana grinned as per usual, as if to make sure her guard remained up and the usual façade of her attitude was left protected.

"Well I'm sure there are a few more endearing things I've done lately," she mused, grin widening.

Sample #3
When the Jarl addressed her, something felt wrong. Very wrong. Katriel didn't go so far as to place her hand on her sword but all of her body was screaming to do so. Balgruf was polite to her because he wished to be seen as an honourable man, yet they all knew it was just as painful for him to say as it was for her to hear. So why exactly was she being summoned - well, that was foolish, because she knew why. She just didn't want to even say it aloud in her mind. Immediately the altmer nodded when he spoke of the dragon attack on the watch tower.

She hadn't been in the tavern long enough to hear who the supposed saviour was - even though several died anyway - as she was being summoned by one of the Jarl's men too soon to overhear anything of value. "I am glad the dragon has been dealt with then, Jarl," she told him through gritted teeth, almost mechanically. Kat knew Balgruf would shove her alongside their next 'shining hero' to be rid of her presence for as long as possible, and as if on cue the man entered the hall triumphantly, except he was no boorish Nord... in fact, she couldn't tell whether he was human or elf, due to his mask and concealing black armour.

Trying and failing to suppress a furrow of her brow, the altmer instead looked elsewhere in the Hall. That didn't seem to pose a problem for this dragons layer, as he thoroughly ignored her. Ah, Balgruf must have liked this one even more so now for shunning what he considered a nuisance. Since the Jarl planned to be rid of her, she would acquiesce even if her new charge was a mystery.

"Will we be departing Whiterun shortly?" she said aloud as the paltry conversation between the mysterious dragon slayer and Balgruf had long ago become stale. to the orc, Her words lacked politeness and Katriel was fearless while casting a fiery glance to Balgruf. If she had been an animal, a wild white wolf like the ones that hounded the walls, her back would have bristled and ears come back. Then, she looked toward the man, or whatever he may be, that she now belonged to as if defiantly staring in the face of reprimand... or more hopefully, would be told that yes, they were leaving. Who was to say she wouldn't kill this one and return home? After all, the Nords were keep to believe her last master's demise was her fault, of her own doing even, so why not ring some truth into the rumour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom