Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A New World Harem (Cerberus and Dream_Tonight)

Cerberus

Pulsar
There was a whole second world deep within the city. A world that existed in what people thought only to be the stories they told to children. about creatures that looked like animals and humans. A world that once co-existed with man but then was forced under it. Forced to live as simple domestic animals. A world that would once again rule the land that the humans called their own. "Go my minions and find them, bring them here and show them that WE are the more superior creatures that deserve this earth.

They were all sent out on King's Orders. to find Beautiful young women and bring them back to join King's Harem. Maybe if they found good ones King would allow them to bed them and make them their toys to have their fun with.. Shadow slowly crept out of the shadows and looked around and gave out the most pathetic mew of a weak kitten. He just watched her knowing that there was no way any female would turn away the sight of a weak little black kitten.

((I'm going to assume this is Arianna's part.))

Arianna ran her hand through her carefully highlighted, brown hair, dark eyes sweeping the ally way. She could have sworn she'd heard mewing. . . Ah, there it was. Reaching down, the 22-year-old picked up a tiny, black kitten and looked right into it's eyes. "Aren't you the most adorable little thing I've ever seen?" She coo'd, smiling at it happily and lightly placing her finger on his nose before lightly rubbing the top of his head.

"Do you have a mommy or an owner around here?" Though the answer was obvious, she still felt the need to ask it. After a quick sweep of the ally, she concluded that there was nothing else alive down it. Smiling brightly, she held the tiny kitten to her chest with one hand, petting it with the other. "Well, we'll just bring you home and feed you. I hope the land lord doesn't mind too much."

Shadow just watched Arianna and mewled again before letting her see him by the side of the road. He acted like the curious little kitten and pawed at the ground for abit before pawing at the air like he was trying out. He looked up at her and mewed again just to be cute be to wave her over before laying down on the road thinking to himself. "Soon young girl you will be mine and making these noises when I bury my cock into your warm body."

Shadow just watched her and played the part of a poor defenseless kitten but soon when he knew the time was right he'd show her that she was the only creature who was defenseless. Shadow thought about all the things that he would do to her and knew that she wouldn't be able to resist him and if she thought he was bad then she had no clue what was in store for her when King got his claws on her. The King had seen Arianna once before when he took human form and went scouting. Now he had sent his best soldier to go and get her for him. Shadow just mentally rolled his eyes but kept watch on Arianna, She did look attractive.

---

As Night fell the city went into its nighttime scene. the lights of the city glowing off of the windows of a large house It had what looked like guards patrolling around it at all time but then again that was normal for any Celebrity. The man quietly walked into her room and looked at her before dimming down the lights. "Must you always have your lights on so bright?"

((In case you're wondering, of the pictures of Arianna, she's wearing the blue shirt and white pants.))

Arianna followed after the black kitten, slightly annoyed that he had eluded her. "Kitten!" She called after him, trying to ignore the chill that ran up her body as the wind blew. The sun had gone down completely, making the street about 10 degrees colder from the lack of direct heat alone. And she wasn't wearing an outfit made for night time.

"Kitten, if you come with me I'll give you lots of cream and fish." That was what cats loved to eat, wasn't it? None-the-less, she followed the cat to the middle of the road, ignoring the slight shivering that had started. She bent down at the waist, holding her hand out for the kitten to come up to. If he did go to meet her, she would pick him up and take him home. If not, she'd probably follow him anyway.

~~~~~~~

Beyoncé looked up at her body-guard, a frown crossing her face. "You know I hate the dark. The brighter the lights, the less dark it is." Shrugging, she went back to the magazine on her lap, flipping through the pictures of fashion models. It didn't take her long before she looked back up at the man she trusted with her life.

"Is there something going that I should know about or are is this just a social call?" They were friends, it was kind of silly for them not to be, but some times there was something important he had to tell her. She wanted to make sure that this was not one of those times.

Shadow watched Arianna and grinned for a while before he let her pick him up and tuck him into her shirt. He just mewled slightly and pawed at the fabric of her shirt before he just laid down and relaxed giving off a slight purring noise and the soft vibrations that came from him when he purred. Shadow let her carry him back to her home for some food and something to drink. He would wait until he got her alone for him to change into his natural state. Shadow watched as she brought him into the apartment and set him down. Curiously Shadow just slowly walked around and walked himself into the kitchen looking like he was hungry as he started to paw at the fridge that she had now wanting some food.

---

The Bodyguard shook his head. "Just giving a last call before the night shift starts, See you in the morning Beyoncé." The man smiled before heading out. Once the guard was gone her door was shut from the inside. Vao, or the prince of the demons shut it shaking his head. "Though I must agree with him my pet..It is much too bright." His ears flicked and his tail wrapped around his waist. to get in he had posed as security but now he was letting his true form slightly show. "Well you look good tonight."

Arianna smiled brightly as the kitten settled against her and started to purr, the hand not holding him coming up to pet his head, scratching behind his ears as she hummed to herself. Opening the door to her apartment, she put the kitten down and watched as he headed right to her kitchen. Chuckling a little, she opened the fridge and got out some single cream she’d been saving for a meringue and a can of Tuna fish. She got two small sauce bowls down and filled one with some of the single cream and opened the Tuna fish can and put it in the other bowl.

She put both dishes on the floor and crouched down to watch the kitten eat. “I should probably give you a name if you stay here with me. . . How about. . . Midnight?” Of course, she wouldn’t name the cat something he didn’t approve of. “Because you’re all black.”

~~~~~~~

Gasping at the appearance of another man in her room, Beyoncé stood up and moved around to the back of the couch. Any unknown man in her house was a threat, regardless on if he really was innocent or not. It wasn’t until she got behind the couch that she realized the other man had a tail of some kind. Face draining of color, she ran to the wall behind her to pick up the phone in the room linked directly to security. She picked up the receiver but couldn’t hear a dial-tone. Someone had cut the phone lines.

Narrowing her eyes, she flattened herself against the wall again, glaring at the other man. “Who are you? What are you?” She asked, still trying to figure a way out of this situation. It wouldn’t do to get kidnapped from her own home. Or killed. Or anything, for that matter.

Shadow looked up at Arianna when she picked him up and placed him on the floor as she went to get the tuna. He watched her and tilted his head as he got the tuna and cream out for him." Shadow just rolled his eyes knowing that Arianna wouldn't see it. "Treated like a common pet, OOH you are so going to get it." Shadow just lapped at the cream and ate the tuna before walking to the edge of the counter beside the fridge and jumping up to the top of the fridge. "Get me down now huh?" He just stood on the top of the freezer and watched Arianna staring down at her. "You are going to regret bringing me into your house."

---
(with Beyoncé it was stated in the history that she was already taken and enslaved but Vao keeps her on the surfaces as his eyes and ears but this could be a game they play) Vao looked at Beyoncé and licked his lips for a second then shook his head as he approached her. "So you want to play games then, All right.." He laughed and let his hair turn silver and his eyes turn yellow, almost like a cats eyes were as he approached her. "You know you cannot run away, there is no where that you go where I can't get to you."

Arianna frowned as she watched the Kitten jump up to the top of the freezer, a distressed look appearing on her face. There was no way she could reach him from the floor, but she had to try. It wasn't safe on top of the freezer for such a small cat. At first, she attempted to just reach up and grab him, but found that her finger tips barely reached the top of the freezer while on her tippy toes.

Instead, she dragged over a chair from the kitchen table and climbed on top of it, trying to balance herself on the unsteady piece of furniture. "Ok, ok, I won't call you Midnight. What about Shadow or Yami?" Both were words that had an affinity to darkness after all. She reached out her hand and attempted to grab the kitten again, being careful of the wobbling chair.

~~~~~~~~~~

((Ah. I must have mixed her history up with another. ^^" I'm not used to playing characters that have been made for me.))

Beyoncé frowned as her master mentioned playing games. She loved playing games with the man, just to infuriate him more. But when he said something like that, she knew he wasn't really in the mood to play the game. Relaxing and putting her right hand on her hip, her expression took on one of boredom, watching as the other changed further. "Fine, fine. What do you need from me today, Master Vao?"

Shadow looked at Arianna and nodded at the name Yami. it sounded good and as she got closer he jumped into her hands and nestled against her and yawned abit feinging being tired. He just watched her and licked at his paws cleaning the tuna and the cream off of his paws and face as he even as the kitten form liked to be nice and clean. He watched her flicking his tail from side to side wondering what Arianna was going to do netx. He needed to get her slightly tired and off guard so he could get her.

Vao watched Beyoncé and just shook his head when she turned on the lamp. He watched how she acted as he walked up to her. "Do I need a reason to see my pet?" He ran a hand through her hair and looked her over licking his lips. You look good tonight." He shook his head trying to focus on why he came up to the human's world. "My father has sent out Shadow to bring another girl to him..I think its soon time for me to seize the throne." Vao then moved and walked behind Beyoncé sliding his hands around her sides. "Now what shall we do about that?"

Back
Top Bottom