Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm back and seeking a dominant male for non-con, hesitant con, and forced con

Status
Not open for further replies.

CandiedCreativity

Super-Earth
I'm sorry to anyone who I lost contact with, but I am back and looking for some fun smut.

I have finished an f-list (yay!) and here is the link.

As you can see, I am looking for something having to do with non-consensual or forced scenes. I will not be up for gay or lesbian roleplays because they simply do not interest me.

Now, onto the ideas that I have.

I will be adding things to this as ideas come to me, but I'd love to hear your ideas as well!

* = currently craving

Big Brother
After being classified as a slut at an amazing private school, barely eighteen year old Kacie [age negotiable] has been sent to a new state to live with her brother. Little does she know, her brother has been waiting for her to come around. He saw her nude pictures through an old friend that had a brother in the same grade as Kacie, and he is ready to show her what being a woman means and showing that men will always be above her.

(This can involve most anything, a particular craving being 3 plus penetration, sex toys, and public scenes)

Pleasing the Boss
Office assistant Jodie does just about everything around the office. But when i comes out that she slept with an intern, the boss chooses her punishment. She becomes the toy of the office, the toy for anyone to use when they want. But the boss is the worst. Power hungry and dominant, he forces her to stay after hours and take all of his anger and stress.

Just a Fix
Felecia has been using drugs since high school, but now she has lost her part time job and she needs a fix. The desperate young woman goes to her dealer and asks for a loan, but he instead decides to make her a deal. He tells her that she must come and live with him, do everything that he needs her to, and become his little slut, and in return she is supplied with drugs and a place to stay.

*Being a Bitch
Men call women many things, but Macie knows about the word bitch all to well. The woman thought that she was going to have a job as his maid, but instead she has become his bitch. He likes the darker side of sex, ropes, chains, and cages. She wanted money, but now she is held in a cage right beside her master's Great Dane...

*Repaying a Debt
Ashley didn't mean to get herself into trouble, she simply needed a few thousand dollars to try and get up on her feet after quiting college. But once she is back in an apartment and not on the streets, she can't find even a part time job. So when her loaner comes around, she tells him that she doesn't have the money, but luckily enough the sick man has a great idea. She will not only become his fuck toy, but will also make money for him by doing some very daring things for men, her new clients.

***The Corruption
Happily married Darcy Summit has it all. A nice house, a sweet college sweetheart turned husband, and a fantastic body. Little does she know, an ex boyfriend from college wants her back, but not because he loves her. One night while Darcy's husband is on the night shift of the hospital he works for, the man slips in and takes his ex, fucking her brutally and telling her that from now on this would be her life. So he takes her to a cabin deep in the woods and keep her there, naked and chained to the wall with a metal collar and a chain welded to it.

[I'd love for this to include extreme control of all sorts. From bathroom control to speech control. This can be very rough and fantastic if done right.]

Love
Oh yes, she loved him. So much so that even when he wanted her to be his pet, his whore, she readily agreed. And his training began.

[a more generic consensual idea, but plenty could be in store for this. I'm wanting it to be rough, with a lot of creative ideas.]

***Unwilling Slave
How humiliating it was to have to sit in the hallway of her own house and wait every evening for her "master" to come home. Every time it was something new, something humiliating and awful. If she didn't have panties balled up and pushed into her mouth, she'd end up being caned, and if she wasn't kneeling with her hands held behind her head, he would fold her over the couch and fuck her until she was rubbed to raw to walk. The worst part of this humiliating life was that she had never wanted it, never wanted to be held captive in her house with bars over the windows and locks on the outside... and yet it made her feel the most overwhelming pleasure.

[this is meant for only the most twisted. It can be done different ways, from her husband being her master, or perhaps a man that had been a stranger had raped her once and then decided to keep her. It needs to have practically no limits and I'd love for it to have some deliciously creative tortures in it.

This idea is based on this short story.]

This is just a starting list, so remember that I am very open to any other plots and ideas. I just wanted to show what type of things I like.

I also would be fine with turning any of these into consensual plots.

I'm interested in the corruption love and unwilling slave and some other things if you'd like
I'm also willing to try some of the cravings you have too.

Just a Fix
Felecia has been using drugs since high school, but now she has lost her part time job and she needs a fix. The desperate young woman goes to her dealer and asks for a loan, but he instead decides to make her a deal. He tells her that she must come and live with him, do everything that he needs her to, and become his little slut, and in return she is supplied with drugs and a place to stay.

I really like this idea. A lot. Wanna try it?

Nice plots...I love non consensual too...Like the one with repaying debt...do you play on Yahoo ? we could discuss further there...I am dblitz_cannon

CandiedCreativity said:
I'm sorry to anyone who I lost contact with, but I am back and looking for some fun smut.

I have finished an f-list (yay!) and here is the link.

As you can see, I am looking for something having to do with non-consensual or forced scenes. I will not be up for gay or lesbian roleplays because they simply do not interest me.

Now, onto the ideas that I have.

I will be adding things to this as ideas come to me, but I'd love to hear your ideas as well!

* = currently craving

Big Brother
After being classified as a slut at an amazing private school, barely eighteen year old Kacie [age negotiable] has been sent to a new state to live with her brother. Little does she know, her brother has been waiting for her to come around. He saw her nude pictures through an old friend that had a brother in the same grade as Kacie, and he is ready to show her what being a woman means and showing that men will always be above her.

(This can involve most anything, a particular craving being 3 plus penetration, sex toys, and public scenes)

Pleasing the Boss
Office assistant Jodie does just about everything around the office. But when i comes out that she slept with an intern, the boss chooses her punishment. She becomes the toy of the office, the toy for anyone to use when they want. But the boss is the worst. Power hungry and dominant, he forces her to stay after hours and take all of his anger and stress.

Just a Fix

*Being a Bitch
Men call women many things, but Macie knows about the word bitch all to well. The woman thought that she was going to have a job as his maid, but instead she has become his bitch. He likes the darker side of sex, ropes, chains, and cages. She wanted money, but now she is held in a cage right beside her master's Great Dane...

*Repaying a Debt
Ashley didn't mean to get herself into trouble, she simply needed a few thousand dollars to try and get up on her feet after quiting college. But once she is back in an apartment and not on the streets, she can't find even a part time job. So when her loaner comes around, she tells him that she doesn't have the money, but luckily enough the sick man has a great idea. She will not only become his fuck toy, but will also make money for him by doing some very daring things for men, her new clients.

***The Corruption
Happily married Darcy Summit has it all. A nice house, a sweet college sweetheart turned husband, and a fantastic body. Little does she know, an ex boyfriend from college wants her back, but not because he loves her. One night while Darcy's husband is on the night shift of the hospital he works for, the man slips in and takes his ex, fucking her brutally and telling her that from now on this would be her life. So he takes her to a cabin deep in the woods and keep her there, naked and chained to the wall with a metal collar and a chain welded to it.

[I'd love for this to include extreme control of all sorts. From bathroom control to speech control. This can be very rough and fantastic if done right.]

Love
Oh yes, she loved him. So much so that even when he wanted her to be his pet, his whore, she readily agreed. And his training began.

[a more generic consensual idea, but plenty could be in store for this. I'm wanting it to be rough, with a lot of creative ideas.]

***Unwilling Slave
How humiliating it was to have to sit in the hallway of her own house and wait every evening for her "master" to come home. Every time it was something new, something humiliating and awful. If she didn't have panties balled up and pushed into her mouth, she'd end up being caned, and if she wasn't kneeling with her hands held behind her head, he would fold her over the couch and fuck her until she was rubbed to raw to walk. The worst part of this humiliating life was that she had never wanted it, never wanted to be held captive in her house with bars over the windows and locks on the outside... and yet it made her feel the most overwhelming pleasure.

[this is meant for only the most twisted. It can be done different ways, from her husband being her master, or perhaps a man that had been a stranger had raped her once and then decided to keep her. It needs to have practically no limits and I'd love for it to have some deliciously creative tortures in it.

This idea is based on this short story.]

This is just a starting list, so remember that I am very open to any other plots and ideas. I just wanted to show what type of things I like.

I also would be fine with turning any of these into consensual plots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom