Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CutePhoenix

Pulsar
As the title suggests, it's time once again for me to make a request thread for my newest cravings, which I shall list below.

Cravings​

Pokemon

With this, I'm looking more for pokemonxfemale trainer action, but I'd be willing to toss in some human on human action of various kinds, if that's what you'd rather want. Got plenty of ideas.

Adventure Time

Got a number of ideas for this, primarily centering around Princess Bubblegum, Marceline and Fiona. Though, most of the ideas involve force, so you would need to be fine with that type of thing.

Final Fantasy 7

Got a number of different ideas for this one centering around Tifa and Yuffie. Such as Cloud not making it inside Corneos mansion, thus Tifa ends up banged by him. Or even some hot yuri romance between Tifa and Yuffie post game.^_^

Teen Titans

This one will center around the animated series and primarily focus upon Starfire. Got a number of different ideas in mind for this. A number involve force, but I do have one idea that would center around Starfire and Raven getting frisky with one another. As well as a sister on sister thing between Starfire and Blackfire.

Final Fantasy Dissidia

With this, I'm looking primarily for action involving Cosmos. Plenty of ideas for this one. From beasty smut, to girl on girl romance, to Cosmos banging Chaos.

Dead or Alive

With this, I would like to base it more around the fanservicey volley ball games, as all my ideas involve the island. Such as, obviously, girl on girl beach fun, or even one of the girls getting captured by tribal guys in the jungle and fucked senseless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom