Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fandom Requests (MF or MM) - Mass Effect, LOTR, Harry Potter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atroxa

Star
Decided to divide up my request threads between Original Ideas and Fandom Requests. If you're interested in seeing my original ideas please see the links in my signature.

Currently Craving: Mass Effect, LOTR/Hobbit, and Harry Potter

Alright I'm raring to get some games going, but first, a bit about me and how I RP:

-I generally do at least two paragraphs a post, I like it if my partner can do the same. I can do more easily, but two is the minimum so no one liners please
-I love smut and sex as much as the next adult with a healthy sex drive but I love a good plot and interesting just as much, if not more
-I can post pretty often, but sometimes for whatever reason, it can take me up to a week, if it will take me longer than that I'll let you know via pm
-I tend to play women with mind's of their own. They're not slaves, they're not bimbos, so if that's what you like then I'm probably not for you. They do tend to be more submissive in bed, but they maybe like to switch it up every so often.
-I will also play men, but usually only in MM pairings, I could be convinced to play opposite a female character though
-I prefer thread rping, I could be convinced to try PM. But I will NOT do IM though, those can't handle my post volume

Ons & Offs
My On's:
-Rough sex : biting (not drawing blood, more like... nomming?), hair pulling, scratching, yes please
-Light Bondage : who doesn't like being tied to the bed or hand cuffed?
-Multiple partners : maybe even orgies or gang bangs if it's relevant
-Polyamory and Love Triangles: I know, love triangles can be so cliche, but they can be so much fun too lol I also enjoy the interesting dynamic of polyamorous relationships
-Forbidden love
-Rivalry/Conflict : I love romance that starts out as a bit of hate or just dislike or some sort of conflict
-Romance : cuddling, kissing, flirting
-Dirty Talk : Just because I like cuddly stuff doesn't mean I can't enjoy the dirtier side too right?
-Dynamic Relationships: It gets boring when a couple does the same thing over and over again, I do tend to favor playing submissive characters, but I think it's fun if every so often they take control, or some one does something a little unexpected.
-Fantasy Races: Orcs, Elves, Trolls, Dwarves, even Hobbitses :3, etc, I love playing as them or against them. I can play them with established lore from books, movies, games, or with original ideas and backgrounds.
-Beasts/Anthros/Aliens/Were Creatures: I tend to prefer playing against these rather than as them, but I do occasionally enjoy playing them too, either as a male or a female. I'm not into straight bestiality though, so if the character has a pure animal form they have to be able to shape shift into a human or a more anthropomorphic form. I include werewolves in this group. (Play a Turian male for me and you've got a friend for life)
-Alternative Fashion: To me, a guy or girl with piercings and/or tattoos is very sexy, so I love having characters with them or crazy hair colors and the like, and love it if my partner's character does. I know this isn't everyone's bag though so if you're not into it, no problem.
-Adultery/Affairs/Cuckolds: Kind of ties into the whole 'forbidden' thing I think, I don't know why but I really enjoy the intrigue involved in affairs

My Maybe's:
-Anal Sex - I'm not big on it, like it's not something my characters will be willing to do all the time, but I'm good with it in certain scenarios like when there are multiple partners or as a treat if my partner really wants it. Just don't overdo it.
-Incest - I'd be willing to give this a try but I'm warning you ahead of time that I'll be very picky. I don't get these games where family members just have sex like it's normal. It's not normal. I would expect any incestual relationships to bring a lot of guilt and shame

My Off's:
-Scat and Water works (seriously, no.)
-Branding
-Bestiality (I like anthros, but not just straight animals)
-Vore
-Underage Characters
-Cervical Penetration
-Being treated like a Kink machine
- By this I mean don't just treat me like I'm only here to do what you want to do. I try to make sure both my partner and I are enjoying ourselves, if you don't return that respect I will kick you to the curb.

About my Current Cravings:

Dragon Age Inquisition- Like so many, I have been playing Dragon Age Inquisition since it came out in November. This game is amazing and I would love to do something with it, or the Dragon Age setting in general. OC pairings would be good, but I'd also be into doing stuff with canon characters like The Inquisitor, Solas, the Iron Bull, Cullen, Dorian, Blackwall, and a few others, I think I'd probably play a pretty good Cassandra too, and Morrigan, maybe Vivienne, but no to Josephine or Leiliana though, sorry.

Mass Effect - I don't think I'll ever be able to fully satisfy my craving for Mass Effect, I have a serious love/hate relationship with this game because it's so awesome and when I have good fan games about it, they're really good. But I have such a hard time getting those good games to happen, sometimes the heart ache isn't worth it. But, I'm giving this another try. Won't lie, my craving is pretty specific, I could be convinced to play something besides this, if you want to know just send me a pm with the idea.

Basically though, I'm really really really wanting a game with equal portions romance, action, drama, and smut focused on a male Turian and a female Human. I keep trying to make this happen but so far... *shrug* I could be convinced to do a Shep x Garrus game, but would prefer OC's

Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit - I have sort of political intrigue game below that I would seriously love to do, but there are other things that could be done. I would like some one who has a bit more knowledge of the lore than just what's in the movies. Having read the books should be enough to satisfy my needs. About the only OC pairing I would be willing to play is Eowyn x Faramir, or a MM incest game about Boromir x Faramir, and something with Thranduil because hnnng. Beyond that though there is a huge range of possibilities. I would be willing to do stuff from before, during, after, and between the books.

Fandoms: I tend to prefer playing Original Characters (but I will play canons if I feel like I could portray them well enough), but it's up to my partner on if they play an Original Character or a Canon Character

Games:
*Mass Effect
***Dragon Age
*Assassin's Creed
Silent Hill
Thief
Okami
Skyrim

Books:
**Harry Potter
***Lord of the Rings
Narnia

Movies: (I'm aware that there are shows or comics for some of these but the movies are what I know best)
**Treasure Planet
*Pirates of the Carribbean (I would love some one to play Barbados for me)
Aliens
Star Wars
The Avengers (this includes just Thor or Loki or Iron Man or Hawk Eye, not the entire team)
Under World
Batman
*Gangs of New York
X-Men
*Constantine
The Last Unicorn
Terminator

Shows:
The Walking Dead
Once Upon a Time
The Legend of Korra

RE: I Solemnly Swear I'm Up to No Good - Fandom Requests (Open)(MF or MM)

added two new pairings

RE: Fandom Requests - Craving Mass Effect (Open)(MF or MM)

Updated with new craving

RE: Fandom Requests - Craving Dragon Age (Open)(MF or MM)

Added a couple ideas for Dragon Age and Lord of the Rings

RE: Fandom Requests - Craving Dragon Age (Open)(MF or MM)

Regarding Avatar: The Last Air Bender and Legend of Korra which canon characters can you play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom