Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Something Fishy (FULL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Request Thread from your friendly aquatic deviant.

[[[ATTENTION: My RolePlay queue is full!]]]
If you've already PM'd and I've accepted your request, you're fine. But I can't take anymore at the moment. If an rp falls through or ends, I will open up again. You can still PM and chat with me, if you like, but I cannot start anymore!​

This is my first request thread and is a bit messy, so bear with me....

---------------------------------------------------

On Role Play style or lack thereof:

Literacy
I am semi-lit to lit. This varies a little depending on the person, situation, rp, and the day I'm having. I'd say I average 2-3 paragraphs per post, though. I try to be descriptive and use good grammar but am not always successful. I'm always trying to improve, you know?

I expect my partners to put forth the same amount of effort as I do, at least. Proper capitalization, basic punctuation, spacing, and decent spelling are musts. A sentence fragment or misplaced comma here and there is not going to bother me. I mean, I'm not much of a grammar nazi, but the better you are, the more likely I am to understand you and not miss important details. I mean, that's the point of proper grammar, right? I'm far from perfect (semicolons and hyphens baffle me) but I try my best and read through each post a couple times before I submit. That's all I ask of any partner. :)

Post Frequency:
Currently I average about 2-3 posts a day, but in the next two weeks this will likely drop dramatically. I should be able to maintain one post a day per rp, with occasional spurts in activity. It is possible that I could drop down to slightly less, but unlikely.

Plot:
I like it. I enjoy my smut, yes, but if there's no meat to it, I get bored. Give me something to drive the story along and some characters I'll give a damn about.

Method:
Threads preferred, PMs okay. NO offsite rps, though. That means e-mail, aim, etc.

Roles and Pairings:
I tend to play the sub, but can dom if necessary.
I prefer M x F, but have done some F x F and M x M. Am probably least comfortable with the latter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Genres I like:

- Fantasy and Modern Fantasy
Probably my most used genre because it has few pre-set rules and I like magical stuff. Sprites, Dragons, Elves, Wizards, etc. are the shit, people. I like High Fantasy, but can often get intimidated by the massive worlds.

- Mythological
I guess this falls into fantasy as well, but entails a more specific setting. I know the most about Greek/Roman Mythology, but am also extremely interested in Nordic, Egyptian, Celtic, and some Arabian. I'm particularly interested in exploring RPs using lesser known myths and creatures as well as reinventing common ones.

- SuperHero
I like pretty much all the sub genres of this. Whether its classic style, gritty and realistic, or even away over to the Magical Girl style, I'll take it.

- Supernatural
Vampires, Werewolves, and Demons oh my! I LOVE a nice, dark, supernatural rp, but leave the sparkling bloodsuckers outside.

- Fairy Tales Reworked
Seems like everybody's doing it these days, but I still like it. Got an idea for a crazy twist on an old tale? Maybe some gender swapping or role reversals?

- Sci Fi
I tend more towards the science fiction that borders on fantasy, because my poor head can't handle some of that higher science stuff.

- Horror
I like a good creepy story and psychological thrillers are boss. Gore with the intent to disturb is fine in these situations, but not really during sexy times.

- Historical
A broad genre, I realize, but I don't really have a specialty. I'm particularly interested in ancient history, especially Egyptian and Roman, Medieval, Renaissance, Victorian and Elizabethan. I'm not a historian however, so you'd need to allow a little extra time for research and discussion as well as put up with the occasional anachronism or inaccuracy.

Non-Con:
Not really a genre, but worth noting. The female will be resistant at first, possibly for a long time, but eventually broken. Or maybe its the male that needs some persuading, kekekek.... Either can be then played out as some kind of messed up romance afterwards...or not.

- Non-Sexual
On the flip side, I also like to do rps that don't revolve around sex, but on relationships and drama instead.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------​
I don't have an F-List yet, but will try and work with any kinks you might have.

Things I won't do:

- Incest
I find it disturbing. I might make exceptions for historical rps where there are cousins marrying cousins and such. Absolutely NO older generation x younger generation.

- Under 18
Nope.

- Excessive Gore/ Sexual Gore
If its a horror or battle setting, yeah some gore is logical and desired. I'm not a wuss. But put those intestines back where you found them. You don't know where they've been!

- Bestiality
Furries, yes. An actual dog? No. I only acknowledge one way to ride a horse.

- Toilet stuffs
I'm all for occasional potty humor. I have a strange mind. But when it comes to sex, there are certain bodily functions I'd like to leave out of the picture.

- Super Duper Unrealistic body parts
Big dicks and boobs are fine. But fun bags that could break a Holstien's back or sweet-jeebus-that-could-skewer-a-blue-whale members are not. Two words, people: Bowel Perforation.

- Vore
Eh... I've done it before, but it's not my favorite. There's only one way this is going to end, you know?

- Butt Ugly Dudes
I'm not too picky. The guys can range from gorgeous feminine things, to rough and grizzly manly men, mutants, and aliens. But no warty, scabby gross things. Please?

*If the RP has a side character that's into these things, I may allow it to some extent. I'm not gonna demand censoring like the FCC. It can be implied that, say, the neighbor Billy fucks his goats, or Lord Uncle Richard likes his neice more than he should, I'm just not willing to play it myself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------​

• Some Random Ideas •

Many of these could be tweaked to be non-con or consensual, sub or dom, depending how you want to go.
I'm still working on this list and adding descriptions... but if one strikes your fancy, pm me. :3

Le patented Smut/Plot o' meter is located on every story idea, indicating how much smut versus plot I want for this. A 1 is plot thick and damn near chaste, while a 10 is a brainless fuckfest. The smut level is open for discussion in most cases.

-----------------------------------------

- In the Service of the Goddess:
Kidnapper x Priestess (or prophet/holy type lady)
Smut-o-meter: 7

----------------------------------------

- The Nile's Other Daughter
Smut-o-meter: 4
Arsinoe IV x Roman Official/Soldier/Statesman/Something

Arsinoe IV had fought for the throne and lost. Since being spared from strangulation at Ceasar's triumph, she lived exiled from her home and spent every day looking over her shoulder, waiting for the knife in the dark from an assassin sent by her sister Cleopatra. Sanctuary in the temple at Ephasus was only a thin guard from the Queen of Egypt's growing power and influence. History tells us that these fears were justified, for she was slaughtered by Marc Antony's men, defiling the temple steps with her blood. But perhaps there is more? Was that really Arsinoe? Or an elaborate ruse to secure her escape to places unknown? Was there someone in Rome, besides her mentor Ganymedes, who was interested in her well being?

- This is rather an elaborate rp that would center around Arsinoe's confinement and fight to survive as well as politics
- You would play a Roman who, for his own motivations, questionable or otherwise, wants her kept alive and intervenes on her behalf
- Said Roman could be her lover or wish to force her to be his
- Even though Arsinoe was 16 when she was killed, I'd like to play her as 18 for my own reasons

- That Which is in the Wood is Mine
Forest God/Guardian x Nymph/Human/Other
Smut-o-meter: 9

Story:
For ages the wood has been his and all who live in or near it respect his rule. He has protected it from invaders and poachers and wicked things, it belongs to him. The leaves, the trees, the waters, the earth- they are all a part of him as much as his arm or leg. The lives of those who trespass are in his hands. When a maiden wanders into his glade, is not her life and body rightly in his possession?

- Capture, Non-Con, Enslavement, Bondage
- Oddly enough, I had planned to use tentacles for this. The dude can manipulate plant vines and stuff. Totally optional, though.
- This can be played in a Beauty and the Beast/ Stockholm Syndrome romance bit rather than non-con
- The god may be beastly and inhuman looking

- The Fish Thief
Human x Selkie
Smut-o-meter: 6

- Everything a Big Bad Wolf Could Want
Wolf(?) x Ingenue (Little Red)

A modern, adult take on the old tale. I know. It's been done to death, but lately I've been wanting to make a naive and sexy Little Red.

- No vore. He doesn't want to "eat" her in the literal sense. Snrk.
- Would prefer a supernatural flair, but it could all be metaphorical
- We could have some non-con or it could be just seduction and corruption.

----------------------------------

- The Sea Hag's Prisoner [Taken!]
Sailor/Fisherman x Sea Witch(dom)
Smut-o-meter: 8

Story:
Near a coastal city lives a sea witch who despises humans. She finds great pleasure in conjuring storms and sinking thier obnoxious fishing vessels. One day, a sailor(or fisherman) washes up in her lair, and instead of killing him she decides to keep him as a pet. He is initially afraid and angry at the sea witch for sinking his ship and even tries to kill her. Over time, however, he comes to enjoy being in the wicked woman's clutches.

- Modern, Fantasy, assorted mythological settings
- Witch could be any number of creatures... siren, cecailia, mermaid, nymph, Nix, etc...
- The lady is dom in this, but not all powerful. If the man is clever, he could find ways to manipulate the wench.

----------------------------------

- All Washed Up
Human Male x Sea Maiden

A cecailia (half octopus) washes up on a beach. A man finds her, takes her in, and nurses her back to health. The maiden, who has no memory of who she is, is exceptionally grateful and wishes to repay him any way she can.

- Mercreature could shapeshift to more human form from time to time
- Plot could be thickened by having nefarious reasons behind her memory loss

------------------------------------

- The Necromancer's Assistant
Necromancer x Zombie Female

Story:
A necromancer lives in a large, gloomy manor and finds himself in need of assistance with its daily maintenance and upkeep. Unfortunately, he despises the company of the living, and has driven off the few servants who he allowed to work for him. So, he resurrects a female corpse from an unmarked grave in the cemetery near his home to be his servant. She is a shy thing, but well preserved, so her intellect is quite capable of the tasks at hand. She is required to work very hard under her master and face all sorts of horrifying things on a daily basis. Oddly, the undead woman is quite happy with her fate. The memories of her life are few and scattered, but she remembers them as being unpleasant and painful. The zombie comes to regard her master with a great deal of affection and wishes more than anything to express it. Will the revenant be able to crack the crusty exterior of her reclusive master?

- Master/slave, servitude, bondage, punishment, undead, mystery, horror, romance
- A sort of weird, dark twist on the maid/master bit, honestly
- A plot device could be finding the woman's murderer

------------------------------------

- Devil take me
Demon x Slayer/Priestess

Story:
Every year, the demons that poured forth from the rift seemed to increase in number. The vicious hordes spread like a plague, ravaging the cities and villages of the countryside, burning and corrupting wherever the traveled. Some humans fought back, but under the leadership of the Great Demon, the creatures would always return in greater numbers. But today that would end. The child of prophecy, their hope and savior had matured, a woman destined to bind and subdue the demon king, saving her home from destruction. Now she would enter the rift, the portal to their twisted domain, and defeat him. She had trained her whole life under the greatest minds in magic and combat for this moment. The demons that had dared cross her path before had all been felled mercilessly, this last one would be no different. However, the Demon Lord knew the prophecy, and had plans to circumvent it. A game and wager was prepared for her, one he knew she would lose, and her soul would be his.

- Seduction, Corruption, Non-con, Enslavement, Psychological Manipulation
- The Demon's objective is not just to capture her, but to make her like him, a demon- filled with hate, lust, and violence. FYI, he succeeds.
- His tools for accomplishing this can be varied and at your discretion, but should involve forcing her into situations which demoralize her and make her compromise her values

--------------------------

- Until the Last Bite
Vampire x Hunter

-----------------------------

- Dream a Little Dream of Me
Psychic x Psychic

-----------------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom