Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New World (Angel_Kaikaki & conner shepard)

He laughed and smiled lightly. "Fine then play stupid." Erick was sitting on his porch when he was swarmed by swat. "I hope he has fun in prison" The cop walked away just the swat team was loading erick into a van

Suki thought this was unfair. she goes to contact her father in eternal affairs the anthro and neko division. She talks to him about how erick is being treated by the hospitle and police just cause he was with her and about the cop that tried to rape her. They didn't know who they messing with.

Her father reassured her that he would take care of every thing. What she didn't know is that they were still transporting erick to unknown location

(yeah sorry about that )
Her father knocked on the door a about ten minutes later. Erick was standing there with a huge smile on his face

Suki answers it and smiles hugging him tight. Thier baby kicking him as he pressed against him. She then hugs her dad. Her father leaves get a protection act for anthros and nekos.

Erick takes her inside and smiles at her. "Your father said i can live here with you if thats what you want" He smiled at her and waited for her answer

He smiled at her and followed her into the kitchen ."I was surprised your dad was ok with me getting to pregnant on are first date" He looked at her

"My dad doesn't mind much as long as we girls are happy." She getting an apple. "oh the baby kicking come here." She waved him over, her hands on her belly.

He walked over to her and placed his hand on her stomach. He smiled when the baby kicked. "This one is going to have alot of energy "

"well yeah. little one sleeps a lot." She laughs as the baby turn and kicks. She groans and holds onto him. "Ow...that my rib. you just kicked."

"Ok my dear" He picked her up and carried her into the living room. He sat down and turned on the tv. He held her close as they watched tv

Erick slowly woke up when he smelt the food cooking. He got up and made his way to the kitchen. "So your dad offer me a job in his department" He smiled at her

He looked at her and sat down at the table. "So when become legal for are species to start relationships " He rubbed his head and looked at her

"Ok then when you get back will you answer my question" He smiled at her and got up. He kissed her and started to make himself a plate

Back
Top Bottom