Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New World (Angel_Kaikaki & conner shepard)

Erick was no where around but he was on the news. They were reporting that he raped a young human. Erick sat in cell looking at the floor. She had told him it was alright

He broke the kiss and nodded."I have a cabin in the woods" He ran his hand through her hair. He whispered in her ear."I need you so much suki "

"Okay. But I get a farm house near by so if they come looking for you again they see that I no contact with you and though I moved away fro get way from you." She looks at him seriously.

The months passed and he smiled as they finally finished unpacking everything in her farm house. He smiled at her and kissed her lightly. "I love you so much suki "

"I love you too." She smiles at him as her belly was growning every day. "You should go cause the police coming here to make she your not here with me." She pushes him gently out the back door. She goes to start unpacking.

Erick quickly made his way back to his cabin in the woods behind the house. a police officer knocked on her front door and waited for her to answer

The officer smiled at her and pinned her to the wall lightly. "So where is he " He licked his lips and smiled at her. His eyes showed he had a evil plan intended for her

He shut the door and handcuffed her hands behind her back. "I say other wise" He walked her to the bedroom and shut the door. He pushed her on to the bed and pulled off her panties from under her summer dress

She slipped out the handcuff and gets them open again. She hand cuffs him instead. She drags him outside. "just cause Im a women doesnt give right to rape me and do as you like." She salms the door in his face. She locks all the doors and windows.

The cop smiled and laughed. He uncuffed himself and knocked on the door. "You don't me in we raid the cabin and he goes to prison for raping a little girl" He waited for her to open the door

Back
Top Bottom