Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New World (Angel_Kaikaki & conner shepard)

He smiled at her and pulled out his wallet."Right after i became cia" He opened his wallet showed her my license and his cia id"

He nodded and smiled as he pulled up in front of the house. It was three times bigger then when she moved in."Welcome home honey." He stepped out of the car. The kids were hanging out with their friends on the huge wrap around porch

He walked into the house. "I spent most of my time fixing up and adding on to the house." He smiled at her and ran his hand through her hair

He picks her up and smiled at her. He carried her to the master bedroom and smiled at her. "What do you think." The room was huge. Their was private patio with a hottub and small lap pool. He laid her on the huge bed

He walked into the bedroom to check on her. "Honey were are you " He walked into the bathroom and looked at her. "Are you ok honey "

"Hey amy i need you to come over and check suki out i brought her home and shes throwing up." He smiled at suki and kissed her lightly

Suki turns head away from him kissing her. Ashley looks at the time. " I'm at my doctor appointment. It might be a side effect of the drug or she pregnant."

"Ok sorry to bother you " He put his phone his pocket and walked out of the room. He shut the door and then pulled his phone out when he got a text. It was one of their daughter friends who he had been having sex with

(would you play the younger girl i figured it could bring some drama)
He smiled and sent a text back. "Hey sexy what are you doing" He walked to den and sat down on the couch

Back
Top Bottom