Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Some things never change (Celeste & hawethorne19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mila-kunis-w-magazine-cover.jpg

Never had she dreamed of living in such luxury, not even in her teens. However, she had no reason to complain about it, not when her home and so called hideout from the nosey people was also so far away from the agitation of the city. More exactly, somewhere in the quieter districts, near the very border of the city. It wasn't exactly a big house seen from the outside, but that was because most of it was built underground, like a little hidden manor, with a tiny bit of an indoor pool, a room for that, another room for the other, and maybe just a little bit of a waste of space altogether, because she didn't really have the time to spend much at home. Not with the dirty job she had. A smuggler's life wasn't exactly the peaceful one. Especially when you had a boss like she had. This man always seemed to have something for her to do. It was indeed well paid and she could win a little fortune every single month from it, but damn, was it tiring.

The truth was, Layla wasn't always like this. In fact, if she had to think about it, it was only because of the lack of obligations that she got into this kind of business. She had no husband, no kids, no nothing. Parents were gone God knows where, and she was simply by herself. Still, there was a time when she did have something of a husband. Only, things didn't work out that well and everything went down the hill in the blink of an eye, leaving her with a bitter feeling and a crave for doing something outright impossible. In the end, it proved to be something possible, even if it was usually the men doing this kind of deed, as smugglers.

In her late twenties, Layla Sebastian looked the same as ten years ago. Well, except for the slight dark circles from the lack of proper sleep and the hair that instead of being boy-short was now longer, reaching almost down to her waist. She had the same slightly tan skin, amber eyes and the same hour-glass body shape, thanks to the inevitable workout.

At the moment, she was somewhere in her living room, a white spacious room with all that fluffy rug, the somewhat uncomfortable but luxurious-like couch, the plasma TV on the other wall, the glass table and the various expensive items adorning the room. The windows were replaced with spotlights and other mediums of lightning the place and there was a single escape out of there, the glass sliding doors offering more quietness since they would never creak like the wooden ones. Not that those were still being used, but she knew people who still preferred the old house items instead of the modern things.

A free day meant she could laze around for once. Just like she was doing now, thrown all over the couch on her stomach, pillow under her head and eyes directed at the TV show which completely bored her to death. She was wearing her usual loose clothing, a gray t-shirt revealing one of her shoulders, a pair of black leggings and her hair being messily caught in a bun. A lazy hand hanged over the edge of the couch, eyes threatening to close any minute as she felt the urge to take a nap. And maybe it would be a good idea after all. Besides, there was no one to bother her, and she was safe as long as the security system wouldn't play a prank on her.

223503_110.jpg

Kit scoffed at Layla's security system. For a well-off smuggler, she could've done so much better than this glorified smoke detector. The AI didn't even bother to validate their old marriage papers. He laughed quietly as the door slid open, revealing the inside of the small home Layla had been hiding in. It was definitely her style. Expensive and luxurious in appearance. He chuckled as he made his way through it, expecting Layla to either be off on some adventure or laying around somewhere inside the house. Either way, he was sure to find her sooner or later. A few minutes passed as he looked around the main entrance of her home. A beep from his data-pad drew his attention. It was the house AI, with a simple request message.

"Would you like me to summon Miss Layla?" the prompt read. Kit laughed quietly. She really needs a better H.O.M.E. System, he thought. He quickly thumbed the message, although much to his annoyance, he accidentally hit "Yes" instead of "No". Kit stomped his foot as the AI announced his presence, essentially blowing the element of surprise away from him like a gust of wind.

"Miss Layla, you Husband Christopher is here to see you." The digital voice said over the house PA system. Kit gritted his teeth and mentally berated himself and his clumsy fingers. His data-pad beeped again, letting him know that Layla was in the living room if he wanted to make his way to her.

"Well, at least I know she's here." Kit said, slowly walking to Layla's living room. She was still there when he found it, laying sprawled out across the couch like she didn't even care that he was here to arrest her. He rolled his eyes at her, knowing that this would likely end in another firefight and a chase through the rest of the Solar System. He remembered the last one had led him halfway to Europa before her trail ran cold.

"You're a hard one to find." Kit said, leaning against a wall and waiting for Layla's response.

The brunette was on the verge of falling asleep, until she heard the annoying digital voice. It took her a minute to actually wake up to reality and realize what the system just informed her of. Wait. What? My husband? Layla let her face dig into the pillow, unable to roll her eyes, but able to groan. This couldn't be real. This was impossible. The pest was back to bother her. Just when she thought she got rid of him, here he was again. No, but maybe it was someone else trying to play a prank on her. Or maybe the system has gone nuts over her data. Yeah, that had to be it. Or maybe all of this was a nightmare. Yeah, that definitely had to be it. Thus, she could just close her eyes and try to wake up--

Nope. It didn't work. His voice was unmistakable and all the more irritating with every encounter. Shifting her head, she looked up at him to see where he was and then she sat up, a forced smile on her plump lips.

"If that is sarcasm, then, next time I'll make sure to go to the other end of the world. Or probably move to another dimension. That seems like a good idea actually." she pointed out, nodding to herself thoughtfully.

"But, really, Kit... Don't you ever get tired of this? You know, I heard there are some other great catches out there. I bet they'd be the cherry on top of the cake, just the nice thrill for you." she suggested. Layla had her reasons to be this calm. This was territory so to speak, and even if the H.O.M.E. System was shit, she still had some traps around and things which would help her out. Maybe. Besides, she had the greatest weapon ever. The seducing and fooling techniques. Well, again, more or less, because he probably knew her already to know when she was genuine and when she was a fake.

"Do you want something to drink, since you already invited yourself in and stuff? Maybe even a pillow, make yourself comfortable and take a nap, just like I never got to?" she added, obviously sarcastic about it as she crossed her arms against her chest.

The sarcastic grin on Kit's face was starting to fade. He did grow tired of the perpetual game of cat and mouse that he and Layla had been playing, but she was his bounty, and he'd be damned if he was going to let another hunter take her in. He shook his head and walked toward Layla, sitting down across from her. She was still just as beautiful as the day they met. He stopped himself, focusing on why he was here.

"Layla, you know you can't get rid of me that easily. Besides, I'm not gonna just let that hefty price on your fine ass walk away." Kit said, leaning back in the chair casually. As long as bullets weren't flying and bombs going off, Kit figured he could afford a bit of nonchalance. He sighed and looked around her living room. It had only one way out and, knowing Layla, probably an untold number of traps hidden throughout it. He sat back up and laughed.

"So, about how many ways to kill me are scattered around this place?" Kit asked, swirling his hand in a gesture towards the whole room. He knew it was probably more than necessary, but he knew that if Layla really wanted him dead, she'd have just shot him by this point.

"Oh, and about that drink." Kit said, a light laugh in his voice as he reached for one of the bottles in an old fashioned ice bucket on the table between him and Layla. He poured himself something sweet smelling, and took a sip before leaning back in the chair. Kit placed it as an expensive Jovian Brandy, probably from a Europan brewery. It had that certain chill that there beverages always had. He took another sip before setting the glass down and looking at Layla, half expecting her to say "Oops, it's poisoned." sarcastically before running away, yet again.

It was almost funny how they were actually supposed to be at each other's neck by now, yet they were here, talking and acting like this was just another casual meeting. Then again, she doubted they'd be keeping this for long, because sooner or later one of them would still snap or simply start again the chasing little game. If she had to be honest, she still couldn't really understand why would he be this intent on having her caught. On the other hand, even if neither of them would admit it, there was some sort of thing stopping them from killing each other in the worst case. Layla would say that some old feelings were still buried in their souls, but she figured that was too mushy even for her to think of.

"Oh, really? Is it because my fine ass is worth the money, or is it actually because you can't get enough of me? After all, you do have to admit that I do have a fine ass." she bluntly questioned, leaning back against the couch, a confident smile on her face.

She couldn't help but chuckle at his question. "Wouldn't you like to know? But, really, don't worry about that. I have enough ways to escape from here if that is your concern. I am aware you wouldn't want to catch me this easy. Where would be the fun in that, right?"

Layla shook her head with a sigh. "First you're entering my house like it's yours, then you simply bother me by waking me up from my beauty sleep and now you're just drinking my brandies. Could you get more comfortable than that?" she scolded, hand subtly reaching somewhere behind her towards a hidden panel incorporated in the arm of the couch. With some luck, she'd get him stuck in this room and she'd go out through some other hidden trap.

He chuckled as she scolded him. He casually stood up, jumping slightly as he heard the click of arm and leg restraints behind him. The chair he had been sitting in now had restraints along the imprint of his body. He laughed at the trap before grabbing his drink, taking another sip of the cool brandy. Layla almost had him with that one, and with the trap having been sprung he new the game was about to begin.

"Nice try, babe." He said as he took another sip of the brandy, a light buzz going through his head.

"And you do have a really fine ass." He said with a wolfish grin. He knew it was probably the brandy, but he couldn't help but think of Layla's body laying there on the couch. It was very enticing, especially considering how familiar he was with all of her. Kit set his drink back down and dropped onto the couch, pinning Layla's legs underneath him.

"Besides, who says I'm here to catch you right now? Can't a guy check in on his ex-wife every now and then?" He said, laughing as he felt Layla's legs squirm underneath him. Somewhere in his mind was a voice telling him to remember the job, but he figured he could have a little fun and work it to his advantage. He smiled at Layla before standing again, this time pulling her up off the couch and close to him. He knew he couldn't resist her, and that this was probably part of her plan to escape, but Kit always had a few tricks up his sleeve for when things got exciting.

Layla had to keep in a curse as he avoided the trap like it was nothing. Could he make her job easy for once? In spite of that and his obvious notice of what was going on, she acted innocent, like she did nothing at all. On the other hand, when she heard what nonsense was he spouting and spotted that grin, she got the feeling that the drink was probably messing up with his head. And this was exactly why she didn't touch that bottle. It was merely a gift from her boss anyway and she figured she could just try it one day when she'd be sure as hell that she would not be called for work.

When he did caught her legs underneath him, she struggled to move them to no avail. Eyes and attention averted from her feet to his face as he continued. She wasn't sure if it was a trap of some sort, or he was truly tipsy enough to give in and actually flirt with her in that suggestive way. Either way, maybe it wouldn't be a bad thing. She'd be fooling him in a couple of moments like this. Maybe he'd even get tipsy enough to be knocked asleep. Well, that would be hilarious.

She was taken by surprise once again as he pulled her off the couch and landed more or less against him. Layla raised an eyebrow at him, her lips curving into a smile. "Really? Now that would explain how come you didn't point a gun at me or simply walked over and placed the handcuffs on me." she murmured, hands resting on his chest, body still close to his. "You want me this bad, don't you, Kit? Old habits die hard, I guess." she spoke again, voice softer, amber orbs making eye contact with a suggestive meaning.

Kit put his hands over Layla's wrists, grinning as her eyes stared suggestively into his. With a laugh he drops his hands to her waist and pulled her into a kiss. Her sweet lips still as soft and amazing as they had been those many years ago. He pulled her body tight against his as he did so, holding her in a warm embrace for several moments. He shrugged out of his coat as he broke the kiss, taking a step back from her. He couldn't help but take in how beautiful and enticing her body was. Years of exercise had kept it just a great as it was ten years ago.

"You want me this bad, don't you Kit?", the words echoed through his mind. He did want her, no denying that. He smiled at her as he noticed her staring at his body, all the years of chasing targets showing in a few scars and the highly athletic build he possessed.

"I could say the same for, Lay." He said, approaching her again. He entered into another kiss with her, putting his hands back on her waist, but underneath her loose shirt. Her skin was firm yet soft underneath his fingertips. He knew in his mind he'd put himself in a vulnerable position, but he didn't care. He still had a pair of tether-cuffs tucked away somewhere. All he had to do was slip one onto Layla's wrist and there'd be no escaping him. That is, if he could remember.

Their kiss continued, with Kit beginning to lift up Layla's shirt and push her towards the couch. His only hope was that she was getting just as lost in the moment as he was.

She wasn't aware she was somewhere in her mind waiting for that kiss, but when she was pulled into one, she somehow lost her train of thoughts, feeling like melting in his arms at the taste of his lips and that warmth spreading through her body for apparently no serious reason but a mere little gesture. However, she missed it. Layla didn't like to admit it, but this man that kept pestering her was still pulling at her heart strings. And for Heaven's sake, the fact that they had been married only made it more impossible to completely forget him.

It felt nice and comfortable, being wrapped in his arms, almost safe, which was stupid, because he could turn her in to the police any minute like this. She wasn't supposed to get close like this, and even if it seemed like a good idea to fool him while he was still this tipsy and apparently aroused too, it was risky to get that close.

Though, how was she to resist when he was already getting half-naked in front of her, showing her that body that she missed so much? But, that smile had to make her realize she was probably feeding his ego with her stares. It was sort of obvious from the way he smiled back at her when she caught her looking.

"I'm not really that desp-" she was about to answer before he pressed his lips against hers, shutting her mouth and stopping her protest. She gave in. Just like that, Layla gave in, eyes closing by themselves, enjoying the kiss and returning it with the same passion, letting his hands roam her back as she let her own hands feel his toned body. Breathing slowly started to become an impossible thing to do, but not even that, not even the fact that he was pushing her towards the couch couldn't stop her from having more of his lips.

It all went on as if they weren't even enemies in the first place. Like they were simply lovers. In the end, she broke the kiss just a for a moment as she took off her shirt, revealing the pert soft mounds, just as she landed on the couch. She didn't wear bras. Not when she was at home anyway. Either way, as she laid on her back, she took a hold of his wrist, dragging him on top of her, urging him to kiss her again as her lips were slightly parted to let the warm breath slip out, eyes looking up in his and hands admiring his chest and the whole package his body offered.

"You're so irritating. This is all your fault." she murmured, not even she herself able to understand herself or what exactly she was talking about anymore. All she knew was that this wasn't supposed to happen. "But... do continue." she whispered, one of her arms wrapping around his neck as she pulled him into another kiss.

Kit didn't resist as he was pulled into another kiss. His mind was a frenzy as he felt his skin rub against Layla's exposed chest. He reached up with one hand and took one of her breasts in his hand. It was firm, the skin soft, and just perfect in general. He began to massage it gently as they continued to kiss, soft moans escaping his mouth as the tension built. He was fueled purely by his desire for her now.

The tension and passion continued to build inside of him, his desire for Layla having become comepletely uncontrollable. He worked hiss free hand to Layla's pants, and began working her out of them. He broke their kiss for a few moments to stare into her eyes before moving to kiss his way to her other breast. He stopped with her pants for a moment to place one of her hands on his waist, eager to have her free him of the restriction his jeans were putting on him. He played with her breasts and continued to fumble with her pants as the night continued, lost in primal desires.

He finally managed to free Layla of her pants, his breathing intense and heavy from the lust-filled moment they had fallen into. Kit smiled as he slipped his hand into Layla's panties, chuckling as he felt her moist pussy underneath his fingers. Slowly, he began rubbing her and working his fingers in and out, eager to hear her moan and groan with pleasure.

"Tell me when you want more of me." He said between intense kisses, his voice labored and lustful.

If earlier Layla was set on having him leave her alone, now she felt completely the opposite. It had been quite a few years since the last time they got this intimate. Chases were something, and teasing occurred pretty often too, but all this time they didn't go any farther from that. Needless to say she didn't quite mind it that much at the moment. She didn't mind indulging herself in this kind of lustful dance and that was clear from the way her chest raised so often with every struggle to breath between the kisses.

She couldn't help but push her breast harder against his hand, eager to feel him pay so much attention to her mound, nipples hardening at his touch and due to the never ending kisses. Layla simply panted as he finally pulled away from her lips, amber eyes making contact with his as if there wasn't even need for words to know each other's thoughts. A soft moan slipped past her lips, eyes fluttering open as he kissed his way towards the other breast, fingers curling into his short hair.

Lips curved into a slight smile as he took a hold of her other hand to supposedly help him as well with his jeans. However, before she could free him, she ran her hand over his crotch, teasing him as she applied a little bit of pressure, just enough so he could feel her fingers through the jeans and underwear. Then, without much prolonging of the tease, she unbuttoned and then unzipped his jeans, somewhat struggling to push down his pants, especially since he wouldn't give her sensitive mounds a rest.

Her head fell back with a loud moan, body arching upwards as his hand slipped into her panties, unable to keep quiet as his fingers kept rubbing and pushing inside of her pussy. "Kit... ah..." she barely managed to let out between the moans and occasional gasps, toes curling at the mind numbing pleasure. If she had to be honest, she wasn't sure how in the world she lived all these years without this. In spite of that, she was by no means going to let him off with having total control over this.

Even as she was panting and breathing heavily, she moved one of her hands down his stomach again, slipping it inside to run her fingers over his length, and then gently stroke his cock, though, she herself was still quite squirming underneath him as his fingers played with her moist pussy. "I... could tell you... the same..." she murmured in return to his earlier tease.

Kit shivered as he felt Layla's soft fingers grip his shaft. A soft moan escaped his lips as he felt her stroking it. When he couldn't hold it back anymore, Kit slipped his hard member into her pussy, gasping at her tightness.

"Oh... God! That's..." Kit's voice trailed off as he slowly began thrusting into, setting a slow steady rhythm of pure pleasure. He kissed Layla intensely, moaning with ecstacy as he began to pick up the tempo. His desires had overtaken him, and he wondered how in the world he had ever allowed this to get away from him. As he continued to make love to her, his weight shifted and caused him to roll into the floor, laughing as he pulled Layla down on top of him. He stared up at her with lustful eyes, drinking in the sight of her gorgeous body perched on top of him.

"Looks like your in control now." Kit said, his voice lace with suggestive tones. He could see his jacket out of the corner of his eye. His mind pushed him to remember the tether-cuffs inside it. If he could manage to roll them over to it, he'd have Layla for sure, but he didn't want this intense passion to stop. It made everything else seem, unimportant.

Just as he slipped inside of her, Layla too, let out a gasp of pleasure, probably even a louder one given how long it has been since the last sexual contact. Inner walls quickly wrapped tighter around his shaft as soon as he entered her pussy, eyes fluttering open at how amazing could this mere touch feel. It made her fingers tug on his hair inadvertently, it gave her the goosebumps, and she could almost swear she was near the edge already.

"Fuck... Mhm..." Nothing else slipped her lips after that, aside from soft moans, pushing her own bottom to meet his body, to work that hard member deeper into her. She was so drunk with lust at the moment that her own pussy barely gave his manhood a break. Even though for the first couple of moments he was stretching her tight tunnel, a moment later she was desperately clutching on his length, pulling him in and then releasing him again, the same motion going on and on. At least, until he suddenly shifted and she found herself on top of him. The corner of her lips raised into a subtle smirk, not ashamed with her nude body even in the least bit. "Looks like you're quite eager for me to take control." she murmured.

But just with those words, she somewhat leaned backwards, placing her palms against the floor on both of his sides, to sustain her weight, while her bottom moved slowly, grinding against his crotch, his hard cock still inside her warmth. She noticed him looking over to his jacket. Truth to be said, he was subtle about it indeed, but she couldn't nudge away this thought. After all, drunk or not, he was still somewhat of an enemy. On the other hand, it still amused her. "You're not suddenly thinking of capturing me, are you? While I do think it would be pretty kinky and outright tempting to have my wrists cuffed, I wouldn't find it that attractive in any other context aside from a sexual one, if you know what I mean." she spoke, running a hand over his chest and stomach, tracing his form, before her breath become more labored along with the faster pace of her movement.

In the end, she couldn't cope with it anymore, lifting her bottom enough to reveal some of his length coated in her juices, before sliding down on him again, moving a little bit faster with each thrust. "Do you... like it, Kit? Have you missed... your dear... wife...?" she breathed out between the moans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom