Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Night of Femme Fatales

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainbow

Planetoid
A detective is hired by one femme fatale to find her sister, yet another femme fatale. Along the way the detective (guy or gal) runs into more, you guessed it, femme fatales, one after another.

The writing would stick with a pulp fiction like theme that could slap Dashiell Hammett in the face for looking twice. It would be film noir meets playful pinups and tie-downs. The nights will always be dark and mysterious with looming clouds that dash away hope leaving only a deep desire for two people in love to make love and make a few bucks to get by.

Think The Big Sleep meets Maltese Falcon and Casablanca. Think long kisses, harsh slaps, strong firm tugs on the hair, and backstabbing when the kink isn’t kinky enough. Think similes that tie two unrelated topics together, so that the preposition writhes against the antecedent it’s bound to: her voice was so husky it could pull a dog sled. Or keep it more serious and sensual: she kissed the nameless detective and dropped the gun back into her purse.

RE: Looking for Humphrey Bogart – think The Big Sleep

Change the request.

RE: Mistress Needs F-Subs In Sure To Fail Attempt of World Domination

I know it’s summer, but I’ll keep trying until I find an idea that someone likes.

RE: Wanted: Equal Partner on a Steampunk London Mystery

Ok so another 30 people have read this thread but nothing yet. So I'm totally changing the request again. Hm, I'll try something more Sci-Fi-ish. Steampunk! Great outfits back then. The skirts had bustles. Mmm, and corsets!

Story should be guy and/or gal friendly. If two write in, then we have to do a threesome! Well, you know what I mean. We'll take turns. Ok you know what I meant. :dodgy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom