Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Just Looking for a Dom Male -- Sub Female/1x1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justa Dame

Planetoid
Well, hello there, I'm Dame! Let's try to make this as simple as possible, yeah?
Here's my f-list!

-Can post anywhere between one and five paragraphs.
-Only interested in roleplaying over private messages. Possibly able to be persuaded to do emails. No messengers, ever. Sorry :C
-Please message me. I most likely won't notice if you post here.
-I'm really only interested in males that play males. Sorry fellow ladies!
-Normally I'm plot-driven but lately I'm really craving smut-driven. I'd like to get right down to business, simply put.

Extreme Dislikes: Sub men, fisting, uninteresting characters, no plotting, footplay, older girl/younger guy.

Settings I enjoy: Mostly modern, soft spot for high school, some medieval, we can discuss others. No fandoms, please.

**I would love if you came to me with your own ideas, but I have a few ideas listed below. If nothing interests you, contact me anyway! We can work something out. C;

Plots/Ideas:

Business:

1: Female Character, a secretary for the CEO's son, has bravely filed a complaint. Male Character, CEO's son, has been a bit too grabby. He's subtle, and never says anything. He'll give her bum a light squeeze, and then looked confused when she looks offended. He plays it off like it never happened. Apparently some of his college buddies landed jobs at Male Character's dad's company, and are exactly the same with their secretaries. Female Character decides to take a stand, and was eventually scheduled a meeting with the five-member board, including Male Character's father. This isn't normal protocol, so she can only assume her complaint won't be taken seriously and she'll be bribed... When she enters the conference room, none of the members are there, but rather Male Character and his friends. They hold Female Character down on the table, spread her open so Male Character can undress and have his way with her.

2: Male Character and Female Character, his secretary/assistant, are in a resort in California. Male Character is there with some of the higher-ups in the hotel company he works for, and they're thinking of making Male Character in charge of the hotel they're building in California. Using the resort for relaxation as well as ideas, Male Character arranges for Female Character's room to be adjoined with his. In spite of a huge job possibility, he can only think of the open opportunity of his secretary that has been working for him for three months.

3: Classic secretary scenario. Broke girl lands secretary job and needs it desperately. Boss forces himself on her and threatens to fire her if she reports him.

High School-- It'll be easier to list them in pairings. Some of these can be combined.

Jock/Queen Bee (intoxicated at a party?)
Play Boy/Queen Bee (same as above?)
Jock/Nerd (options: classic nerd, unpopular, artist, etc?)
Play Boy/Goodie-Goodie

Elements that go well with these: black mail, coercion, former friends separated for years and suddenly reunited, enemies, sexual tension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom