Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Eternal search for Love and Lust: Craving Pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaybee

Supernova
Welcome...

Well good evening to you handsome gentlemen and any of you beautiful ladies who may have dropped in as well. Welcome one and all to the palace of my desires. Seek you to satisfy my wishes or your own, all you need do is ask of me and I will happily consider your request...

My age, location, and all other such details are of no import, I roleplay on Blue Moon alone, not through any variety of instant messenger nor over email. I am quite literate and more than capable of running more than one character though I confess my quality tends to degrade around four or five. I can write for and play both genders, although I find trying to write the male mind a little foreign at times I do my best and I have yet to hear any significant complaints.

Moving on to the meat of the matter, I would thoroughly appreciate it if bodily waste or other such disgusting things did not enter any Roleplay I am in. I can handle a little blood and gore in the appropriate context but I have difficulty in finding great pain pleasurable and so I simply hope that you would not expect me to find detailed desriptions of torture or mutilation enticing or arousing.

That Which I Seek (Cravings)

Of course though, you probably skipped over all that was written above and have moved straight to this section. If I am correct in this assumption I encourage you to cease in this path and read what lies above these words so as not to find yourself turned away for your ignorance.

Just a thought...

Current Craving - Pokemon Picture Plots!

These are just a handful of ideas I have derived from a couple of steamy Pokemon-themed smut galleries that can be found here and here.

First idea, we could maybe do a series on the Gen 1 female leaders 'deepening their bonds' with their pokemon as exampled through this set (one two three) and this set (one two three) after losing to Red? Possibly a series in general on that using some of the other sets (Such as this one (two three four five) or this one (two) even?

Hell, just a series of 'F!Character X gets introduced to the pleasures of letting pokemon have their way with her one way or another by Pokemon X' would be really fun I think is my impression from that.

Second idea would be more humans on humans than pokemon on humans but perhaps a main character or gym leader without any money offers to 'pay another way' when they lose a pokemon battle? Maybe they end up doing that a lot? Or maybe it happens to several different characters and/or NPC girls? We could even do a role reversal or two and have a male trainer out of money only for the girl to take advantage of that? A little femdom-y action? Or we could also do an orgy
/gangbang from that 4-person free for all battle royale thing in the new game?

Third and Final Idea is Furisode girls gym as a brothel with various female trainers ending up helping service clients while trying to make their way through the gym and subsequently either end up addicted and become new furisode girls or just become a lot sluttier as they go on with their adventures sort of thing.

Plots with Pictures (All Pictures NSFW)

One-Sentence Picture Plots
These are simple plots, a picture with one or two sentences attached to either set up or inspire something. Taken alone most of these are technically one-shots but many can be extended and/or combined if you're interested in something more complex or longer term.

Dark Souls[/u]]

These pictures can all be taken as individual plots or the whole thing can be taken as a roadmap of a major plot wherein I play a chosen undead wandering her way through one of the dark souls games and getting into encounters that end up more carnal than deadly...

For Dark Souls one as far as images this could to any one of these or through all of them, starting with the Undead Parish Boar, The Bell Gargoyles, The Hounds of the Lower Burg, The Capra Demon, Quelaag's infested or Quelaag herself down in blighttown, The Snakemen of Sen's Fortress, Gwyndolin in Anor Londo, The Crow-Demons of the Painted World, the Picasa in the Grand Archives, Grey Wolf Sif in the Darkroot Garden, and finally The Darkwraiths lurking in New Londo, . Of course there are monsters and gangbangs and all sorts of delicious fun to be had beyond the scenarios in those pictures, and I'd be happy to discuss any sort of perverted desires you'd like within these lines!

For Dark Souls 2 I have slightly fewer images, but still enough -I hope- to get some creatively smutty juices flowing... From Ogres about the various places in the game, The Slave Workers in Brightstone Cove, the Amana Aberrations from the Shrine of the same, and The Darklurker in his black sanctum... Sparse pickings I know, but hopefully enough to inspire a bit of interest...

Finally, for Dark Souls 3 I actually have a different proposal. Well... Somewhat different. I'm still open to monster pairings, but I'm actually interested in playing a few NPCs/Bosses from the game. Of particular note, the Dancer of the Boreal Valley could be quite a bit of fun, as could the Fire Keeper (and if anyone is interested in some F/F well... When the Ashen one is Away...)

World of Warcraft

Warhammer (Fantasy and 40k)

Uncategorized General
  • A Sultan's Harem Girl returns after curfew on a rainy night, either having to convince the guards to let her in without telling the master or having to 'apologize' to her ruler...
  • A sacrificial princess finding out what dragons really do with all those princesses.
  • Ambassadors sent to end the war with the giants instead find themselves permanent guests of the Giant King...
  • An Adventuress finds herself increasingly unsatisfied with her flings as she travels until she meets a minotaur who helps expand her horizons...
  • An adventuring party inadvertently awakens an ancient Illithid and find themselves enslaved to his will...
  • An evil mage takes advantage of a chance encounter with a heroine to humiliate her in full sight of the villagers she meant to save...
  • A chance encounter between a local fairy and the witches feline familiar...
    When Angels Fall they learn all sorts of new things...
  • A Young Elven girl learns why the dark woods are considered so dangerous...

Uncategorized Fandoms

----------------------------------------------------------------​

Character Picture Gallery
These are pin-up pictures of characters both fandom-based and original that I would like to play. Some may include a few possible scenarios, but you're welcome to go outside of those if you wish. My main craving is to play the character, not any specific scene with them.

Blizzard

Dark Souls/Demon Souls/Bloodborne

Destiny

Warhammer

Miscellaneous

Long-Term Picture Plots
These are full-scale plots that I would like to play over an extended time-frame. Smut-to-plot ratio will likely vary depending on the plot and time-frame in question.

Sorceress' Dark Designs...[/b]]"Being in Hell's royal family wasn't all that. Sure, they had power and privilege but they needed to watch where they put their seed. One of the last things they'd want is for some foolish young prince to knock up a sorceress powerful enough to twist the spawn for their own purposes. Which is why they were all instructed on the importance to avoid such situations....But young princes weren't always known to be that careful. Like if the Witch Queen herself posed as a street walker in an alleyway just outside the house of a poor, sacrificial lamb of an apprentice. An apprentice who was given a summoning spell that was designed to fail in just the right way..."

Adventuress Life in a World of Smut[/b]]
This isn't just a world of monsters raping women or adventuresses getting caught in bad situations. Well okay, it's a little bit about that, but really, this is a plot about a world where sex is so prevalent, it's not just the monsters and bandits that happen to catch them at disadvantage doing this to the adventuring women of the land.

The Adventurer's Exam is to ensure that women are fully prepared for the 'rigours' of adventuring life.
Magic Weapons and Armor don't come cheap, especially when you're just starting out...
Sometimes calming a bar brawl means you need to get a bit creative with your holds...
Of course, Monster and Traps are Hazards too
And at the end, cleaning up after a hard day's adventuring usually means getting dirty again on a certain level.

Non-Con, Corruption and Mind Control[/b]]

This may be a one time thing, but right now, I'm not just looking to play girls to get corrupted against their wills, I'm here to also offer myself to play corruptor to anyone looking for a similar fantasy! The means can vary, it can be magic, or a virus, or technology, but I'm here for a story that follows a fairly simple structure...

First: There's a girl, an adventurer, warrior, or fighter of some sort by preference, but I'm open to quite a bit of possibilities here. If you want a harmless schoolgirl, a hapless businesswoman, an unsuspecting girl on the town, a too-curious scientist, or just some woman with the bad luck of attracting the attention of entities beyond her ken, by all means suggest them to me!

Also, I'm very much open to a group succumbing to this, be it one by one, or all at once.

Second: There is the corruption, come it from a monster, a human, or just a general malevolent force. It will come upon her, it will take her against her will, and it will fuck her over, and over, until it twists her mind and takes over her body, turning her to serve it. Could be some creature infesting her body, some monster or man (or woman) using sex to weaken her against twisting magics, some demonic sex ritual to break her mind through magic or just some demon breaking her mind through raw pleasure. Or if you're interested, just some raw magic itself twisting her in some way or another, ravaging her with raw power.

Additional pictures: Illithids: One, Two, Three, Four, Five

Third: Finally, she is turned, completely corrupted, serving either her new and perverse morality or her new master/mistress. She could be a willing concubine, a new slutty monster girl, or just a set of holes to breed with.

Whatever the result, I'd love to include something at the end with the newly corrupted girl turning on her former companions, subjects, allies, or organization...

This request i actually pretty specific. I am open to various Legend of Zelda plots, playing as a female link slowly making her way through one of the games or as various female enemies and bosses getting 'defeated' by a hero of time/various female NPCs rewarding him for his valiant work solving their problems. I'm also open to any pairings you'd like to suggest, with my particular interests lying in playing the titular princess herself (Sheik optional), Midna (in her adult form only, no pedophilia please), Impa, Linkle (Dark Linkle duel anyone?), or Fi, though I'm open to other requests...

However, the particular plot I want here is a rather specific one, specifically based on these pictures.
Part One: 1, 2, 3, 4
How does this scenario come about? Is this what Zelda does when she's 'captured' by Ganon? Is it all part of a kinky relationship the two have established over the years? Did she keep him as a pet after he was defeated? I'm open for suggestions!

Part Two: 1, 2, 3
Is this how they were first intimate? Is it a game she and Ganon play while she's supposed to be kidnapped where he hunts the naughty little princess in disguise? Who knows? But I'd love to find out...

With that, alas, we are finished for this moment. I look forward to what offers of debaucherous acts you may send me, now and in the future.

Much love

-Kaybee

RE: The Eternal search for Love and Lust: Pictures and Plots! Craving League!

Bamp for Cravings

RE: The Eternal search for Love and Lust: Fandom Plots and Cravings!

bempidoople

RE: The Eternal search for Love and Lust: Craving Corruption and/or F/F

Bump with an updort

Bimp Bamp Badoodleamp

Wanna be a Cum-Bump

I don't usually have an interest in corruption, but this one is turning me around. Especially the Alien pictures you have. I would like to you more about that, learn a little bit more about what you have in mind.

Boompidaddle

RE: The Eternal search for Love and Lust: New plots!

Bump for a quick clean and many new plots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom