Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FxF or MxF cravings, please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
First off, some ground rules. I much prefer FxF, so you will need a need a good plot for me to do MxF. As for that, To me, plot>smut. Now that those ground rules are out of the way, here are my cravings for pairs!

(me/you):
Fallen angel/Pure angel
Newly formed werewolf/Experienced werewolf
Demon/Pure Angel
Fallen angel/demon

Crossovers:
(The more stats, the more I want it! *=stars)
Bleach:
Oc/Toshiro Hitsugaia ****
Oc/ Masamoto ***

Black lagoon:
Oc/Revy **************

Naruto:
Oc/suaske ***
Oc/shikamaru ****

Pokemon:
Trainer/trainer **
Pokemon/trainer **
Pokemon/Pokemon. ***

I Will update soon, so please pm!

I would be interested in one of the Pure Angel ones, and if I'm reading this right, i would be the Pure Angel, right?

I know I'm being picky, but you used the wrong form of 'there/their' in your signature, and more egregiously, the wrong form of 'to/too/two.' You obviously meant 'TOO consumed in THEIR masquerade,' but I guess you didn't catch it...

Mistakes like that will keep literate roleplay partners from messaging you, so you may change it.

Either way, here's a 'bump' for you. Good luck!

well this is a new idea I was thinking of, I am working on a slave rp that has an interesting arc to it, but plenty of smut and lust driven action.
basically a noble is rotting in a lovely passionless marriage to a very nasty woman. he is pressured by his families to produce and heir with her, but understandably doesn't want to. one night while drunk with this friends, they decide to cheer him up and take him to visit a high end slave shop. he end up falling lust with and unforgivably sexy, neko and has passionate sex with her. the next day he realizes the the answer to his dilemma... who says his wife needs to bare this heir....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom