Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Closed)

Re: For Heaven and Earth (Ibuki No Sakura and Atzura)

"There are others nearby which have chosen to fight against Necro. At least, that's what my angel told me." She said, lugging her sword over her shoulder before walking on. As the night approached, danger would increase, demons were creatures of darkness and the night was just their domain. There was suddenly a violent gust of wind, a powerful gale which seemed completely abnormal for that time. It felt like a small tornado right before them. Somira covered her eyes from the dirt being flung as her eyes narrowed. "That's not a normal wind..." Somira knew this because she too uses the sharp powers of th wind to her advantage in fights. "There's someone out there who damn well knows how to use the wind."

"If you chose I can make a detour to near there, but as I said before I won't go there specifically. I rather not walk into a place where im likely to be detained." Eli spoke seemingly amusing himself with the thought of walking into such a place. Like a fly in a hornets nest, then again he was already like that. There was no place that was safe now, and that was only becoming more and more apparent. As soon as the gale came, he used his arm to block his eyes from the dirt being flung. He took heed of what she said, he felt there was something off about it himself. But with her words he knew it was for sure. As a Wind blade user he was sure that she was familiar with air currents enough to tell natural from created. Eli unhitched his scythe, knowing it best, but it did worry him. If they fought with someone who used wind escape wasn't going to be easy, and fighting was going to be just as difficult. Nether of them where in there top shape.

"Could you tell if it was by a wing beat, or was it more of a wind created for a attack? That might help tell what we might find ourselves in front of. I doubt you can answer my other question." Eli asked, he doubted if she could tell if they had been spotted or not. That wind didn't seem much like a attack but that didn't stop him from worrying.

"It didn't feel like wings... if they are wings... there's a very large winged creature nearby. Something broke through the branches of the trees. "ARGH!" Yelled a woman, as the winds picked up even more intense than before. A woman's body flung itself in their direction, the fighter landing on her feet, apparently in the middle of a fight. She panted heavily as she raised her hand, a weapon coming from the trees, swirling violently in the air. She gripped the handle, and unleashed the blade of her scythe. She paused and looked at Somira, then turned and noticed Eli. "Spectators? Well, that's a treat." She didn't seem hostile, that didn't mean she wasn't dangerous. Odd markings decorated her tip shape body, a head full of long grand silver hair dusking on her bizzare yellow eyes. Her bracers, armor, boots, headpiece and scythe all seemed to share a common bone-like material. It could be the structure of a demon, but it contained gold also. She was extremely relaxed, although it was easy to feel waves of anger and fear coming from her. Once she noticed the bystander shared the same weapon expertise as she did, the wind picked up before she could speak.

It swirled tremendously, Somira covering her eyes and fighting the wind to not let it push her away.

Out of the darkened forest jumped out two figures. Two more women. Any other male would have loved the amazing women surrounding Eli, but things didn't seem to be going that easy.

A slender woman wearing black, two fans in hand. A strange and impressive hairstyle which set a lock feathered up elegantly. There were symbols on her fans, but they were nothing Somira knew anything about. The other was a young girl, judging from her kimono, headpieces, collar and hairstyle, a common whore. She held a rather pathetic wakizashi, the partner of the legendary kitana. There was something wrong with her hair however and something even worse with her gaze.

"That's our wind user..." Somira said quietly.

"Well remember, if there demon wings it wouldn't be a surprise if it is a human sized Demon..." It was only a moment after he spoke that the women came crashing through. Eli didn't flinch at the wind crashing into him like a truck. He had been expecting it to come sooner or later he had braced himself for it. Eli was ready to strike at the new women at any moment if she showed hostility. But it didn't seem she had any, but he could sense the fear... The rage... If that was any indication, that they were in for one hell of a fight. As the two new women came into view he felt the dark presence and foul scent that he was so accustom to. He felt as though he sensed demonic energy present in the wind now he was sure. Under normal circumstances, Eli wouldn't of minded this situation, if the women weren't armed to the teeth, demonic, or otherwise. He felt the presence of a full demon from there Slender Wind master, as for the young girl, he was curious of her.

He felt such a thing not long ago, but this was quite different. Her entire body was human, with no real demonic alterations he could tell. But her hair, there was something definitively wrong with it. He felt as though he felt that it was whispering, dark, cruel whispers. "I can tell... It explains the foul smell that wind gave off... Now the only question is if we should get involve or get here out of here." Eli spoke in a calculating tone, he didn't want such a unneeded fight when he was not sure he could win, provided no surprises. But when it came to push and shove he would fight even if he didn't think he could come out alive. But this fight he was having a real bad feeling that it wasn't going to turn out well, and unfortunately his feelings where usually right.

"Well... we were hunting one and ended up with three." Whispered the wind user. "I am not accustomed to such conditions, but I suppose we should do what we must." She said, the young girl beside her smiling innocently at Eli.

"I wouldn't bother googling at him Kasumi. I smell it. He's determined."

Kasumi sighed, "Fine. Argmento... it's time now." The wind user closed her fans and stepped back as the girl now identified as Kasumi started removing her kimono. Her small, yet visually pleasing body only covered by her undergarments, bent slowly as two slits opened in the middle of her back.

Somira and this other sycthe weilding woman watched for a moment, before the sycthe weilder turned and took a major jump into a tree.

"Argmento!" She screamed, holding her head as her back turned and twisted, the slits turning into two eyes, angered eyes. The back of her head split in two, teeth showing from what seemed to be a hairy mouth. "Argmento! Go!!" She yelled, the huge formation of hair springing forward towards Eli and Somira.

Eli listened attentively, ready to move in a moments hesitation. his fangs were bared as he tightened the grip on his weapon. Eli felt quite a bit of discomfort in the one called, Kasumi's smile. yet the other seemed to hit the nail on the head. He was, and even so now, he knew something was wrong. The fan user closed her fans, that was not a good sign. Eli was suspicious, it was clear the two saw them as enemies, so why close her fans? Eli watched the one called Kasumi, the removal of her clothes would of been pleasing if he wasn't so sure that it meant something bad was coming. Eli's eyes widened as the slits formed, "Shit!" By the time he made his move it was too late.

Eli jumped away missing most of the mass of hair. But it caught the wrist of his unwounded arm. Cursing his luck he struck at the hair with the bladed edge of his scythe. Finding only the most displeasing fact. It was human hair, that was heavily laced with demonic energies. All his enchantments were useless, he had enchanted it to cut through demonic skin, not hair. Cursing his lack of foresight he continued trying in vain. He could feel the hair quickly engulfing more and more of his arm. He hissed there had to be a way to get this crap off of him. The only thing he could think at that moment would perhaps be a suicide move.

Yet never the less if there was a chance he would live, and recover. Then that was worth it all in the end. "Che, there's no way out of it." Eli released his scythe, it lingered in the air, behind held by the cloth. Using his free hand he made a hand symbol, taking a deep breath. The air around him changed, his usual dense air lightened, the pressure leaving. "Oh, light that illuminates the sky, Oh fire, that burns so bright in divine's might, hear my plee, hear my call, and burn this darkness from all!" Eli's words soft and flowing much unlike any voice he had yet used. It was clear why in the moments he finished speaking. Where ever the hair touched his arm ignited in a white flame. It burned the hair sending no doubt immense pain to Kasumi. Yet she would not be the only one to feel the pain.

Eli's voice resounded through out the forest like a thunder. The scream of pure pain, unlike many had ever dreamed to experience. The flame not only burned his body but his soul as well. The white hot flame beyond mortal comprehension. The Holy flame that only angels could truly understand if even they could. The flame persisted long after the hair was burned away. Eli dropped to his knees wringing in pain. It was a surprise he had yet lost consciousness. Eli in a rather desperate attempt using his wounded hand to call his scythed to him. Knowing the cost this move would have if possible it could save his life then fine. Using his flaming arm he touched the blade of his scythe igniting it in the same white flame before his arm fell dead.

Raising the scythe he slashed at the hair binding Somia. The blade slicing through the hair like a flaming knife. At the very moment his blade had run it's course, he threw it, the entire weapon now in flames. The cloth moving like a snake above his head hissing at the wind master and Kazumi. He had underestimated the toll that would take on him. Unaware of the pain it would bring. Even now it was easy to see his forearm was badly burned, and was still being burned now. Only a skilled healer would be able to make that arm fully functional again. Even then it would be doubtful, if it could be restored to full strength. Eli looked to the enemies, his body still shaking from pain, his arm all but dead, and the only arm he had left was still heavily wounded.

Kasumi screamed loudly as Eli had burned into her. The flames seemed to trigger nervously through her grand hair and seeped into the depths of her cranium. "Argmento!!" She yelled, holding her hain in blistering pain.

Somira had been caught in some hair herself, but she was doing well to rid herself of the messy, silky and tough material.

Kasumi looked back and screamed, "STOP CUTTING MY HAIR!" Despite the burning and slashing, the mouth of this demonic entity, this Argmento, was coming back, and Eli was the subject of the attack. The man being injured, and seemingly worn, along with Somira, who both hoped to call it a day for now, didn't seem capable of evading or defending himself effectively again such a creature. The mouth would crush him. "Devour him! Argmento!"

"ELI! MOVE!" Screamed Somira, hacking away another huge chunk of Argmento's body. Trying to reach the mysterious man before he was eaten, but she knew she wouldn't be able to make it.

As the mouth came down... CLAMP! The silver-haired woman from before intervened. She had put her scythe in his mouth, holding his big mouth open. "My my my... what heroics ya got there, boy..." She said, smirking back. "Let the grown ups handle the big monsters, boy." She pulled the odd bones from her sides and held onto them like customized tonfas. "Watch and learn hero." She gathered some strength and jumped inside Argmento's mouth! Spreading her arms, she used the bone weapons to tearthrough the beast from the inside! She followed the trail, the inside of Argmento was like a snake, a snake that had swallowed a creature to prepared to be killed. Kasumi screamed as this woman tore through her beloved creature. She looked back and screamed, "Sabina! Sabina help me!" The elegant wind woman simply watched, as this second scythe wielding fighter had her eyes set primarilly on Kasumi. The woman jumped out of Argmento's hairy being, having torn more than halfway through him and flipped in the air several times before coming down with a direct heel kick on Kasumi's head. The young woman's head hit the floor and bounced hard, the scythe shooting from Argmento's mouth and into her grasp. She jutted the butt of her scythe onto the ground and made a face at the wind-using Sabina. "You want a taste too? Grandma?"

The wind user looked at Kasumi, who seemed alive, despite the defeat of her inner demon. "Did you exorcise her?"

The woman shrugged, "Hell if I know. I kicked her in the damn head... that's what I did..."

"Petty. My odds are against me in this situation." She said, a hard wind coming over before she vanished into the trees. The woman in white hurled her scythe apparently at nothing, then it was deflected and sent spiraling back into her hand. "Bitch."

Eli laughed lightly his arm still burning bright, the holy fires not fading. His arm was already out of commission, there was no moving it. The skin already charred black, he was cursing today, this was just not his day. Eli grinned at her it seemed like he knew what was to happen. He didn't have the time to help remove the rest of the hair holding Somira. His strength already waning from pain and the use of spells he already had. His anger spasm didn't help either. He wasted a lot just venting his anger. But the most draining was the spells he cast, he used a good deal of energy pulling the dark matter out of that angel, Rinna. Usually he would pull out pure darkness from a bring filled with it. But to bring out a specific amount from a being of a opposite element was far more difficult then he imagined. As the woman screamed Eli rose his only usable hand. The cloth quickly moved away moving up his body to his neck.

"Looks like im going down.... Well then, 'Argmento,' if im going to hell... Then lets hell together!" Eli spoke with a crazed look in his eyes. It was apparent he was ready to do something increasingly stupid. She was right he had no way of defending or evading. But that didn't mean he didn't have one last kick of fight left in him. Though he couldn't defend he could attack even if it meant killing himself, he wouldn't go down fighting. That was the type of man he was, fighting to the bitter end. His arm trembled against the wind, it no longer bled, but there was thin wounds, from the wires, that would open up easily. A spark of white flames lit in front of his palm. It was clear he intended to use the same flames burning his arms, this time it would burn far more then his arm. But in the moment he was going to ignite it, that women stepped in his way.

The only thing that crossed his mind what, 'Heroics?' Eli had no such noble motions to do it, it was self preservation tactic. Then again that could be taken as a heroic act, even if his intentions were of no such thing. Eli watched this fight with great intent, those bones, he had a odd feeling they might be cursed. But they were by no way the cursed objects he sought out. But these were quite interesting, he had not seen any sort of thing before. The world was wide, and though he wandered, he had not seen all there was to see. She was either bold or stupid. Eli picked stupid, and annoying over anything, she seemed to have just one of those personality's you just want to run a dagger though her back. Eli had decided this due to her manner of speech, it bothered him. Every movement, every attack he watched carefully. Before he had realized it his cloth had already re wrapped his arm hiding the thin cut marks. His arm no longer aflame but it was black, it seemed like it would never be of use again.

Eli seemed to ignore it at the current time. He rested quietly, quickly the fight was over, he watched the wind user carefully. There was no way in hell he could avoid a attack from her. A sharp wind would decapitate him easily. But with luck she ran, Eli felt a slight bit of relief from the last sure enemy was gone. But quickly he took note to the pain of his arm. Eli slammed his head against the ground groaning while holding his shoulder with his free hand.

"Eli!" Yelled Somira, rushing over to him as fast as she could, which was quite slow honestly, she too had been beaten up quite a bit. She immediately reached for his shoulders trying to help him sit up. "Hey, hey wake yourself up!"

The Bone Witch pulled her scythe from the ground and held it over her shoulder. "Oh princess... wakey wakey..." She called, walking over and squatting beside him. "I think he's dead, let's take his belongings." She said, reaching for the fallen man, before Somira snapped and grabbed her wrist quickly.

The Bone Witch looked at her and smirked, "I was kidding... girlie..."

Eli was quite awake, this level of pain wouldn't knock him out for a while. For a fighter a high tolerance of pain was the one thing that could save you on a battlefield. Yet as for talking and such that was beyond him, it took all he had not to scream in pain. Holy fires didn't just burn skin the burnt the soul as well. The burn that was his arm was only a reflection of what his spirits arm looked like. The Bone witch, was pretty much saved by Somira, weather they knew it or not. The cloth Slithered up his body wrapping around his neck it showed it's serpent head. "'Im not dead yet...' he says. 'My body is far to battered for me to talk normally, so all have Stiliver relay what I say.' he says. 'The fire burned my spirit so it will be a bit hard for me to talk on my own for a bit...' He says." The cloth spoke it's voice was the exactly mirror to Eli's, till it said 'he says.' It's own voice was like a dark hiss. It was a very odd thing to hear, but as Eli had said the cloth was sentient. He never said it couldn't talk or anything.

"I must say though, witch, touch him and I will sink my fangss into you." The cloth threatened it seemed odd to be threatened by a piece of paper. Though it's fangs were quite real, and it's venom was of the demonic power stored in it. Eli raised his usable hand smacking the cloth, a slightly pained annoyance look on his face. The cloth Stiliver looking at them, it seemed they were having a silent argument. Though the serpent seemed to give way, and lose the argument. "'Forget that-' Heyss im not a stupid piece of snake cloth!" Stilivar hissed at Eli, apparently he had called it a piece of snake cloth, and it didn't take well to that. Shaking it's head it continued with what he was going to say. "'He means no harm, unless as long as you don't move close enough for him to bite you.' he says." Eli's comment clearly showed the cloth meant harm, just to keep a distance from it, to avoid it getting a chance to bite. "' I am curious of two things, so all get to the point, since I doubt your a women of favors beating around the bush. Who are you, and what might your connection, to our demonic friend on the floor over there.' He says..." The serpent spoke it seemed annoyed with Eli at this point in time. They seemed to be constantly arguing.

"Who am I?" She said, a small laugh coming from her lips as she pulled her wrist away from Somira. "Who am I? I am the woman who saved your sweaty little ass, boy..." She said, her tongue running over the right side of her upper lip. "You got a nice body."

Somira's ears spiked.

"Hey, what if I said I could heal ya... that'd be nice wouldn't it? I'll heal ya, you gotta spend the night with me though, and lose that red-head."

Somira glared at her. "Don't screw with me, you old bitch!"

The Bone Witch waved her off. "You're a freakin' novice comapred to that lady before. I'm not scared of you or your ugly hair either." She looked back at Eli. "I have no connection with them. They were drinking my vinegar. Because they drank my vinegar, I asked them to stop, then they tried to punch me, and then I punched them back." She said with a toothy smirk. "Are ya married boy?"

The two stayed quiet though the bickering of the Bone witch and Somira. He could tell she was right though, compared to the wind master, Somira was a pale substitute, if the two of them fought, the most Somira could do is barely hold her back for a minute or two. He was bothered by her, his trust senses we screaming to hell with her. A bone user was not someone you wanted to trust, especially one saying she liked your body. Her 'excuse' was hardly suitable, he was in no way in hell he would believe something like that as untrusting as he was. " 'Well lets start with the positives.' He says." Stiliver spoke finally, it seemed rather unwilling to, but lacked much choice. Being bound to Eli it seemed at least obliged to follow orders of his food source and provider. " 'Firstly I am quite interested in your weapon choice. The living bone is a rare thing indeed and I personally wouldn't mind learning about it.' He says." Stiliver spoke as he snaked it's way in between Eli and the bone witch. It seemed ready to strike at any given a moment. " 'Now lets go with the negative's, I highly doubt you can heal the wound that I actually need healed. Now the biggest two, I find you quite annoyingly arrogant, and considering your a bone witch that 'likes my body,' I rather not end up in some sort of bone collection. So in truth I think all stick with the red head.' He says, and I agrees." Stiliver relayed Eli's word, Eli hoped that this woman would take it well. But he doubted it, she didn't seem like the type who would take no as a answer.

Her eyes widened as the snake slithered closer. "Whooa... Is this yer envoy or something boy?" She said, scratching her head full of silver hair. "Bone witch?" She closed her eyes and smirked. "Finally, an alias that I actually like. I think I'll steal it and hold it dearly, snakey." She occassionally glanced back at Somira. She wasn't worried much of a wind attack, but Somira had plenty of physical strength, in essence, a punch to the back of her head would do more damage that a wind covered hack with her fat blade. "How about this, snakey... you slither your ugly self back into your masta's ass, and you let me speak to the boy like people speak. The only thing you need to know about me is that you're not taking my vinegar, hence, I don't have to hurt you. I must admit... his shoulder blades would make delicious armor for my thies... BUT!" She seemly snapped out of an infatuated daze. "The armor I have is good enough. And the bones aren't weapons... they're my shield. My weapon is like your masta's... take off yer clothes. I'll show you healing... for a price."

Somira didn't like this woman at all. She felt smaller compared to her, despite Somira being a bit taller and physically dominant.

Stilivar hissed at her, it was disliking her more and more as things progressed. Despite it's dislike, Eli's opinion of her had yet changed. He could tell she was leery of Somria. He trusted this witch less them Somira. With Somira he at least knew that she honorable enough no to just turn on him and cut him down. For some reason he didn't feel it was right to put it past her. Despite her saving him, she had done it for her own reasons. She wanted his 'company' or so it seems, that he would usually given. Yet with his arm dead and quite crispy, and without a weapon other then Stilivar, he would be forced to decline. For some reason, he also felt if he chose to follow her that Somria might turn on him and her. He was unsure, but the possibility was unfavorable.

In his condition he wouldn't be able to avoid the blade, and that would put this witch in a disadvantage. After all Somira had no reason not to want him cut to ribbons, and as for the witch, she would most likely avoid attacking him if thins went south. Stilivar looked back at Eli hissing at him and shaking it's head. " 'I must decline, for reasons that I care not to share. Besides, our little friend here is attached. For the better end for us all I believe all remain with the 'redhead' Perhaps next time,' He says." Eli was clearly putting next time in order to give her at least the pleasure of if she left him alone there was a future chance. Stilivar on it's own volition unwrapped it's self from Eli's arms, revealing then bottom end of it actually in one of Eli's wounds. "I am attached to hiss voice box, so he can't talk but though me." Stilivar gave the witch a laughing hiss. Removing the snake would be quite difficult.

The Bone Witch frowned and looked over at Somira. She shrugged her shoulders. "Very well. Suit yer damn self. I could fix you up in less than ten minutes... but if you want darky-red-head over there, that's your own problem." She was obviously upset about the outcome. She had thought of herself at least more attractive than Somira, although Somira was far from unpleasant. "I'll see you kiddies later. I'm no longer interested in wastin' my time with a boy who ain't a man yet." She ran her finger under her nostrils. "Anyway, I'm busy. But I'm not quite done with you yet... boy." She warned, turning and taking a big leap. Within seconds, she was gone, and it left Eli and Somira alone again, much to Somira's relief.

Eli was just finding this woman more and more annoying as each moment passed. He got a hiss from Stilivar to assure him, that it felt the same. Eli seemed more annoyed by her calling him a boy, it apparently struck a cord. Yet even so she was gone in moments, allowing him to breath free. Stilivar had unwrapped it's self returning to as normal as it ever was. "Well that was a rather unpleasant encounter...." Eli spoke full and true with his own voice. It was quite apparent that he was lying that he had to use Stilivar. Most likely due to his initial annoyance with the woman, or it was due to the fact that he was unarmed. In truth in a fight both of them were out classed at the moment. Both of them were wounded in one way or another, and suffered exhaustion. Eli seemed puzzled what to do. He had wounded himself, and now the option of remaining out on his own was nearing zero possibility. Yet where could he go to hide and recover? His vendetta refused to allow him to join the demons. He had spent too much of his time killing them, and the angels... Well he had already had a run in with them, and it ended unpleasantly. Then again, he was helping one of there 'Mortal Champions.'

Back
Top Bottom