Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alley love (Rebel&Vesta)

As his lover continued to pick up her pace, moving his cock in and out of her moist hole, Cyrus was thrusting back up to meet her as he continued he assault on her breasts. He wanted to please Angel in ways beyond she'd ever felt before, to make her desire him and only him. Letting go of her breasts to grab the girl by her hips and helping her move up and down on top of him, he could feel his own release quickly arriving.

Following his instincts, and ignoring what his brain was saying, Cyrus didn't pull out or slow down. Following right after Angel with his own orgasm, and calling of her name. Just as her walls clamped down on him and clenched harder than anything he'd ever experienced before, Cyrus felt his dam burst. Semen flooding out of his cock and painting the insides of Angel's walls white with cum.

She should have stopped him, but at that moment she didn't care. All she wanted was to feel his release in her. His name passed her lips, is a whisper as the last shudders stopped. Lowering herself to his chest she laid her cheek on him. Her breathing was heavy, but so was his. She kissed him where ever her lips would reach.

Cyrus wrapped his arms around Angel, holding the girl close to his chest as she rested against his body. He knew better than to just cum inside of her like that, yet he'd done it anyways. It'd just felt so right that at the moment, he couldn't even think about possible downsides. Slowly moving his hand through Angel's hair Cyrus softly said "Please.... don't leave me...."

With one last deep breath Angel was able to stop breathing heavily. At this moment all she could think about was how good it felt to be in his arms. Her fingers traced lines over the skin on his arm, she felt like she belong right here in this spot. Lifting up on her elbows she looked Cyrus in the eyes, her hand caressed his cheek. "I'm not going anywhere," brushing her lips softly against his, "until you tell me to leave." Kissing him again, she traced his lip with her tongue as her hand glided over his chest.

"Well then...." He murmered, wrapping his arms around Angel's back and hugging their naked forms together. Gladly kissing back against her, opening up his mouth and rolling over her tongue with his. "Guess you and I might be stuck together for a while then eh? Because I dont want you to leave." He said, leaving the kiss for a moment before going right back into it.

They could deal with any problems in the morning, like her bo.... ex-boyfriend? Whatever, it was something that could be dealt with later, for now all he wanted was to spend the night with this girl in his arms.

Back
Top Bottom