Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alley love (Rebel&Vesta)

She had rolled over to face his side of the bed, she laughed to herself when he turned a deep red color. He was cute, handsome, and just plain sweet, she couldn't understand why there wasn't a girl friend sleeping in this bed with him. She shook her head a little when he claimed to be no one special. She smiled a little when he turned around to face her, even with how tired she was, all she wanted to do was sit up talking with him all night. Cyrus's next words shocked her, he thought her an angel. She hid half face under the blanket, "you think I'm an angel?" She reached out towards his hand with her own, shyly she slipped her hand into his.

When Angel's hand reached out and slipped into his own, Cyrus gave it a gentle squeeze, wrapping his fingers around hers. "Well.... of course I do.... someone as wonderful as you just sitting in a random alleyway and me having the luck to find you while walking home? If something like that isn't divine intervention I don't know what is...." Reaching over with his free hand to sweep the hair out of her face. Noticing how adorable she managed to look while hiding half of her face. "An angel shouldn't be with a demon that treats the angel like she's trash...." He said, sliding down in the bed so he was also resting his head on the pillow and gazing at Angel.

The sweet compliments just kept coming, she wasn't about to stop them though. Her pulse quickened when his fingers touched her face, brushing against her bruised eye, a stung a little. Reaching up with her own fingers, she felt it's puffiness. She gazed back at him, with a half smile, "wish someone would have told me he was demon a long time ago that's for sure." She scooted a little closer to him, leaving plenty of room on the bed behind her. She really wanted to ask him told hold her, but thought it would weird, seeing as they just met and all. She felt safe here though, and not just in his bed, but in his house with him to protect her.

"Our feelings towards someone can blind us to what they really are at times... you might have cared for your demon but it seems like he only wanted to have you around to be useful than any actual feelings..." Cyrus softly said, staring across the bed at the girl sharing it with him. As she scooted closer towards his side of the bed, he didn't move away, as he thought that he would. Instead he was practically welcoming her with open arms to share in his space. His desire to protect Angel taking over other instincts, and without a word being spoken by either, he wrapped his arms around the girl and pulled her into a hug.

Angel nodded softly in agreement to his words, "I was definitely blind that's for sure' she thought to herself. She stared into Cyrus's face, she felt safe here, she hoped he wouldn't be asking her to leave tomorrow. It had been so long since she felt this way, she hated the thought of leaving it behind. When he pulled her into his arms she wrapped her own arms around him. Burying her face against his chest, she let out a small sigh. He must have read her mind, when she was thinking of him holding her.

Angel snuggled against him, her body pressed tightly to his. The feel sent butterflies through her stomach and a slight warmth between her thighs. She didn't push away though, the feel of his arms was to go to let go.

As Cyrus held Angel close to his body, he started to stroke her hair with his hand, moving his fingers through the silky black stream before repeating the action up from the top again. "You don't ever have to go back Angel... you're your own person, and you can stay with me for as long as you'd like to." He said before leaning down to press a kiss to the girl's forehead. Cyrus wasn't sure if he was overstepping his boundaries or what, so he was just going to follow his feelings on this one.

While he was so concentrated on comforting the girl, his body had other intentions. Due to how close they were in proximity, and being able to feel a woman's form against his own, Cyrus's pants were quickly starting to tighten as his erection began to stand, pressing against Angel's leg. Cyrus didn't realize it however, with how much he was focusing on the girl herself.

She sighed as he hand stroked her hair. Smiling as he spoke of her staying as long as she liked. Angel knew she could stay here forever, as long as he held her like this. As she relaxed more in Cyrus's arms, she felt something pushing against her leg. It took a few seconds to realize what it was, but then it hit her. Her eyes shot open, she laughed nervously for just a second but caught it. He had to know what was happening to himself. A part of her wanted to give him space, but a more selfish part wanted her stay where she was. "Cyrus.." she whispered "do you want me to move back to my side?"

The feeling of having Angel lay against him was one of the most relaxing and pleasurable and relaxing experiences Cyrus had ever had in his life, and evidently his body was agreeing with his emotions. Curious for a moment as to what Angel was laughing about and why she suddenly asked if he wanted her to move back before realizing what was happening to his own body. A small blush appearing on his face, and causing him to look away from embarrassment. Yet despite that he didn't let go of the girl "Depends.... do you want to go back to the other side of the bed?" He softly asked her.

Angel felt as he grew harder, it inflated her self esteem to know that she had this effect on him. She was glad Cyrus hadn't let her go when he realized what was happening. She would have been disappointed if his arms left her. She couldn't explain it, but this just felt right. Burying her face in his chest as she blushed at his question. "I would rather not move," she said when she pulled her face away. The thought of him being turned on by her, excited her. She felt the heat spread through her thighs, and the sensetive spot between them. Shyly her hand slid across his stomache and over his chest. Her lips lightly kissed the places her fingers tips had been.

Cyrus felt his heart skip a beat in surprise as Angel confessed that she'd rather stay on this side of the bed with him, despite his erection, than go back over to the other side. If anything her acceptance somehow made his erection swell even more with desire for the girl. "I'm glad...." He softly said in response to her choice, hugging her once more. The blush from his face was gone as her fingers trailed down the front of his chest, and a soft hiss followed as her lips soon came after. Slipping his hand up the back of her shirt to rub the bare skin of his back, Cyrus spoke, voice filled with desire and longing "I want you Angel.... I want you more than I've ever wanted something in my life...."

Testing her limits with him, she nipped gently at his skin. Her hands still exploring the hard plains of his chest and stomach. Angel wasn't this sort of person normally. Before Cyrus she had rules, never on the first meeting. Her ex had to wait two months before they did anything. With Cyrus it was different, somehow she knew he wouldn't just leave her the next morning. She trusted him with a lot more then she normally should. A small sound of pleasure passed her lips when his hand rubbed softly against the bare skin of her back. His words excited her more, she shifted slightly until they were face to face again. Leaning in she softly kissed his lips, "I want you too Cyrus."

As Angel nipped at his skin with her teeth, Cyrus let out a small moan of pleasure. He'd never really though himself one for enjoying any type of pain that would be inflicted on him, but maybe it was more important about the person that did it then the act itself. The young man had no idea why things were moving so fast between himself and Angel, but he wouldn't have had it any other way. There would be no way he could just hit it then quit it as the saying went, he wanted to protect her, to keep her safe, to give the poor girl everything she desired. When their lips touched, it felt as though electricity was coursing through his heart, perfect, everything about her was perfect. Despite wanting it to continue for forever, eventually their kiss ended, he needed her, all of her.

Reaching back with the hand that wasn't currently under her shirt, and using the one that was in tandem, Cyrus lifted the clothing off over Angel's head. Exposing her rather large bust to him for the first time, Cyrus was captivated by the somewhat pale orbs. Eventually shaking his gaze, he pulled her into another hug, pressing their nude chests together as he leaned in to kiss her, a much deeper one than what they had just shared moments ago. Wondering if it would be okay or not, his tongue licked at her lips, seeking entry.

A part of her told her they needed to slow down, that moving this fast would only prove trouble. Every time that small voice spoke up it was pushed away by a much louder one. Trouble will only come if you leave here now, he wants you all of you not just what you can give him. Gasping slightly when he pulled the shirt over her head, exposing her pale flesh to him. She watched him looking at her, taking every inch of her in. Moaning softly when he continued their kiss, deeper this time. Angel parted her lips for him, the heat between her thighs was growing with each passing moment. The fingers of one hand tangled into Cyrus's hair while the other gliding over the tight skin of his shoulders and back.

Even though he could have been perfectly content to spend the rest of his time kissing Angel, eventually Cyrus broke away from their kiss, withdrawing his tongue back into his own mouth. Moving down on the bed a bit, Cyrus licked up from just below Angel's bellybutton, up to her breastbone latching onto one of the girl's nipples and starting to suck, like, and gently bite on it, hoping she would appreciate the bit of pain like how she'd bitten him. Eventually that too ended, and Cyrus desired to kiss the girl once again. Kissing his way up from her breasts, to Angel's neck, Cyrus was just about to initiate again when he looked into Angel's eyes.

She was aroused, that much was certain, the girl was obviously ready for sex and her body desired it, but in here eyes.... he could sense a glimmer of doubt and hesitation. Pulling back slightly, Cyrus began to run his hand through her hair "Angel.... don't think you have to do this as some kind of payment for me.... If you believe I'm going to just kick you out if you say you dont want this, it's completely wrong. Even if you tell me to get away and never touch you again... you can still stay as long as you want to." he softly told her.

Her hands followed his movements down her body. She shuddered as his tongue tasted her skin, gliding over it gently. A soft moan could be heard as he took her nipple into his mouth sucking it gently before softly biting the erect bud. Her eyes closed briefly as the wave of lust washed over her. She needed more, but she wouldn't ask for it, at least not yet. Again her hands followed as he kissed his way back up her body. Her mind was still warring with her body, telling her to slow down.

She knew she was to far gone to end this now, she needed more. As he pulled away slightly, she could sense that he was hesitant, only because he thought she was doing this as payment. She smiled reassuringly, "I'm only worried that you will think less of me." Her hands stroke softly against the bare skin of his back, "I want to do this Cyrus.... because..... it feels right."

Cyrus gave a soft smile as Angel tried to comfort him and quelled his fears that he was basically using her against her will and she was allowing it. Whatever sort of bond was forming between the two was inherently strong for them to be moving this fast. Some greater power was at work here than just the luck of him finding her in that alleyway. Still stroking Angel's hair and staring into her eyes, Cyrus placed a small kiss on the girl's lips, before grabbing her up in his arms and rolling so he was on his back and she was laying on top of him.

"Angel...." He softly said, just to hear her voice again. Kissing her deeply yet again, his tongue entering her mouth and starting to wrestle with her own. Cyrus didn't have his hands doing nothing though, snaking them down her naked back, before going past the band of the pajama pants and started to grope her butt. Hand trailing down even further, brushing along her little asshole and her warm and dripping pussy.

She took in a sharp breath when he suddenly rolled so she was on top of him. Relaxing quickly as he said her name, just before kissing her again. Her hands glided across his chest as his hands slid beneath waist band of the pajama pants. Another gasp as his fingers brushed pass her asshole and over her pussy. Her body having a mind of it's own pushed back against the hand that touched her. Angel moaned against his mouth. "Cyrus...." she breathed as she pulled away, "touch me again," pressing her mouth back to his. Her hand slid softly between their bodies, until she was holding his length in her hand.

Cyrus let out an inner sigh of relief when Angel was so receptive to his touch, and the fact that she had initiated the next kiss was proving that this was something the girl was actually desiring, rather than him just forcing it. Kissing the girl back as she lay on top of him, Cyrus groaned into her mouth as he felt a hand go inside of his own pants, grasping his rock hard erection. Freeing up his other hand, he had it follow the same path as the one before it, sneaking it's way into Angel's pants. Lifting the girl up slightly Cyrus pulled her pajamas down, exposing her pale creamy cheeks to his eyes. Molding her butt in his hands while they continued to kiss, he eventually stopped the action, letting his hand drop back down to her private area.

Dragging his thumb over both of her holes again, before rubbing his index and middle finger against her pussy lips, teasing for only a moment before entering her for the first time. Having his fingers slowly explore her burning hot hole, noticing how tight it was, clamping down and seemingly trying to steal his fingers off his very hand.

Angel stroked his length slowly, enjoying the way it pulsed in her hand. She smiled a little against his lips as he lifted her hips slightly to push the pajama pants down her thighs. She moaned softly as he teased her sensitive area, her hips rocked against his hand. She applied a little more pressure with her own hand around his cock. A quick intake of breath turned to another moan as his fingers entered her. She felt every stroke of his fingers, each one driving her to the edge. "Cyrus," she whispered his name as her hips rocked against his hand more. Angels muscles clenched around the fingers inside her, "oh.... don't stop."

As his finger were busy working their way in, out, and around Angel's pussy Cyrus was fascinated with just how tight the girl was, honestly wondering if he'd even be able to fit his length inside of her sweet little tunnel. With how wet she was though, he was thinking there was a good chance he would slip right in. When Angel let out a groan, and tightened her grip on his erection Cyrus was unable to stifle his own moan from being released. His mind was going wild with lust and desire for the girl on top of his body, he wanted her.... needed her, at this point else he felt like he'd go insane.

"Angel.... please.... I need you." He softly told her.

Angel felt her own body shake, she knew if he continued what he was doing she was going to loose it. Hearing his words brought a smile to her face. Looking into his eyes she stroked him a couple more times before guiding him to wet entrance. She had never been in control before, the feeling excited her. She groaned a little as he removed his fingers from her. Sitting up a little she started sliding him into her, she breathed out a sigh. Taking his hands she covered her breasts with them, "touch me," she begged as she drove him farther into her.

When Cyrus saw the smile that formed on Angel's face after he had practically begged to be joined with her, it was obvious that she was agreeing with him. As she removed his fingers from her pussy, they were absolutely soaked with the girl's juices, not even thinking twice about it Cyrus put them into his mouth and sucked them clean, feeling an addiction could easily be acquired to her sweet taste. Letting out another groan as she slowly sunk her body ontop of his erection. Her walls enveloping his member and nearly burning it with how hot she was feeling. Following her wishes to touch her as she continued to sink down. Grasping her breasts with a tad bit of force, squeezing them slightly before focusing on her nipples, pinching and rolling the little nubs.

After she had finally taken every inch of his cock, Cyrus hesitated from moving, memorizing the beautiful nude girl sitting on top of him. Was there such a thing as a soul mate like all those movies had talked about? Maybe there was after all....

She gasped a little as she sank down the last inch, for a few seconds the enjoyed the feel of him. Angel kept eye contact with him as she started sliding him almost out of her before quickly sliding him back in. A soft moan escaped her with each slow movement, fighting the urge to move faster. She laid her hands on his chest for leverage, as she quickened her pace. "Oh Cyrus," she felt her muscles spasm around him. Rolling her hips twice before driving him even farther into her tightness.

Something deep down in Cyrus said that what he was doing with Angel wasn't fucking, wasn't sex, wasn't just a really good lay. These two were making love to each other, even if they didn't realize it yet that's exactly what it was. There was some kind of bond being formed deep down at least on the part of Cyrus, he'd never experienced anything like this before, and doubted he really could with anyone aside from her.

"Angel..." He hissed out as the girl slowly started to raise up off of his member, before quickly coming back down on top of him. Her insides were massaging his member and keeping a tight hold on it. Every downward movement Angel made would cause his cock to delve deeper and deeper inside the girl, her vice like pussy clung around him tight and wet as he continued to play with her breasts. Even though Angel wasn't a virgin, it would have been hard to say she didn't feel like one.

She had never felt this way before, what they were doing didn't feel like just sex. It wasn't rushed, it went far beyond primal needs. They were making love, they were enjoying the feel of each other. She knew that when they were finished the connection between them continue.

Angel picked up speed, she was too close to stop it. Her soft quiet moans grew louder, her fingers dug into his skin. Her body shuddered as she clenched around him. She cried out his name, her hips continued to rock as she came. When it passed she continued to ride him, slowing her pace again.

Back
Top Bottom