Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stuck in the Middle

Cerberus

Pulsar
There was a whole second world deep within the city. A world that existed in what people thought only to be the stories they told to children. about creatures that looked like animals and humans. A world that once co-existed with man but then was forced under it. Forced to live as simple domestic animals. A world that would once again rule the land that the humans called their own. "Go my minions and find them, bring them here and show them that WE are the more superior creatures that deserve this earth.

They were all sent out on King's Orders. to find Beautiful young women and bring them back to join King's Harem. Maybe if they found good ones King would allow them to bed them and make them their toys to have their fun with..

It had been a long day for Tessa Culver. It had started at the crack of dawn and was finally wrapping up now that the sky was just beginning to darken. This was typical though for a Thursday as that was the day most of their surgeries were scheduled. And this Thursday had been more than full of them.

Tessa’s boss, and overseer, was always grateful for her dedication to her work, the fact that she never once complained. And she was merely his assistant, a brilliant one at that. He often told her that she should just go to school and get her veterinarian’s license, that she could do so much more if she wanted to. But Tessa was happy with her life as it was. She loved the animal clinic she worked for and didn’t want to leave it. Besides, her boss allowed her to participate in several of his surgeries and sit in on most of his office visits. It was more than enough for her.

That was Tessa. For her it was never about the money. It was about the place, the atmosphere and the people she worked for and with. So long as she was able to help and get along with her peers, she was totally happy.

The sky was darkening and Tessa felt tired. She removed her ponytail wrap letting her blonde hair fall down to her shoulders in waves. She ran her fingers through it a few times, trying to straighten it out and then removed her lab coat. Heaving a weary sigh, she gathered her things and got ready to head home.

Tessa lived only half a mile from work, so she often liked to walk when the weather was nice. Today had been one of those days, but she felt a bit of frustration that she’d done so given how tired she felt now.

“Right then,” Tessa muttered to herself and she grabbed her hoodie and bag and went out the door. “See you tomorrow!” she called to her boss as she left.

Tessa walked slower than usual down the sidewalk as she made her way towards her apartment. She looked up to the sky a few times, noticing how quickly the sky was darkening from soft purples and pinks to the darkest of blues. The stars were starting to appear and the moon shone brightly. Worried that she wouldn’t make it home before it got totally dark, she began to pick up her pace.

Shadow slowly crept out of the shadows and looked up at Tessa and gave out the most pathetic mew of a weak kitten. He just watched her knowing that there was no way any female would turn away the sight of a weak little black kitten.

"Yes come here sweetie and know that soon you'll be begging me to take you back to my bed." Shadow grinned before "falling" to the ground and mewling once again like a weak and scared little kitten. He watched her from on the ground as he had been watching her all day and had shifted himself into this little kitten. He knew that she wouldn't be able to turn him away and that she would fall into his trap. "pitiful human, how dull and unknowing you are." He thought to himself as he laid in Tessa's path and just made the most pathetic kitten mewing that anyone could of heard. if any of his friends saw he was totally laying it on think.

Infact there was someone else who was watching the act before shaking his head. He was perched up on a light post as a simple beard but watched Shadow and laughed abit. "Man you are laying it on thick..but..DAMN she is worth it..happy hunting my friend." The crow simply cawed out before flapping its wings and starting to fly off in another direction to leave the unknowing human to her fate.

Tessa stopped in her tracks when she saw the black kitten walking out towards the sidewalk. At first, she worried that it might bolt into the road, so she tried to stand as still as possible so as not to frighten it. But, instead of bolting, it staggered a little and then dropped onto the ground as if frightened.

Tessa’s heart immediately melted and she slowly approached the kitten, it’s little mews only making her heart melt more.

“There, there,” she spoke as she knelt down next to the kitten. “It’s all right.” Tessa gave the kitten a quick look over and assessed that it was healthy enough as well as a male. “It’s all right, boy.”

She reached out a hesitant hand, wondering if the frightened kitten would either bolt or swipe. Most strays did, but there were a few who were the exception. She decided to test her luck. Either way, she wanted to help him. How could she not? He appeared to be so scared and he was so adorable.

As Tessa reached for the kitten, he neither bolted nor swiped. Instead, he let her pet him. Tessa smiled as she gently pet his head and back and then scratched behind his ears. Suddenly the kitten began to purr.

“You’re an adorable little thing, aren’t you,” Tessa said to the kitten. The kitten just looked back at her and mewed. “Well, I suppose I can take you home with me. We’re nearly there. I can then take you to the clinic tomorrow for a full exam just to be sure that you’re all right.” She smiled at the kitten and gave him a nuzzle. “Is that all right by you?” Again the kitten mewed. “All right then.”

So, Tessa picked up the kitten, holding him tightly against her breasts and walked the rest of the way to her apartment. Thankfully, she got there just as the sky turned pitch.

Shadow just watched Tessa and mewled again before letting her set him against her breasts. He acted like the curious little kitten and pawed at her hand for abit before pawing at her shirt and from time to time getting his claws stuck in the fabric before pulling them out. He looked up at Tessa and mewed again just to be cute before laying down against her and thinking to himself. "Soon young girl you will be mine and making these noises when I bury my cock into your warm body."

Shadow just watched her and played the part of a poor defenseless kitten but soon when he knew the time was right he'd show her that she was the only creature who was defenseless. Shadow thought about all the things that he would do to her and knew that she wouldn't be able to resist him and if she thought he was bad then she had no clue what was in store for her when King got his claws on her.

He laughed to himself as he let Tessa carry him all the way back to her home and in doing so seal her fate. Soon she would never again see the light that the sun gave. Soon all she would see is the bed chambers of King and the other shifters that wanted to take over the land of the humans. The creatures who had forced them to live hidden and miserable lives unable to live on the land they once did.

Tessa fumbled for her keys since holding both a bag and a kitten made finding them a little bit difficult. Finally, she found them and unlocked her door. Her apartment was a modest one, but it screamed ‘her’. The walls were blue and most of the furniture a chocolatey brown. There were a few pictures hanging on the walls here and there, mostly of her, the people she worked with and, of course, the animals she tended to at the clinic.

“Here we are,” Tessa said to the kitten in her arms as they entered her place. She dropped her bag onto the floor and closed the door. She then walked over to the couch and gently placed the kitten down. “I bet you’re hungry,” she said.

The kitten just looked at her and mewed.

Tessa smiled, “I’ll take that as a yes.” She took off her hoodie and went into her little kitchen. Opening up the pantry door, she found a bag of cat food that she had on hand since this wasn’t the first time she took an animal into her home that needed help. She placed it on the counter and looked over at the kitten. “You’ll get this,” she pointed at the cat food, “in a minute. First, I need to change. It’s been a long day for me.” Again, the kitten just mewed. Tessa walked over to him and pet him again, making him purr, before she went into her bedroom to change.

When Tessa came out, she was wearing a pair of her comfy gray sweats and a blue tank top. She felt much more comfortable and at ease now. She walked over to the kitten and picked him up. Nuzzling him she walked over to the counter where she had set the bag of food.

“Food and water, coming up,” she said to the kitten as she kissed the top of his head.

Shadow watched Tessa as she brought him into the apartment and set him down. He walked around abit as she went to go and get her outfit changed to something a little more comfortable. He just shook his head as she came back and he laid down being playful. "Yes food would be nice..wait what am I thinking Im no house cat..Gawd im letting myself get to into this form." He sighed and let her pick him up and set him up on the counter as she got food and water for him.

Slipping abit Shadow just decided to lay down when he found that walking on the slick surface of the counter was a little too hard for his kitten paws. "Oh this is so degrading, Yes I am going to have SO MUCH PLEASURE at breaking you and punishing you for this stunt." He watched as she got out the food and water dish and set it in front of him. "Wet and dry kitten food and water, how appetizing." He just grumbled to himself but for Tessa he looked up at her and mewed a little "thanks" before he moved over to the food dish and started to munch down on the food.

Tessa smiled as the kitten began to eat his food.

“You like it?” she asked. The kitten stopped eating just long enough to look up at her and mew. “Good, I’m glad.” Again, Tessa pet the kitten. She sat down in one of her kitchen chairs and watched him eat. When the kitten seemed to be finished she went over to pick him up. “I suppose I ought to show you where the litter box is.” Holding the kitten close she went over to where her small washer and dryer set was located and gently placed the kitten inside the box. “If you need to go, here’s where you can.”

The kitten jumped out of the box almost immediately and mewed.

“I’m sorry, just showing you around,” Tessa answered, reaching for the kitten once more. “I know, how about a movie.” Smiling, she walked back into her little living room and put a DVD in the player. ‘Pride and Prejudice’. “I love this movie. So romantic, don’t you think?”

The kitten mewed and pawed at her tank top.

“I swear you’ll love it,” Tessa said while nuzzling the kitten and sitting down on the couch, waiting for the movie to start.

As the movie played, Tessa held onto the kitten, giving him little pets and nuzzles every so often. “Would you mind if I called you Darcy?” she asked. The kitten merely mewed and purred against her. “All right then. Until I know differently, that’s what I’ll call you.”

The movie continued to play and as it did, Tessa fell asleep on the couch, kitten in her lap.

Shadow looked around as Tessa carried him around before showing him and putting him in the litterbox. "OH THIS IS SO HUMILIATING AND INFURIATING." He grumbled as she picked him back up and set him down to start to watch the DVD. A Romantic flick, Okay now she was just trying to kill him with boredom. "Wait what..WHAT are you naming me?" Shadow growled abit at the name. "Okay The FIRST moment I get I am so TAKING YOU OUT!" He grumbled and waited for her to start to fall asleep on the couch watching the movie.

Shadow laid on the couch as Tessa started to sleep. He mewed at her and when she didn't respond he knew that she was asleep. Shadow gently jumped off of the couch and looked at her before he started to shift to his natural form. He slowly stood up and stretched. "There we go much better." Watching Tessa sleeping he licked his lips before carefully tying her down to the Couch. reaching under her he used her socks as a gag and covered her mouth with tape.

Shadow then sent back that he had gotten one female and would be bringing her back for king but first he would deal with her. He looked at Tessa and leaned over her. "Wake up Tessa, Your little kitten has made an accident." He laughed and mewed at her before crossing his arms over his chest waiting for when she woke up.

Tessa could feel herself waking up and could hear that the movie had indeed ended. Opening her eyes, she tried to stretch.

But she couldn’t. She couldn’t move her arms or her legs. Panicking, her eyes flew open and she tried to shout out. Nothing. Her mouth was taped and there was something fluffy in her mouth, making it dry. Gasping and coughing, she tried to say something, anything.

“What’s going on? What happened? I hope Darcy’s all right,” she thought to herself, her eyes darting about the room.

There across the way she saw a shadowy figure looming. He was definitely male, but she couldn’t quite make out his features since the lights were out and it was still dark. Adrenaline coursing through her veins, Tessa struggled in vein to move, but it was no use. She was stuck, couldn’t move. Couldn’t shout.

“Please don’t hurt me, don’t hurt Darcy,” Tessa thought to herself as she saw him begin to walk toward her, closing the distance between them.

Shadow looked at Tessa and swung his tail from side to side and glared. "Oh don't worry, I wouldnt because.. He is Me you foolish Human." He watched her for abit and mewed at her before laughing.

He watched Tessa as she struggled before he shook his head and loomed over her. "This should go to teach you not to pick up strange animals. You may never know who or what they are." He laughed and pulled away her blankets to show her that he had her tied down to the bed and exposed to him. "But you know I must thank you for the name..I rather like it better then mine. Shadow..But then again it fits doesn't it."

Shadow laughed and climbed onto the bed over her,running a hand up along her soft long legs before he then drew his hands up over her chest as his tail curled about her legs. "Hmm well I bet King wouldn't mind if I have myself some fun before handing you over." He laughed abit and leaned close to her.

Tessa’s eyes widened. Could she have heard this man correctly? He was her little Darcy? The little black kitten she’d rescued only a few hours ago? What was going on? This could not be real, it just couldn’t be.

Frantically struggling, Tessa tried in vain to loosen the ropes. Her eyes teared up and she began to whimper and plead through the gag.

The man who called himself Shadow pushed up her sweat pants, revealing the skin of her legs. He caressed them, his tail wrapping around her calf.

"Hmm well I bet King wouldn't mind if I have myself some fun before handing you over." Shadow laughed as he touched her. What was he doing? And who was this King he spoke of?

Tessa’s mind was reeling, trying to figure out a way to get out of this situation. Again, she struggled, the ropes cutting at her wrists.

“Please,” Tessa begged through the gag. “Please, no.” Body trembling in fear, she sobbed fearing the worst.

Shadow watched her and grinned as he squeezed her breasts behind the cotton fabric of her shirt which clung to her curvy body. He laughed as he kissed and licked along her neck. "Like your gag, you should its your own socks. I thought it was a nice touch, a way to keep you quiet."

His coarse tongue ran against her soft hot flesh as he kept playing with her. He brought his tail up higher along her legs before slowly sliding in her sweat pants and then in between her thighs and pressing against her sex lips. "you can either resist and this will hurt or you can be a good girl and submit and it will be far less painful and far more pleasurable then you can ever imagine."

Tessa’s eyes were starting to hurt from the tears that were falling from them now. Shaking her head violently and continuing her struggles against the ropes, she thrashed about. She could feel Shadow touching her legs, her breasts… and his tail. Oh god!

“Please!” Tessa screamed against the gag. “No!”

Despite what he said, she wouldn’t submit. She couldn’t. She had to fight with whatever was inside her. She wasn’t the sort to give up, even if the inevitable was going to happen. Come hell or high water, she would not let this man take her mind or soul. He may end up taking her body, but it would end there.

Shadow continued to touch her. Tessa whimpered as he did, begging and pleading with her eyes for him to stop, to leave her alone. How could he do this? Why would he want to? Regardless of what he was, she’d tried to help him.

Tessa continued to struggle, one of her hands finally coming free. Without hesitation, she brought it down and began to hit at Shadow.

Shadow glared as she got her hand free and started to hit him. "Why you foolish human!" He glared and pinned her down to the couch as he pulled his tail out and wrapped it around her neck and squeezed abit to make her stop trying to hit him. "You'll learn not to fight back and submit when you are told to." He glared and let a claw come out and he hooked it into her shirt. "Now you can submit or else I can just rip this off of you, pity if you were to be harmed. King wouldn't like to have to have you fixed up before he had you."

He watched as she struggled against him as he glared. "You humans just never learn do you. You think you are at the top and treat US like pets and common animals. Well now soon you will know what it will be like when you are the pet and we are the masters." He slowly brought his claw down starting to rip the cotton fabric of her shirt.

Tessa let out what she could of a shriek as Shadow easily restrained her and then began ripping her tank top right off of her body. Never in her wildest dreams did she even think that by helping a stray kitten, she would end up in such a mess. It was absolutely horrifying.

Again, Tessa shook her head violently. She just didn’t understand what Shadow meant about treating his people like common animals and pets. He definitely had ‘animal’ in him, but she was totally unaware that anyone like him existed. Why wouldn’t he see reason, discuss things first? Why the violence? Why the violation? Another sob bubbled up through Tessa’s gag.

Horrified, Tessa saw that Shadow had ripped her tank top in two. That’s when reality hit her. Hard. This man was going to take her. He truly was. And there was nothing she could do to stop him. And no one was going to come and save the day. This reality was mortifying for her, so humiliating. Not knowing what else to do, yet still refusing to give in, Tessa went completely limp and lifeless, hoping that whatever happened wouldn’t be too painful. Her body would eventually heal. It was her mind that she worried about now. So, she curled up inside her mind and tried to pretend she was somewhere else instead. Somewhere happy, somewhere… safe.

Shadow watched Tessa as she tried to shut down. He shook his head before grabbing her and pulling her off of the couch and pulling her to her room and tossing her onto the bed. He grumbled abit as he knew that his time was starting to run out. He looked at Tessa and licked his lips. "Well i guess not now but while we make the travel pet You are going to dress up." He untied her and looked at her. "Get dressed, Make sure you look good, And if you think that you could try to run. know that it would be useless. I can over take you so much quicker then you'd know."

He waited for her to orientate her self and get up and go to get dressed. He curled his tail about his waist and waited for her starting to grow a little irritated. (her outfit is the one in the picture)

Tessa had nearly found her ‘safe place’ when, just like that, Shadow released her. She couldn’t believe it. Somehow luck had come to her. She wondered how long it would last.

Shadow untied her restraints and removed the gag. It was such a relief to be able to move freely again. But she knew better than to do anything sudden. She needed to go along with things, to a point, if she wanted to keep her dignity, not to mention remain alive. So that meant waiting things out for a bit.

Shadow threw Tessa into her bedroom and told her to get dressed. And in something nice no less. Still fearful, she listened and obeyed despite the fact that she wanted to gouge his eyes out. She rummaged through her closet and found a skirt and top that looked nice, yet were still comfortable. Happy with her clothing choice, she went over to her vanity and ran a brush through her tangled blonde hair. The recent battle with Shadow left her a mess, so she needed to fix that.

The idea of dressing up and looking nice for that man unnerved Tessa. Especially after what he’d just done. And had nearly done. Would he try again? Oh god, she hoped not. There was no way she would ever give herself willingly to that man. Not ever.

Satisfied with how she looked, Tessa reluctantly left her bedroom and went back into the living room to face Shadow once again.

Shadow watched as Tessa came out and presented himself infront of him. He looked her over and nodded as he walked up to her and ran a hand against her cheek then down along her chest before trailing over her waist. "Well you look good. I guess King will enjoy it, No clue really." He then walked behind her and grabbed her wrists and tied them behind her back before he picked her up and threw her over his shoulder and carried her off into the shadows. It was a bit of a walk before he finally got to the Lair. he set her down and looked at King Before Kneeling. "I am sorry I am late king."

King looked at Shadow as he sat upon his throne. Now this was a man who even looked like a King. High with power and looked like the king of the animals. a Lion man hybrid. he was the leader of the Shifters who were fighting a war with the other shifters who were fine with living in a secret life.

The trip to wherever Shadow was taking her seemed to take forever to Tessa. Though that was most likely because she feared where this man was taking her and to whom he was giving her. Not to mention how uncomfortable it was being carried off to god only knew where while being slung over his shoulder like a worthless nobody.

Finally, Shadow set Tessa down. There before her she saw another man. One who reminded her of Shadow in some ways only instead of having the traits of a cat, this man most definitely had the traits of a lion. She wondered if this was the King he had mentioned earlier when he’d had her tied down and had nearly…

Tessa’s eyes began to well with tears. She tried her best to hold them back, but a stray tear streamed down her cheek.

Tessa looked over at Shadow and then up at the man she assumed was King and back again. What was going on, what did they want with her? Looking at Shadow, she asked, “Why? I never hurt you. I helped you. I…”

Shadow looked up at king. "I've brought a female human as requested King, If I may Have-." King looked at shadow. "Your job is done now. You may now go and head off while I deal with this human." Shadow looked at Tessa and nodded and licked his lips. "Saved me? From what? I was fine, It was all a ploy to get you to lower your guard and it worked. He laughed before walking off and leaving Tessa with king.

King watched Tessa and walked over to her and ran his hand against her cheek before wrapping a collar around her neck. "You are just first of many and you will learn who your master is and in time will no longer need to wear the collar." he laughed abit and looked her over. "Now are you going to submit or must I punish you for being disobedient?"

Tessa didn’t know why she even bothered hoping Shadow would have pity on her. After all, look at what he did, had almost done. She hated that man.

The man called King approached her and wrapped a collar around her neck as if she were something lowly. Something sub-human, something not worth anything. Though she heard his words and understood them, she couldn’t bring herself to move or even acknowledge anything she’d been told. She was too shocked to react.

Her heart sinking lower and lower, Tessa wanted to just curl up and die. Death was better than this. Searching for her ‘safe place’ once more, she lowered her eyes and let her silent tears fall freely down her cheeks. She just hoped that King’s punishment would be less severe than the one she’d almost received from Shadow earlier that evening. For her lack of reaction surely would result in some sort of punishment. She hoped it brought her death in the end. At least then, she’d find peace.

King watched Tessa and when she didn't respond he growled and slapped her with an open palm against her face to send her back on the floor. "Slave I have just given you a command You will fulfill it and answer me when I speak to you. What do you think just because you're human that makes you better and not willing or wanting to answer?" He glared and looked at her. "You will answer me or else be punish more severely." He watched her and folded his arms across his chest waiting for Tessa to answer him. " There are things much much worse then death But death will never come to you, No so there really is no point in trying to wish that it would come to you. Now It is always away from you, hidden so that you shall never get what you want."

Tessa’s face stung from the slap, more so than her wrists hurt from the small cuts on them from the ropes that had held her down earlier. She touched her face, knowing full well that there would be a bruise from that strike. Looking up at King, her eyes watered, pleaded for mercy of any kind. But his face showed none. It showed only hatred, an unsaid anger toward what she was. Human.

Tessa didn’t understand where this hatred came from. She looked down at the ground, but made no move to get up. Looking back up at King, she blinked, more tears falling.

“I just don’t understand. What have I done? What?” Tessa collapsed to the ground and sobbed. She needed to figure out how to get out of this place. She had no idea how she’d do it, but she needed to think of something. Anything. Things seemed bleak, but she had to believe that there was a way. She knew it was the only thing that would keep her sane in an insane situation.

King watched Tessa sobbing on the floor before he shook his head. "Every human is the same, always thinking they are at the top and force down every other creature. Well that will change." He looked at her and glared. "Now i am giving you your last chance. Submit now or else You will face your worst punishment ever." He folded his arms over his chest and watched Tessa sob and whimper on the floor. "You need to learn you are no longer in control of your fate. You are nothing more then a home pet. You'll be taken care of as long as you do as you are told. When you don't obey then its when you will get punished and beaten for not obeying your master now again Last Chance. OBEY."

Back
Top Bottom