Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a few good men! [MxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, hi there! If you've stumbled across this, I hope you might be interested in the plots I have to offer! So..

General Info​

• First and foremost: none of these plots are set in stone. I love my partners to plot with me and make suggestions that could very well improve it!
  • I prefer posts to be on the longer side. I generally like to keep around 3 paragraphs, although I'm alright with one or two as long as there is still substance. One liners are a big negative for me.
  • I prefer thread roleplays, but I can always make exceptions if you are really uncomfortable otherwise.
  • In the cases listed below, I very much prefer to play the female. I am, however, willing to throw in some doubling if you'd like to add another pairing...in which case I can play a male for you.
  • I am only experienced and particularly comfortable with writing het pairings.
  • Plots I am absolutely craving will be bolded and the character I wish to play will be underlined.

I think that's about it for that...so on to the plots!

Final Fantasy X - I'm thinking a Prequel-style during Braska's pilgrimage. Auron/OC, please~ I have a few plots, but my most craved is listed below. I am really, really interested in doing this. I've been DYING to do a prequel foreeevverrr.
  • Braska, Jecht and Auron have just arrived in Luca after visiting little Yuna in Besaid all for the sheer purpose of the blitzball tournament that Jecht insisted on attending. As a less-than favorite summoner (married to an Al Bhed, a dishonored warrior monk and drunk as his guardians, you know, the usual), they were not surprised to find no crowd greeting them on the docks. However as they stepped off, a young woman caught their attention and requested that she become one of Braska's guardians. They learn she is a member of a traveling minstrel clan whose greatest pride is the stories they tell through songs. She is searching for her inspiration and has decided to enlist as one of his guardians. After some disagreement, they agree and she joins their party. Adventures ensue and they discover that she has a lot more in common with them than they might have originally thought.

Professional Athlete/Rookie Professional Drifter - This does not require knowledge of drifting, cars or Formula Drift, because I don't really know too much about various other sports, either! That's kind of something I wanted to play with and thought might be fun to do! Two people (as writers and characters) don't really know much about the background of the other and meet and...stuff happens! ; ) You can choose what sport the athlete is involved in, although originally I was arbitrarily thinking hockey, but it is entirely what you are more comfortable with! And of course all details are up for plotting and changing with no harm done! :3
  • He's a professional athlete already several years into his career and she's in her rookie year of professional drifting. He knows next to nothing about drifting and she knows next to nothing about his sport. What he does know is that he sees a pretty young woman across the bar that he is quite interested in taking home. He and his teammates find themselves hanging around her and her fellow drivers and chatting the way people do. And despite his efforts to flirt and get his point across, she does nothing more than flirt lightly back and smile coyly. On the subject of profession, one of his teammates (or himself) makes a somewhat snide comment about drifting not sounding dangerous or difficult, and immediately she offers a challenge: they come to their next event and she'll show them exactly what it is that they do...and so it continues.

Veteran Driver/Competing Driver - I would prefer this to be in a setting of either rallycross, Formula Drift, or WRC, however this is open to change as needed! To hopefully keep confusion to a minimum, the plot will be written with Formula D in mind. I imagine that this plot will be weighted more heavily with smut, especially to start.
  • It is no secret that the world of motorsports is dominated by men, and that often times any women that were involved were often snickered at and looked down upon. That was what she and her brother both expected when she finally got her Formula D license and a big-name sponsor or two. Many of the drivers had seen her practice and were excited to have her in the group, including a veteran driver who already had a championship (or two) under his belt. Her older brother - both her spotter and crew chief - kept a sharp eye on her as she befriended the other drivers. He knew that if she let herself get too comfortable with any of the single guys around her, bad things could happen from their sponsor's end. He finds himself particularly weary when he finds her hanging around with the bachelor vet nine years her senior. She was aware of his concerns, and also very aware that it could end up badly... The vet, however, had other plans. While the picture of a gentleman in the public eye, he had very much taken to chasing her. She resisted for a while, his coy way of finding her alone and cornering her against a wall eventually breaking her. They had agreed it would be nothing but sex: glorious, unattached sex. They kept to their normal routine in public and no one suspected that when the track cleared out at the end of a practice day, the two could be found inside one of the enclosed trailers doing a bit more than their innocent public images might have implied. The thrill of potentially being caught was a favorite high for them both...but what will happen when feelings start to develop?...or when one of the drivers not so keen on how well she had been doing all season catches them exchanging some "affections" in quiet...and then her brother mysteriously catches wind of it.

Professional Driver/Mechanic -again, I would prefer rally, rallycross or Formula D. Can be negotiated.
  • When in need of a new member for his crew, he was surprised to see a woman on the list of applicants, and then astonished by both her appearance and even more-so by the obvious ease with which she worked on and could read the car. His manager was uncertain but he insisted and she was added to the team. A few months later, after an initial few days of teasing and her very much holding her own, no one questioned her ability to keep up with and save everyone's ass. She was nothing but professional, though, and the fact that she had been raised by her father and three brothers was obvious. There was something, though, that gradually brought the two closer and closer...and at the end of fundraiser party that they had all attended, the two found themselves crossing the professional barrier she had put up...and where things go from there has yet to be determined.

Boss/Secretary
  • When she was hired, he had no idea she would be everything he could have ever wanted in a secretary. She was organized, quick and accurate with any task assigned to her. She kept his hectic schedule in order and even ran personal errands for him when he was really in a pinch. On top of everything else, she was easy to work with despite her often times blunt honesty in certain situations. And she had never once shown any interest in him beyond their working relationship, as often was the case with other female employees...at least not at first. He swore she would purposely unbutton one-too-many buttons on her blouse on the many late nights they were often stuck in the office, giving him an appealing glimpse of the unmarred skin underneath. Or she would lean unnecessarily close over his shoulder when he asked for her opinion on something. It was one of those many nights that his control finally snapped - the stress of the work coupled with the way her warm breath brushed across his cheek had her suddenly pinned to his desk. To his surprise, she didn't resist even once...and arrangements were made from there for this little tryst to continue.

Police Officer/Female Street Racer
  • What's more fun than a game of cat and mouse? On a street racing level, little is. An officer has been on the case of a particularly raucous group of street racers for several months now. Each time they plan a meet, he manages to find leads and meets them there, but one member of the group always leads him away from the others and eventually gets away from him as well. He could go after one of the others, but she always draws his attention away: waving out the window of her car, cutting him off until finally he starts to see it as more of a game. She teases and runs and he accepts the challenge, getting better and closer every time. Until, finally, on an off-day while coming out of a shop, who should he happen upon but her, peering innocently through a shop window. As if he could let her get away...only to realize he had been suspended for what the force believed to be his "play" on the case and inability to finish it. Unable to arrest her, he decides to approach her anyway and the two begin to talk...

Officer/Italian Mafia Daughter
  • She is the daughter of a mob boss and treated like a princess wherever she goes - no one within "the family" would dare lay a hand upon her head without her father's permission. They knew the penalty was far-worse than anything they could possibly imagine. She, however, liked her freedom. She was confident in her safety thanks to her ties and had her own self-defense experience as well. She also enjoyed frequenting her father's assorted clubs and bars...why wouldn't she? She was a twenty-three year old with the world at her feet! Who could stop her from flirting and dancing with guys when she felt like it? He was a police officer well-fed by the mob: he was paid to silence and blindness and one of the many on the force to let "the family" keep on with their business without too much trouble. One particular evening, he found himself at a bar and couldn't help but take notice of the family's princess sitting by herself and looking quite antsy. He buys her a drink and they begin to tal, and then flirt and eventually tease...when finally ready to take their games elsewhere, they are stopped by several of her father's men, much to both of their frustrations. After spending some more time in the club, they went their separate ways and agreed to meet the following afternoon for, well...they weren't really sure if it was a date or not, but both had a feeling they knew where it would end up. And it did. They started with glorious, no-strings-attached sex. They found themselves hanging around each other more often, developing a friendship that delighted her, particularly when her father found out about their gallivanting and disapproved. She was tired of constantly being under the family's watchful stare! But as feelings eventually started to develop between them both, more complications arise...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom