Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

. . . Documents of a s p l i t . . .

Yay... I made people miss me. -tossesconfetti- J/k, j/k~ That's nice to know. ^_^ Didn't think I was gunna be missed. XD

Current active/hold/Waiting/Replying roleplays:

BMR Edition: ♥

.Anything for the King.
Our Lives Unwind
Nothing Personal, It's just a physical.
Pleasant Memories
Lost and Found
Sex sometimes kills relationships, and other times make them better

Elliquiy Style: ♫

Queen's Captive
That Old Black Magic
Masquerade
For His Entertainment
I need help with my homework

Pm-wise: ◄

♫ A sudden Realization
♫ Persuasion works best if you're crazy~

E-mailz mothafuckah: ♫♪

Arranged Marriages usually turn fine... Right?
Facade of Innocence

What's that... Oh...on hold... Carry on then: ►

Revenge of the semi-nerd-- LunaTick
Oh yes... It's a fucking hold up biotch!-- mireille
I have all the power in the world....except the very power deep within me-- Norn[E]

RE: . . . Documents of a s p l i t . . .RP staus ish up~~

-P a r a n o i d ?-​

Are you?

I didn't disappear... I've been absent due to sickness, and family problems. I'm feeling somewhat better physically not so much mentally though. My mother fractured her ankle so I'm pretty fucked up about that. She did it when I wasn't home out sick and resting and I feel like shit cuz' I feel like I could have prevented it. I can't go to see her in the hospital because it's too much emotional and I feel like shit for that too. I can't wait til she gets out....

Once she does I'll be off and on because I'll be waiting on her for about two months. I've gotten about two replies done out of many of my rps and they will be up soon. I'm typing to more. Sorry you guys for the wait. Um... I think that's it. I'll be on sporadically.

RE: . . . Documents of a s p l i t . . .RP staus ish up~~

Thnx DA ^_^

Starting to get irritated though...
Stuff like this always happens when I'm stacked up on rps. >.<;

Agreed. XD

News update

My momma's home. She seems to be doing quite well. And I'm glad to see it hasn't taken much a toll on her. Something is shining down on me because, she isn't all depressed n'shit like when my sister broke her ankle. Waiting on my mom shouldn't be annoying or a major piss off. I suppose this is a good thing because she won't be working and she'll be home for the rest of the holidays. I have a feeling she prolly would have been working if she hadn't injured her ankle...and well that would have made me a very sad vampy...a very sad one. I gots her gifts gotta wrap em' I hope she likes em'. Happy holidays peeps!

Bahh..hum-bug

Moving outta my mom's apartment. She's being a real bitch and honestly it ain't worth the computer time. So, I'm gunna be really sporadic, posts are gunna take longer for me to dish out sadly... But I'mma try to fit this stuffums in with my daily schedule of chaos. Gunna be working on gettin' my own fudgin laptop and net so I don't have to worry about going to the library and shit. If I'm luck I'll be able to get one soon... Buuut, my luck sux soo chyea...

Anyhow, yeah....

All this snow is pissing me off. I can't wait til'winter is over. >.>;

Back
Top Bottom