Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

. . . Documents of a s p l i t . . .

Omg...that sucks D: How did you find out she was underage? Despite the JAILBAIT thing under her name >>
And Kitten: no. HUNT THEM DOWN sounds good XD Very good actually >>
Anyway *huggles Snow* D: I'm so sorry to hear that! Well, you could always go after those underage with a tiny peashooter or something

I didn't know until the sign, several minutes ago. -whines- She was a really good writer too...dammit. Thanks for the comments gals, it really cheered me up a bit. I'm just really hoping at this point no more of my partners get labeled that over the next few days. >.>; Is was so angry, I so was bout' to make a pvp for it.....but settled for a less violent venting here. XD

-brings out the pitchforks and torches- I'm up for a hunt o3o

It goes to show that writing has no age barriers~ sadly, the subject is sometimes illegal for certain writers ; - ;

@ SI: Try usually hunts them down by whipping it out~! It's the magic of his Iron Fist - Iron Prick policy.

".And so on and so forth."

new2-1.png

Sorry for my extended absence....things have been constantly popping up in my life and preventing me from getting on here....and doing anything....really... >.> I've been extremely emotional of late...wasn't sure of how that would translate particularly into any of my roleplays...lolz. This isn't really a 'hooray' I'm back kinda thing...just a heads up or something or rather. I'm going to be trying to push out some posts during the last couple days of this week. So, anyone who couldn't wait for me to get back, needs to tell me right now before I get to work if they still want to continue or not. I don't have a particular plan of who will get replied to first, but for safety purposes, and because I really need to, I will be replying to my longest running ones, and working my way up to the newest/earliest running ones. So um....yeah that's it for this journal I suppose. XD

@TDM:Aim...escapes me....and I can never keep up with getting on...and I so try to...I suggest you get on here more...it's so much easier for me.
@Seraph: -salutes- Aye Aye! X3

".Lovely."

asagiherophantom3.png

I think I'm right back where I need to be. A free weekend to myself, lots of movies, and sleepytime....Movies I believe give me inspiration just as much as random things on the internet and I need to keep up with movies. Now all I need to do, is find my library card and take my ass to the library....I believe that is also why I am so quick to get writer's block lately. Anyhoo, I've finally kicked out a reply and I don't think it's bad. I just hope the reply to the person doesn't think it's crappy >.<; I don't know why I had so much of a hard time thinking of something...I also finally made a character in the open rp forum. Just a simplified version from it off gaia...now to bring over another, and make one from scratch. Anyhoo, now it's onto my next reply.

*Mega High Fives Snow*

OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD.

U: I didn't know i was RPing with an ANGEL! >.>
you should have warned me, hun! now im all smitten an stuffs~

O: but seriously though, your the sexiest thing I've seen Since My Japanese Cousin*!!

*I don't Support Incest, but i will be the first to give credit where credit is due

".Alexios Knight."

Well I was drawing really late at night and came up with a second story to the one I'm writing...I know I'm bad...I think of part twos way before I finish the part ones. Anyhow, I drew my character's brother Alexios... Here's his profile:
alexios3.jpg

Name: Alexios Knight
Race: Demi-God
Appearance: Like his brother, Alexios differs completely from his whole kingdom. His skin is the color of caramel. His eyes are mismatched in color. The left is ocean blue, the right a misty silver. His hair is long and pastel blonde in color. Alexios facial features are rounded and he is often mistaken for a female. His body doesn't help with the gender thing as it is slender like a woman's and easily molded into woman's clothing.
Mini-Biography: He was just an infant when his world crumbled around him. The beast who had destroyed all that he was to inherit took him into his care. Alexios grew up under the control of Angelus, the god powers he was to inherit sealed away before he could even discover them. He was trapped in his youth by the powerful being and even rendered helpless with the loss of his legs. He is permanently enslaved to Angelus as his personal doll.

Meh...just a rough draft...don't wanna get too much into him...gonna forget to continue his brother's tale. XD

@Andour:That was the most enthusiastic props to my sexiness ever. Thnx... >///< I must give you credit as well...you are quite the hottie too...^_^

November[S n o w] said:
@Andour:That was the most enthusiastic props to my sexiness ever. Thnx... >///< I must give you credit as well...you are quite the hottie too...^_^
U: I know, lulz. My Narcissism, however officially comes second to your divine modesty~

Oh, and by the way, Did i say Angel? that was my mistake.

I meant to say something around the lines of..

HUMAN GODDESS!!

In other news, i offer you /Y/Chan as a gift for your being conceptualized. Parents be Praised, bless their holy child~ >,<
----------------------------------------
in responce to the character profile
>,< I like! i saw a pic once on Gelbooru(Or was it Danbooru?) that was kind of like that, but the limbless boy that was being raped possessed the shittiest, submissive grin that ever managed to be drawn. it was... Mortifyingly Adorable, in a sense.

".So it fucking happened."

My mom's a fucking douchebag.....end of story. I have a horrible mother complex and the night before I had a breakdown because mommy didn't love me..... My sister insists on me seeing a psychatrist as well as getting out more..... And I agree...it's seriously a long time coming. So...as a result I will probably be on less and less.... I'm not cutting any role-plays because seriously, that's what's keeping me moderately sane....anyway I so love you all...and I hope to get over this fucked up slump really soon. ^_^

- - S n o w

@Andour: You are such a sweetheart. <33

Awww okies hun. I'll try and get on more - life is absorbing me. And I'm dealing with a possible move - to a location farther away from my mother and siblings. Which may be a good thing in the end.

I agree.. Most of the times Role plays keep me sane as well. I can just leave myself for a while an be someone/something else. Its a great way to recharge that smile. ^_^.

Good luck with some of your problems, Things will turn out in the end. If not more Rp :-D

Cheers,
Joost

".Bouncing."

Well I believe I'm bouncing back slowly but surely. My sister got a laptop and stuff so I'm gunna try harder to be on more. I know how much it must really suck waiting for my replies.... ^_^ Anyhow, as awlays,if you wish to quit any role-play with me, just let me know. If you wish to begin anew, let me know. <3

@TDM: -huggles- Good luck with the move hon. ^^
@Flassche: Thnx ^.^

Good news - Money is picking up pretty well. Bad News - I may down my time on the internet further - because I may be signing on with a company in portland. Not sure yet. Possibly.

IMG0006-1.jpg

".The N u r s e Is IN."

-Issonotanurse-

I like my new mask. Bwahahah! My sister brought home some gloves and masks from the dental office she works at. Playing in the gloves and masks are o'so fun. Anyhow, my scarce appearance and lack of replies is due to my slight life reconstructing and my constant work with children. -pouts- They drain the fuck outta me and I barely have the creativity and energy to do anything anymore. Such would also explain why there has been a huge lack of journal replies from this loverdoll to explain her shitty replies and time placement. >.<;

". T i m e sux >.>; ."

IMG0013.jpg

And indeed it does. It is the main reason why I'm never on. Or perhaps I should blame the children....they make time fly by fast...and all that jazz and by the time I'm even ready to get on and do anything, I'm half sleep, grumpy as hell, and so not creativily equipped to write anything....so long story short....children have invaded my private life and so that is the reason why you haven't seen me around....at all. Onto rp status... any ongoning roleplays I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to drop them. Most likely you've lost interest anyhow, and I highly doubt you wish to wait even longer for an overdue reply. >.<; However, I'm am interested if you will, in starting up new role-plays. Similar or completely different, your choice. :3 I'll probably be posting a new request thread, or an updated one suited to my new cravings~ Pms are greatly loved if wish to discuss role-playing with me once again.

-- S n o w <33

~Broken Bonds

Well my sister broke her leg and ankle and I have been double time at her house...sooo.....that would explain why I'm never on now. My greatest apologies to anyone who has been awaiting my return. She supposedly gets a brace on in late november, somewhere around the 22nd or 23rd. Once that happens, I should start popping up more frequently~ As of now however, I'll be on every once in a while to answer any pms, and to start picking up on my duties as welcoming committee again.​

luv2.png

".Workin on it."

Workin on accurately answering PMs, as well as finishing up a long overdue intro for Lucian~

T h e Demon H a s Returned

IMG0006-1-1.jpg

-rawr

Ya miss me?... I'm back now and ready to get down to business... A lot of shit has happened since I was temp banned...and well lets just say they weren't really good... Even so, it just made me drop my baggage faster and I'm moving on...finally. <33 Being in shackles isn't my thing...and neither is being fucked over. Hoping everyone is enjoying the holidays... I know I will be. For once, it doesn't feel as if there is a constant weight on my shoulders.... It feels real fucking nice to drop a burden....knowing you won't be picking it up ever again.

-- S n o w

Back
Top Bottom