Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

. . . Documents of a s p l i t . . .

Jubilee

jubilee.jpg

• Versailles.... where do I begin? I can't really tell you. I guess I'll start out with how awesome their new album is. God it's so awesome. . . . . . . . . So awesome... I'm illiterate right now...can't really think of anymore glorifying words to describe their new album. Like, I thought their other albums were the shit....but Jubilee....man o man....jubilee is just... AWESOME. I thought that the more they made ridiculously good albums that pretty soon they would just y'know...not be any good anymore like some bands over in Japan. But, Versailles definitely proved me wrong. This album...actually stands up to the goodness of the others... I just know a band is right for me when I can get any album from them....no matter what it is, and instantly fall in love with them. Gosh...anyhow my ultimate favorite song on the album is, God Palace - Method of Inheritance - This song is too epic. I mean really ten and a half minutes long...and I can listen to it back to back without getting bored of it? There's another song of theirs that's around that length...they seem to have a trend with really long epicy songs... Anyhow, God Palace is so beautiful to meh...and Kamijo's voice is so awesome. So . . . that's my entry for today.
    [/list:u]

- - S n o w

Ack

I am not feeling well....there's a sudden wave of depression or some shit that's switching my retarded as mood around[due to life at home] and I'm not feeling too creative right now....hopefully this lack of...creativity will lift soon....fuck the depression as that's a constant factor...just being mildly drawn out right now.

- - S n o w

PICT0028.jpg

W h a t a s u r p r i s e

Ah, I know why I got suddenly depressed now~ My body and mind was secretly preparing for something worse than my mood swings and ridiculous family and love life.... My sister is going through some crap, wound up in the hospital and now I have to help my mom take care of the three kids I so love to hate....but love in the end. Anyhow....I hate to be taking this long to reply to you guys but....this is why I have been MIA for the passed week...I think. Anyhow, I'm semi-back trying not to loath the situation I'm in....and loathe my older sis for being the ditz she is at times. Prayerfully this mess I'm in will be gone in a week or so tops~

- - S n o w

Dâ??aw, sorry to hear of not-so-fun times for you. â??hugs- Hope things pick up~

And I agree with you on older sisters. . .not that I know whatâ??s going on and all, but I have one too, and 90% of the time, itâ??s like watching a train wreck. You know you shouldnâ??t watch and should stop horrifying yourself, but you just canâ??t stop watching or interacting O_O

@ Kitten: Thanks. ^_^ I thought I was the only one feeling like such. Glad to know someone else in the world has experienced something similar....I was starting to believe the fates had it out for meh. XD

PICT0034.jpg

.How about it.

Well...Things are seeming to pick up for my older sister as things go on. She should be home by tuesday....and I'm starting to feel happier by the minute. I'm glad she's feeling better and I hope she doesn't do this again. However, I'll try not get too happy as things have a tendency of fucking up when I do. Anyhow, onto something less depressing~ I have a baby kitten. She's so adorable. Me and by bf named it Sage...then switched it to Black Ice....and kept Sage as its middle name. Today I took numerous videos of the cute little kitten and mad a montage I suppose of its adventures today roaming the apartment freely. I put it on youtube so you all can watch it if you like.

- - S n o w

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkZlrnQQNeg[/youtube]

Who could be sad with such a cute fucking kitten waddling around their home? Chin up deary, our experiences are what shapes us. Absorb them. Make them part of you, and make it better. You are a strong woman, so I know you can do it.

two-feet-kitty.png
OoooooooooooooooooooH!!!

It's so totally hard to enjoy my life when feeling like a pawn.... Anyhow, my kitten is getting bigger, and now she can eat without getting her paws and face dirty. She can go to the litter box without getting her bum and tail covered in litter and poo. XD She can also, finally, climb onto my bed and hop off. She likes to sleep in my closet on top my BF clothes, and I believe her new fav place to chill is the bed. Erm....she stopped whining so much, and is very playful now. Ah...now that the fluffy stuff is out of the way...onto the unfluffy stuff...my life sucks... I wanna die and well yeah.... I always use my talents as a way to ignore the bullshit happening around me and so...I turned to drawing...and drew this yaoi picture with two poems representing the characters in the picture, and their relationship with one another. So, here's the first...I have to revise the second.... I suck so don't kill me poem-be-goodder-atters...:

Shattered said:

There was time...
A place in which I could escape to,,,,
A love in which I could believe in...
A time where my heart, soul, mind, and body were mine...
Now they are shattered, scattered into a never ending space...
A million pieces consumed by the darkness deeply rooted in his heart...
He is my first, my last...
An eternal love in which I am forever a slave to.

So anyhow....since I'm in a seriously depressed mood....replies will probably slow down.... Sorry.... T_T

- - S n o w

I'm sorry for your depressed mood, my love. You don't deserve all of that~

If you ever need to chit chat about it, I'm most certainly here. Or if you need to chit chat to get your mind off of it, you know?

Think you, you're above all the drama in your life if you're just doing what you need to do.

hydexgackt.png

• R P S T A T S:[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

How about it, ne?

But first: I was feeling...writer blockish and started to write a story. However, I believe I've gotten a bit too into it, for it was the sole purpose for curing my writer's block. I don't think it has totally but...we'll see as I will be trying tonight to reply. So to the people I have just newly started and rp with. I am sincerely sorry. If I haven't replied, it's because of my current blocky stat.

Now onto the stats:[If our rp isn't on this list, it is either because it is pm or not on my bookmark list because I forgot to....and evidently forgot about the rp. If you wanna continue pm me. ]

Where Are You Going? Where Have You Been?: Lacey: Replying to
              Wife Spying: pinksinger:
              â?? Aηγthïηg . Æ?oя . thз . кïηg â??: iKitten:
              Tool of Destruction: Cheshire Pup
              Jesse's Body: Liynn:
              Mother Complex: Unheralded:
              - Escaping the Rift -:Bitter: Waiting
              The replacement:Middie: Waiting
              If our rp is on this list and you don't wanna continue pm me. I will be replyting to them in order.

".Additions."
PICT0006.jpg

• My my my....this lovely vampire just doesn't know when to stop. So indeed, there has been some additions to my rp list and I don't feel like listing because Imma lazy vampire. I think I have at least twelve rps... There's I think one rp I haven't really even gotten off the second post yet...-feelsterrible- I'm going to be hopping on that very soon. Sorry Pyro dear. What else is there....hmmm I am feeling the weight of writer's block once more...hmmm...it seems she won't go away...but don't be afraid that doesn't mean I'm going to be disappearing for weeks on end. â?¥ As for updates in my real life...which I consider this...but in reality...heh... >.< I'm doing fine.. No horrid distractions for nao.. The fates have been kind to me.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

".The taste of blood."
PICT0010.jpg

Weird... title...but believe me it relates to something. I, being the night walking, prey stalking, blood sucking, day dreaming being I am for the first time didn't enjoy the warm feel of blood caressing my tongue. Usually after biting my tongue or, biting my lip too hard, or somehow drawing blood in my mouth, the pain would subside quickly into the pleasure of tasting my own blood... Buut~ tonight...after chewing on a piece of half frozen ice....I'm an ice eater....a piece of this partially solid, and partially liquid object cut into the side of my mouth...making a cut....in between my gum and cheek. I looked in the mirror...and it was a pocket when I pulled my cheek back to see how bad it was...cuz dammit it hurt like hell when I continued to eat the ice in my mouth. It's not a big pocket, nor too deep...but it hurts...and I think I should probably get it seen as quickly as possible. Now that I look at it again...hmmm it seems the cut is sort of into the side of my gum...it doesn't look too bad now after the bleeding has stopped... However, I think this is the point at ice eating where I should probably take a break. Or not stuff so much into my little mouth at once. Usually I'd stop when my throat would become sore, or my head was hurting really badly...like a migraine...but now...after that incident...I think maybe I should chill on it.

You know me better than I know myself...because indeed that was a lie...well not at the time anyhow... >.<;

".Oh deary."
PICT0036.jpg

Religious debates... thought I would never get caught up in one on the internet. Swore to myself I wouldn't let myself get dragged into one. God...religion versus science...what a chaotic back and forth argument that is. Honestly both sides are fucked up if you think about it....But whatever. I grew up with religion, and I've come to understand all that I did not when I was younger...well most anyhow...still some questions I'm still looking for answers to...that'll prolly never be answered. I wonder...why people keep trying to argue the two....and why I tend to feed into it...I guess it's cause I love a delicious religious debate. It's better in person or over the phone however...eh I like to get loud. Can't do that with forum boards. ALL CAPS ISN'T VERY FUN AT TIMES. . . In any case, my mouth healed very fast....not surprisingly...as it does all the time. My kitten's becoming more and more of an asshole...can't wait until she becomes a cat. I'm thinking of buying a spray bottle and filling it with water to spray her ass with whenever she does something dickish~ I'm drawing a lot more lately...which is good...don't think I've fucked with a pencil and paper, seriously, for several months now. Hmm...what else...erm...my mood is pretty good right now...Usually it'd be fucked before I reach the weekend, but yeah everything seems fine...I wonder what'll fuck it up now. Or what I'll do or say without thinking that'll cause more mischief as always... >.>;

".WTF."​

• WTF!
                                            WTF!
                                            WTF!
                                            WTF!
                                            WTF!
                                            WTF!
                                            WTF!
                                            WTF!
                                            WTF!
                                            WTF!
                                            WTF!
                                            WTF!
                                            WTF!
                                            WTF!
                                            WTF!
                                            WTF!
                                            WTF!
                                            WTF!
                                            WTF!
                                            WTF!
                                            WTF!
                                            WTF!
                                            WTF!
                                            WTF!
                                            WTF!
                                            WTF!
                                            WTF!
                                            WTF!
                                            WTF!
                                            WTF!
                                            WTF!
                                            WTF!
                                            WTF!
                                            WTF![/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

That is all I have to say to, "You don't need stability to have a baby, because every sad sap story that's on the subject that turns out well will happen with everyone's life."

-bows- that is all. -poofs-

".OMG I ACTUALLY DID __________."
Well shit I didn't think I could do it but I did. I fucking went outside today. Oh, don't take that the wrong way. I usually only go outside to the store, and over my sister's house to babysit...but hotdamn! today I went outside to fucking play with my mom and nephew, and some other kids. Me and my mom played this game called birdie. It's a version of tennis where the ball is actually a foam ball thing, with a tip at the back that's net like...kinda resembles a bird's tail or something, and we hit it around with rackets. Goodness, let me tell you how this little girl right here needs to exercise more. Shit I was out of breath and felt like I had asthma or something...shoot I probably do, it runs in my family. Maybe it skipped my generation. Whatever, anyhow, yeah so I was outside playing a few rounds with her. I also did something else I didn't think I would be able to do...and that was get out another passage in the story I'm working on. Finally concluded a bit of it. I can't wait to work on the second chapter... I'm not sure how many chapters it'll have exactly.... I think I might head into my room in a few minutes and play the 360...I'm feeling dynasty warriors-is right now.

".What a fucking trip, ja?."

I find it so fucking funny how it's okay to suggest a person to be put out of their misery, than an abortion to stop one from being born into misery....

. . .

that is all....

".So Spiraling Downhill."

So...wtf...I fucking really can't think of shit to continue the role-plays I'm currently in and it is so breaking my tattered little heart. I'm so sorry, to those of you who have been patiently waiting on me. I don't know what's causing this sudden outbreak of writer's block. I might take a mild hiatus, and come back...wanting something totally different....ugh... Please forgive meh! -whines- It's probably that I need a break or something....I dunno what's going on with my brain....too much ice probably...lol....I dunnuuuuuuuuuuuu~

".Ascending to the heavens."

I think that's just where my brain is going at this moment. So, I've put out a request thread the night before for some rough play, and got back several people who were interested and yes all were accepted. Now to my previous role-plays, I believe my writer's block will be lifting with the invention of this other genre of playing and so, I do expect myself to be kicking out replies to you all as well sooner than I thought. This new boost of creativity has gotten me thinking and I think I'm almost over the writer's block was plaguing me recently. So all in all, wish me luck, yes? ^_^ So as of now, I am no longer accepting any role-plays....sorry to anyone who is late to the party.

>:I You'd better! Kept my seraphim waiting long enough. XD Nah just kidding <3 Writer's block sucks don't they? D:
Any whooo~ Good luck, deary~ ^^

I know....he's probably wondering why all time seemed to have flown from the demon... XD But is too preoccupied with the warm sensation around his cock to give a shit.

".JAILBAIT."

loli_0832.jpg

Alright so I'm going to make this short and sweet. I just noticed that Asphyxiation Klinik was fucking underage and we had a pretty good rp starting off. So, if there are anymore underage kiddies looking to be abused, please step to someone else, and not me. I'm extremely pissed now...really fucking pissed. Please if you are underage and I'm rping with you currently drop our rp before it get's too good, and you are caught and I am left high and motherfucking dry. Thankyou <333

On a side note...I'm in fucking love with Haido-sama...and currently obsessing over his lovely vocals. He is the inspiration, and spotlight of my new signature and avatar.

Back
Top Bottom