Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a dark mage warlord

Status
Not open for further replies.

SarungaDeshaw

Planetoid
The idea is based off a chrono trigger fan fic I wrote a while ago and I have been dying to rp something close to it. (Though on the off chance anyone could play Magus I would love you for it). The story line as it is below. Please send me a PM if you are interested since I usually don't check back on requests after I make them.

A dark mage is wagging war against humanity well known for his twisted cruelty and being almost unstoppable. Only a thin line of resistance is all that is keeping him from spreading his dark domain even further. In a desperate attempt to save the next kingdom in line to be attacked they send in a small group behind the lines to try and get to the mage. In this group a young demoness who has been raised by humans. Since she has spent all her time among humans she doesn't know how to use her powers and has lost touch with that dark nature with in her. The group manages to get into the mages castle and into the same room with him. What happened next was the last thing she had been thinking as his dark magic awoke something inside her.

I am kinda looking for a S&M relationship between them at first that maybe turns into romance down the line. I can see him twisting her into a darker creature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom