Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who Wants To Play?~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I've been thinking up RP ideas. They tend to be long term ideas, so be warned. All characters 16+. I work best with anime images.

NOTES:
About plots:
Temporarily unavailable plots will look like this ::: "Luna's Waltz"
Plots I reaaaaalllllly want will have titles like this::: "Luna's Waltz"

(I'm also open to suggestions if you want)

Given the Chance:

On her way home from a party, a young woman is abducted. Her family is worried, her friends are distraught and the police are puzzled. Her best friend offers them his help but he too disappears a few days later. With two people missing, the town is on edge. Meanwhile, the missing woman finds herself in a dimly lit room, alone and confused. Just then, her best friend walks in, she assumes, to rescue her... However, something seemed a little different now and she suddenly remembers him once saying: 'You know I love you right? Given the chance I'd definitely fuck you.'

Blood & Lust:
On a typical night, out on a typical hunt, a vampire captures what seems to be the typical victim. He just wants to drain her and get it over with, but her blood is nothing short of addicting...And she doesn't look that bad either. Perhaps it wouldn't be so bad to keep this one as his slave. As time goes on will he just use her for feeding purposes or will something else draw him to her?

10 Year Reunion
She grew up admiring her brother. Everyone at their school thought he and his friends were cool. So did she, especially his best friend who was always nice to her. She started to get a crush on him but her brother warned her he wasn't what he seemed. With a playful smile his friend said, 'Better listen to your brother. I'm pretty bad.~' Ten years later, an aspiring nature photographer with her brother planning to visit in a few weeks, she meets him on the beach. It doesn't seem like he's changed much; still a smooth talker. But when she calls her brother to tell him, he tells her not to get close to him and that he will arrive sooner than he thought. Is her brother right, or is it that he's always wanted her for himself?

Teacher's Pet (May include rape/psuedo-rape)
Ivy Towers Boarding School has had a few transfers over the past week, but none as dramatic as the new teacher. He seems normal enough, but he's younger than most of their other teachers, not to mention pretty hot. He's a hit with most of the girls and knows how to take advantage of it, but one seems blatantly oblivious to his charms; a recent student transfer whose only aim is to graduate from there as quickly as possible. Her lack of interest might just make her his new pet project.

She Has No Heart (definitely a psuedo-rape topic)
Jade D'Noir...A curious girl who no one really talks to and no one really knows. She's been from school to school because she's in with a bad crowd some say, but that's only half true.. She's been there for ages, but she hasn't always been a rebel. And even for a rebel, she's unusually passive. But all that doesn't matter. What does matter is that one of... No... The most popular guy in the school has taken a sudden interest in her. How can he get her attention though? Everyone who talks to her is chillingly ignored.

My Perfect Pet
A college student is bored of being alone in her house and wants someone fun to stay with her... But all her friends have roommates already and she isn't about to let in a total stranger. The next best thing? A pet. She brings home the cutest puppy/kitten she finds and plays with him all day. Once it's time to go to bed, he even snuggles in the sheets with her. Perfect... Until she wakes the next morning feeling him licking her through her panties. About to scold him, she finds an inu/ a neko in his place. That can't be him, right?!

Love Me, Hate Me
9b9dc1c49fecfd63eb15b498c21f8b53.jpg

tumblr_mqif40QMW61sbx0h8o1_500.jpg

29f8041c48aa9d3f4a3b5fb58a05ead2.jpeg

Iruki and Hiyato are twins. Their parents are a vampire lord and a high ranked demoness, so logically they should be half bloods. However, when they were born, something unusual was discovered. Apart from similar appearances, there was no gene mesh at all. Iruki was born a pureblood vampire like her father and Hiyato a pureblood demon. As they grew, they had their natural sibling fights, but eventually it sparked into more than that. Sibling rivalry to full out war. It was so bad, that at one point, they had to be separated and sent to private schools with their own kind. It seems that the spite has died down a little... Iruki has become seemingly emotionless, but maintains popularity because of her beauty. Her brother hasn't changed a bit and still runs with the wrong crowds while sleeping around for fun. What will happen when they're brought home at their parent's deaths?

I'll Make Her Mine
Just another average day at school. Haruna happens to be reaching for a book when the school's resident 'bad boy' gets a glimpse (and some photos) of the view up her skirt. He then threatens to release them to the school unless she gives him some...'services' that evening after school. She hates him, but has no choice. If her crush/best friend ever found out... But then, he's no angel himself, suddenly asking her to 'be his' the next day. Which will she ultimately wind up with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom