Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

hello my name is yuna

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuna2492

Planetoid
My name is yuna. i am 21 years old. I am half angel half demon. I have a guardian named Kalliana. I was sent to earth to live out my eternal days because i was exiled from both heaven and hell (on the day i was born). my parents were killed for being traitors. Before their unfortunate deaths, my parents sent kalliana (my guardian) to protect me. I walk the earth in forever hoping to end the battle between angels and demons for good. i hope to create a new world where beings such as myself may prosper. i will not stop until i find a way.

yuna walks around the park slowly and looks around. "i wonder where Kal is...hmmm"
yuna had lost her again. sometimes yuna wished she had friends. as yuna looked around she saw a group of kids hanging out near the slides smoking and drinking. she kept her distance but watched them quietly all the while hiding behind tree close to the fountain that was in the center of the park.

Drew Schwartz noticed that there was a young woman walking around by herself looking lost. He had come to the park to jog and exercise, so he walked over to her to see if she might want to join him. But, he was going to be smooth about it, work it in slowly.
"Hey, there. Are you lost."
He smiled at her in a friendly way and stood there casually.

True Grave said:
Drew Schwartz noticed that there was a young woman walking around by herself looking lost. He had come to the park to jog and exercise, so he walked over to her to see if she might want to join him. But, he was going to be smooth about it, work it in slowly.
"Hey, there. Are you lost."
He smiled at her in a friendly way and stood there casually.
Yuna looks over and smiles. Why yes, yes i am. My name is Yuna nice to meet you.

Drew nodded.
"It's nice to meet you, too, Yuna. That's a beautiful name, by the way."
He then remembered that he needed to be helpful, as well.
"Where are you trying to get to? If it's anywhere in the area, I can help you find it."

Yuna turned away and scanned the park landscape.
"I looking for my guar-...I mean my brother."
Damn it! she thought. I have to be more careful.. Kal would scold me for being so careless.
She changes the subject and stares at her feet.

"So..um are you from around here?"

Drew smiled.
"It's all right. I think it's cool of your brother to be your legal guardian."
He hated that he wasn't as good at finding people as he was at finding locations.
"Do you have a picture of your brother? Maybe if I knew what he looked like, I could find him."

Drew was then confused by how quickly she changed the subject.
"Well, yes. But don't you want to find your brother?"
She was staring at her feet, and he rubbed the back of his neck. He was pressing a bit hard, and he needed to back off just a bit.
"I was just about to do some yoga, so we could do it together while we wait for him."

She looked up at him and tilted her head slightly to one side. "Yo..ga?"
She was confused. Yuna had never heard of yoga before. "What is Yo-ga?"

Drew smiled. It was a common question to be asked about his interest.
"Well, the short answer is that it is an advanced stretching and flexibility exercise that comes from India. Men and women that do Yoga get in phenomenal shape and are quite healthy. With Yoga, you can achieve the kind of fitness that supermodels have without drugs, though it does take devotion and time. I do it to keep in shape and aid in my martial arts studies."

He walked over to his mat, where a stereo was also laying.
"I play tranquil music while I do it, so that I can empty my mind and just do as needed. It can be amazingly relaxing, and so awesome to feel that tranquility. Would you like to join me?"

yuna giggles. "hehe. thank you for the offer but i will pass." she turns to scan the scenery again before giving up. she knew he was at work. they always kept him late.

Drew shrugged.
"Suit yourself, then."
He turned on the music and began to stretch. He was quite flexible and limber, and able to do some moves other guys would cringe at. He wondered why Yuna seemed so nervous. It almost seemed like she was expecting this brother to come to her....

Yuna smiled and nodded politely. She waved good bye and walked across the park area to a nearby bench. As she sat on the bench, her hands opened her bag and she pulled out a strange beat up old book. She begins to read where she left off which was not too far from the beginning.
Yuna engrossed herself in her book forgetting all about Kal and the polite stranger. She was focused on her studies and knew all too well that if she fell behind it would only do her harm.

Drew finished up his yoga and saw her reading a book. He must not have made a good enough impression on her, because he got a total brush-off. Oh, well, he still had more exercise, so he decided to go for a run. He began running down the park trail, wanting to get more in shape.

yuna watched him from a distance secretly. "maybe i was to harsh on him" she thought as she wished she hadnt run off so quickly. regretting not stay and talking to him, she stood up and began to walk over to him. but it was too late he already started jogging off. she contemplated on following him. "why not yuna." she grabbed her bag and took off into a sprint after him
"sir sir!"

No rest for the healthy, my dear Yuna.
The deep voice coming form a dark figure passing her while she was running.
It was a tall man, with black long hair, dressed in a dark long leather coat.
He had a very pale skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom