Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Grindelwald~ and ~NaoChan~

NaoChan

Pulsar
Jorja licked her lips as she looked around where she was standing. She had just been dropped off by the slavers in her new master's home. She was wearing skinny jeans that hugged her nice butt. She had on a tight fitting spaghetti strap top that showed the cleavage of her large breasts nicely. She wasn't wearing a bra, so her nipples were hard from the coldness outside. She held her hands in front of her as she examined her new home. She wondered what her master would be like. She hoped he wasn't too mean to her. She didn't do well with someone yelling or hitting her. She was kind of hungry and kind of had to use the bathroom, but she didn't complain. She had learned that complaining was bad and annoying and you shouldn't do it.

Klaus looked thru the window maybe for seond time since he got a call that his new slave was about to come.His brown eyes was seacrhing for saint that she is there.And then he saw her right fornt of his house.his heart was beating pretty fast ashe noticed hows exy she was.When he open the door to invite her, he smiled widely at the girl.His borwn eyes was exploring every inch of her sexy and hot body.He was able to see her hard nipples and her pretty and soft skin.She was amazizng standing out there just by herself. "Hello!Myn name is Klaus and i'm your new master!' He smiled again as he looked at the girl when he got enough closer to her. "It's pretty could out here so let's come inside!" Klaus invited her indsie his own house. "The dinner is already placed on the table to knock yourself out!Also the towels are in the bathrom so help yourself if you want to take a shower." He touched gently her cheek with the fingers of his left hand. "I didn't expected to sent me an angel!" The young man blushed like child. "However...welcome in my house!I hope you like it here!"

Jorja was surprised by his actions and ways. She figured masters were rude and demanding, only wanting sex. But when he offered food and a bath, she smiled. "They bathed be properly for you before they dropped me off," she told him with a small nod as she walked into the house and looked around. She was hungry through, but she didn't want to just walk right to the table and started to eat. She glanced up at him and smiled lightly at him. "I am hungry though. I haven't ate today, I am afraid," she said, licking her lips as the smells invaded her nose and made her stomach growl lightly. She blushed heavily and looked down at the ground in embarrassment.

"Well we can eat teogether then since i'm hungry too!" He said as he took her hand to show her the kitchen.Klaus noticed her blush again. "Do you feel tired?It's up to you what he gonna do after the dinner." his voice was calm and soft as his brown eyes meet hers.The young man placed gently his hand on her waist to lead her to the table where they both could eat the oof for the night.Moving the chair properly, he invited her with nodd tos it on the table. "I'm going to lie to you my dear!I want sex...but first i would like to know about your sexual expereience.Let's eat...shall we!?"

Jorja blinked a few times at what he was saying to her. Up to her? That was very different, she never heard something like that before. She couldn't help the small smile as she moved to sit down at the table. She ran her hands through her brown hair and looked up at him. SHe figured he would want sex from her sooner or later and most likely sooner. She blushed a little bit. "T-the guards tell me that I am good at...giving...head..." she said, looking down at the table. She wasn't used to talking in this kind of way. Dirty almost. It was embarrassing.

"I bet you are good at giving...head!" he winked at her as he took a huge bite form the food. "Can you tell me more....but please eat so i can fuck you later." He saidn nodding at her to the fresh food."Can yuo share with me you deep sexual fantayies, please.I'm willing to know what turns you on and what makes you horny!" he simply said, smiling at her while he was eating from the food. "If yu are little slutty whore...and you can't stand not being fucked...come here so i can fuck you!That isn't a order at all!"

She blushed at what he was saying and glanced over at him. "Does master want me to ride you while you eat?" she asked curiously, eating so that he would get what he wanted sooner. He was a very confusing and excited kind of master. It was a little weird, but she didn't say anything. "Fantasies?" she muttered and bit her lip. She always had a thing for peeing for her master, but she didn't know if he would like that too. "I like...to...be really kinky."

"So you are whore?" He said as he smiled at her while he took another bate at the food front of him. "Co,e where to ride me then?Show me your fantasy right now!" He said as he unziped his own jeans.Looking straight at her, smiled and winked while he noticed her blush.It's so cute and sexy this little girl. "Now give yourself pleasure and do your fanatasy!" he replyed while he licked lsoly his own lips.

"I'm a...whore if master wants me to be," she whispered, nodding her head a little bit. She took one more bite and walked over to him. She pulled off her panties and crawled onto his lap. She grabbed his dick and stroked him for a moment before sitting down on it, sliding it into her tight little pussy. She leaned her head back with a groan, sitting fully on him. Her tight walls hugged his cock nicely.

He pullled the food away. "Oh you fucking little whore...make me so horny!" She turned him on so fast.He didn't exopect the sexy moves and her horny behaivur. "Oh ride me little whore.....!' he moaned louder as he closed his own brown eyes.His hands grabbed her butt rough, rubbing it hard.Another soft moan escaped from his lips as he gasp.Licked his own lips after he felt her tight pussy to hug his cock tight after sliding in her little cunt.

She held onto his shoulders as she moaned and rode his cock. She panted softly as she moved up and down. "Your cock feels so good, master," she whispered into his ear. She pulled back and took off her shirt before wrapping her arms around his neck. She continued to bounce on him, her breasts brushing against his chest, her nipples hard. "Does master....like this?" she whispered into his ear, nuzzling against his neck a bit.

He nodded fast while she was bouncing on him.his broene eyes notoced her hard nipples.Klaus took on of her nipple into his mouth and sucked hard.his other hand was rubbing her ass prety hard with very single bounce of hers.The taste of her nipple was aamzing and kalus was fully enjoing on the sexy ride.'You pussy and nipple asare amaizng!I love doing this with you whore!I hope you like it too and maskes you horny!" he maoned in her eara fter anbother of her bounces on him.

Back
Top Bottom